PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Cinema Scene and 12" Hasbro

9mm_Ed
09-06-2006, 06:24 PM
POTF2 Cinema Scene: Death Star Escape - $5
In package, never opened

POTF 2 12 Inch Han Solo and Luke Skywalker LOOSE in Package - $25

No reward is worth dressing up like a Stormtrooper? Only when the fate of a galaxy and the life of a beautiful princess are on the line!

These two 12 inch figures are loose, but were only used for display purposes. The box in in great shape, but a bit worn at the corners, especially the top right corner. some edge wear.

POTF 2 LUKE AND WAMPA 12 INCH - $25

Re-Create the fuzzy battle for survival on the frozen plains of Hoth with this awesome 2-pack featuring an excellent rendition of Luke Skywalker and his Arctic assailant, the Wampa!

Luke has been removed from the box, but only did time on a shelf. I also adjusted his gear to be more movie-proper - what can I say?

ANAKIN SKYWALKER 12 INCH MASTERPIECE EDITION W/BOOK - $10

Forget the last version that Lucas put out of Return Of The Jedi with pretty boy Hayden Christensen. Own the original, REAL redeemed incarnation of Luke's dad.
The package has been opened, but is in excellent condition, as is the figure and accompanying book.

Sideshow Collectors! Complete the circle! Add Sebastian Shaw's Anakin to your evolution and redemption of Darth Vader!

12 INCH AURRA SING - MASTERPIECE EDITION W/BOOK - $10

With only 2 seconds on film, but forever in our hearts, Aurra Sing is represented here with all of her great accessories and a killer book about her profession, "Dawn of the Bounty Hunters."

This figure has been opened, but only for display purposes and is totally complete. the book has been opened, but never read. The box is in good shape, but the front right-hand corner is a bit torn - sorry. Email me with questions or for more pictures. Great for customizers!

POTF2 Princess Leia Portrait Edition Opened - $12

Opened, but pristine, this was a great item that I had on my shelf for years. The figure has never been removed, and only the bottom flap seal is broken. The box is in good shape with minor wear, and it has no yellowing. Please email me for close-ups or questions.

Read more here: http://www.epinions.com/content_140821433988

PM me with questions or availability. PayPal only.

Thanks for looking,
9mm Ed </font> <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red">

9mm_Ed
09-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Bumpity Bump!

9mm_Ed
09-15-2006, 02:17 PM
One item sold! Thanks!
Hit me up on these great deals, kids!

9mm_Ed
09-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Bump it up!

9mm_Ed
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Updated bump - Aurra Sing still available.

9mm_Ed
09-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Bumped!

The_Mike
09-30-2006, 07:02 PM
PM Sent on ANAKIN SKYWALKER 12 INCH MASTERPIECE EDITION W/BOOK