PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Character Set #1/Code 3 Tie/GG Chrome C3PO

Cirielle
01-12-2007, 07:32 AM
So I have decided to get out of the Character Keys. I have the first set and the other ones released since then. I don't know the numbers on any of it....I am bad for not knowing but will list later!

As far as the Character Key Set - $480 plus shipping or I am open to trade but the trade needs to be good and comparable to this. Please don't send me offers of $100 for the set. I paid $480 for it so that is why I say $480. It is a great set - but I plan on doing old skool motifs in the office and it doesn't fit with what I want.

Code 3 Tie Fighter - I got an extra one of these and need to sell it still. I have seen these on Ebay for $100 plus like $40 for shipping. I would just like $115 shipped (that is what I paid on it fully so I am taking a lost by paying for shipping totally!) I am also willing to trade and same rules still apply - please don't offer a white clone bust for this....Unless it is AOTC which is more comparable.

Chrome C3PO - just never really been all about this. $70 (shipping included) Trade also an option.

I also have the OTC Hasbro ships - Millenium Falcon Sam's club set and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter that will go up for sale too.

I can always take pics of everything - albeit the Tie Fighter is still 100% sealed so I can't do that one, but I can take pics of mine!

I probably will sell a couple of other busts too...but haven't gone through all of it yet. I am just kinda weeding through my collection right now and getting rid of the stuff that I am not all that partial to......

Cirielle
01-30-2007, 09:14 AM
TTT

Bounty_hunter01
01-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Are you interested in a partial trade plus cash for the code 3 tie fighter? I have a Koto Fett that has been put together and displayed in my case in a non-smoking home. Its in perfect condition. If your intersted I would trade you plus pay some cash to make it even. I paid around $85.00 MISB, so if your interested I would trade you the Fett plus around $40.00. If your interested lmk.

Culley