PDA

View Full Version : New Local Toy show

stewbacca
08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
http://www.baltimoretoyshow.com/

Sun Aug. 27th
Severna Park

Its a new show- so the more people the more likely it is to become a regular show. And the more local shows the better.

starwarsdaddy
08-15-2006, 10:28 AM
You know I'll be there.

Be sure to stop by the D.C. Metro Area Star Wars Collecting Club's table. We'll be selling our LucasFilm-licensed Chewbacca lapel pins to benefit The Children's Inn at NIH. You can also meet the artist who designed the pins and get your mounting cards autographed.

We'll also be happy to take in new club members.

starwarsdaddy
08-25-2006, 08:06 AM
I also wanted to mention that we'll be raffling off items such as a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 501st Stormtrooper, Master Replicas Scaled Replica Darth Vader Episode V Lightsaber, Hunt for Grevious Battle Pack, LEGO Yoda pen, DVD copies of the ONLY live video interview with Shannon McRandle (Mara Jade) and many other Star Wars collectibles.

Be sure to visit the DCSWCC table. Anyone signing up to join the Club gets a free gift!

Glassman6
08-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Just got back from the toyshow. First i've ever been to. It was great to see all the toys i couldnt get as a kid.
Met a board memeber who i have made trades with in the past.
My son got his fair share of comic books.

all around, had fun.

CamaroJedi
08-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Thats good to hear that you had fun at the show. I really wish I could have went.