PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Titanium - Lot of 37 for sale

RedHood
08-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey, I have up for sale many different die-cast Titanium vehicles. Each ship/vehicle is loose, but mint and complete as well with the bases included for those that came with one. They were all used for display purposes only in a smoke-free home. I'm trying to sell them in the lots that they are listed in below for now, as I am not sure if I would have the time to ship multiple packages out right now. But if I have no luck selling the lots, I will probably break them up and sell them individually.

I have been selling on eBay for over six years now, and I have accumulated over 400 positive feedbacks with zero negatives. I can provide a link to my feedback for those who wish to see it. I've also got 100% positive trader feedback on the He-Man.org forums which I can also provide. I have also had a few successful deals on these boards (all with the same member). And I can accept either Paypal or money orders as payment.

On with the list then...

Prequel Lot 17 total $45.00 (shipping extra)

- Vulture Droid
- Wookiee Flyer
- AT-RT
- Republic Gunship (regular)
- Republic Gunship (Clone Wars shark-tooth version)
- Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (green)
- Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (blue)
- Republic Battle Cruiser
- Republic Cruiser
- ARC-170 Fighter
- Naboo Royal Starship
- Naboo Fighter
- Clone Turbo Tank
- Sith Infiltrator
- Trade Federation AAT
- Slave 1 - Jango Fett
- Millennium Falcon (RotS)

O.T. Lot 20 total $50.00 (shipping extra)

- Millennium Falcon (regular)
- Millennium Falcon (battle damaged)
- Millennium Falcon (silver finished exclusive)
- Tie Fighter (blue)
- Tie Fighter (white)
- Tie Bomber
- Vader's Tie Advanced
- Imperial Shuttle
- Death Star
- AT-AT
- Star Destroyer
- Speeder Bike (w/ Scout)
- Speeder Bike (w/ Luke)
- Snow Speeder
- A-Wing
- X-Wing Fighter
- X-Wing Fighter (Luke's)
- Y-Wing Fighter
- Landspeeder
- Slave 1 (Boba Fett)

Shipping will be extra, and will vary depending on how fast the buyer wants the figure (or figures).

If anyone is interested in any or all of the Titaniums, or would like to see my feedback from the sites I mentioned above, please PM me. Thanks!

Garamet
08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
PM sent.

mewsh1
08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
If you break them up, I could really use the Star Destroyer and maybe a couple others http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif