PDA

View Full Version : every PotF2 must go FS/FT

loneuglyfish
12-13-2006, 04:44 AM
displayed items that have been placed back in box or card.

anyone actually want any POTF2 figures, ships, or whatever.. I have it ALL in my attic, mostly open but still with box/card, all complete and in great shape. I'll be going threw these after Xmas for customs I want to make and will pull out any if you want b4 I sell them all on ebay..

*open/complete*
$2 each
or trade 3 for a clone carded
or 2 for clone loose

*MOC*
$4 each
or clone carded
or 2 loose clones

don't think I have any variants, but if I find one I'll post it... off the top of my head I have an unopened "green tint" 3PO ...think that's about the coolest

vehicles are the same, open but complete.... except AT-ST, Xwing, and Tie... they're loose and complete

prices are fair, like $60 for the AT-AT and $40 for Falcon ...and down hill from there... plus I can always still be tempted with a trade for more loose clones/gunship!

shipping will be whatever priority mail weight is, unless a trade then i will not charge to ship!

PM me if interested, figured I let you scumers in first b4 I put them up for sell as one big lot on Ebay has a whole. so let me know now so I can set them aside for you. as always first come, fist serve!

NOTE: while I do have a complete collection some might be pulled to make said customs, IE: BEASTS (riders availabe), crowd control stormy accessories, Swoop w/pilot, that "wolf guy", a few droids, etc. ....also i let alot of local friends pic threw it too, but there is still plenty of figurs and some vehicles left!

swspiffy
12-13-2006, 04:49 AM
do you happen to have any of the collector fleet or action fleet stuff? Also need a loose and complete Zuckuss

loneuglyfish
12-13-2006, 12:46 PM
sorry no.... i have a complete loose Zuckuss with card, didnt want to part with him though, to make a custom.... but PM me with a 3 loose clone trooper offer trade, OBO!

loneuglyfish
12-13-2006, 02:17 PM
so far these have been spoken for...
Hoth battle playset
At-St
A-wing
X-wing
AT-AT