PDA

View Full Version : Area Reports 3

Pages : [1] 2

JayDouble
03-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Continue with your finds in here. The last report is from spacejunker.

Found the TAC at Kmart in Diamond Bar of all places. Found one of everything except the McQuarrie.

I think we need to start a new thread.

How much are they at K-Mart?

spacejunker
03-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks for starting a new thread

They were $6.99.

swspiffy
03-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Hey guys, saw a couple of you were spotting TAC around... if you have extra clones or SBDs, I'll trade TSC or older stuff for em. I can't do any buying, just trading of what I've got for the time being...

LMK if you can help me out.

Also looking for Saesee Fighter, V-Wing, and Sith infiltrator (found recently in South Bay area!)

spacejunker
03-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.

spitty
03-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.

hahahaha... man I still haven't found those yet. Not saying it's because of scalpers. Just been busy with work.

ANYONE IN THE OC area--if you can help me out. I would like to buy 3-4 walmart exclusive TOS battlepacks. I am down for 3 for sure. I live literally right behind the Huntington Beach Walmart but I am having no luck with that store..or the local ones for that matter. I have not even seen the walmart exclusive TSC yet.

So if you can buy me 3-4 battlepacks and meet up with me so I could pay you in cash. Also, could you buy them with cash on a seperate reciept so I could return/exchange if I need to. highly unlikely though--these BP look sweet. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif. These will be my first bikers/swoop bikes.

If that's too much bother--then please send me a PM where you found them and how many were there.

Thanks again

spacejunker
03-23-2007, 11:00 AM
I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.

Holographic_Elvis
03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
I hit the Huntington Beach TRU on my lunch hour Friday and they were stocking SW, but the only fig case they put out was the Sith Training Maul wave. Nothing at Target off Beach either.

spitty
03-26-2007, 12:29 AM
I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.

where did you find the TOS battlepack?

thanks

spacejunker
03-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I found the TOS at the La Habra and Foothill Ranch Walmarts on Friday.

spitty
03-27-2007, 01:22 AM
I found the TOS at the La Habra and Foothill Ranch Walmarts on Friday.

damn---I was in la habra walmart on 3/17 for a community health screening. damn so close yet so far http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

OOM9
03-31-2007, 10:55 PM
The Rossmoor/Seal Beach Target on Seal Beach Blvd has about 5 or 6 full sets of order 66 packs left. I picked up the full set tonight at around 8:00 and they were loaded with these guys.

swspiffy
04-01-2007, 12:18 AM
if anyone in OC finds extra order 66 or saleucami packs or v-wings and wants to trade for older stuff (TSC -> POTF2) let me know. I've got tons to trade

spitty
04-03-2007, 11:46 PM
If you are looking for the order 66---go to the westminster target on beach blvd off the 405--they are located at the cash register. As of 9 AM this morning--they had at least 4-5 cases worth. By the looks of it--casual customers who know of star wars are looking but arent buying--

good luck

spitty
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
anyone going to the comic con?

MikeOC
04-11-2007, 04:11 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna try to make it down there this year. I may go with a few friends. Are there going to be any good exclusives there?

Mawhonic7
04-11-2007, 11:55 AM

I'm going to Comic Con. How many here are going to CIV?

swspiffy
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM
I'll be at CIV for sure.

Comic Con is a maybe, I have Vacation Bible School before it and Missions right after it...

spitty
04-11-2007, 05:22 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna try to make it down there this year. I may go with a few friends. Are there going to be any good exclusives there?

the Mc C3-PO/R2-D2 set and Mc Luke...these surly are tempting.

Anonymous01
04-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I'll be at Comic-Con. I'm still on the fence about Celebration IV, but what the heck, it is in our backyard, so I probably will go.

By the way, I usually don't go out searching for that many Hasbro figures anymore, but I was on the lookout for the Concept Boba Fett and found him the other day at the Santa Ana Target, so he's out there!

Anonymous01
04-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Plenty of Order 66 figures at the North Irvine Target earlier today. But they're not in the toy section; they are up front on one of the endcaps by the registers.

swspiffy
04-14-2007, 11:20 PM
no one local interested in trading for Order 66 or anything? I would trade like 3 POTF2, TPM, or AOTC figs for one. Or if you have V-Wings, TOS, or maybe some other new stuff

Anonymous01
04-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Just got back from the Star Wars exhibit in LA. It's a little smaller than the "Myth" version they do every once in a while (which I had the pleasure of seeing in Tokyo!), but still worth seeing. Some great pieces there, including the life-size light saber. Also had to drop by the gift shop where quite a few things were on sale. They had the Vader burnt Anakin mini-bust, Darth Maul mini-bust and some others for $30. They had the Rancor statue for $190, Royal Guard statue for $100 and Luke on Tauntaun for $90. Some fairly good deals out there.

spitty
04-29-2007, 03:49 AM
I just read the celebration IV page and it states that the store will be opened 24 hours for the entire event. Do you think it's possible to drop by the store past midnight and purchase some of the exclusive action figures? I would like to buy them without having to wait in lines in a crowded convention center.

thanks

ShadowTrooper
04-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Well, do you have to have a ticket for CIV to get into the gift shop? Maybe someone here that's going can answer that?

swspiffy
04-30-2007, 12:27 AM
I believe you can buy the exclusives at any time, even late at night. Not 100% sure, but I don't see why not.

Quick report on Irvine Culver Target: basically nothing... a coin album and clone and rebel nerf guns. Old TSC and newer 2" unleahsed

swspiffy
04-30-2007, 01:19 AM
not sure if you meant getting in w/o getting a CIV ticket... I'm not sure if you can go to the store w/o a ticket... cause if you could... I think scalpers would be ALL over that one... Cause the exclusives are limited 1 per person per day, checking off a thing on your pass or something.

A_OK
04-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Of course you cant get into the store without a ticket. The Luke is not going to be sold in the store. WOW

swspiffy
04-30-2007, 07:06 PM
ok, that was kinda unnecessary... but anyways, I guess that answers the question. So yeah, Spitty, if you've got your ticket, you can go in I guess at a late night.

ShadowTrooper
04-30-2007, 07:49 PM
where'd he come from?

spitty
04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
yes--my question assumed you have to buy the ticket. Just wanted to know if these exclusives will be available 24 hours--meaning- will it be sold out during the day and they'll keep restocking it throughout the day/night.

I have to admit--those exclusives look nice. I'd wouldnt even consider going to C4 if it's verified that you can buy these at retail later. I dont care about the exclusive sticker on them.

thanks for the info guys

swspiffy
06-19-2007, 06:58 PM
wow, no reports for the last month and a half?

ok, we'll I'm back in OC after graduating so I'll send em in when I get the chance

La Habra Walmart: Very bare on basic figs, only TSC lushros dofine. There are lots of coin albums there and 3 comic packs - stormtrooper and tarkin, luke and r2, and obi/alpha. they have a few vintage han, leia, and bossk, but watch out, some have been pilferred for POPs. I reported it and they'll "look into it" uh huh. Also 2 TIEs and a Saesee Fighter

Deeken
06-19-2007, 07:21 PM
wow, no reports for the last month and a half?

ok, we'll I'm back in OC after graduating so I'll send em in when I get the chance

La Habra Walmart: Very bare on basic figs, only TSC lushros dofine. There are lots of coin albums there and 3 comic packs - stormtrooper and tarkin, luke and r2, and obi/alpha. they have a few vintage han, leia, and bossk, but watch out, some have been pilferred for POPs. I reported it and they'll "look into it" uh huh. Also 2 TIEs and a Saesee Fighter

Finally a new post! haha Congrads on graduating man!

ShadowTrooper
06-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Yes, Congrats swspiffy!

spitty
06-19-2007, 11:51 PM
swspiffy,

yes--congrats on graduating.

I dont have much to report cause I dont hunt as often nor as many stores.

mainly shop at the westminster Target.

I know the HB walmart is packed with legends--there are 10-14 ROTS clones, 2-3 shockies, etc.

Westminster Target--nothing as of Sunday when I went there to buy the silver surfer for my son--after seeing the moive on friday.

from my impression--there are a lot of clones pegwarming-marines, ROTS/AOTC clones, airbornes, etc.

