PDA

View Full Version : PF 1/4 Inside info?

Rock
01-22-2007, 08:12 AM
I know there is a post on what we want but I am surprised that we have no leaks as to what might be the next PF 1/4 statue.If anyone out there has any info it might help me sleep. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FartVader
01-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Rumor I heard was a Slave Leia as the next PF 1/4 figure. I cannot recall the source though.

DarthPotts1975
01-22-2007, 07:41 PM
just wait till foy fair. we'll probably see 2 new PF statues.

DARTHBORAT
01-22-2007, 07:56 PM
DARTHPOTTS1975 do you think there is any chance we will see the Emperor at TF in a PF statue?

DXiRoNMaN
01-22-2007, 08:21 PM
i'd take a slave Leia but an Emperor would be better

DarthPotts1975
01-22-2007, 08:44 PM
DARTHPOTTS1975 do you think there is any chance we will see the Emperor at TF in a PF statue?

doubtfull......
i'm thinking ANH all the way.
i also wouldnt be suprised to see a darth maul PF. maul would be thier best seller so far.

DARTHBORAT
01-23-2007, 12:34 AM
I would take a slave Leia PF as well.

FartVader
01-23-2007, 12:24 PM

doubtfull......
i'm thinking ANH all the way.
i also wouldnt be suprised to see a darth maul PF. maul would be thier best seller so far.

Sideshow has made it clear that they do not want to release PF versions of figures they have or plan to made in their 12" line (or at least for a few years) and vice versa. The chances of seeing a Darth Maul PF figure anytime soon would be slim to none (even if it would be a big seller).

A PF figure of the Emperor is much more likely. I guess we'll find out February 11th at Toy Fair.

deathstar1000
01-23-2007, 02:28 PM
I would like to see some type of trooper in the PF line.

ARC Trooper
Commando
Crimson Gaurd

theropod
01-23-2007, 02:39 PM
A PF figure of the Emperor is much more likely. I guess we'll find out February 11th at Toy Fair.

I have a hunch that we'll see a 1/6 figure of Palpatine before we see a PF statue. Just a hunch.
Although the Emperor on his Death Star throne would be cool like they did with the Dr. Doom PF. The exclusive could be Luke's lightsaber to place on the arm rest. Even cooler would be if he was glancing down at it with a sly evil grin.
-theropod

ambasah
01-23-2007, 02:47 PM

I have a hunch that we'll see a 1/6 figure of Palpatine before we see a PF statue. Just a hunch.
Although the Emperor on his Death Star throne would be cool like they did with the Dr. Doom PF. The exclusive could be Luke's lightsaber to place on the arm rest. Even cooler would be if he was glancing down at it with a sly evil grin.
-theropod

That would be awesome. I have the attakus version, but would get one made by SS in a heartbeat. But I still want chewie and a r2/3po combo first...

FartVader
01-23-2007, 03:53 PM

Actually, I'm in agreement with you there. I do recall someone talking about an Emperor for the 12" line. If this is the case, then I guess we will not see a PF Emperor in the near future.

K_D
01-27-2007, 08:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome, the Dr Doom looked great and this would be even better.

tomandshell
02-04-2007, 06:41 PM
There is an old interview about the 1/4 scale figures, discussing the possible character choices for the future of the line. It was done a while ago--before the 12" license was announced--but so far, the only 1/4 scale figure released that hasn't been on the list has been Grievous. After Boba Fett and the Luke/Yoda set, the characters on the list were: Darth Maul, R2-D2/C-3PO set, Qui-Gon Jinn, X-Wing Pilot Luke. Since they have been sticking close to that list with the recent reveal of the Maul statue, you can expect the droids some time this year, with an eventual Qui-Gon to go with your Maul. Only two were revealed in 2006--maybe we will get Darth Maul at Toy Fair (confirmed), the droids at Celebration IV, and Qui-Gon at SDCC. That would be comparable to 2005, where we got Vader at Toy Fair, Grievous at CIII, and Kenobi around SDCC. My fingers are crossed.

K_D
02-05-2007, 05:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Darth Maul, R2-D2/C-3PO set, Qui-Gon Jinn, X-Wing Pilot Luke.

[/QUOTE]
Well Maul and the droids are musts for me.
I've already decided I can't afford to buy every statue from the line now so another ANH Luke I think I'll pass especially as we already have a ANH Luke.
Qui-Gon I'm undecided on but it could be another pass.

fuallmf
02-05-2007, 08:09 AM
If it is true, why do another luke? That will be 3, and no doubt we will get ROTJ luke,there is so many other characters to do, Qui Gon would be ok but there is so many others i think they could do first.

