PDA

View Full Version : Wedge Collection Engine

Chris Wyman
02-10-2007, 08:18 AM
It has come to my attention that a lot of the members of RebelScum.com do not know about the Wedge Collection Engine (http://www.rebelscum.com/wedge/login.asp). For those of you that don't know, it's the most complete and up to date way of keeping track of your entire Star Wars action figure collection. It's also the best way to keep track of the value of your collection. This includes all 3 3/4" action figures and vehicles, all 7" and 3" Unleashed figures and all 12" figures. For the variation hunters out there, (yes, I'm one of them http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif), all variations and versions are also included.

One of the best tools that the Engine has to offer is a Buy/Sell/Trade section. If you have a figure you want to Buy, Sell or Trade, you simply add it to the correct list. Then, a person that is either looking for or is trying to sell or trade that specific figure can do a search for it, which brings up a list of screen name's of people wanting to buy it, trade it or sell it. This will save you from having to search through hundreds of posts looking for a figure, or even having to start another post asking if anyone has it.

The Wedge Collection Engine has nearly 20,000 members. That's more than the Forum's! I encourage all of you to join if you haven't already to take advantage of this great feature RebelScum.com has to offer. It's free and easy to join, so follow the link and start keeping track of your collection today.

Trent
02-10-2007, 05:10 PM
"Value"?

How does it keep track of value?

Chris Wyman
02-11-2007, 01:08 AM
"Value"?

How does it keep track of value?

Thank you for the question.

Each item that's entered into the Engine has a C-10 mint price which is averaged from what the current market value is at that time. The prices are always changing, so if you see a price that isn't quite right, it will probably be changing soon.

To give you an example:

Say you have a ROTS Covert Ops Clone Trooper (SWS.com). That figure is worth about $35.00 in perfect condition, while a loose complete one is worth $12.00. The neat thing about the Wedge Collection Engine is that you decide what kind of condition your figure is in and you add it accordingly. There is C-10, C-9, C-8, C-7, C-6, C-5, C-4, C-3, C-2, C-1, Loose Complete and Loose Incomplete. If you have a C-10 Covert Ops figure, it's worth $35.00. If you have a C-6 one, it's worth $28.00 and if you have a Loose Complete one, it's worth $12.00. The math is done for you and you can view your entire collection's value once you've added all your figures. When you add a figure, you click on the "COLLECT" button and a window pops up at the bottom showing all the different conditions. You enter how many of that particular figure you have and in what condition and click the "SAVE" button to add it to your collection.

drmdns
02-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I just poked around for the first time in a very long time and the collection engine looks great. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Wyman
02-11-2007, 11:39 AM
I just poked around for the first time in a very long time and the collection engine looks great. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks so much! I work very hard on the Engine for you guys and I always love to hear feedback.

LandoFrychickien
02-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Ah, nevermind...

Strikefoil
02-11-2007, 07:35 PM
I would like more info on it since I am having no luck in the classifieds section.

Chris Wyman
02-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I would like more info on it since I am having no luck in the classifieds section.

I sent you a PM there Strikefoil.

Strikefoil
02-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I got your previous pm's and sent you some more.

Chris Wyman
02-13-2007, 09:37 AM
As of this morning, there are 20,002 members on the Wedge Collection Engine! Way to go guys...keep it up.

KevinA
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
This is just the thing I needed to get an estimate on my collection for insurance purposes - very easy to use, great job and much appreciated!

Yodacappy
02-15-2007, 05:54 AM
Awesome tool!

Jorge
02-17-2007, 11:42 PM
i went to all the trouble of putting my collection in awhile back, and i PMd several people who had stuff "for sale" that i needed. 99% of them were "damn i totally forgot about that list. that figure is long gone..."

i hope people can update it! it would have been nice!

Chris Wyman
02-18-2007, 06:10 AM
i went to all the trouble of putting my collection in awhile back, and i PMd several people who had stuff "for sale" that i needed. 99% of them were "damn i totally forgot about that list. that figure is long gone..."

i hope people can update it! it would have been nice!

Yes, unfortunately, the Engine was not updated for quite some time a few years back and I think a lot of the members gave up on it. It's going to take a little time, but I think between the boards here and word of mouth, enough people will post their lists and we'll be able to use the Engine for buying/selling/trading again. Don't give up on it yet! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Wyman
02-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Please advise:

If you are a member of the Wedge Collection Engine and you have previously added figures to your "Sell List", please update what you currently have for sale. I've received several emails about people who tried to contact someone about a figure they had for sale and the figure either no longer was available or the person was no longer active on the Wedge Collection Engine. I'm trying to weed out those people so we can all benefit from the Engine and start using it to it's fullest extent. There's no reason for anyone to waste time trying to contact a collector that isn't doing this anymore or that has already gotten rid of a figure.

If you have forgotten your user name or lost your password, please let me know.

Thanks guys,
Chris

Killerbee
02-20-2007, 11:41 AM
One question I had about the loose figures is this. I have noticed, well, particularly in vintage, that even if you bought a figure in the ROTJ, it may be stamped like it could have been SW.

How can a loose figure that has the same sculpt and TM date be of a different value based on the card it came off of.

Chris Wyman
02-20-2007, 06:44 PM
One question I had about the loose figures is this. I have noticed, well, particularly in vintage, that even if you bought a figure in the ROTJ, it may be stamped like it could have been SW.

How can a loose figure that has the same sculpt and TM date be of a different value based on the card it came off of.

That's a great question Brett. The answer is...it really can't be worth anymore.

