PDA

View Full Version : Recent Acquisitions - SAGA - (VA/DC/MD) V.3

Pages : [1] 2

Anakin21
07-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Saw that the V.2 thread was getting near full - so I figured I'd beat Flacks to the punch and start a new thread for recent acquisitions!

Scored the new Titanium Executor and Sandcrawler - still havent seen Mace's Starfighter. And only 1 store had Endor wave - and was just remnants (all beat up except 1 Chirpa)

Anyone know when the Greatest Battles wave is supposed to hit? I thought it was supposed to be before Endor - guess I was wrong!

Flacksguy
07-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Saw that the V.2 thread was getting near full - so I figured I'd beat Flacks to the punch and start a new thread for recent acquisitions!

You just wanted to see your own screen name at the top of the page, didn't you? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Found 3PO, Chirpa and Jerjerrod at TRU this morning, no DS Gunner though.
I guess some TRU employee cherry-picked it from the case. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(Just Kidding Jedi_Ryan73, thanks for the heads up)

I've been reading that Greatest Battles is just starting to show up now out west. I'll probably pick up a 501st and a Shocktrooper to keep carded, but that'll be it from that wave.

Flacksguy
07-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Picked up Luke, Han, Greedo and Tusken VTSC on clearance at Target for 2.98 each and a Demise of Grevious for 3.24.
That was the only Luke they had,
now I can send away for another Lucas to open.

Also got Leakless and Nitroade in the mail from a trade. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MisterKenobi
07-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Got 2 more DS gunners at TRU today. There were still plenty... as well as 6 battlepacks.

Glassman6
07-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Colmbia target has reset their isles. They moved everything around. Looks like they made way for some new figures
But still only tat wave on the pegs.

Gaitersburg target is doing the same, again only tat wave. Picked up 2 more sandtroopers.

Flacksguy
07-29-2006, 06:45 AM
Endor finally started to show up at Wal-Mart around here.
Picked up 2 DS Gunners and a Jerjerrod to replace the one with lousy paint apps I had.

lowenbotten
07-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I went to Glen Burnier TRU early today and found nothing. I guess whatever they had from Endor is gone now.

They did have some Hunt for Grievous packs left, but I made the tough decision to pass on it.

jedisquared
07-31-2006, 03:14 PM
South GB WalMart off 97 had Endor wave, no gunners. Plus spotted new Ultra Titanium Vader's Fighter, Mil. Falcon & Battlestar Galactica.

Glassman6
07-31-2006, 08:09 PM
I was extremely busy at work today, so this is the first chance i had to post. THis morning Columbia walmart had endor.
I got all 5 plus an extra gunner.

I even got "Mr. Grumpy" to smile casue i said i was gonna empty out his pegs so he would put more out.

After a harder look at the wave, really the only strong point is the gunner and the 10th plus C3p0.
Ewok,jerrod are ok, and who needs another big hood emperor? ( i do http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif )

Flacksguy
07-31-2006, 10:07 PM
I even got "Mr. Grumpy" to smile

He must have gotten some from Mrs. Grumpy the night before.

and who needs another big hood emperor? ( i do http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif )

Ha Ha Ha, Did the Wicked Witch Emperor give you second thoughts about being a completist? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glassman6
08-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah flacks, i looked at it and said "it a different card" so i got him.
Stooped by columbia walmart today and there was only the ewok left.
I went to target in gaithersburg and grabbed a couple more sandtroopers... They are still putting out the tat wave.
I just want to find one more gunner. Then i can rest till the next wave. But i couldnt resist the santroopers for customs.

lowenbotten
08-01-2006, 11:47 AM
It figures. Yesterday was the one day I didn't bother going to Walmart and they put out the new stuff. That always seems to happen to me.

jedisquared
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Ellicott City WalMart off 695 & 40 had new Ultra Titanium Falcon & Vader Adv. Starfighter, as well as remnants of endor wave(yes, no gunners).

lowenbotten
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I went to Columbia Walmart today to get what was left of Endor, which was the last Chief Chirpa ewok. I also picked up the lone Titanium Executor Super Star Destroyer that they had.

