PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sealed Cases of UGH figures (RARE)

robwolf
03-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I have 2 100% factory sealed cases of UGH figures for sale. Each case is supposed to have a full set of UGH figures, plus an extra UGH Cody and UGH Snowtrooper. You can make a ton of money on these if you send them to AFA and have them graded. UGH Cody with the U (uncirculated designation) recently sold for $78 (and other cases like this one have had 2 Commander Codys) and UGH Scorch with the U sold for $97.

$225 per case plus shipping, or I would sell both cases for $425, shipped (within the U.S.). International shipping will cost more.

Please feel free to email me directly at rwolf55@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Also, check back later today because I'm going to post a large part of my collection for sale including stuff like MISB POTF2 AT-AT, vintage MIB (and 100% complete with original rope) Death Star Playset and other goodies like that.

Thanks again,
Robert

Trent
03-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Do you have any online trade feedback?

I mean good feedback, not what I've found here on scum?

robwolf
03-29-2007, 09:51 AM
I've had over 100 positive trades on rebelscum and have an ebay feedback of over 700

Power_Droid
03-29-2007, 12:23 PM
I've had over 100 positive trades on rebelscum and have an ebay feedback of over 700

According to the numerous "watch out" threads, you have just as many if not more negative trades. Also quite a few negatives on ebay as well.