I dont know if it s the price or its just saturated the market down here

swspiffy
06-20-2007, 02:14 AM
thanks everyone! If people are interested in trading for older stuff. I need MOMC version of every clone in legends and I need stormtroopers!! and maybe some more GMs. I got so much to trade, I'd like to get rid of stuff, but darnit, wal mart and TRU don't take old figures as currency!

haha, so if anyone's interested, i'd love to meetup or something (or if anyone wants to get me figs as a graduation present http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Mawhonic7
06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Found a lone Mc Chewie on the pegs yesterday afternoon at the FR Target. Couldn't beleive my luck. I think the figures are starting to move a little slower.

spitty
06-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Is it me or are other scummers seeing it too:

HTF and army builders are warming the pegs. I mean I see AOTC and ROTS clones, marines, airbornes still on the pegs way pass noon and there for 3-4 days.

also--the order 66 went to $2.98 on many of the thire/palpatines.

comic 2 packs--alpha and obi

vintage snowtroopers

is SW to pricy or collectors arent collecting as much

what say you

thanks

spitty
06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
2 pm today--HB walmart---at least 20-25 pegs full of figures.

bigs, 4 AOTC clones, 10-15 ROTS clones, lots of DSTs, marines, and airbornes, 4 obi/alpha comic packs. a v-wing fighter, etc

lots of stuff. the Mcquarries were gone of course.

spitty
06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
2 pm today--HB walmart---at least 20-25 pegs full of figures.

bigs, 4 AOTC clones, 10-15 ROTS clones, lots of DSTs, marines, and airbornes, 4 obi/alpha comic packs. a v-wing fighter, etc

lots of stuff. the Mcquarries were gone of course.

swspiffy
06-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Target Fullerton Amerige

Some TAC including a Luke Vaporator. Lots of Comic Packs. 2 v-wing, 2 infiltrators

Spitty, are you looking for anything in trade right now? If you are and could pick me up some of that stuff you reported, lmk

spitty
06-21-2007, 02:11 AM
Target Fullerton Amerige

Some TAC including a Luke Vaporator. Lots of Comic Packs. 2 v-wing, 2 infiltrators

Spitty, are you looking for anything in trade right now? If you are and could pick me up some of that stuff you reported, lmk

I remember your list--do you still have the ashla and jempa?---my son really loves the youngling that looks like shak ti. funny--everytime we hit that scene--He rewinds it at least once just to see her/him/it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

swspiffy
06-21-2007, 03:51 AM
blast, I don't think I do... but I think O_WJ is selling a loose set for a buck + shipping...

Anything else?

spitty
06-22-2007, 12:13 AM
blast, I don't think I do... but I think O_WJ is selling a loose set for a buck + shipping...

Anything else?

no--not really--thats the two figures I really want

oh--I sent him an PM about that figure--he said he ll sell it--pay him via Paypal--but didnt give me the account name--PMed him back--and nothing from him since. I hope I get it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

swspiffy
06-22-2007, 12:30 AM
ah, darn, alrighty. well, let me know if you need anything more later.

Disneyland Report: I wasn't there for long, but the star trader has TSC and Vintage. I'm sure they're marked up like crazy, but snowtroopers are there.

Also had Kotos, RC R2s, and other random stuff

deepfriedhushpup
06-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Is it me or are other scummers seeing it too:

HTF and army builders are warming the pegs. I mean I see AOTC and ROTS clones, marines, airbornes still on the pegs way pass noon and there for 3-4 days.

also--the order 66 went to $2.98 on many of the thire/palpatines.

comic 2 packs--alpha and obi

vintage snowtroopers

is SW to pricy or collectors arent collecting as much

what say you

thanks

ha ha ha, haven't been on this board for a long time for one reason or another. swung by here today for the heck of it, to see if any sales or bargains were happening on figures. scrolling through, i read your post spitty. yes, too pricey is the key. when the figures went from 4.99 to 5.99 i tightened my grip on the wallet but was OK, barely. then they went to $7, forget about it. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif lots of great looking figures coming out over the last couple years. if i cant find them loose for $2-3, then i just don't get them, packaging just doesn't mean anything to me, never has.

but in the end it is cool with me. tracking down all these terrific looking figures, loose, and for a couple bucks each will take years and years. so it will be a fun hunt.

DarthCitrix
06-25-2007, 01:29 AM
ah, darn, alrighty. well, let me know if you need anything more later.

Disneyland Report: I wasn't there for long, but the star trader has TSC and Vintage. I'm sure they're marked up like crazy, but snowtroopers are there.

Also had Kotos, RC R2s, and other random stuff

DLand didn't have too much in terms of SW this weekend. The Yoda/Mickey Jedi action fig. set was $20. Waay too pricey.The only thing I picked up was a Mickey as Rebel pilot bobblehead.

TAC figs were $10, all wave 1 figs, VTAC figs were $14 but all snowtroops were gone.

P.S. swspiffy, congrats on graduating. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

swspiffy
06-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks again for all the compliments guys!

Here's a new report:

TRU La Mirada: Not many basic figs, but lots of Bantha packs (both colors). One single Large TIE and several X-Wings and Endor AT ATs. Lots of GHs including a CS (I forget which though). Lots of vintage too at only 10 (no Snowies of course). A few tins too + 1 of most vehicles (25 bucks though)

Target La Habra: I found a Legends AOTC Clone for my own collection, but they have a good number of vehicles and role play stuff. Not many other TAC, but a good number of leftover TSC... (exciting huh?). Had comic packs too

My area is pretty dull... I'll probably be checking Buena Park Walmart later today.

swspiffy
06-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Report on Walmarts today:

Buena Park
LOTS of figures: had somee RHGs, DS Troopers, and a lot of leftover TSC. Many many many Vintage (except snowtroopers) but 6 were missing POPs... I alerted Store management. A couple Comic packs and tons of coin albums. Regular UL BPs and transformers and GHs

La Habra: nearly nothing like usual. Had coin albums and vintage, but not a single TAC still

My area is... dead...

swspiffy
07-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Downtown Fullerton Area

Stopped over at TRU in fullerton. Not too much, but they did have banthas and AT-ATs.

Target however, I picked up two SL ROTS clones, two SL AOTC clones, and a Shock. Had a lot of GMs

Target Amerige I managed to snag 3 stormtroopers!

Good day for finds surprisingly!

Offer still stands to people who might need older stuff... will trade most older stuff 2:1 (maybe 3?)

swspiffy
07-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Another Report:

La Habra Walmart finally has some good stuff.

Saw Legends 3PO, R2, Vader and CLONES! Both ROTS and AOTC Whites were there. If anyone wants em, I'll pick em up for you and save em for ya.

Other than that, just the regular stuff

Darth_Delirious
07-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Disneyland has the Star Wars Weekends Bobbleheads... BUT don't get too excited. They are NOT in the Star Wars Weekends limited edition packaging. In fact they are in a very basic egg-shell package with no Star Wars markings whatsoever. They also don't have the Star Wars logo on the base like the bobbleheads sold at the Star Wars Weekends event at Disneyworld. They cost $10 each and there are 5 total:

Mickey Mouse as a Jedi
Mickey Mouse as an X-Wing Pilot
Minnie Mouse as Princess Leia
Donald Duck as a Stormtrooper
Goofy as Darth Vader

Sorry I don't have the means to take a picture right now. I found this picture on e-bay of the set sold at the Star Wars Weekends. NOTE mine are individually packaged and do NOT have the Star Wars logo on the base:

http://i6.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a3/e5/c387_1.JPG

ShadowTrooper
07-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Anyone gone to the Huntington Beach Walmart lately? They must have 100+ Saga Legends figures. There are rows and rows of them, on the top rows, both sides of the aisle. Never seen that many at one store.

spitty
07-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Anyone gone to the Huntington Beach Walmart lately? They must have 100+ Saga Legends figures. There are rows and rows of them, on the top rows, both sides of the aisle. Never seen that many at one store.

Hahahaha--- I was there the morning they had 4 FULL CARTS--figures were literally falling off. They were most the Saga Legends. I saw 1-2 cases worth of wave 3---but all the McChewies were gone. I posted else where on rebelscum that these are literally peg warming here.

Other than walmart exclusives--the TOS battlepack and upcoming keller/grunt comic pack--I boycott Walmart for toy items. Being an army builder it's very hard---but I buy every star wars items from Target.

By the way--I was so shocked at the amount of saga Legends and that these won't move for upcoming waves--I asked the toy manager if I could take pictures and post it on rebelscum so others would BELIEVE how much star wars was there---she said its against store policy and that I had to ask a supervisor.

so I asked a supervisor--told her that it would be great free advertising--she gave me a cold, "I dont care look and said, NO."

free advertising--a great way to up their sales and get this stuff moving.

ANOTHER REASON WHY I BOYCOTT WALMART--NO REASONING BEHIND THEIR POLICIES

OCWanKenobi
07-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Anyway, during the week I was at the Walmart in Foothill Ranch. About 15 Galactic Marines, 2-3 Biggs academy, Biggs Pilot, 10 Death Star Troopers, couple honor guards. I think those were the best ones. And they had a Modal Nodes Pack but I could not find a scanner to see if it was on sale.

