PDA

View Full Version : Robwolf

BobbaD
08-18-2006, 03:15 AM
To all it may concern i bought a Boxed Imperial Shuttle from Robwolf in June 2006 and i have still not received it Rob had said he has sent me loads of e mails which he has not as i have a copy of all he says that he will refund me but i have had no e mails since he sold everything any body know where he is regards Dermot

Leif_G
08-18-2006, 05:38 AM
I believe this should have been posted in the 'watch out' section.

BobbaD
08-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Apologies if it is in the wrong section but i saw where there was a similar post on a topic like this regards

TimothyC
08-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I believe this should have been posted in the 'watch out' section.

No doubt I'm sure Dakk is technically correct, he knows the current rules backwards and forwards http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but personally I think this post belongs in this section. Considering the seller in question has a spotty reputation on RS, and just listed 10K dollars worth of goods a couple of weeks ago, I don't see any reason why the post shouldn't be allowed to stay right where it is.

To be fair though, I've never had any bad deals with Rob so I'm not here to cast aspersions on his veracity. I hope everything works out for you BobbaD.

-Timothy

Shawn_Byrne
08-18-2006, 03:29 PM
I usually don't say much about people, but I've never been overly impressed with him. He's irritated me before in the past.

Jeff_R
08-19-2006, 12:28 AM
About a year ago, I purchased a MISB B-Wing from him. It was supposed to arrive in pristine shape, probably an AFA 85+ if graded. However, he shipped it in a box that was about the same size as the B-Wing box (way too small). It arrived with 3 crushed corners. To his credit though, he did give me a partial refund.

stefigigi
08-26-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm starting to worry about my transaction too ... I'm not the only one looking for him!!!

Do enybody knows how to contact him?

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Giacomo

stefigigi
09-01-2006, 11:27 PM
web page (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2110580&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2110580)

BobbaD
09-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Hi all,
just to keep you updated i finally got the Imperial Shuttle from him 2 months later i would not deal with him again i got very few e mails from him. I would like to say thank you to the guys who send me private messages i do appreciate it regards Bobbad

Leif_G
09-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Bumping. FYI... he has a bunch of stuff listed in the classifieds.

robwolf
09-09-2006, 09:17 AM
StefGigli has been provided with a refund. The package was returned to me as undeliverable and when it returned, the case was cracked from poor handling with the post office. He has been provided with a 100% refund for his purchase. And, I am not only out the sale, but now I have to send it back to AFA and incur more expense. So, this transaction ended up working out far worse for me than for him.

And, I'm not sure what "irritated" the other forum member listed in here, but I have had between 100-150 completely positive transactions with forum members and I have a positive rating of over 700 on ebay with no negatives in over two years and only one neutral (when I provided a full refund immediately, even).

niknum
09-13-2006, 05:01 PM
And, I'm not sure what "irritated" the other forum member listed in here, but I have had between 100-150 completely positive transactions with forum members and I have a positive rating of over 700 on ebay with no negatives in over two years and only one neutral (when I provided a full refund immediately, even).

Thats only because you don't leave positive feedback first. Clearly this is for retaliatory purposes. You would have a neg on ebay from me for sending my AFA figures unprotected. The sight of acrylic cases after they have been rubbed against each other during shipping is not pretty.

Leif_G
09-13-2006, 05:06 PM
It sounds like Rob Wolf should be counting his blessings that no disgruntled buyers have yet linked to here from his new vintage classified ads. Oh my, did I just say that out loud? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

robwolf
09-13-2006, 06:17 PM
DAAK - first of all, I don't think we have ever been in any transactions together so you have no room to talk whatsoever. Secondly, someone did link to this topic from a previous for sale post

And finally, your post added absolutely nothing.

All of my items sold (and quite quickly) so I guess I must not be all that bad.

Leif_G
09-13-2006, 06:35 PM
DAAK - first of all, I don't think we have ever been in any transactions together

And based on what I have read here, nor will we.

...so you have no room to talk whatsoever.

Actually this is a forum, I don't need to have had any personal experience with you to post a comment here.

Secondly, someone did link to this topic from a previous for sale post

Now why would anyone do that to such a reputable seller?

And finally, your post added absolutely nothing.

And yours are a veritable wealth of usefulness.

Ah, yes... but will their items arrive quite quickly and well packaged. That's the real question.

chadfett
09-14-2006, 01:00 PM

Ah, yes... but will their items arrive quite quickly and well packaged. That's the real question.

[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I've done a few deals with Rob and have not had a problem. I purchased an item from his most recent listing at a great price and it arrived in two days very safely.

I understand that there have been some issues, but there have probably been a greater number of positive experiences and I just wanted to share mine.

Creeping_Fear
09-16-2006, 01:08 AM
sent him $460 this week for 3 AFA Vintage MOC figs.He responded everytime and promised to ship quickly(2-3 days from getting payment) and he also said he would package them very well and carefully.

I will leave good feedback for him once our deal is completed and everything comes out like he agreed.

Creeping_Fear
09-24-2006, 04:31 PM
got my figures....but the hoth rebel solider had a cracked case.....so I asked for a discount on future purchases and he accepted.

So I am happy with the purchase.