PDA

View Full Version : Complete Set (35) of Unleashed Figures For Sale

MetalJedi
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Okay after much deliberation I have decided to sell off my Unleashed collection. All items are loose and complete and have been used for display purposes only. Im asking for just over regular retail price plus tax so I am actually eating money because I overpaid for both the Stormtrooper and Removable Helmet Vader.

Before I get any PMs about splitting up the set I will say this...I WILL NOT split up the set for the fact I want to get rid of this in one fell swoop and do not want any stragglers that people do not want. It may be harder for me to get rid of them but there are others way to get rid of them. Also I will only take a Money Order as payment. Just for the simple fact that Paypal is a rip off especially for high dollar amounts.

Okay here is the list of figures that you will get...

2002 Unleashed
Anakin Skywalker (Rage)
Darth Maul (Fury)
Darth Tyrannus (Dissension)
Darth Vader (Power)
Darth Vader (Redemption)
Jango & Boba Fett (Intensity)
Mace Windu (Honor)
Padmé Amidala (Courage)
Princess Leia (Sultry)

2003 Unleashed
Boba Fett
Darth Sidious
Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda

2004 Unleashed
Aayla Secura
Bossk
Chewbacca
Clone Trooper
Clone Trooper Captain
Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot)
Tusken Raider

2005 Unleashed
Anakin Skywalker
Asajj Ventress
Aurra Sing
Darth Vader
General Grievous
IG-88
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Palpatine vs. Yoda
Stormtrooper

2006 Unleashed
Chewbacca
Clone Trooper
Han Solo (Stormtrooper)

You will also get a tube packaged Darth Vader (Best Buy exclusive repaint) as I didnt have any reason to open him and thought the tube packaging was cool(this was when it was the only one and it was "exclusive"). I know I'll kick myself down the road if they do decide to make new sculpts of this line but right now I don't have the room and Id rather have the cash especially with C4 coming up.

Now comes the price...I'm asking for $600.00 (which breaks down to $17.00 each) plus shipping. I will need a zip code to calculate actual shipping. It will be up to the buyer if they want insurance.

So if you are interested please let me know by PM.

Cheers,
Robb

MetalJedi
01-25-2007, 09:48 PM
bump

rnbuda
01-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Great price, good luck man!

MetalJedi
01-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Thank you! I need all the luck I can get. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MetalJedi
01-27-2007, 05:02 AM
One last bump.