You could compare this to the recently re-released Unleashed Boba Fett figure. *The original carded version is worth between $80 and $100 dollars depending on condition. If you take that same figure out of a new package, it's not worth anymore than the original one would be loose. The only reason the Boba Fett figure still says an original loose figure is worth $40 and a newer figure is worth $15 is because I simply haven't been able to update that line lately. I update the prices very often, so be looking out for changes like this. The vintage line which you were asking about is a very hard line to do and it's going to take a lot of time, but it will be complete and 100% accurate I can promise you that. Things like re-released figures will all be taken into consideration when I do price updates for sure.

Again, thanks for the question. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

* We all know that something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. The prices on the Wedge Collection Engine are based on an average of what the piece is going for at retail, on eBay and other online stores.

Chris Wyman
02-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I've added the Darth Vader & Rebel Trooper Comic 2-pack variant. There's a much darker blue version of Darth Vader now shipping to stores.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-20-2007, 08:11 PM
I've added what I hope to be the very last variation for the Saga Collection. Saga063 Holographic Obi-Wan Kenobi (Light blue) with all six red good guy mini holo's.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-21-2007, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to mention to everyone that you can print out your entire collection for your records. There is an option for this at the top of the page when you are in "My Collection".

Thanks JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Both versions of Sideshow's new 12" Jabba The Hutt have been added as well as Jabba's Throne Environment.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Capture Of Tantive IV Battlepack has been added to the 30th Anniversary line.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Please advise: If you have previously added figures to your "Sell List" or "Buy List", please update what you currently have or need. I've received several emails about people who tried to contact someone about a figure they had for sale and the figure either no longer was available or the person was no longer active on the Wedge Collection Engine. I'm trying to weed out those people so we can all benefit from the Engine and start using it to it's fullest extent. There's no reason for anyone to waste time trying to contact a collector that isn't doing this anymore or that has already gotten rid of a figure. If you have forgotten your user name or lost your password, please let me know.

Thanks guys - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-05-2007, 02:50 PM
The Wal-Mart Exclusive Shadow Stormtrooper, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi Unleahsed figures have been added.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-09-2007, 05:15 PM
The SAGA062 Battle Droids 2-pack variation has been added to the Saga Collection. The original release was a "Light" dirt and the new variation is a "Dark" dirt.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-27-2007, 03:37 PM
The long awaited 30th Anniversary Wave 1 basic figure line is now entered in the Engine. Have fun updating your collections!

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-28-2007, 07:49 PM
The Treachery on Saleucami (Wal-Mart) Battlepack was added to the Engine today.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-28-2007, 08:00 PM
The "Commanders", "Luke Skywalker & the Droids", "Rebel Fleet Troopers" and "Stormtroopers" Unleashed Battlepacks have been added to the Engine.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-02-2007, 09:35 AM
The Target Exclusive Order 66 2-packs have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-05-2007, 03:45 PM
There have been some changes to the following figures:

ROTS III-64 R4-P17 and III-68 Wookiee Heavy Gunner (Blast Attack!).

Please check your collection as some of the information has changed. The incorrectly numbered R4-P17 was its own numbered figure and now its a variation of the III-64 figure. You will have to go back and add it again if this was part of your collection. Also, I added two variations to the III-68 figure:

Correct #68 on sticker
Correct #68 on card

Sorry if this is confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-05-2007, 04:22 PM
The Clone Trooper (French Toys 'R Us) exclusive figure has been added to the Saga Collection.

Thanks - JGordon24

John_A_Graham
04-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Is it just me or is the:
http://www.rebelscum.com/images/startoursheader.gif
section short a few figures???

Cheers,

-John

Chris Wyman
04-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Is it just me or is the:
http://www.rebelscum.com/images/startoursheader.gif
section short a few figures???

Cheers,

-John

Hey John, I don't think there's any missing.

Saga:

DLX-2
R3-D3
R4-M9
RX-24
WEG-1618
G2-9T
R5-D2
SK-Z38
G2-4T
Starspeeder 3000

OTC:

3T-RNE
G3-5LE
MSE-1T
Micky & Yoda

If I have made a mistake, please let me know.

Thanks - JGordon24

John_A_Graham
04-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Yep it was me, I guess I created my list back before the last series (OTC) of Star Tours figures came out.

I've updated.

Thanks,

-John

Chris Wyman
04-11-2007, 07:42 PM
V-Wing Starfighter, Sith Infiltrator and the Bantha with Tusken Raiders (Light tan version) and (Dark tan version) have been added to the 30th Anniversary Vehicles and Accessories section. Enjoy!

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Wave 2 of the 30th Anniversary action figure line has been added!

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I've added a basic #30-01 Darth Vader figure to the 30th Anniversary line. While it's really just a normal carded figure, it's listed as a variation of the figure with the Coin Album. This is for those that just have the figure and not the album as part of their collection.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-28-2007, 07:08 PM
I've added the following variations: 30-01 Darth Vader w/Coin Album (White stripe on lower bubble), 30-01 Darth Vader w/Coin Album (Basic figure, white stripe on lower bubble).

Thanks - JGordon24

rookie7
05-05-2007, 04:27 PM
How are the values for the figures in the Wedge Collection Engine determined?
thanks

Chris Wyman
05-06-2007, 05:26 AM
How are the values for the figures in the Wedge Collection Engine determined?
thanks

The prices are determined by how much each figure is selling for in the store or on the secondary market (eBay).

I'm working on updating all the prices though because that hasn't been done in a while. I know all the Vintage figures are out of date for sure and there's a few other lines that need attention. It's coming, I promise!

