PDA

View Full Version : H: 2 TAC MOMC Airborne Troopers and 2 G. Marines

originaldrdoom
03-20-2007, 01:36 PM
As stated, I have 2 MOMC TAC Airborne Troopers and 2 MOMC TAC Galactic Marines.

I am looking for 3-3/4" Republic Commandos loose/complete -EXCEPT FOR SCORCH! I really don't need him.

I also need VOTC Clamshell cases (TAPED SIDES) that are not damaged and have the sivler SAGA cardboard insert (undamaged as well).

If you have any Star Wars custom figure cards w/ bubble(s), LMK. I am looking specifically for some Boba, Jango, RC, Cody (holo, too.), Ep.II Clone, and Utapau custom figure cards.

...or if you have extra parts, figures, etc., PM me. I might be willing to trade for them.

Yep, you guessed it: I am customizing again.

Last minute want: VOTC Clamshell w/ George Lucas Stormtrooper MIP- Undamaged/Unopened. I'd trade 2 TAC figures for 1 of him.

As for prices, I am only putting them up to satisfy the board rules. Each figure is $12.00 (shipping not included).

MyTbear92
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
As for prices, I am only putting them up to satisfy the board rules. Each figure is $12.00 (shipping not included).

Then isnt that scalping

Power_Droid
03-20-2007, 07:52 PM

Then isnt that scalping

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well then.....

Darth_Anton
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM

Then isnt that scalping

'tis. You must have missed the no scalping rule. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you want to trade, the trading section is a few threads down. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

originaldrdoom
03-20-2007, 09:13 PM
It seems you people missed the point.
The price is FICTITIOUS- meaning it was only listed "to satisfy the board requirements."
If you would like to make an offer, I am listening.

If I really wanted to $calp anyone, I'd hoof it over to FeeBay.

Besides, my feedback on these boards is second to none. I don't $calp. PERIOD.

Jeditaz
03-20-2007, 11:25 PM
PM sent to you about a possible trade! Thanks!