PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony PSP + 5 games and accessories!

IronFist
10-06-2006, 07:32 AM
I love my PSP, but I just don't have ocassion to use it much. Since it's not doing me any good, I figured I'd offer it up here. Here's what you get:

Sony PSP "Value pack" - I don't know if they even make these anymore, but basically, it's the PSP, a 32MB memory stick, a charger, a padded carry case, some kind of preview disc and a UMD copy of the movie Spider-Man 2. I've even still got the original box it came in, which itself is in perfect shape. The PSP is, apart from some slight useage, nearly pristine. I've had a laminate screen protector in place since Day One to keep dust and scratches off the screen.

A screw-on hard cover for the PSP screen (also something I bought and installed on Day One to protect the hardware). It sort of flips up and down, like Ed Rooney's sunglasses in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The outside looks like it's seen a lot of abuse, but it's actually the finish on the cover. The paint spider-webbed under the clear coat for some unknown reason.

Two INTEC game cases. They're basically these little black plastic cases that allow you to carry three game or UMD movie discs.

Three or four (I forget how many I have) clear game sleeves. These snap onto the games (or UMDs) to protect the disc. Not really an accessory, per se, but worth noting that they're in there.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Infected

SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo

Twisted Metal

Archer MacLean's Mercury

I spent over $500 to get all of this. I did a quick check online, and to buy it all now would cost you about $400. I'm only asking for $350, shipped via USPS Priority in the US. That's like getting a game or two for free, and the games I've got are what I think are some of the most popular ones out there.

I'm at work and don't have a picture of it I can post right now, but if someone wants to see a photo of all of this, I'll be more than happy to put one up later this afternoon. Just let me know if one's needed.

IronFist
10-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Bump for the post-long weekend crowd. If it doesn't go, I gotta take it to eBay and take my chances there.