Chris Wyman
05-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Sorry guys! Somehow, I missed the Saga Collection Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1 Starfighter from last year. I've just added both versions in the Saga Collection line.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
I added the purple flame variant for the 30-04 R2-D2 figure.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-14-2007, 08:09 PM
The Cantina Encounter, Jawas & Droids, Sandtrooper Search and Tusken Raiders Unleashed Battlepacks have been added to the 30th Anniversary line.

Thanks - JGordon24

Sol
05-17-2007, 11:53 AM
I just joined the Engine and think it's a great idea, just reading through the HELP section to familiarize myself with the overall set-up.

Have you considered adding quick pics of each figure? Say something like rolling over the name and a quick snapshot appears? Just a thought.

Chris Wyman
05-17-2007, 02:03 PM
I just joined the Engine and think it's a great idea, just reading through the HELP section to familiarize myself with the overall set-up.

Have you considered adding quick pics of each figure? Say something like rolling over the name and a quick snapshot appears? Just a thought.

Hi Sol! Thanks for joining. I think you'll find the site very helpful. As for your suggestion, it's a great idea. However, the engine is pretty old as far as the technology, so I'm not sure if that would be possible or not. I will do some investigating for sure.

Thanks - JGordon24

Sol
05-17-2007, 02:15 PM
As for your suggestion, it's a great idea. However, the engine is pretty old as far as the technology, so I'm not sure if that would be possible or not. I will do some investigating for sure.

Ah, I understand. Thanks for your reply. Ah well, back to the Engine. Thanks again! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Wyman
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
The Evolutions sets from 2005 have been added to the ROTS line. You can find them by doing a search for the following:

Anakin to Darth Vader
Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper
The Sith.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-30-2007, 07:46 PM
The Celebration IV Exclusive McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker and R2-D2 & C-3PO have been added to the engine.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Comic packs and Vintage added!

Comic Packs:
#05 Quinlan Vos & Vilmarh Grahrk
#06 Luke Skywalker & R2-D2
#07 Obi-Wan Kenobi & ARC Trooper Alpha

Vintage Collection:
Bossk
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
IG-88
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Princess Leia (Combat Ponsho)
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-04-2007, 06:51 PM
The following figures have also been added to the Wedge Collection Engine.

30-16 Darth Vader
30-17 Biggs Darklighter (Academy Outfit)
30-18 Luke Skywalker
30-19 Jawa & LIN Droid
30-20 Stormtrooper (with Removable Helmet)
30-21 McQuarrie Concept Chewbacca
30-22 M'iiyoom Onith (Cantina Alien)
30-23 Elis Helrot (Cantina Alien)

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-12-2007, 09:07 AM
The "I Am Your Father's Day Gift Pack" has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Thanks - JGordon24

Norga_Rotem
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Just a quick note. I noticed there's no link for "needs list" under my action figures/30 anniver collection.

Chris Wyman
06-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Just a quick note. I noticed there's no link for "needs list" under my action figures/30 anniver collection.

Thanks you for pointing this out. We'll get to work on it right away. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Wyman
06-27-2007, 05:16 PM
I added the following figures to the 30th Anniversary Collection today:

Cantina Band Member Doikk N`ats (Disney)
Cantina Band Member Figrin D`an (Disney)
Cantina Band Member Ickabel G`ont (Disney)
Cantina Band Member Nalan Cheel (Disney)
Cantina Band Member Tech Mo`r (Disney)

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Saga Legends Wave 1 has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection. You can find them by doing a search for "30-SL" and then the characters name.

Also, the Celebration IV Exclusive Sideshow Luke Skyalker Rebel Hero: Yavin IV 12" figure has been added to the Engine.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-05-2007, 09:02 AM
The "Corrected Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber Hilt" version of the #30-12 Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony) figure has been added. The original release has the incorrect Darth Vader lightsaber hilt.

Chris Wyman
07-30-2007, 12:23 PM
I just added the following figures to the Wedge Collection Engine:

R2-KT (R2-KT card) and R2-KT (Katie Johnson card)
McQuarrie Concept Yoda & Obi-Wan
Sideshow 12" Holographic Darth Sidious With Mechno-chair

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Princess Leia as Boushh has been added to the Sideshow section under the Larger Figures tab.

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-16-2007, 11:09 AM
The following Sideshow items have been added to the Larger Figures section:

Endor Striker Force Bundle
Endor Rebel Commando Sergeant
Endor Rebel Infantry
Nik Sant - Endor Rebel Commando Pathfinder
Asajj Ventress Sideshow Exclusive version
Asajj Ventress Regular version

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Shadow Scout with Speeder Bike (SDCC07)
Wave 4 of the Comic 2-packs
Variations added to the 30th Anniversary Collection Wave 2

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Wave 4 has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection

Thanks - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-27-2007, 02:55 PM
The ARC Heavy Gunner (Internet Exclusive) Unleashed figure has been added to the "Larger Figures" section under the Unleashed line.

JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Saga Legends Wave 2 and 3 have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection. You can find them by doing a search for "30-SL" and then the name of the figure.

JGordon24

Chris Wyman
09-03-2007, 03:38 PM
The Y-Wing (Toys `R Us), Elite TIE Interceptor (Toys `R Us) and Obi-Wan Kenobi`s Jedi Starfigther have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

JGordon24

Chris Wyman
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Jedi Vs. Darth Sidious and Jedi Vs. Sith Battlepacks have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection line.

JGordon24

Chris Wyman
09-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Concept Grievous (SWS.com) added to the 30th Anniversary Collection line.

JGordon24

JEDI_Edward
09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Great tool. As I was inputting my collection in the data base, I found a few variations not entered into the Wedge Collection Engine which I listed below. Thanks for a wonderful tool to keep track of your collection.

YODA (The Clone Wars), released 10/1/2003, Wave 1, variation with short lightsaber hilt or with long lightsaber hilt.