Target still appears to be stuck with plenty of the Tat wave. And, to no surprise, TRU had nothing. They never do.

N_VA
08-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Recent socres:

Ebay - 501st Stormtrooper and Gold Titanium Darth Vader's Advanced Tie Fighter. Got these as a lot for $27.50. This works out to be $13.75 a piece. I don't know how much the Tie fighter went for at the convention, but I actually got the stromtrooper for under MSRP ($14.99). He got me on the shipping though. It was $10.99 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Massapponax Walmart - They have the VTSCs on clearance for $7 a piece. Picked up the last 2 Biker Scouts. There are still multiple Sandtroopers, Greedos, and Han Solos. Didn't see any Lukes.

Central Park Walmart - Titanium Series Blue A-Wing and Sandcrawler. These are the only two they had for the newest wave that's out.

Still looking for - Mace's Starfighter and Darth Vader's Advanced Tie Fighter. Haven't seen either of these in the area yet.

Glassman6
08-01-2006, 05:45 PM
It figures. Yesterday was the one day I didn't bother going to Walmart and they put out the new stuff. That always seems to happen to me.

Me too Low, and the funny thing is i went to wal-mart for a lighter. I didnt think they had anything. I usually skip them, and only stop there once a month.

Glassman6
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Neiter target or wally in columbia had anything new SW.
Target refreshed with Tat again... I grabbed another Sandtrooper...I'm sick help! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif

lowenbotten
08-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Neiter target or wally in columbia had anything new SW.
Target refreshed with Tat again... I grabbed another Sandtrooper...I'm sick help! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Tat again??? They still had plenty already on the pegs.

Flacksguy
08-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Wal-Mart here in Winchester had a TON of figures on the pegs today. Endor, Greatest Battles, Tatooine, some Carkoon, a bunch of Scorches, some Codys, a few Utapau Clones.
Best selection I've seen in a while.
I missed out on the Tact Ops and Shocktrooper, but I did pick up another DS Gunner and a Scorch for trades.

They had the Ultra Titanium Millenium Falcon too, which looked really cool, but I already have the Action Fleet version. It's exactly the same, only plastic.

N_VA
08-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Finally picked up Mace's Starfighter and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter. The NOVA area Targets and Walmarts are carrying them. Also picked up Titanium Series Executor. I noticed also that the Targets in the area are doing thier resets. I think Walmart in Massaponax is doing a reset too.

jedisquared
08-03-2006, 03:53 AM
I do merchandising at Giant Foods predominantly, and wanted to pass on I saw Vintage on sale @7.99 thru Sat. I'm in a different store daily, and all have had Lukes & Biker Scouts. They are usually in seasonal aisle in a cool dump display or on a shelf near Superman Returns.

Flacksguy
08-03-2006, 11:44 AM
While waiting around Target to see if any Cars toys were coming off the cart, I saw the girl open a box of Greatest Battles.
No ShockTrooper in the case, but I did grab 2 Tact Ops.
The rest of the case had 2 Tank Gunners, 2 3PO's, a Blue Guard, Wookie Warrior, Dooku, Padme, Kit Fisto and Obi Wan.

....what "Greatest Battle" was C-3PO a part of? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anakin21
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Sounds like everyone is getting lucky! Grabbed most of Greatest Battles wave today at Target (no clones however!) and some of Endor at WM.

Flacksguy
08-03-2006, 06:12 PM
SDCC 501st Stormtrooper is available again for those who missed it the first time.

Right Here. (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?CDT=1154642683&BR=495&ID=17903)

Ordered a couple more.

jedisquared
08-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Had to go to work ultra early today...yeah, I saw they were back up. Got my first set. COMIC2006 promo code for 10% off.

Glassman6
08-04-2006, 08:33 AM
My shadow trooper arrived yesterday. Very cool packaging.
Columbia target had nothing new, wal mart was stocking when i got there. saw hasbro boxes but Mr.Grumpy headed me off.

lowenbotten
08-04-2006, 11:30 AM
SDCC 501st Stormtrooper is available again for those who missed it the first time.

