PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been in contact with shonuff15

MyTbear92
09-08-2006, 07:42 PM
hi tittle says all. i sent him a payment of $55 dollars last friday and have not recieved note yet. i've pmed a couple of times and nothing. what should i do.
thanks mytbear

boff123
09-08-2006, 07:50 PM
you shouldn't worry, he came through for me (sent me a gunship and even threw in a moc fire pilot). he has/had problems with flooding from the hurricane/storm.

MyTbear92
09-09-2006, 10:09 AM
well has anyone heard from him

StoneWallAdam
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your concern. I have had two sucessful trades with him. I believe he was going to be moving sometime so he may just be in between places. I hope everything works out and I would not be too concerned because I would be willing to bet he will come through. I don't believe he would try to rip you off, he is honest as far as I know.

coeli
09-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey, I can vouch for Shonuff. I spoke to him last week and he had a problem with the house he is renting, a pipe burst on him and made a real mess. Shoot me a PM and I will talk to him on your behalf.

ShoNuff15
09-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Kid you need to show some patience. I received your MONEY ORDER on Wednesday and mailed your figures on Friday (yesterday).

What kind of service were you expecting? I don't have a time machine.

[censored] kids.

thanks for the support guys. I did have a little issue with the new house and i just don't spend any time on the forum anymore since i moved. Star Wars collecting got to be like a job there for a while. Being very selective these days.

MyTbear92
09-09-2006, 03:04 PM
oh sorry, didnt know you were having problems. hope every thing is ok.