DXiRoNMaN
02-05-2007, 09:36 AM
what is this POTF2? they're going to do a million Lukes? i'd go for a Jedi Luke but a XWing Luke is going to have to be mighty impressive

blue_rogue
02-07-2007, 05:38 PM
An X-Wing Luke may be expensive, but it would be pretty sweet. I think I'd rather have Wedge, though, just because I don't want to have 4 or 5 Lukes. One Luke from each movie is more than enough.

THj
02-07-2007, 06:36 PM
I think I'd rather have Wedge, though, just because I don't want to have 4 or 5 Lukes.

Heck ya! Just slap a really small edition size on that guy... oh he'd sell http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

zoid2323
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
I'd be all over an X-Wing Luke PF.I havn't gotten any Lukes yet...so for me that would be awesome!I really didn't like the 1st one & was considering the Dagobah Luke but I'll wait now.The one I cant wait for is a Stormtrooper PF that would be great.

THX182
02-12-2007, 04:03 PM
My friend at Toy Fair told me Sideshow said there would be at least one, maybe two more Premium Format figures for 2007.

DARTHBORAT
02-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I hope one of them is the Emperor.

The_Mike
02-13-2007, 12:03 PM
I'd love an X-Wing Luke, I think it'd be great in this format, as for the Droids.....what would make them PF instead of just sculpted pieces?

DARTHBORAT
02-13-2007, 02:32 PM
I would love for either a PF Bespin Luke or Jedi Luke as those are my favorite versions of him.

MooMooEgg
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
I would love for either a PF Bespin Luke or Jedi Luke as those are my favorite versions of him.

I totally agree.. no one ever shows love for Bespin Luke &gt;_&lt;. I'm just afraid that when they do release one of these, the poses will be lacking. I know Hamill wasn't the most althletic or received modern day action choreography, and I know the PF figs tend to have more plain, stoic poses (aside from grievous and maul), but I really feel a Bespin or Jedi Luke deserves an energetic display.

one can only hope.

The_Mike
02-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Personally if I had my choice I'd have Bespin Luke looking over his shoulder at the looming presence of Vader. It'd be a great look for him and sort of capture the moment. As for Jedi Luke my wish there is the famous scene on the Sail Barge holding his lightsaber with hair blowing that gets repeated time and time again when people post images. That'd be great PF...

MooMooEgg
02-13-2007, 08:15 PM
is that the same pose that attakus used for their luke rotj statue? i do like that pose in picture form, but for some reason, it doesnt appeal to me in statue form

O_o

DarthPotts1975
02-13-2007, 08:20 PM
i would love a luke bespin as well. luke holding his blaster would be what i would pick.

DARTHBORAT
02-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I agree with you DARTHPOTTS1975 as if they do a PF Bespin Luke I hope it's with the blaster and not the Lightsaber.

I really want a Luke PF but I keep waiting for either Bespin or Jedi so I hope one of them is made.

FartVader
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
I would prefer a Jedi Luke. The Luke and Yoda statue already has the Bespin Luke minus a shirt. I would think a Bespin Luke would look too much like a variation of what's already out there.

If Sideshow did a Jedi Luke, it is very likely that they would include him with his robe. I always thought he looked awesome when he first came into Jabba's Palace with his robe on.

DarthCrack
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
What do you guys think the likelihood is of getting any troopers in PF (the Scout in particular)?

Boushh
02-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I, personally, would love to see Slave Leia or Oola as PF figures since seeing them as 1:6 scale figures anytime soon is unlikely due to body issues. They'd lend themselves quite well to the dynamic of the PF line.

The_Mike
02-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I think there is a fairly good chance that a trooper will be seen in PF form but not sure if it'll be a Scout at least anytime soon, you'd think they'd naturally choose a Stormie but then again something like an AT-AT Driver might go over better because there isn't much armor and a better chance for mixed media. Then again, someone in charge of SW over at SSC seems to have the jones for ROTJ so you never know.... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stewbacca
02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Sideshow has made it clear that they do not want to release PF versions of figures they have or plan to made in their 12" line (or at least for a few years) and vice versa. The chances of seeing a Darth Maul PF figure anytime soon would be slim to none (even if it would be a big seller).

Let me know if you ever go to Vegas, If I bet opposite each time- Ill be able to afford every Sideshow thing out there.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrPickles
02-20-2007, 02:52 AM
Whatever they release, it's gonna be a looong time before it's sitting on our shelves...