PDA

View Full Version : Blue-Holos and Separation of the Twins

Bonus
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I have most of the Saga Collection except for a few of the first wave first releases with the blue holograms. I need the Snow Trooper, ATAT Driver, Commander Reiken, R2D2, Boba Fett, General Veers, Orange Clone trooper, Power Droid,Anakin, Obi Wan (I think),Cody and Grievous. These along with the Separation of the Twins are what I am looking for.
To trade, I don't have much seeing how I am collecting and not selling. I do however have a second complete set of the VTSC figures with the POPs for the Lucas Mail away figure. I have my Lucas on display now and you could have one too.
I am new to the whole Star Wars collecting community, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. If anyone reading this has those figures that I mentioned and would want to trade ot sell them at a reasonable price, my e-mail is on my profile.
I am stoked that I was able to find a first-wave blue-holo Scorch at my local collectors store for a measly $25.00....ouch.

E-mail me if interested.

coeli
10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Well for starters, welcome to the forums! Second, this thread should be put in the modern trading section, you will probably get a lot more help there. Third, try looking in the 'Look What I Found' section under South Carolina. A lot of the figs that you are looking for are shipping in newer cases which have been spotted at Walmart!

Maynard
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the forums!! And yeah, your gonna have to go to the Modern Trading section of the forums, your in the wrong place.

And oh yeah--DO NOT pay $25 for a Scorch! You can get the whole Republic Commando Set of all 4 troops PLUS 3 Geonosian for like $30 bucks.

Bonus
10-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I dis know about the Commando set, but I'm a big fan of First Wave first releases with the blue holos. Thanks for the tip on Modern Trading.