PDA

View Full Version : Force-Cast for November 10th 2006

JasonS
11-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Yo,

Just wanted to let you know that the show will be slightly delayed today. Check back around lunch time and it should be available. We spill the beans on how to get your prize for the Top 10 by Halloween contest, so you don't want to miss it. Also, check out our *latest* thread re: Saga in HD on Cinemax. Pete and I will be hanging out there all day on Saturday and into the wee small hours on Sunday. Hope to see you there as well.

JasonS
11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
We're up and ready for download!

MickC
11-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Just listened to the show guys. In the words of Lloyd Christmas, "I like it alot!"....."Radio? Who needs a radio?"

Anyway, awesome interview with Drew Carpiscdvfdgn? Is that spelled right?;)

Thanks again for doing the 10 days of giveaways. Great way to reward all the loyal Force-Cast listeners. Later.

Mick C.

Donberto17
11-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I am looking foward t seeing who the winners are from the podcast vote. It is really cool that you guys are giving aways prises. Nice to know we are appericated. Love the Podcast.

Donberto17

The_Chosen_1
11-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Once again, awesome job guys. If the whole Forcecast thing doesn't work out, there's always comedy clubs. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif You guys have me laughing every week, not to mention delivering a great SW podcast to boot. Keep it up...

Jovial_Jay
11-10-2006, 07:53 PM
You guys have me laughing every week, not to mention delivering a great SW podcast to boot.

Yeah, funny. Sheesh! Looks like I might have to change my sig line to JayShepardJayShepardJayShepard!