PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sideshow Inclusive Edition Darth Maul (SOLD)

The_Twisted_Sithster
12-28-2006, 08:05 AM
I pre-ordered this piece several months ago, recently received it, carefully removed it from the packaging, and displayed it in my home theater room. It's a truly stunning piece, but another item has caught my current fancy, and I'd like to sell this item to raise some cash to purchase that other piece.

This item is in mint condition and comes with all accessories (and given that this is the Inclusive Edition, it comes with one or more accessories that the regular version doesn't). Also comes with beautiful shipping box, which is in near mint condition (some very light scuffing, which I think is inevitable given the glossiness of the cardstock used for the packaging). I'd like to get $50 (less than original retail), plus actual shipping costs.

If interested, PM me or email me at mcranderson@msn.com. I can certainly provide some detailed digital pictures of the item, all accessories, and the box upon request.

I haven't been an active seller here since late 2003/early 2004, when I liquidated my substantial Darth Vader focus collection. However, there are still plenty of people around who can vouch for me as a seller, especially participants in the Vintage section of the Boards. If you want some references of well-known vintage collectors, I can provide them upon request. Also, you can check out my substantial ebay feedback under the user name "jellyfish7."

I would prefer payment via paypal, but would also accept a money order or cashier's check. If buyer pays via paypal, I'll eat the paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Chad

The_Mike
12-28-2006, 10:52 AM
PM Sent. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_Twisted_Sithster
12-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Reply PM sent.

The_Mike
12-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Confused but PM replied.