If I am posting stuff that you guys don't need to find anyore sorry...... Can someone post what is the hard to find stuff these days so I don't waste your guys time?

Thanks!

swspiffy
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Lots of SL in Downtown fullerton,
TRU and Target had all sorts of clones from SL. a lot of regular stuff like GMs and Airbornes, DS troopers, and RHGs.

Target also marked down vintage to 8.38 a piece. not bad. i picked up a set (Another target actually had a Snowtrooper on clearance!)

swspiffy
07-19-2007, 12:56 AM
La Habra Walmart had...

some GMs, Airborne, Vaders, Jawas (picked up one), Biggs, and Stormtroopers. I think around 6 or 7 stormies (I wanted to get em all, but I just got one).

MikeOC
07-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Went to Buena Park Target last night, wasn't much left. I snagged a Biggs Darklighter and all of the VTAC, except for the Snowtrooper. Anyone know where I can find a snowtrooper? I don't wanna have to resort to eBay unless I absolutely have to. The Bossk vtac figure I bought had the POP sticker removed (figures). Too lazy to bring it back, so I'm gonna have to buy extra vtac figure.

OCWanKenobi
07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
TRU in Tustin today. About 10 GM, 5 DST, some Biggs academy, and 1 full scale Tie Fighter.

I do not really buy Hasbro anymore, if people are looking for stuff in particular please post and I can pick it up for you.

ShadowTrooper
07-23-2007, 01:52 AM
MikeOC - I have an extra VTAC sticker if you need it.

Deeken
07-23-2007, 08:16 AM
so does Tustin TRU not restock on the usual wed and fridays anymore? Just random days?

OCWanKenobi
07-23-2007, 11:14 AM
I think this might be left over from those days but I do not know.

ShadowTrooper
08-07-2007, 07:02 PM
TRU in Tustin today. About 10 GM, 5 DST, some Biggs academy, and 1 full scale Tie Fighter.

I do not really buy Hasbro anymore, if people are looking for stuff in particular please post and I can pick it up for you.

Hey CaliJedi, you still willing to pick stuff up if you see it? LMK

OCWanKenobi
08-07-2007, 08:22 PM
sent you a PM. I will pick up and sell anything I see for cost to help out fellow collectors.

MikeOC
08-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Hit up Buena Park Wal Mart tonight, pretty much hit the jackpot (for once). The pegs were overflowing with SA clone troopers, Galactic Marines, comic two-packs (the dark horse ones), Ceremonial Lukes, Biggs Darklighter from the cut ANH scene. I was shopping for b-day presents for some family members and didn't plan on purchasing any figures. However, I saw a couple guys who seem to be very experienced scalpers. They were going around the area with shopping carts and box cutters, ripping open cases of figures to check them and then taking whole cases. So, I decided to get what I could before they made off with everything. If anyone is interested, it seems that BP Wal Mart brings out cases of figures sunday nights around 9:00pm. I'll be going back next weekend to see what they have.

spitty
08-14-2007, 11:50 PM
If anyone is looking for SL AOTC and ROTS clones, TAC marines, TAC death star trooper---seriously--hit up the Huntington beach walmart--they are pegwarming here. You can easily fill up on 15 plus AOTC clones here

please-- http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShadowTrooper
08-17-2007, 02:14 AM
If anyone is looking for SL AOTC and ROTS clones, TAC marines, TAC death star trooper---seriously--hit up the Huntington beach walmart--they are pegwarming here. You can easily fill up on 15 plus AOTC clones here

please-- http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Think these are pretty much pegwarming all over!

MikeOC
08-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Yeahm, I hit that place up today and grabbed some stuff. The clones aren't pegwarming in my area, I rarely see any. I'll have to start hitting up this wal mart instead more often.

OCWanKenobi
08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Target in Irvine. Sandtroopers, 501st, AOTC and ROTS clones, Anakin, Sae Sae Tinn, etc..... 8 pegs of them.

OOM9
08-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Target in Fullerton on Malvern, Saga legends wave 2. red battle droids, boba fett, clones, and all others. I only picked up one lone sandtrooper this afternoon.

swspiffy
08-20-2007, 11:27 PM
hmmm... too bad I'm cutting back at the moment... that's five minutes from my house... OOM 9, are you needing older stuff at the moment???

swspiffy
08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
ok, so I went to take a look at fullerton target malvern to see if there was anything. But now there was nothing. Which leads me to believe we have a scalper or someone really quick in our area (which is fine) who gobbled them all up this morning. I do seem to see a lot of the reports in my area being quickly hit upon the next day... Anyone here interested in posting in the private boards again? that things been dead for 4 months!

ShadowTrooper
08-21-2007, 07:01 PM
The private board is an excellent idea.

swspiffy
08-21-2007, 07:04 PM
k, I'm posting there... hopefully other OCers know how to get there.

ShadowTrooper
08-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Think some have to get authorized to go on the private thread. Not sure if it's Massoh2 you have to check with?

OCWanKenobi
08-21-2007, 10:06 PM
I do not know how to get into the private one. Let me know, I can only help you, I don't even buy hasbro very much at all, but I do go to Target and Walmart a lot....

Walmart Foothill today, all the new comic packs, and saga legends. Don't know what is hard to find but they had yoda, clones, stormtroopers, GM, and vintage on clearance for 5 bucks..... only leia and han left..........

OOM9
08-22-2007, 01:51 AM
hmmm... too bad I'm cutting back at the moment... that's five minutes from my house... OOM 9, are you needing older stuff at the moment???

No i'm good right now. Let me know how to access the private boards and i'll start posting there more often.

ShadowTrooper
08-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Think you need to contact Massoh2 to have access to the other thread.

ShadowTrooper
08-23-2007, 08:21 PM
If anyone in Orange County wants access to the private thread, please post here or send a pm.

OCWanKenobi
08-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I would like to if it decreases the chances of my information being used by a hoarder or scalper, but how do you guys screen the private board? I am only posting here to try to help fellow scummers out, unfortunately my wallet is not big enough for anything but gentle giant.

ShadowTrooper
08-23-2007, 09:08 PM
We're hoping to only have people in the private thread that one of us already knows, or has had dealings with in person. Hopefully this will work.

Or, does anyone have some suggestions?

Oh, and you changed your avatar!

OCWanKenobi
08-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Classified.

ShadowTrooper
08-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I've sent a pm to Philip to add some names to the private thread, hopefully he'll respond quickly.

Anyone else want to be added?

ShadowTrooper
08-24-2007, 04:17 PM
The following can now post in the private Southern California thread:

OOM9
CaliJedi
General_Borat

Holographic_Elvis
09-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Took streets home due to accidents on the 605 and hit up the WalMart at Beach & Imperial. I found all the new GH sets for my nephew and one Darth Malak, though the card was bent so I'm opening him. If not for the crease, he'd be off to my buddy in Tennessee.

Holographic_Elvis
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Hit up the HB TRU this morning at opening and found:

animated debut Boba Fett
McQ Vader
UGH's of Galactic Marine, R2 and Mace

Josh
10-22-2007, 02:07 PM

OOM9
CaliJedi
General_Borat

Im in Carlsbad so me please~ http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ShadowTrooper
10-22-2007, 08:45 PM

OOM9
CaliJedi
General_Borat

Im in Carlsbad so me please~ http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll let you know when you're put in, thanks!

IslandOfSodor
10-25-2007, 01:38 AM
So how does one join the private thread?

If it is posting finds, I can help with what Targets NOT to go to right now!

ShadowTrooper
10-25-2007, 01:53 AM
So how does one join the private thread?

If it is posting finds, I can help with what Targets NOT to go to right now!

But, you live in Arizona, don't you?

IslandOfSodor
10-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I do but I am here during the week on business for the forseable future and home only on weekends. Needless to say the bulk of my hunting is in Orange County.

I did find the new wave of Comic Packs this morning at Irvine & TMP Targets. However they were in others hands and non left on the pegs http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I HOPE they were collectors and not scalpers.

BTW: As I was typing this I got my shipping conf. from HTS for the Legends Droids I ordered a week or so ago!

spacejunker
10-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I did find the new wave of Comic Packs this morning at Irvine & TMP Targets. However they were in others hands and non left on the pegs http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I HOPE they were collectors and not scalpers.

I was at both the TMP and Irvine Target this morning. I picked up the new comic packs. I picked up a partial set at TMP and and full set at Irvine. I left a second set of comic pack at Irvine.

On a second note it appears that I lost access to the private So. Calif Thread. I orginally had access when it was first set up by massoh2.

IslandOfSodor
10-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Cool...glad you were one to get some!

Deeken
10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
hey spacejunker, what new comic packs are these? Is it the series with the clone commando and stormtroopers?

