PDA

View Full Version : CLASH OF THE TITANS

DARTHBORAT
02-19-2007, 02:05 AM
I was wondering if anyone owns the Medusa, Kraken and Calibos figures by GG from Clash of the Titans?

I like the way they look but only have Star Wars busts from GG so not sure how well they make fugures?

Mechleader
02-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I've been looking at getting them. Seem interesting but have not heard of anyone having one.

DARTHBORAT
02-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I love the way they look but I've never seen them in person nor do I know anyone who owns them.

The 3 characters they picked were the best ones from the film.

I was unaware that GG made action-figures so that's the big reason I am hesitant about buying them as I've only seen their busts and statues.

MrPickles
02-20-2007, 03:32 AM
I love the way they look but I've never seen them in person nor do I know anyone who owns them.

The 3 characters they picked were the best ones from the film.

I was unaware that GG made action-figures so that's the big reason I am hesitant about buying them as I've only seen their busts and statues.

Very curious to see these in-person myself...

DARTHBORAT
02-20-2007, 04:08 AM
GG must not have made that many as not one collectible store in my area has any of these figures. The stores I go to carry all GG products but not these. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DARTHBORAT
03-21-2007, 06:24 PM
This afternoon, I went to buy a DVD at a store that also carries tons of collectibles in my area and they had just opened a box when I got there that contained Medusa and Calibos .The boxes were ripped (no damage to the figures but crushed boxes), so I was able to get Medusa and Calibos for $15 each. I am psyched as I just got the Kraken unexpectedly last week from Mechleader, so I can honestly say to anyone on the fence about these figure that they are awesome.

I would say Kraken is the best (huge figure), but Medusa and Calibos look great as well.