Right Here. (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?CDT=1154642683&BR=495&ID=17903)

Ordered a couple more.

Out of stock. Missed it again! I imagine they'll offer it again at some point.

lowenbotten
08-04-2006, 02:11 PM
My shadow trooper arrived yesterday. Very cool packaging.
Columbia target had nothing new, wal mart was stocking when i got there. saw hasbro boxes but Mr.Grumpy headed me off.

I went to the Walmart during lunch and didn't see any sign of new Star Wars stuff having gone up. Just the same old stuff.

I did see the Hoth Unleashed packs there, but those can be found anywhere.

Anakin21
08-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Got my 501st last nite - thanks for the heads up Flacks! Greatest Battles was restocked at Target overnight, but I didnt get there till midmorning so all the clones were gone. Feels like a repeat of ROTS - where i never saw a single Tac Ops or Shock on the pegs.

N_VA
08-04-2006, 06:55 PM
I picked up 2 of the Greatest Battles at the new Super Target in Massaponax. I got the AT-TE Tank Gunner and C-3PO. There was an Obi-Wan but I left him there. Looks like everything else from Greatest Battles was cleaned out as I'm sure there were some Clone Troopers stocked. There was a variation Grievous from the H & V that I also picked up.

acave
08-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Picked up two darth Tie Fighters. One for me and one for Flacks. Still had Mace's Jedi Fighter. Both at Target

Flacksguy
08-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Picked up two darth Tie Fighters. One for me and one for Flacks.

Thanks Buddy.

Got one of my 501st Stormtroopers in the mail today.
Pretty Sweet.

N_VA
08-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Got one of my 501st Stormtroopers in the mail today. Pretty Sweet.

I went ahead and ordered another one of these babies late last night when they were still available. I believe the one I ordered off Ebay came in. I won't know until I get off work tomorrow morning.

MisterKenobi
08-05-2006, 12:53 AM
I do merchandising at Giant Foods predominantly, and wanted to pass on I saw Vintage on sale @7.99 thru Sat. I'm in a different store daily, and all have had Lukes & Biker Scouts. They are usually in seasonal aisle in a cool dump display or on a shelf near Superman Returns.

Thanks for posting this! I stopped by on my way to Richmond this morning and grabbed another set plus 1 Biker for $7.99 each!

I might add that you only get the $7.99 with the Giant card, but it's free at the register anyways.

jedisquared
08-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Thanks for mentioning what I plainly, and dumbly, forgot...about the Giant card, but it's a quick, easy signup. I'm not sure how far these stores extend, but I cover 12 different in 3 weeks, and every one but one has had biker scouts & Lukes just sitting for months. I suspect they may drop in price even lower as resets continue with back-to-school supplies & Halloween candy. Glad I could help! Have others tried stop & shop or Giant?

Glassman6
08-07-2006, 08:31 AM
Columbia wally was unpacking stuff saw hasbro boxes but didnt see exactly what.

Target refreshed with all kinds of OLD stuff. Pit of Carkoon wave tat wave... no endor yet!

lowenbotten
08-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I checked out the Walmart about a couple of hours after your post and no new Star Wars stuff, unfortunately. I didn't see anything they might have put out except maybe some lightsabers.

Glassman6
08-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Skipped columbia today...found nothing in gaithersburg.

lowenbotten
08-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Columbia Walmart had nothing.

Glassman6
08-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Columbia Target had nothing today....
Didnt have time to stop at wally...

jedisquared
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Columbia TRU had Endor wave minus gunners plus Cmdr. Cody. Also some Unleashed Hoth battle scenes.

MisterKenobi
08-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Heads up on TRU everybody, the AT-ATs and X-Wings are being found on the West Coast now, so keep your eyes peeled and your wallet armed. Oh, and let me know if anyone finds them, because I will be all over both. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stewbacca
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Yesterday from the Dundalk Walmart I grabbed 2 of the Greatest Battles Shocktroopers.-- