PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Joe Corroney

JasonS
10-03-2006, 02:22 PM
As we begin the feverish preparation for this week's show, and part 3 of our interview with Joe - I wanted to send him a BIG THANK YOU!

Joe put up with a number of annoying technical glitches during his interview (that I am happy to report we've cleared up) and did so with great humor and cheer. His knowledge of the characters in the Star Wars universe is only surpassed by his love for the series in general. A true fan - and artist. Thanks again, Joe. We look forward to our next chat in the Cantina.

Oh, and by the way, Wuher's a little ticked about the tip you left him.

The_Chosen_1
10-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll 2nd the "Thank You" to Joe! He's by far one of my favorite SW artists, and it was great to learn more about his career with Lucasfilm as well as his own artistic background. Keep the great interviews coming, Jason and Pete... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

skye
10-07-2006, 07:08 PM
That was a great interview. Good mix of stuff about Star Wars and about being a working artist.

MickC
10-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Big thanks to Joe Corroney AND to Dustin Roberts for both of their highly informative, and enjoyable Cantina interviews. Two tremendous assets to the Star Wars community. Their talent and contributions are to the benefit of Star Wars fans everywhere. Thanks guys.

Mick C.