PDA

View Full Version : Tantive IV Battle Pack

Squad7
02-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi. Does anyone out there have an extra Tantive IV Battle Pack they want to get rid of. I am up in a rural part of the state. The closest Wal-Mart to me is 15 miles away. the local scalper just happens to work at that Wal-Mart in the toy department, so it seems like we never see anything except peg warmers.

Any help is greatly appreciated. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

StoneWallAdam
02-21-2007, 08:43 PM
If/when I find them then I will pick up an extra for you. The problem is that the local scalpers group hits all the stores every morning so I don't expect to find this item until a couple of months down the road.

Good luck!

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
02-21-2007, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Squad7]
Hi. Does anyone out there have an extra Tantive IV Battle Pack they want to get rid of. I am up in a rural part of the state. The closest Wal-Mart to me is 15 miles away. the local scalper just happens to work at that Wal-Mart in the toy department, so it seems like we never see anything except peg warmers.

THAT STINKS, MY LOCAL SCALPER ALSO WORKS AT WALLY WORLD, HIS NAME IS CHARLIE AND HE THINKS HE IS COOL BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHEN STUFF COMES IN AND HE HAS GROUPIES THAT KISS HIS &&& BECAUSE HE PROMISES TOYS BUT NEVER DELIVERS, THEN HE CRUSHES THE CARDS AND BUBBLES ON ANYTHING NEW HE ALREADY HAS, ONE GIMENDOUS LOSER NAMED CHARLIE, SAY HI WHEN YOU VISIT THE HAZLETON PA WAL-MART, HE'S THE SCHWANN WITH THE PUMPKIN PIE HAIR CUT http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jedibill
02-22-2007, 10:48 AM
the local scalper just happens to work at that Wal-Mart in the toy department, so it seems like we never see anything except peg warmers.

Talk to the GM of the store about your scalper problem. I know for a fact that scalping from the associates is not permitted. If nothing happens call the home office in Bentonville, Arkansas. Something will happen if you explain to them that the stockers buy or hide stuff and the customers never see it. Hope this helps.

Darth_Anton
02-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Do you have Target near you? These will be at Target, K-mart, KB etc...