OBI-WAN Kenobi (Clone Wars Animated), released 12/1/2003, wave 1, variation original release or with Season III card.

If I find any more variations, I will keep you posted. Thanks again, -ED

JEDI_Edward
09-23-2007, 08:32 PM
MACE WINDU w/ BATTLE DROID (Star Wars Saga), released 5/1/2002, wave 1, collection deluxe, variation with peg holes in feet or without peg holes in feet.

NEXU (Star Wars Sage), released 6/1/2002, wave 2, collection deluxe, variation tail curved or tail pointed upward.

JEDI_Edward
09-24-2007, 02:40 AM
A few more figures to be added.

MUSTAFAR FINAL DUEL PLAYSET (Revenge of the Sith), released 6/1/2005, wave 1, variation: SAM's Club exclusive w/ 4 bonus clone troopers

PRINCESS LEIA (Revenge of the Sith), card: ROTS cup and figure

DARTH VADER (Revenge of the Sith), card: ROTS cup and figure

STORMTROOPER (Revenge of the Sith), card: ROTS cup and figure

ANAKIN SKYWALKER, MACE WINDU & OBI-WAN KENOBI (Revenge of the Sith), collection: 3-pack, variation Commemorative Episode III DVD collection, Wal-mart exclusive, 1 of 3

EMPEROR PALPATINE, DARTH VADER & COUNT DOOKU (Revenge of the Sith), collection: 3-pack, variation Commemorative Episode III DVD collection, Wal-mart exclusive, 2 of 3

CLONE TROOPERS (Revenge of the Sith), collection: 3-pack, variation Commemorative Episode III DVD collection, Wal-mart exclusive, 3 of 3

JEDI FORCE PACK (Clone Wars Animated), collection 3-pack, variation: Commemorative DVD collection: Clone Wars Animated, Wal-mart exclusive, 1 of 2

SITH ATTACK PACK (Clone Wars Animated), collection 3-pack, variation: Commemorative DVD collection: Clone Wars Animated, Wal-mart exclusive, 2 of 2

Chris Wyman
10-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey Ed, thanks for the heads up. I've been on vacation, so I'm sorry I didn't respond quicker. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm in the process of going through each and every collection line and making sure no variation or version has been missed, so these ones that you have found will certainly be included.

Chris Wyman
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Sideshow Exclusive Buboicullaar Creature Pack and regular version as well as the Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Exclusive version and regular version have been added to the Larger Figures section under Sideshow.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
10-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Comic 2-pack #11, #12 and #13 have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Chris Wyman
10-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Waves 5 & 6 have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Chris Wyman
11-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in updates. I've got a ton for you today:

Sideshow Luke Skywalker Bespin Exclusive Version
Sideshow Luke Skywalker Bespin Regular Version
30th Anniversary Wave 7
30th Anniversary Wave 8

Target Exclusive:
Ultimate The Battle of Endor
Ultimate The Battle of Hoth
The Hunt for Grievous Battlepack
ARC-170 Elite Squad Battlepack
AT-RT Assault Squad Battlepack
ARC-170 Fighter
TIE Bomber

Droid Factory Capture Battlepack
Battlefront II Action Figure Set (PX Previews)
Battle of Geonosis Arena Encounter (Toys `R Us)
Elite Forces of the Republic (EE Exclusive)

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Both versions of the 12" Sideshow Princess Leia have been added to the Engine.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-06-2007, 12:22 PM
I wil be adding the rest of the 30th Anniversary Saga Legends figures very soon. I'm trying to compile all of the different variations right now.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, sorry it took so long. I was waiting until most of the variations showed up before adding the rest of these. I just added both versions of the Biker Scout, RA-7, R4-I9 and TC-14 as well multiple variations for the Pit Droids. I'm going to hold off on doing anything with the Sandtroopers until the rest of them surface so I can do them all at once.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
The Betrayal At Bespin and Clone Attack On Coruscant Battlepacks have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I've just added all of the Non blue deco versions to the Comic 2-packs with Stormtroopers.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I've just added the "Fans` Choice Sticker" version of the 30-SL Clone Commander to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-14-2007, 10:49 AM
The 12 UGH figures have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-17-2007, 01:28 PM
The K-Mart Exclusive Tin sets have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

A variation has been added for the 30-43 Romba & Graak and the 30-44 A-Wing Pilot Tycho Celchu figures.

The Max Rebo Band Wal-Mart Exclusives have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sideshow Obi-Wan Kenobi - Episode IV Exclusive and regular 12" figures have been added to the Sideshow section.

The set of nine Dollar General Exclusive single carded Unleashed Battlepack figures have been added to the Larger Figures section under "Unleashed" as well as Wave 8 of the Unleashed Battlepacks.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Exclusive Remote Control R2-D2 (Weathered), R5-D4 and R5-X2 (SWS.com) action figures have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I've noticed an increased amount of Titanium figures in the suggestions section, so I wanted to address that. At this time, there are no plans to add any other lines outside of the 3 3/4" Action Figures, Vehicles & Playsets, Unleashed 7" & 2" or 12" Figures.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
12-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Updates have been added.

30th Anniversary Wave 9
Anakin to Darth Vader Evolutions
Both versions of the Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper Evolutions
The Sith Evolutions
Comic 2-pack #'s 14, 15 and 16.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter & Hyperspace Ring (Toys 'R Us) has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
01-18-2008, 08:19 PM
The new Wal-Mart wave of Comic 2-packs has been added to the 30th Anniversary collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
01-27-2008, 07:26 PM
The 2008 30th Anniversary Collection Wave 1 has been added to the Engine today. Hope you guys enjoy!

