PDA

View Full Version : FS Lifesize Watto Display

noseriderdad
09-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Star Wars Episode I Watto! Please see pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Pictures are of the actual item.
This is a limited edition piece and was released by Pepsi for Episode 1 “The Phantom Menace”.
The figure is in excellent condition, with only very minor display wear. The figure itself is constructed of rubberized plastic on a steel frame and stands approximately 6.5 feet tall and can be shortened to about 3.5 feet. The display stand is also made of steel and has a gold Episode 1 logo on the base as well as the Pepsi emblem in the corner. The figure weighs about fifty pounds. These figures were only available through Pepsi and were not distributed or marketed to the general public.
I would like for this item to be picked up locally, but I will be happy to help with the shipping process if required. I will charge the actual shipping cost for packaging and having a box made (due to the abnormal size). As I said before, I will be more than happy to work with winning bidder to help ship. International Bidders are welcome, but please be aware that the shipping may be high for overseas shipment.
Star Wars Episode I Watto! Please see pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Pictures are of the actual item. $350.00 http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/medium/watto_001.jpg

Michael_Knight
09-06-2006, 09:11 PM
You should post this in the Modern Classifieds forum as well. You'll get more responses there. Cool Watto by the way.