PDA

View Full Version : COLLECTION FINISHER NEED 8 USA CARDED FIGURES

royboystoys65
12-05-2006, 12:22 AM
WANT LIST\
LOOKING FOR 8 CARDED FIGURES TO HAVE EVERY USA CARD SINCE POTF AND I REALLLLY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO GO TO EBAY

ALL I NEED IS THE GREEN POTF C-3PO, THE GREEN LEIA ORGANA ,POTF THE TIE FIGHTER PILOT, GREEN POTF THE ATST DRIVER ,FREEZE FRAME TIE FIGHTER PILOT, FREEZE FRAME AND THE HOLLY GRALE WEEQUAY FREEZE FRAME, THE THEATER LUKE POTF THE SAGA BLUE 2004 LANDO DEATH STAR ATTACK ,AND THAT IS IT ILL BE FINISHED..........

ILL HAVE EVERY POTF GREEN, ORANGE, FREEZE FRAME, EXPANDED UNIVERSE, SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE, FLASHBACK PHOTO BENDUMS, POWER OF THE JEDI, SNEAK PREVIEW ,EP 1, CLONE WARS, EP 2 SNEAK PEAK, STAR TOURS ALL 3 SETS, SAGA 2002, SAGA 2003 SAGA 2004, HALL OF FAME FIGURES, TRILOGY, RETRI TRILOGY VINTAGE, 2005 SAGA, EP 3 SNEAK PEAK, ROTS, SAGA 2006, HEROES AND VILLAINS, SAGA GREATEST HITS AND FINALLY SAGA 2006, AND ALL THE CARDED EXCLUSIVES I THINK IT COMES OUT TO LIKE 700 CARDED FIGURES

swspiffy
12-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Hi there, I've got the green c-3po and green at st driver and a theater luke that the bubble comes off (common for that figure). are you looking for absolute mint? Or what condition specifically?

royboystoys65
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
YES LOOKING FOR MINT CAN YOU PM WITH A PRICE FOR THE OTHER FIGS ALSO LOOKING FOR CEREAL BOXES PRE EPIII ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH THESE THANKS

swspiffy
12-05-2006, 03:35 PM
I'll have to get back to you on Friday when I can check the exact conditions of the cards... If you get other offers that's fine, but as a heads up it will be (if condition is to your liking) $3 a piece for 3PO and AT ST Driver + $10 for Theatre Luke (as you would need to repair him - not too hard I'm told)