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-08-2008, 11:28 PM
General Grievous` Starfighter and the AT-TP Walker have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
02-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Wave 2 - The Force Unleahsed has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

-JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Obi-Wan Kenobi`s Starfighter has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-05-2008, 10:49 PM
The Jedi Legacy, The Fett Legacy and The Sith Legacy Evolutions packs, Attack on Kashyyyk Battlepack and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
The Sideshow Chancellor Palpatine & Darth Sidious and Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission 12" figures have been added to the Larger Figure section under Sideshow. - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Anakin's Starfighter has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Vader's Secret Apprentice Evolutions pack added to the 30th Anniversary.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Shadow Troopers (Jedi-Con) Exclusive 2-pack and the new Order 66 2-packs have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
03-29-2008, 09:22 AM
The final wave of Saga Legends figures has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Commander Praji has been added to the Larger Figures section under "Sideshow".

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
04-11-2008, 10:12 AM
The new Toys `R Us Exclusive TIE Fighter has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-02-2008, 09:45 PM
The new Toys 'R Us Exclusive STAP Attack and Hoth Patrol Battlepacks have been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-14-2008, 10:10 PM
The Clear Visor variant Kir Kanos & Carnor Jax Comic 2-pack has been added to the 30th Anniversary and the four Wal-Mart Exclusive Clone Wars Animated 3-packs have been added to the Clone Wars Animated section.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-25-2008, 09:49 PM
The new "Battle On Mygeeto" Battlepack has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
05-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Target Exclusive Battle Rancor with Felucian Rider Battlepack has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Three Wal-Mart Exclusive sets of Commemorative DVD Collection multipacks have been added to the Saga Collection and three have been added to the Revenge of the Sith Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-27-2008, 07:25 PM
You've been asking for it and here it is. The Legacy Collection has begun. All three Wal-Mart Exclusive Comic Packs and all six Droid Factory Packs have been added to the Legacy Collection. Enjoy!

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
06-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Sideshow's Han Solo: Smuggler - Tatooine 12" figure has been added to the 12" section under Sideshow.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-17-2008, 06:52 AM
The Lt. Jundlan & Deena Shan Comic Pack (Large Bun on Deena Shan) variation has been added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-17-2008, 06:18 PM
All "The Legacy Collection" and "The Clone Wars" action figures, vehicles and Evolutions have been added to the Wedge Engine. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SEARCH TIPS: When searching for a figure, type "GH-##" to find "Greatest Hits", "BD-##" to find "Buildable Droids" and "SL-##" for "Saga Legends". All figures are numbered with two digits. If it's a single digit number, a zero goes in front of that number. So for example, your search would be "GH-03". Enjoy!

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Aayla Secura (SDCC08) 12" figure added to the Larger Figure section under Sideshow.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Hoth Recon Patrol Battlepack
Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol Battlepack
Dagger Squadron B-Wing Fighter
Celebration Japan & SDCC Exclusive Disturbance In The Force pack
Celebration Japan Exclusive Remote Controlled R2-D2

Added to The Legacy Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
07-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Captain Rex Mail-Away
Speeder Bike Recon Battlepack
Senate Security Clone Trooper (SDCC08)

Aadded to The Clone Wars.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
The Asajj Ventress & Tol Skorr, Anakin Skywalker & Durge and Anakin Skywalker & Assassin Droid Comic-Packs have been added to The Legacy Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
08-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the site is being worked on, so if you notice things missing or moved, have no fear. Everything will be back to normal soon. - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
09-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Disturbance at Lars Homestead (Toys `R Us) has been added to The Legacy Collection. - JGordon24

Chris Wyman
09-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Wal-Mart Exclusive Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers
Wal-Mart Exclusive Darth Vader with Incinerator Troopers
GameStop Exclusive Stormtrooper Commander

added to the 30th Anniversary Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
10-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Republic Gunship (Wal-Mart) has been added to "The Clone Wars" section under "Vehicles".

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
10-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Obi-Wan Kenobi: General - Clone Wars 12" Sideshow Exclusive version and regular version added.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
All new Comic Packs
Shield Generator Assault Battlepack
Green Leader's A-Wing Fighter

have been added to the Legacy Collection.

- JGordon24

Chris Wyman
11-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Yoda & Coruscant Guard (Target), Obi-Wan & 212th Attack Battalion (Target) Battlepacks added to "The Clone Wars" section.

Battlefront II Clone pack (Toys `R Us) and Battlefront II Droid pack (Toys `R Us) have been added to "The Legacy Collection".

Chris Wyman
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
The Battle At The Sarlacc Pit (Target) battlepack has been added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
11-25-2008, 10:34 PM
The Battle Of Christophsis (Target) battlepack has been added to "The Clone Wars" section.

Chris Wyman
11-28-2008, 01:28 PM
B`omarr Monastery Assault battlepack added to The Clone Wars section.

Training On The Falcon battlepack added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
11-28-2008, 01:31 PM
AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) (Costco), ARC-170 Fighter (Toys `R Us) have been added to The Clone Wars section.

The Ecliptic Evader TIE-Fighter (PX Previews) has been added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
11-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delta Starfighter has been added to The Clone Wars section.

Chris Wyman
11-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Both "The Clone Wars" Commemorative DVD Collection (Wal-Mart) 3-packs have been added!

Chris Wyman
11-30-2008, 07:37 PM
All four variations of "The Clone Wars" 04 Captain Rex are now listed.

Chris Wyman
11-30-2008, 08:41 PM
187th Legion Troopers, Battle Droid Factory, Mygeeto Clone Battalion, The Force Unleashed: Imperial Troopers, The Force Unleashed: The Empire and The Force Unleashed: Unleashed Warriors battlepacks have been added to the Unleashed section.