IslandOfSodor
10-26-2007, 06:34 AM
It is Annakin/Assassin Droid, Hobbie/Fel (Pilots) & Arana/Swan

spacejunker
10-26-2007, 11:27 AM
hey spacejunker, what new comic packs are these? Is it the series with the clone commando and stormtroopers?

No they are the anakin/assassin droid, baron fel, swan bultar, etc. The clone commando and stromtrooper are the next wave.

IslandOfSodor
10-26-2007, 04:24 PM
For anyone that is a SoCal AAA member, you get 15% off AND free shipping with $50.00 or more purchase from HasbroToyShop!

Anonymous01
10-26-2007, 07:47 PM
For anyone that is a SoCal AAA member, you get 15% off AND free shipping with $50.00 or more purchase from HasbroToyShop!

Good to know! Thanks for sharing!

JayDouble
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Whittier Target had the UGH Mc Boba, Biggs, DV wave.

Onsokumaru
01-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Uhm, so this thread looks like it has been resting doing nothing lately, but I wanted to start up some area reporting for TAC 2008 Wave 1. I'll be hitting up some Wal-Marts (gag!) tomorrow morning at opening and then spending some time seeing what Target has as well. Anything interesting I'll post here for everyone.

I guess I'm getting a little anxious. But I have heard that TAC 2008 Wave 1 is out, and people in SoCal have picked some up, so I'll see what I can find tomorrow!

CaptainYoda
01-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Wal-Mart in Buena Park had some of Wave 1 of 2008 over the weekend, but they are all gone now.

spitty
01-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Wal-Mart in Buena Park had some of Wave 1 of 2008 over the weekend, but they are all gone now.

I got there on Monday around 10:30-11 am and was informed that they stocked 12 cases of the wave 1 2008. every single one of them gone within 1-2 days....not even one future pegwarmer.

damn

spacejunker
02-03-2008, 01:01 PM

I got there on Monday around 10:30-11 am and was informed that they stocked 12 cases of the wave 1 2008. every single one of them gone within 1-2 days....not even one future pegwarmer.

damn

I was there last Sunday morning at 10AM (too late). They had 4 cases only. I only saw the obi-wan and anakin from wave one. They had a lot of holo vaders and hawkbats. I didn't pick anything. They had already been picked over. The owner of Phat's (Beach and Ball) stalks that store in the morning. He buys everything transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars.

My friend was there on that Sat. He didn't see them. I assume that they were put out Sunday morning.

spitty
02-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Dude,

I cant seem to get loose of this owner of Phat's.

When I lived right behind the HB walmart, his assoiciate stocked that one. It was so bad that I stopped shopping at walmart for nearly a year...went to only one local target.

Now, I hear that the Beuna park wallies is the best one around the anaheim area and he stalks that one.

arrrggghhhh

spitty
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
went to SANTA ANA walmart:

lots of the max rebo band packs

lots of hawkbats and circle clone

two of each of the new comic packs: luke/? and mousse/basso (cant remember). missing were the commando/SDB packs. Now thinking back I wished I got the luke/? set for the grey imperial uniforms. Probably pick this and the commando/SBD when it hits target.

spacejunker
02-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Found the blue obi-wan starfigher at the Foothill walmart. Did not pick it up. No sign of either the GG starfighter or AT-AP. I wish stuff would pick up at Target.

Onsokumaru
02-04-2008, 07:30 PM
So far I heard that most Wal-Marts won't be getting new figs for awhile (at least 2 weeks). The Orange Mall had some (presumed) Wave 1 '08s, but the local $calpers there picked the place CLEAN. Nothing but 6 imp officers that have been guarding the pegs for almost 4 months now were left. The scalpers thought they would be a bit clever and re-arrange the officers to make it look like that was all the shipment contained was the officers. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/icons/rolleyes.gif Lots of battle packs left. Same with vehicles. Only the figures were cleaned out.

Stupid, stupid scalpers. I wish most of you would just die off or something. Nobody likes you. Target is picking up somewhat, they are receiving shipments, but its 7.5 and 8. Since '08 Wave 1 is out, nobody is buying these guys. Seal Beach, Cypress, and Orange Targets have some decent supplies of figures, evo sets, and vehicles. Hopefully Hasbro will pick up and start shipping out to Target instead of Wal-Mart.

Speaking of Wal-Mart....I had a young manager who told me that even if they were to get new shipments, Hasbro will probably just send old stuff to them because Wave 1 '08 was a "promo" for figures without coins. Whatever that means. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Another reason why I love Target: at least some of their employees know what their talking about. Apparently Wal-Mart thinks that the newest wave is some sort of promo one shot wave that they'll only get once. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

swspiffy
02-04-2008, 10:00 PM
heh, if wave 1 is a promo... you can buy em off EE...

spitty
02-20-2008, 09:40 PM
hit the anaheim target yesterday morning before work and found 1 jedi evo set. Missed the fett ones.

stopped by the walmart after work in riverside (off McKinley?) on the 91. they had lots of SL bikers. one of each new comic packs except the commando/sbd.

spitty
02-25-2008, 01:56 AM
anyone seen the McFarlene Halo figures yet? which retail chain?

thanks

spacejunker
02-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Spitty, I sent you a PM.

I found them yesterday at Walmart. They had quite a few.

spitty
02-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Spitty, I sent you a PM.

Thanks to spacejunker--I was able to get
2 MC
2 blue spartans
2 red spartans
2 chieftian brutes
1 jackal
1 grunt

skipped on the cortana. great figure, great detail and the blue transparent plastic is superb. Son just wants soldiers http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks again space junker

Onsokumaru
02-26-2008, 02:06 PM
If anyone needs a Holo Vader, the Target on Chapman and Harbor has about 20...

ShadowTrooper
02-26-2008, 03:11 PM
anyone seen the McFarlene Halo figures yet? which retail chain?

thanks

Quite a few retail chains are carrying these. They are going quickly. Good job, spitty.

I was able to get some H2 figures from a store that found them in their back room.

DARTH_MAUL77
02-28-2008, 09:05 AM
Have you seen any General Grievous there?

ShadowTrooper
02-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Spitty, I sent you a PM.

Thanks to spacejunker--I was able to get
2 MC
2 blue spartans
2 red spartans
2 chieftian brutes
1 jackal
1 grunt

skipped on the cortana. great figure, great detail and the blue transparent plastic is superb. Son just wants soldiers http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks again space junker

Photos? Like to see a photo of them all set up with your son.

swspiffy
02-28-2008, 12:00 PM

do you mean General Grievous from Saga Legends? or do you mean Grievous' Starfighter?

DARTH_MAUL77
02-28-2008, 01:15 PM

do you mean General Grievous from Saga Legends? or do you mean Grievous' Starfighter?

Saga legends

swspiffy
02-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I saw a grievous SL in Eagle Rock yesterday.... (I'm in LA too)

spitty
02-28-2008, 04:32 PM
got a tip from a scummer that westminster walmart had cases of the halo figures....I waited 2 days before stopping by thinking that these arent such hot items...wowser--was informed that one person bought up 10-12 cases. arrggghh

if anyone sees the CQB or EVA spartans--please PM me. thanks

DARTH_MAUL77
02-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Just a little out of my way, I work in Anaheim so I guess I need to try out here some day after work.

swspiffy
02-29-2008, 02:12 PM
if I'm over there again soon and its there, do you want me to get it for you?

spacejunker
03-01-2008, 11:45 PM
if anyone sees the CQB or EVA spartans--please PM me. thanks

I don't mind keeping my eye open for you, but which ones are CQB and EVA.

spitty
03-02-2008, 12:05 AM
spacejunker,

any figure that doesnt have the green master chief helmet.

their suits look different, but it's their helmets that make them unique looking.

http://www.spawn.com/news/images/halo3s1_spartansoldiers_photo_01_lg.jpg

the red and blue ones (center and right).

thanks for keeping an eye out for me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

spacejunker
03-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Thanks I will keep an eye out for the other colors. I see the difference in helment designs.

I saw some more Halo 3 figures this morning at the Orange Walmart. They were pretty picked over. They only had the green figure and the alien figures.

Onsokumaru
03-02-2008, 01:47 AM
I've been keeping an eye on those Halo 3 figures ever since talk has come up about them in this thread. Since I visit that Wal-Mart about 5 days a week, I'll let you guys know if there's any changes yet. I'm still hoping to find my K Troopers and Gree at this Wal-Mart anyway. I did manage to find a Sith Legacy EVO set and a Clone Commando/SBD Comic Pack today though.

As said before, everythings pretty picked over. Grunts, Jackal Snipers, Chieftans and Master Chief is all that is there for the moment.

