PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Sale my ENTIRE COLLECTION!

bubba_fett71
08-26-2006, 10:31 AM
so im wondering if you fellow scummers could help me out in trying to get all of this stuff posted. When I say im selling everything. I do mean everything! Vintage, New, statues posters, key chains and every other thing that is SW related. Loose and carded. So where should I go people? Split into all categories?
If someone can help me get this stuff posted I would apprecaite it. I also have some other non star wars collectibles(transformers and joes and misc stuff).

thanks to whomever can help me.

ambasah
08-26-2006, 10:45 AM
i would be interested in your statues. Why not post a list by category?

Tweekem
08-26-2006, 10:55 AM
I suggest just putting everything in their specific category... rots, esrb.. etc.... and making one big post... its the easiest and people can brouse everything and not just one section of what you have... also by doing that you may entice more of a sale if people see multipul items they want from different catagories. Hope that helps!

Derek

Darth_Mahler
08-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Tweekem is right on. Just split everything up into categories, price it, and list it. And obviously, make sure people know the condition, carded or loose.

I'm sure you'll get lots of offers, but it just takes a little time to compile the list. It's worth it though, you never know who might need exactly what you have!

Maybe it's me! If you happen to have an Unleashed Stormtrooper (the original, not Han) let me know! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CloneCommander1
08-26-2006, 11:33 AM
I'd be interested in VOTC figures and certain vehicles if you have them. Please post a list.