Chris Wyman
12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Jedi Training On Dagobah, Jedi Vs. Darth Sidious and Clone Attack On Coruscant battlepacks have been added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
12-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Sideshow 12" Ki-Adi-Mundi Domestic Exclusive Edition has been added to the "Larger Figures" section under "Sideshow".

Chris Wyman
12-22-2008, 08:28 PM
The Crimson Empire - The Crucible (PX Previews) battlepack has been added to The Legacy Collection.

The 12" Rebel Fleet Troper has been added to the Sideshow section.

Chris Wyman
01-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Wave 4 of The Legacy Collection has been added!

Chris Wyman
01-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Wave 5 has been added to The Legacy Collection.

darkshroud
01-28-2009, 02:57 PM
I appreciate all ya'lls work on this site. I am proud to tell people about it and impressed with their professionalism and dedication to it.

Chris Wyman
02-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Both versions of Sideshow's 12" Stormtrooper have been added to the "Larger Figure" section under "Sideshow".

Chris Wyman
03-01-2009, 02:51 PM
The Wal-Mart Exclusive Wave 3 Comic Packs have been added to the Legacy Collection. "Keoulkeech, Machook & Kettch", "Nrin Vakil & Ibtisam" and "Lt. "Tank" Sunber & Amanin Warrior". These are not numbered sets, so when doing a search, use the first name of each set.

Chris Wyman
03-01-2009, 02:51 PM
The Legacy Collection Wave 6 and The Clone Wars Wave 1 & 2 have been added.

Chris Wyman
03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Catching up:

Added to The Legacy Collection: Imperial TIE Fighter and Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1 Fighter, Episode III, IV & V Commemorative Tin Collection (K-Mart), Jabba's Rancor with Luke Skywalker (Target). Added to The Clone Wars: AT-TE Assault Squad.

lordvader97
03-02-2009, 04:14 PM
This is a great idea, I have just started to use this and I love it. It is a way for me to catalog my collection for my wife so that she knows what I have when it comes time for her to sell it.

One thing that I did see that was missing was modern playsets and I might have over looked them but the Bespin freezing chamber, Geonosis Arena, and Mustafar. If I over looked them I am sorry.

Chris Wyman
03-02-2009, 07:07 PM
One thing that I did see that was missing was modern playsets and I might have over looked them but the Bespin freezing chamber, Geonosis Arena, and Mustafar. If I over looked them I am sorry.

All three of those Playsets are listed under the Action Figure section for ROTS, Saga and POTJ. Do a search for the first couple letters and it will bring them up.

Chris Wyman
03-02-2009, 07:11 PM
The Sideshow 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Knight figure has been added to the "Larger Figures" section under "Sideshow".

lordvader97
03-02-2009, 07:21 PM

All three of those Playsets are listed under the Action Figure section for ROTS, Saga and POTJ. Do a search for the first couple letters and it will bring them up.

Thank you I will look them up.

Chris Wyman
03-31-2009, 09:40 PM
Entertainment Earth Exclusive Joker Squad has been added to the Legacy Collection.

xMClass
04-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Nice to see a fellow Gordon fan. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif Will be registering on the WCE.

Chris Wyman
04-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Nice to see a fellow Gordon fan. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif Will be registering on the WCE.

Cool! Look for updates soon. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Wyman
05-04-2009, 10:50 PM
212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper and Stormtrooper Commander 12" figures have been added to the Sideshow section.

Scramble On Yavin Battlepack has been added to the Legacy Collection.

Jabba`s Palace Battlepack has been added to The Clone Wars Collection.

Chris Wyman
05-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Captain Antilles 12" figure added to the Sideshow section.

KesselRunImports
07-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Very nice. I like the Wedge Collection Engine. Easy and quick to use. I noticed a lot of newer stuff has not been added yet and now that I found this I'll be wanting to add the red package stuff as import it into my collection closet. Some specific things I saw that were missing were the Magnaguard Fighter and the new Driod Starfighter. Nice to see that there... is... another... big-time Star Wars fan from Tampa.

Rocket_Back
07-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Just started using the engine today. I'm getting the following error message when I try to add a loose/complete Ephant Mon to my collection:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/wedge/CollectFigure.asp, line 107

EDIT: Actually, I'm getting that error message on just about any figure now.

Chris Wyman
07-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Very nice. I like the Wedge Collection Engine. Easy and quick to use. I noticed a lot of newer stuff has not been added yet and now that I found this I'll be wanting to add the red package stuff as import it into my collection closet. Some specific things I saw that were missing were the Magnaguard Fighter and the new Driod Starfighter. Nice to see that there... is... another... big-time Star Wars fan from Tampa.

I'll be updating the Wedge soon with all the new figures and ships. Stay tuned!

By the way, we are always welcoming new members to the SWGFA if you are interested.

Chris Wyman
07-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Just started using the engine today. I'm getting the following error message when I try to add a loose/complete Ephant Mon to my collection:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/wedge/CollectFigure.asp, line 107

EDIT: Actually, I'm getting that error message on just about any figure now.

Hmm. Try deleting your cookies and re-logging in. Let me know if it still gives you that error message after that.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Added the following Clone Wars Vehicles today:

Anakin`s Jedi Starfighter
ARC-170 Imperial Version
Clone Turbo Tank
Hailfire Droid & General Grievous
Magna Guard Fighter
Octuptarra Droid (Wal-Mart)
Republic Fighter Tank
V-Wing Fighter & V-Wing Pilot
Y-Wing

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Added The Legacy Collection Wedge Antilles` X-Wing Starfighter.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Target Exclusive Remote Control Figures:

R2-D2
R5-D4
R2-Q5
R5-X2

added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 03:41 PM
The Legacy Collection Wave 7 has been added.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Saga Legends Wave 3 has been added to the Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 06:02 PM
New items from The Clone Wars 2-packs, Deluxe and Battlepacks have been added.