That Wal-Mart just had a butt load of Transformer Toys dumped in there a few days ago though. Like...holy crap.

spitty
03-02-2008, 01:53 AM
I've been keeping an eye on those Halo 3 figures ever since talk has come up about them in this thread. Since I visit that Wal-Mart about 5 days a week, I'll let you guys know if there's any changes yet. I'm still hoping to find my K Troopers and Gree at this Wal-Mart anyway. I did manage to find a Sith Legacy EVO set and a Clone Commando/SBD Comic Pack today though.

As said before, everythings pretty picked over. Grunts, Jackal Snipers, Chieftans and Master Chief is all that is there for the moment.

That Wal-Mart just had a butt load of Transformer Toys dumped in there a few days ago though. Like...holy crap.

yo--remember I still have the gree and ktrooper if you want them.

IF ANYONE WANTS THE GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE HALO 3 SPARTAN, RED EVA, AND WHITE SPARTAN--JUST PM ME CAUSE I KNOW A STORE THAT STILL HAS LOTS IN STOCK--AT LEAST 4 OF EACH AS OF LAST NIGHT

DARTH_MAUL77
03-03-2008, 11:37 AM
That would be awesome if you would do that thanks!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

swspiffy
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
That would be awesome if you would do that thanks!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

heh, I assume that would be to me, so I'll post if I find a grievous for you.

Although if you're simply looking for a loose one, I might have one for you...

DARTH_MAUL77
03-03-2008, 12:31 PM

heh, I assume that would be to me, so I'll post if I find a grievous for you.

Although if you're simply looking for a loose one, I might have one for you...

I could go for a loose one as well, whatever works for you. If it is loose would it be complete? because in the long run he would just get opened anyway.

swspiffy
03-03-2008, 04:20 PM
k, when I get back to my collection, I'll check to make sure I have it... do you want to trade or anything?

spitty
03-03-2008, 11:38 PM
saga legends SA 501 has official hit at Target.

I got 3 from the orange target and 3 sandies with white, clean pauldron. Left three of each on the pegs and many many more (fett, AOTC clones) with the rex stickers.

then after work interview--went to the westminster target in the westminster mall and got 3 SA 501st and 3 more sandies with clean, white pauldrons. Also left three of each.

seems like there were 6 SA 501st per case...dont know for sure.

I hit these stores around 10 am (orange target) and at 12:30 pm (westminster mall target)

I definately think these will pegwarm. I dont think most ppl know that these are the SA 501st.

NOTE: the SL sandie with white, clean pauldrons had a much much better paint job on the helmets. the black stripe above the eyes is nicely painted, not blocthed like the ones I bought months ago.

in regards to the evo set---saw at least 1 set and at most 3 sets each of the sith apprentice, jedi apprentice, fett packs.

wow----i have not been hitting any stores at all for months and these last two visits were gold mines.

happy shopping http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Onsokumaru
03-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Blah, I'm just going to wait until next week. I seem to be getting all the wrong days off this week. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Not able to hunt for anything.

DARTH_MAUL77
03-04-2008, 11:53 AM
k, when I get back to my collection, I'll check to make sure I have it... do you want to trade or anything?

Sure just let me know what you are looking for/or want, I just started collecting late December so i dont have a lot or I can just buy off of you.

swspiffy
03-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I'll be bumping my trade list (in the trading section) later today. Keep an eye out for it and let me know if you find anything I need.

Onsokumaru
03-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Scored some '08 W1 stuff in Westminster today. Its popping up everywhere, you just gotta be quick it seems.

...I still don't know why I woke up so early today, it was like something told me to..LOL.

spitty
03-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Scored some '08 W1 stuff in Westminster today. Its popping up everywhere, you just gotta be quick it seems.

...I still don't know why I woke up so early today, it was like something told me to..LOL.

dude-when price of gas wasnt so high--I just hit one local target down the street.

with higher gas prices--that's what I go on now and days---gut feeling.

congrats on your find.

swspiffy
03-05-2008, 03:36 PM

Sure just let me know what you are looking for/or want, I just started collecting late December so i dont have a lot or I can just buy off of you.

Confirmed! I do have a loose 4-arm grievous. Let me know if you have anything in trade and then PM me to try to arrange a meetup time or just to do shipping

DARTH_MAUL77
03-06-2008, 09:01 AM

Confirmed! I do have a loose 4-arm grievous. Let me know if you have anything in trade and then PM me to try to arrange a meetup time or just to do shipping

PM sent

spitty
03-14-2008, 11:46 AM
dropped by the orange walmart this morning around 7:45 am. seems like there are only 4-5 pegs designated for SW figures...one pilot bigs, one OPENED padme, the rest were SL imperial officers.

They had a bunch of attack on coruscant BP and 2 betrayal on bespin BP.

lots of the newer comic packs sans commando/SBD.

and for you halo 3 fans---lots (at least 5) jackal snipers and brute chieftians. They must have gotten a shipment because the last time I was there (about 3 weeks ago) they only had 1 brute chieftian.

at the Orange Target--new cases of SL---but no SA 501 or clean sandies. They had all the old ones, fett, shockies, grey ROTS CC, biker scouts with all of them having the REX stickers.

after this empty run--I decided to head to work without making stops at the Westminster walmart or Garden Grove target.

Nothing kills enthusiasm more than empty pegs and overstocked pegwarmers http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

StarbaseEarth
03-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I saw at Target Mission Viejo Jeronimo Store tonight the new Battle at Mustafar and Speeder Bike Chase Sets for Galactic Heroes & Aayla starfighter And Battle on Kashhhyk (how ever it is spelled)pack

jmavila
03-19-2008, 12:15 AM
I went looking for Halo 3 figures today, but was only able to fine 1 brute chieftan at the La Habra Wal Mart. If anyone comes across any brute chieftans or grunt figures, please let me know. I'm looking to buy a few of each. I just started collecting these guys, they are awesome figures.

swspiffy
03-19-2008, 01:41 AM
nice to see another person near the La Habra area... didn't know LH Walmart was carrying em.

I saw a bunch of what you needed at another TRU in the LA area. If I see them again when I go, I'll pick some up. PM me if you'd want me to do so

Onsokumaru
03-19-2008, 01:44 AM
I might have to go check the Wal-Mart at Orange, because I swear they had a giant wall of Halo 3 no more than two weeks ago...

I've been scouting less and less now that I found a few SA 501sts. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jmavila
03-19-2008, 10:17 AM
nice to see another person near the La Habra area... didn't know LH Walmart was carrying em.

I saw a bunch of what you needed at another TRU in the LA area. If I see them again when I go, I'll pick some up. PM me if you'd want me to do so

PM sent. Thanks for helping me out.

spitty
03-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I went looking for Halo 3 figures today, but was only able to fine 1 brute chieftan at the La Habra Wal Mart. If anyone comes across any brute chieftans or grunt figures, please let me know. I'm looking to buy a few of each. I just started collecting these guys, they are awesome figures.

I was at the anaheim hills TRU at 10:45 am to return 2 digital cam cases and they had 5-6 each green master chief, brute, and jackal snipers.

call first and place them on hold so you dont waste a trip.

good luck

swspiffy
03-19-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah, if you get em there, let me know... I probably can't make it to my other TRU right away anyhow

spacejunker
03-22-2008, 01:17 PM
If anyone still needs K-troops or O-droid. I saw 3 K-troops and 2 O-droids at the Orange Walmart. Both the Orange and Anaheim Targets had the rest of Wave except for Gree.

Onsokumaru
03-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Wave 2 has hit Orange Wal-Mart btw. Also has hit Buena Park Wal-Mart. Ashy One Hander Maris Brood spotted.

Saw those K-Troops and there was actually 3x Tri Droids...someone stashed one with a Rohm Kota.

No Jump or EVO Troops. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

No Yoda on Kybuck either lately... >_>

spitty
03-23-2008, 01:54 AM
seriously--is it just me but dont those boots on the K trooper look to long and inaccurate.

cant think of a name, I have a TAC yoda/kybuck carded if you want. Got it for just the kybuck so Gree could ride him.

Great to hear that wave 2 has hit walmart. Be better news to know when they'll hit target cause I totally give up on walmart.

Onsokumaru
03-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I believe they've hit Target already as well. I saw a Juno over @ one of my local Targets, so its just a matter of time till when they'll show up.

I heard Wave 5 will be re-shipped soon, so I'll find the Kybuck then, hopefully.

spitty
03-24-2008, 09:23 PM
dude--found wave 2 at the huntington beach walmart.

thank goodness I dropped by the toy aisles after buying some apple barrel and folk art paint for my custom 41st and jet pack clone trooper and household items (band aids, topical anesthetic, desk organizer, candy).

bought 1 evo trooper, 1 jump trooper, 1 kota, 1 juno.

