PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Strikefoil
12-08-2006, 10:05 AM
I was wondering if I could put transformer stuff up for sale on here since it is made by hasbro. Also I was wondering if I could put die cast cars up for sale on here. I do have pics for all the stuff.

LandoFrychickien
12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
No offense, but the FIRST thing you need to do is read the rules as to how this classifieds stuff works.

Ian_C
12-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Offence not a consideration here.

Try reading the nice stickied thread at the top of the classified section, you know, the one all in bold letters that says to READ HERE FIRST.

It has your rules all spelled out for you.

I'll quote the first four.

General Rules

NEW: As this forum is Star Wars collecting focused, transactions are limited in type to the following:

- Members may only offer to sell or trade Star Wars items they own.

- Trade offers must include a Star Wars item on one side of the trade.

- Members may also post want-to-buy messages, however, it must be for a Star Wars item.

As such, the answer to your question is no.

Now try putting all those individual threads into one combined thread, and stop bumping other member's FS lists off the page.

Ian

Strikefoil
12-08-2006, 11:20 AM
No offense taken. I am not trying to bump other threads intentionally. I am just trying to get my stuff sold. Is that a crime? I am just trying to get seen and heard like everyone else out there. I know the edit button is my friend. If I am not sure I will ask questions.

getoninja
12-08-2006, 06:58 PM
I collect Transformers, what stuff do you have? you can PM me a list.

And what would be cool is Rebelscum can make a seperate Classfied section for Miscellaneous items, like this thread.

Strikefoil
12-08-2006, 08:20 PM
I wish they would put a misc. section on the classifieds for non star wars stuff. It would help me out alot.