Chris Wyman
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
New 12" Sideshow Added:

Darth Vader
Sandtrooper
Lando Calrissian
Admiral Piett
Luke Skywalker - Episode IV

Chris Wyman
09-09-2009, 02:51 PM
All remaining waves for The Clone Wars 2009 have been added!

Chris Wyman
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
All 2009 Saga Legends have been added to the Legacy Collection!

Chris Wyman
09-09-2009, 04:42 PM
All announced Build-A-Droid basic carded figures have been added to the Legacy Collection!

Chris Wyman
09-19-2009, 04:06 PM
New Vehicles added to The Clone Wars section!

Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
Republic Gunship (Toys `R Us)
Imperial V-Wing Starfighter

Chris Wyman
09-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Walmart Exclusive Screen Scenes have been added to The Clone Wars section.

Chris Wyman
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Toys `R Us Exclusive Commander Ponds and Nahdar Vebb (Mail Away) added to The Clone Wars section.

Chris Wyman
09-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Ambush at Abregado, Holocron and Jedi Showdown Battlepacks added to The Clone Wars section.

urbnns69
09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Okay, so when I look at the 2008 Saga Legends fan's choice Covert Ops Clone Trooper it says price $7 / $3. Does this mean that its carded value is $7 and its loose value is $3??

Chris Wyman
09-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Okay, so when I look at the 2008 Saga Legends fan's choice Covert Ops Clone Trooper it says price $7 / $3. Does this mean that its carded value is $7 and its loose value is $3??

2008 Saga prices haven't been updated for a while. Everything starts out at retail. Once I go through and check current prices for a line, they will change.

To answer your question, yes, the first price is the carded value and the second price is the loose value. That figure is going for about $20.00 on the 30th Anniversary card right now.

urbnns69
09-24-2009, 10:59 PM

2008 Saga prices haven't been updated for a while. Everything starts out at retail. Once I go through and check current prices for a line, they will change.

To answer your question, yes, the first price is the carded value and the second price is the loose value. That figure is going for about $20.00 on the 30th Anniversary card right now.

Oh, don't I know it! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hasbro should re-release the Covert Ops instead of recarding Darth Anakin for the 50th time!

Thanks for the info Chris!

delta_leader
01-04-2010, 03:54 PM
pm sent ty. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chris Wyman
02-03-2010, 09:56 PM
New Sideshow added!

12" Han Solo & Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
12" Emperor Palpatine
12" Imperial Throne Environment
12" Grand Admiral Thrawn
12" Anakin Skywalker - The Clone Wars
12" Han Solo in Carbonite Environment
12" Clone Trooper: Phase I
12" Coruscant Clone Trooper
12" Imperial Shock Trooper
12" Sandtrooper: Corporal
12" Sandtrooper: Squad Leader

WarpedJedi
02-18-2010, 01:31 AM
Great site. I'm new here to the forums and I never knew they had sites like that.

Chris Wyman
02-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Great site. I'm new here to the forums and I never knew they had sites like that.

Glad you like it!

Notorious_Boba
04-16-2010, 12:08 AM

Glad you like it!

wedge engine needs an update.

Chris Wyman
04-16-2010, 07:10 AM

Glad you like it!

wedge engine needs an update.

Send me a PM with details!

Jcc2224Cody
04-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm thinking of doing it. The first time I did it I had some trouble. I'll try it again here soon. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Wyman
04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Sideshow 501st Legion: Vader's Fist Clone Trooper & Greedo 12" figures added.

Chris Wyman
04-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Toys 'R Us Exclusive The Force Unleashed Figure Packs 1 and 2 have been added to The Legacy Collection.

Chris Wyman
09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
The Vintage Collection Waves 1 & 2 have been added!

Chris Wyman
09-10-2010, 09:49 PM
New Sideshow figures added!

Captain Rex
Blackhole Stormtrooper
Commander Cody
Yoda - Jedi Mentor
Momaw Nadon - Hammerhead
Gamorrean Guard
Clone Lieutenant (SDCC10)

Chris Wyman
09-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Camie & Fixer Comic Pack (CV) and Darth Maul & Owen Lars Comic Pack (SDCC10) added to The Vintage Collection.

Chris Wyman
12-17-2010, 01:45 PM
The Clone Wars Waves 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2 have been added along with the Galactic Battle Mat and Sgt. Bric (Mailaway), the Nikto Skiff Guard Puko Naga (Toys `R Us) and the Kul Teska (Toys `R Us) figure.

Chris Wyman
12-17-2010, 01:46 PM
The Vintage Collection Waves 4 & 5 have been added!

Chris Wyman
12-17-2010, 02:07 PM
The Legacy Collection Target Exclusive 2009 & 2010 Geonosis Arena Showdown Series I & II added.

Chris Wyman
03-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Catching up on some older updates:

POTF2 Hong Kong Exclusive 12" 3 pack, POTF2 Power Racing Speeder Bike, POTF2 Death Star Escape Playset, Episode 1 Battle Bags (4 different versions), OTC 12" Boba Fett (Blue jumpsuit variant, The Legacy Collection Battle For Endor & Geonosis Assult Battlepacks & The Legacy Collection Toys R Us Exclusive Commemorative Tin Collection added.

Also, The Legacy Collection & The Clone Wars got a small update today:

BD55 - BD61 have been added to The Legacy Collection under Basic Figures.

The Clone Wars Wave 7, 8 & 9 added from 2009/2010 under Basic Figures.

Chris Wyman
03-10-2011, 05:49 PM
More updates!

The Vintage Collection Wal*Mart Exclusive Jabba's Throne with Oola Battlepack, Wal*Mart Exclusive Tie Bomber & The Legacy Collection Resurgence of the Jedi Battlepack added.

BP71
03-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Great tool you've come up with, very useful. I'm new here and have a question though. I was able to create a list with my figures but I'm not sure how to add them to a sell list? Any help is appreciated.

Chris Wyman
03-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Great tool you've come up with, very useful. I'm new here and have a question though. I was able to create a list with my figures but I'm not sure how to add them to a sell list? Any help is appreciated.

Glad you like it!

Find the item you are trying to sell and click the "Sell" button at the very end under the Trading section.

You can also click the "Buy" button to add it to your needs list.

Chris Wyman
03-13-2011, 10:20 AM
2010 The Vintage Collection Saga Legends figures have been added.

Chris Wyman
03-22-2011, 02:35 PM
The Legacy Collection Birth of Darth Vader Battlepack and The Vintage Collection Invasion of Utapau Battlepack added.

Chris Wyman
06-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Toys 'R Us Exclusive Pre-Cyborg Grievous to General Grievous, Boba Fett: Orphan to Bounty Hunter & Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader added to The Vintage Collection.

Chris Wyman
06-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Target Exclusive Cad Bane & IG-86, Senate Commando Captain & Senate Commando and Special Ops Clone Trooper & Geonosian Drone have been added to The Clone Wars.

Chris Wyman
06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Waves 6 & 7 have been added to The Vintage Collection.

Chris Wyman
06-06-2011, 08:38 PM
The Target Exclusive Special Action Figure Set added to The Vintage Collection.

DarthTad
06-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Hi Chris--
The site looks pretty cool! I was just wondering in the Vintage section, the 2-1b seems to have many variants listed, while others, like Vader, seem to only have basics listed. For instance, the Vader just has "12, 20/21, ESB, ROTJ, etc., while the 2-1b has many more in depth variants like different card backs, different offer stickers, etc. Is this just something new that hasn't made it to Vader yet?

If so, it will be awesome when all of the vintage figures are as in-depth as the 2-1b.

Thanks, and great work! I'm excited to really dive in and start using it!

Tad

Chris Wyman
06-30-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi Chris--
The site looks pretty cool! I was just wondering in the Vintage section, the 2-1b seems to have many variants listed, while others, like Vader, seem to only have basics listed. For instance, the Vader just has "12, 20/21, ESB, ROTJ, etc., while the 2-1b has many more in depth variants like different card backs, different offer stickers, etc. Is this just something new that hasn't made it to Vader yet?

If so, it will be awesome when all of the vintage figures are as in-depth as the 2-1b.

Thanks, and great work! I'm excited to really dive in and start using it!

Tad

Yeah, the vintage variations were something I started working on a few years back. It took days to piece everything together for the first few figures, so it's just been a matter of not having the time to go back and dig around for the rest yet. Initially, we only had the basic figures listed with no variants like the rest of the vintage section, so it'll be quite a project to complete.

Thanks for asking!

Notorious_Boba
10-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I just was looking on the WCE and I can't find the VC figs. What happened?

Chris Wyman
10-11-2011, 10:09 PM
I just was looking on the WCE and I can't find the VC figs. What happened?

Not sure what happened with this, but I have all ideas that it had something to do with the attack a few months back. I may have to reload a bunch of stuff.

rjb75
10-23-2011, 09:29 PM
How often are the prices updated? Thanks

Chris Wyman
10-24-2011, 04:56 PM
How often are the prices updated? Thanks

I haven't updated the prices in a while, so they are definitely due.

Good news is, all of the data was recovered that was missing, so I'll be adding the newer items in soon.

delta_leader
05-09-2012, 12:09 AM
pm sent to you,sir.awaiting your reply thanks.

Stevesvws82
09-17-2013, 04:33 PM
I have needed this for a long time!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Uriarte69
09-20-2013, 08:37 AM
Looks like it uses flash. Any plans to update it so it will work on an iPad?

Chris Wyman
09-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Looks like it uses flash. Any plans to update it so it will work on an iPad?

No plans for that. This is a very old software and likely not going to be updated anymore. We may look at something more innovative in the future.

CT7567
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM
This is probably a dumb question but I have just registered and when I log in all it has is the news and updates and nothing else and I dont know how to get out. Help?

dougcpa
09-10-2014, 06:01 PM
No plans for that. This is a very old software and likely not going to be updated anymore. We may look at something more innovative in the future.

Are prices still being updated?

Chris Wyman
09-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Are prices still being updated?

Not currently, no.

Master_TMO
11-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Not currently, no.

Has there been any development for a current toy/figure database? I haven't bought many of the new toys, but I imagine my son will, and it would be nice to be able to track his collection too.

It would be nice, but not a requirement, if the old Wedge collections could just be ported over to any new database as well.

Chris Wyman
11-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Has there been any development for a current toy/figure database? I haven't bought many of the new toys, but I imagine my son will, and it would be nice to be able to track his collection too.

It would be nice, but not a requirement, if the old Wedge collections could just be ported over to any new database as well.

There has not. The Wedge Collection Engine is a very old software and not really compatible with anything we would publish today.

Master_TMO
11-20-2015, 03:14 PM
There has not. The Wedge Collection Engine is a very old software and not really compatible with anything we would publish today.

Thanks for the use of the Wedge Engine for all these years!! I'll have to go looking for a new one to replace it then.