I dont exactly know the case break down, but there were 4-5 junos.

great to hear wave 2 is hitting target. aside from todays purchase, I plan to army build at target.

good luck

Deeken
03-27-2008, 07:42 AM
does anyone have extra receipts from Target for basic and/or saga legends figures that they don't need? I would like to return a few figures unless some of you guys want to trade for clones and what not. PM me if you can help me out, thanks!

swspiffy
03-27-2008, 12:02 PM
whatcha got deeken?

spitty
03-28-2008, 01:09 AM
can't wait for the order 66 target exclusives: lumanari/at-rt (been waiting to get her for the longest time) and the choi/barc (two great figures).

I called orange target, gg target on brookhurst, santa ana walmart on bristol and 17th, and anaheim hill target. All reported not having them in stock. However, the customer service at santa ana said the tustin target had 30.

tustin is too far to make the effort. I'll probably call two more targets--if nothing comes up I ll just wait 2 more weeks for them to hit.

good luck

again--tustin target has the order 66. make sure you call first though.

Onsokumaru
03-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Target Garden Grove has Order 66 packs. Picked some up today on the way to work. All done with those until clearance time. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

spitty
04-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Orange walmart has the order 66 on the endcaps in the cashier line. I think it's lane 5. It's the one closes to the entrance...with the order 66 are the exclusive gi hiss and transformer.

Is it me or is target falling behind?

when are we to see the RC/SBD comic pack at target?

it's going to take me forever to army build the evo and jumptrooper at target http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Onsokumaru
04-04-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why they put the Order 66s there? So random.

That Target hasn't gotten much new of anything lately, sorta lame. Wal-Mart has empty pegs, and some person keeps stealing the assassin droids out of the Ani/Assassin Droid comic packs recently....WTF? You really want that flimsy robot that badly?

spitty
04-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Hitting another dry spell at target.

orange--pegwarmers
westminster--pegwarmers
westminster mall--pegwarmers

bad thing is there arent many pegwarmers at each store. most are going thru a reset...hopefully things pick up in a couple of days.

I did pick up a target exclusive iron man--the big grey one...not the one where you see the person's head once you remove the armour. it was too cool to pass up.

Onsokumaru
04-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Good score at the Orange Wal-Mart today. 3x EVO and 3x Jumpers from there. Troop builders heaven, they had like 6x of each! Gonna check out BP Wal-Mart tomorrow I think.

swspiffy
04-08-2008, 11:53 PM
nice score on that cantthinkofaname! If you're interested in tradin some of those away, LMK!

IslandOfSodor
04-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Bah! I have yet to find a single FU figure, and it is not from a lack of looking!

Nice score nontheless!

spitty
04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Good score at the Orange Wal-Mart today. 3x EVO and 3x Jumpers from there. Troop builders heaven, they had like 6x of each! Gonna check out BP Wal-Mart tomorrow I think.

great find.

the orange target has the order 66 out at the register--they restocked it full. easily had enough of every character, even barc and choi.

I got 3 more SA 501st. They had 3 SL sandies (white pauldron, clean), yellow aotc clone commander, grievous, boba fett. They basically restocked one case of SL. no TAC. I also bought a GI joe cobra commander in battle armour for my son..it looks pretty cool.

Onsokumaru
04-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Anyone see that GI Joe H.I.S.S. Tank in Target yet? Supposedly its 9.99 and it would make a killer addition (repainted) to my Armored Infantry Clone Division.

I might check out Orange and see what they have. I'm trying to find some sort of tracked tanks I can repaint, but haven't found anything "good" yet.

spitty
04-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Anyone see that GI Joe H.I.S.S. Tank in Target yet? Supposedly its 9.99 and it would make a killer addition (repainted) to my Armored Infantry Clone Division.

I might check out Orange and see what they have. I'm trying to find some sort of tracked tanks I can repaint, but haven't found anything "good" yet.

from what I recall-they had maybe 2-3 hiss at the orange. I've seen those around quite a bit. 9.99 is a great deal. it even made me stop to think 9.99 hiss vs 9.99 barc trooper. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

remember--the 13th is suppose to be when they get set out--so you ll find plenty then.

orange is the only target that has set them out.

Onsokumaru
04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Yeah, I'm going to find that H.I.S.S. eventually, but I settled for two ghetto Wal-Mart CORPS "Heavy Tanks" for now. Can't beat $10 for a large custom ground vehicle. Gonna repaint it later tonite.

Orange Target had no more Joe stuff at all. It is being bought at a faster rate than O66!

spitty
04-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'm going to find that H.I.S.S. eventually, but I settled for two ghetto Wal-Mart CORPS "Heavy Tanks" for now. Can't beat $10 for a large custom ground vehicle. Gonna repaint it later tonite.

Orange Target had no more Joe stuff at all. It is being bought at a faster rate than O66!

Skip the walmart corps heavy tank. Just hit up the westminster mall target and get the bravo team bradleys. it's twice as much as the walmart ones (19.99), but they are 4 times more realistic looking and more options to customize than walmarts corp tank. just my 2 cents.

jmavila
04-21-2008, 01:38 AM
Anybody finding anymore 501st SA clones? The TRU in La Mirada and Cerritois had a few, but I'm looking for more to add to my collection.

Also found some the Force Unleashed figures @ the TRU in La Mirada and Fullerton yesterday.

swspiffy
04-21-2008, 02:22 AM
whoa! TFU at TRUs??? gotta start goin back there now...

jmavila
04-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Went to the Walmart in Buena Park tonight. No new Star Wars figs, everything was pretty much picked dry. One of the workers was bringing boxes of new Iron Man toys though. And down the bike aisle was a bunch of boxes for Hulk and Indiana Jones figures. They had a red stamp on the boxes saying not for release earlier than 5/1/08.

spitty
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM
stopped by garden grove target on brookhurst after work around 4:30. pegwarmers, a lot of them TSC returns. they finally had an endcap of order 66. only some arcs and at-rt/unduli. I think there was one emperor/villi

Deeken
05-08-2008, 04:24 AM
WM in Orange just restocked a bunch of the FU wave along with the Gree/Kaysh. troops. Saw about 3 or 4 cases worth. Get them clones!

Onsokumaru
05-09-2008, 01:13 AM
2 Grees, 2 K-Troops, 1 Shadow Guard, and 1 BD Vader. That's what was there when I stopped by, passed on all, only needed a Clone Trainee and Hawkbat Clone needed for customizing. Picked up some IJ stuff, the only good Raiders Indy and Raiders Sallah in the bunch. My manager bought Monkey Man and the Cairo Swordsman. I'm pretty pleased with the articulation and paint apps.

IslandOfSodor
05-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Orange Wal-Mart had nothing but torn cards on all the "good" figures as of last night...UGH!!!!

Onsokumaru
05-10-2008, 01:24 PM
I forgot to mention I bought all the K-Troops after letting them sit for a day. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
But the cards on all the figs were all in good shape as of 9:30 AM Friday. Except for maybe BD Vader, his card looked sorta bent from being taken out of the case.

spitty
05-12-2008, 05:14 PM
this drought at the Orange Target and westminster mall target is a sure cure for my cloneAholicism.

aarrrgghhhhh-FRUSTRATING

lovewillkill
05-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Found the big white TIE Fighter at TRU in Tustin Marketplace at lunch time today. They only had three, and the other two had dented boxes. But if you're like me and take your stuff out of the package, that shouldn't be a big deal.

lwk

spitty
05-14-2008, 11:00 AM
found one lone evo trooper at the orange target. notice that most of the cards on the pegwarmers are bent on the right/left sides.

anyone making predictions when the 30 TAC and SL will hit clearance?

jmavila
05-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Has anyone found the Target exclusive Rancor yet or any SA 501st troopers?

spitty
05-24-2008, 01:56 AM

I found a total of 6 SA 501st...all in one day at two different targets (orange, westminster mall). At the time I thought these will flood the market like the SL sandies, but I've seen them at target since.

the rancor... I originally wanted to buy it but realize that space is becoming an issue so I decided not to hunt for it..ie DPCI trick.

jmavila
05-24-2008, 11:30 AM

I found a total of 6 SA 501st...all in one day at two different targets (orange, westminster mall). At the time I thought these will flood the market like the SL sandies, but I've seen them at target since.

the rancor... I originally wanted to buy it but realize that space is becoming an issue so I decided not to hunt for it..ie DPCI trick.

How long ago did you see the 501st clones at Target? Do you think they still have them there?

