PDA

View Full Version : Complete Episode 1 Collection 4 sale!

isean
10-04-2006, 12:57 PM
If anyone is interested, I am selling my complete Episode 1 collection of action figures. The price would depend on whether you'd want my army of 40 droidekas or not, as well as all the variations I have of other figures, but for the basics, I'm asking $950, or $1200 for everything (shipping extra). You may contact me privately if you're interested, and to get a complete list. All the basic figures are there, I have the rarest variations of everything except for maybe 1 or 2 of the figures. Please only request a full list if you're serious. Thanks! I've also got complete sets of Freeze Frames, POTJ, POTF Commtech, Flashback, and most of Saga.

isean
10-05-2006, 09:52 PM
I've also got an Eopie w/ Qui-Gon, US box, if anyone wants to PM me. Thanks!

DarthRavenger
10-06-2006, 01:36 AM
pm sent for eopie

isean
10-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I've also got a Sith Speeder w/ Darth Maul, and a Sith Speeder packed w/ a Battle Droid! (production error) Many other Ep. 1 vehicles, all MIB, I'll list them soon.

MisterKenobi
10-07-2006, 06:10 PM
No offense, but this equates to over $15 per figure or more depending on how many figures there are.

There were 49 figures total, 52 with all 4 Battle Droids, and there were variants on R2, OOM-9, and Yoda, so at most you probably have 55 basic figures in this lot. Assuming there's 55, that's $17.25 per figure, roughly. There are only maybe maybe 8 or 9 figures in this line worth more than $6, those being Battle Amidala (usually around $25), Holo Sidious ($20), Pit Droids 2-Pack, Sio Bibble, Swamp Jar Jar, Naboo Royal Security, TC-14, and R2-B1 are all worth about $10-20 each as well, but the rest are usually not even worth $2-3.

I would suggest selling the rare ones individually, and the rest in a lot for a much lower price. I would also suggest adding pics or a list of what you have. People who need 1 or even a few figures to complete the line aren't going to buy an entire set to do it.

Just my advice, and I would love to buy some of your figures if you sold them indiviually. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Matt

isean
10-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Well, that would all be accurate if I only had the base # of figures. Of course, I didn't have a complete list posted, so it would be hard for anyone to tell what's in it. Basically, the collection has all the basic figures available plus:

1 extra Anakin Tatooine
2 Anakin Tatooine w/ brown backpack ($20 each)
All 4 .00 Battle Droids ($100, according to Wedge)
2 extra Captain Panakas (both variants)
Extra Captain Tarpals (sticker variant)
2 .00 Darth Mauls - Jedi Duel ($20 each)
Darth Maul - Jedi Duel (new face paint)
Extra DM - Tatooine
DM w/ Sith Inf. Trophy
Both Jar-Jar variants
Both OOM-9's
extra Amidala Battle
both QGJ - Jedi Duel variants
both R2 variants
extra Ric Olie w/ closed hand ($40)
both Yoda variants

All in all, there are 72 figures, not counting the extra 39 Droidekas. So that makes it about $13 per figure. Figuring if I parted the whole collection out and each sold for a reasonable minimum of $5, you would also have to pay shipping on each one, which is realistically another $6, then you're already at $11 per figure, and you haven't even taken into account the figures with extra value yet. Anyway, I could go on, but I think $950 is pretty fair, considering all the cards are in excellent shape, the extra figures included, and the fact that it is already a complete collection. Anyway, no offense taken, we all have our own ideas about figure worth, I guess. Who knows, I may decide to part it out someday if no one shows interest in the collection, but I'm in no rush.

Thanks for the post!

MisterKenobi
10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
This was my favorite line ever. You have some good stuff there. Just keep in mind, something is only worth what someone will pay for it. You might have better luck selling individually, but that's just my advice, nothing more. If you decide to sell individually, shoot me a PM!

Good luck!
Matt

massoh2
10-15-2006, 12:32 AM
No offense, but rather some honest advice: at those prices it will be EXTREMELY hard to sell, unless there's someone crazy enough about those figures.