Onsokumaru
05-24-2008, 01:32 PM
It's been awhile (read: over 3 months) since I've seen any 501sts at any of my local areas (Garden Grove, Westminster Mall, Orange Mall, Buena Park Mall), and I doubt they have any left....if they did, I would have bought them already. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lovewillkill
05-28-2008, 12:28 PM
There was still a FU Rancor at the Garden Grove Target yesterday around 9 am.

lwk

Onsokumaru
05-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Cypress Target has it as well.

spitty
05-30-2008, 12:32 AM
saw 1 rancor below the pegs yesterday at orange target. It is massive http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jmavila
06-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Picked up 2 Rancor sets at the La Habra Target. One of the employees said the had at lease two more in the back.

swspiffy
06-02-2008, 12:08 AM
2!? What the heck are you gonna do with 2 dude? Or the better question is wear???

If anyone happens to find an extra Wii Fit, I'd be much obliged if you'd pick it up.. will pay cash... or trade figures too haha

jmavila
06-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I was actually tempted to purchase the other 2 they had in the back, but I couldn't figure out how I would explain bringing home 4 of them to my wife.

Onsokumaru
06-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Woo, found a lone Battle on Mygeeto BP in my Cypress Target. Yay.

lovewillkill
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Has anyone spotted the Wal-Mart Droid Factory packs yet?

lwk

swspiffy
06-09-2008, 05:20 PM
don't think those come out til july... I'm more looking for the walmart force unleashed 3 packs

Onsokumaru
06-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Seriously, where are those three packs? I need a fleshy Palps and those red stormies too!

Saw my first "fleshy" Maris Brood today @ Orange Wal-Mart, but she still doesn't look good enough to pick up. The weathering looks total WTF when she isn't ashy looking too.

spitty
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Seriously, where are those three packs? I need a fleshy Palps and those red stormies too!

Saw my first "fleshy" Maris Brood today @ Orange Wal-Mart, but she still doesn't look good enough to pick up. The weathering looks total WTF when she isn't ashy looking too.

I'd love to buy her for the tonfa lightsaber, but she looks like a [censored] hindu goddess. just a freaky looking cardback and figure.

Onsokumaru
06-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Droid factory and comic packs are abound in Wal-Marts in OC. Go forth!

jmavila
06-18-2008, 08:43 PM
which comic packs?

Onsokumaru
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Wookie/Clone
Anakin/Dooku
Lando/Stormie

Along with the droid factory packs as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/atariboy/Photo0005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/atariboy/Photo0006.jpg
Just in case anybody hasn't seen the displays yet.

IslandOfSodor
06-23-2008, 02:24 AM
Which Wal-Mart was this?!?!?!?!?!

Could you PM me???

The 3 I went to this weekend were void of Comic Packs!

swspiffy
06-23-2008, 03:23 AM
haha, that looks like buena park.... not sure if the droid factory ones are still there

Onsokumaru
06-26-2008, 01:30 AM
The Orange Wal-Mart had ONE Exclusive Comic Pack: Lando/Stormie... They don't even have any end-caps, it was just stuffed in the Star Wars section of the toy dept.

Skip Orange Wal-Mart if you're looking for Comic Packs or Build-A-Droid.

Onsokumaru
07-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Not much new to report. Orange Wal-Mart got a very large shipment of comic packs...mainly Republic Commando/SBD. No figures, doubt they're going to bother to re-stock them anyway.

lovewillkill
07-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Was just at the Santa Ana WM (Harbor and McFadden) and picked up a gripload of stuff. They still have 1 Anakin/Dooku comic pack, 1 Lando/Stormie, and a couple cases of the Droid Factory packs.

StarbaseEarth
07-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Target at Los Alisos & Jeronimo in Mission Viejo Had several rows of their Commander Fox Clone Wars exclusive action figure at $12.99 each

Onsokumaru
07-14-2008, 03:49 AM
The bigger question: Did they actually let you buy it? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

$12.99 is a bit much for me. I'm not too sure I'll be getting Commander Fox. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Has anyone spotted any other Hawkbat Clones floating around anywhere in OC? I'm trying to track one down for one more custom. Hell, even a 7th Legion Trooper would work!

StarbaseEarth
07-14-2008, 10:19 AM
The bigger question: Did they actually let you buy it? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

$12.99 is a bit much for me. I'm not too sure I'll be getting Commander Fox. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Has anyone spotted any other Hawkbat Clones floating around anywhere in OC? I'm trying to track one down for one more custom. Hell, even a 7th Legion Trooper would work!

I no longer collect the figures.

So I didn't even try to buy them.

spacejunker
07-14-2008, 06:44 PM

I no longer collect the figures.

So I didn't even try to buy them.

Thanks!! for the tip. I was able to pick four of them for myself and two other people. I stopped there during lunch.

spitty
07-15-2008, 12:24 PM

only figures I've seen 2 weeks ago were juno eclipse, plo kundo (?), and lots and lots of imperial officers.

any info on local targets restocking? the ones i've hit showed no signs of restocking.

StarbaseEarth
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Target at Los Alisos & Jeronimo in Mission Viejo Had several rows of Legacy and Clone Wars action figures including 2 each of 1st day of issue Yoda & Anakin.
They also had 2 of the New Falcons.

IslandOfSodor
07-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Anyone still around?

Onsokumaru
07-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Buena Park Wal-Mart had NOTHING for the 26th! They only had their planograms.

Good thing I went to HB TRU to pick up what I wanted at midnight.

spacejunker
07-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I went to the Orange Walmart Sat. morning and they had nothing, only CW keychains, none of the SW legos were out either. The Brea Walmart did not start resetting until Saturday afternoon. I picked up Bane Malor and the Ewoks.

On the way to work this morning I stopped at the Foothill Walmart and it looked they just reset this morning. They had a pallet of AT-TE's and CW, legacy figures. IMO Walmart really dropped the ball on this release. My friend found everything Friday night at the San Marcos/Vista Walmarts. I think OC Walmarts are really subpar.

I went to the Tustin TRU on friday night and I picked up most of what I needed.

spitty
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
OC walmarts are a joke.

I gave up on them 2 years ago...no regrets.

passed on midnight madness for extra sleep.

got everything I wanted at 11 am at target.

been to target twice since and seems like everything is easy to find. seems like the release date had no impact on buying habits...they should have done this with the release of the movie.. bad timing.

spitty
07-30-2008, 11:46 PM
stopped by a the westminster walmart to buy some baseball gloves on clearance--great deals...playing catch with my son tomorrow.

There were plenty of grees, K troopers, evo/jumper troopers, the han/luke/chewie, ewoks...animated clones, rex, These are definately not selling as fast as I thought.

went to santa ana target: again--plenty of everything. they had the evo fetts and rebel pilots (the one with the fishy looking pilot).

spacejunker
08-03-2008, 02:22 PM
I picked up a few blue 501 exclusives this morning at the BP Walmart. They still have a fair number when I left.

Onsokumaru
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Yeah, even saw these at Orange WM today, passed though. Not a big fan of troopers that are totally the wrong shade compared to their commander.

lovewillkill
08-05-2008, 01:17 AM
I picked up a few blue 501 exclusives this morning at the BP Walmart. They still have a fair number when I left.

Grr. Hope I can find a couple tomorrow.

lwk

lovewillkill
08-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Wasted a good part of the morning looking for the WM exclusive. Struck out at the Santa Ana, Westminster and HB stores.

lwk

IslandOfSodor
08-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Wasted a good part of the morning looking for the WM exclusive. Struck out at the Santa Ana, Westminster and HB stores.

lwk

You have a PM!

Clone1198
08-08-2008, 12:55 PM
HI ALL!! New to the boards but have lurked for a couple of years now. I was allowed to join as long as I kept the personal info to a minumum (Dad's rules) But I can say I'm a 17 y/o High School Student and have collected all of the figures loose since the Black Saga Collection. Well, I do get a few extra of the army builders (Who can have just one Clone Trooper?) http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway my name is David and I can't wait to become more involved here on the boards!!

swspiffy
08-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Hey David, welcome to RS! Out of curiosity I'd ask which High School you go to as I went to Sunny Hills in Fullerton for High School. But I understand completely if you can't tell me that, haha. Anyways, my cynical nature is wanting me to be careful on the board, especially places like Wuher's cantina... But carry yourself well and act like an adult, and you'll be fine around here. And if you're trading for or buying older stuff, let me know! I've got a lot of older stuff to try and get rid of!

obehave
08-08-2008, 06:18 PM
asking an underages collector wat highschool he goes to is wrong swspiffy...just wrong http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

swspiffy
08-09-2008, 04:53 AM
haha, yeah, I know that sounds bad, just trying to make connections... wait... that doesn't sound right either.

OCWanKenobi
08-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Quit while you're behind spiffy.....
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome to the boards. My advice would be to make your dad feel better by letting him see what's written on the boards..... Or just let him have complete access to your account.

ShadowTrooper
08-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome, David. UCLA? Nice school, especially since that's where I went!

lpjp6
08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Good day everyone,

Could I get some assistance from you guys or girls? My son just got interested into collecting Hasbro Mighty Muggs line. We where able to grab what he wanted from the SW line but he is also interested in the Marvel line and we have hit most of the Target and Toy r us in the Irvine area but he is still missing a few that hes interested. When you are out and about looking for your figures could I get you guys to check out what they have on the shelf with the mighty muggs line. What he has so far is Wolverine, Iron Man, Spiderman, Captain America, Hulk so he need all the other characters. Any help would be much appreciated.

spacejunker
08-15-2008, 11:11 AM
If anyone still needs 501st clones, I saw at least 9 of them at the Foothill Walmart in OC this morning.

spitty
08-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Scummers,

Need some help. With work, family, and my renewal love for running, I don't have time to toy hunt any longer. I use to be able to hit one Target prior to work, but now I run before work, during lunch, and sometimes after work also.

If any of scummers could help me out. When you have your fill of the single carded grey coruscant clone trooper and Commander Faie, can you place them on hold at the Service desk for Daniel Than. Please PM me in the morning so I can pick them up after work.

I am able to stop by at the Anaheim Hills Target, the Orange Target, the Brookhurst Target, the Westminster Target, the Orange Walmart, and the Westminster Walmart. I can only hit these stores after work because I really do need to pick up my son from daycare...the prices they charge and the max 3 late pick-up is crazy.

again thanks. Man, the inability to find the SL covert ops was really depressing...so I started running again and loving it.

thanks for your help.

Holographic_Elvis
08-27-2008, 12:13 PM
I no longer collect but still hunt because now my 5 year old nephew is hooked on SW. He's graduated from Galactic Heroes to the "big boy" line. I hit a few Walmarts for the 501st and struck out so I bought 3 in a lot on ebay for $30. Gonna try to swap one for a Commander Fox when they arrive.

Onsokumaru
08-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Wave 3 spotted in Orange. Jodo Kast is uber lame.

The only figure I didn't see on the pegs was Yaddle and Holo Dooku.

swspiffy
08-28-2008, 12:39 AM
lol, really? I'm in LA and found holo dooku and yaddle/even piel...

jmavila
09-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Santa Fe Springs Target had a Cade Skywalker / Darth Talon and a Antares Draco / Ganner Krieg comic packs. Picked them both up.

Onsokumaru
09-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Jackpot jackpot! Scored the last Vader & Incinerator Troopers and Palps & Shadow Stormtroopers on the shelf at my BP Wal-Mart tonight. No more left for now though. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

spitty
09-13-2008, 10:36 PM
went to the HB walmart and found the TFU 3 figure pack (vader/stormie and Pal/stormie). I told myself that I would skip these, but they look SOOOOOO GOOD. I bought one of each. There were at least ten of each set. It didnt look like they were selling.

Onsokumaru
09-13-2008, 10:54 PM
There's a metric S-Load at the Orange Wal-Mart. It looks like they JUST got them though... And a lot of the boxes had been beat to hell, which might be another reason.

Another good day for me today. I got ONE Stormtrooper Commander from my pre-order WAY back in May at my local Gamestop today. The guy on the phone flubbed and told me to come down to the store and pick up the figure since they had them in, even though the manager was super mad, he obliged and handed me one since I already drove all the way down there. I shook his hand and told him that after all the hoopla, me just getting ONE was great enough.

spitty
09-15-2008, 11:00 AM
There's a metric S-Load at the Orange Wal-Mart. It looks like they JUST got them though... And a lot of the boxes had been beat to hell, which might be another reason.

Another good day for me today. I got ONE Stormtrooper Commander from my pre-order WAY back in May at my local Gamestop today. The guy on the phone flubbed and told me to come down to the store and pick up the figure since they had them in, even though the manager was super mad, he obliged and handed me one since I already drove all the way down there. I shook his hand and told him that after all the hoopla, me just getting ONE was great enough.

why was the manager mad?

I've called several gamestop and all of them seem to be on a different page...one is having a raffle at midnight, one giving them with a preorder, etc.

lovewillkill
09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Looks like Clone Wars wave 2 is starting to hit. Found everything (Ahsoka, Cody, SBD, Odd Ball and clean Clone Trooper) at the Anaheim Target today. They still had a couple of the new figs when I was done.

Onsokumaru
09-17-2008, 02:00 AM
Yeah, my Cypress Target has all the Wave 2 Figs as well. Scored a Cody, but passed on the rest for now. Ahsoka is way too small to be $7.99. Might get a few animated pilots and I need A LOT of animated clones.

Oh, and as to why the GameFlop manager was mad--He had to give up one of his Stormies Pre-Midnight Launch. There were explicit instructions to NOT do that, but those were barely followed it seems. And I have a second Stormie Commander on the way for my Birthday, and possibly even a third if my Game Crazy contact comes through.

swspiffy
09-17-2008, 02:45 AM
La Habra Walmart has Droid Factory sets if you guys still need em... regular price though

CaptainYoda
09-17-2008, 11:04 AM
I just need the leg that comes with Luke and R2. But if someone can keep an eye out, that would be great.

swspiffy
09-17-2008, 02:39 PM
you might wanna put up a trade offer in the classifieds... but PM me if you want me to go and get one for you at the store. Cost plus shipping.

Holographic_Elvis
09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, my Cypress Target has all the Wave 2 Figs as well. Scored a Cody, but passed on the rest for now. Ahsoka is way too small to be $7.99. Might get a few animated pilots and I need A LOT of animated clones.

Oh, and as to why the GameFlop manager was mad--He had to give up one of his Stormies Pre-Midnight Launch. There were explicit instructions to NOT do that, but those were barely followed it seems. And I have a second Stormie Commander on the way for my Birthday, and possibly even a third if my Game Crazy contact comes through.

I work not far from that Target. Gotta start checking so I can grab some of wave 2.

jmavila
09-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Has anyone seen any Ep II Clone Troopers form the legacy collection still around. I remember when the line first debuted there were a ton of them available everywhere. I had to hold off on buying them back them, but now that I saved up the money, I can't find them anywhere. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

swspiffy
09-30-2008, 10:31 PM
ATTENTION! Garage sale in Orange County area from some OC Scummers!

Some of us OC scummers will be having a garage-ish (parking lot) sale to get rid of excess Star Wars (and other toys) stuff!

Please come on down if you're looking for stuff to add to your collection. (I suppose you could bring some trading material, but a lot of us are trying to get rid of stuff)

Saturday October 11 9AM (not sure when we're done... probably early-mid afternoon)

Place: 20381 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630 (cross streets are Lake Forest and Vista Terrace)

Please PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks!
swspiffy

swspiffy
10-08-2008, 07:00 PM
just wanted to post again to confirm that the sale will still be going on this saturday! Come by and say Hi (and tell us you're on RS!) and maybe find something you need!

PM me if you have questions or wanna know what might be there!

lovewillkill
10-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Hope the sale went well for everyone. I have GOT to start checking this page more often.

Found the WM Gunship and A-Wing in Anaheim today. They had a gripload of them on top of the shelves opposite the SW figures.

swspiffy
10-13-2008, 12:23 AM
I'll trade someone for an a-wing...

don't worry, we'll hopefully have another sale sometime...

IslandOfSodor
11-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Wal-Mart in Anaheim had a bunch of the Clone Wars DVD 3-packs on an island display. Also, Costco's have the AT-TE pack with figures...this box is HUGE! Yet only $89.99.

Mawhonic7
11-10-2008, 02:23 PM

There is another! OC Sale that is... Details to follow soon but it will be in December. Last time, SWSpiffy brought enough to fully stock a TRU.

OCWanKenobi
11-10-2008, 04:11 PM

I have a POTF A-wing I would LOVE to trade/sell out......

I also have an extra POTF FX X-wing I need to clear out....

Both never opened....

swspiffy
11-10-2008, 04:19 PM

I have a POTF A-wing I would LOVE to trade/sell out......

I also have an extra POTF FX X-wing I need to clear out....

Both never opened....

sorry... already got the trade for the new one... PM coming to you though

bikerscout
11-11-2008, 08:19 AM

There is another! OC Sale that is... Details to follow soon but it will be in December. Last time, SWSpiffy brought enough to fully stock a TRU.

ain't that the truth!!! We need some elves for next time!!

lovewillkill
11-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Found the 2 Target exclusive battle packs (Yoda and Coruscant Guard, Obi-Wan and the 212th) yesterday in Costa Mesa, and they still had one of each this morning.

But in two different stores, I've seen a price sticker on shelves for something called an Ultimate Clone Wars Pack or something. Price is like $65. Anyone know anything about this?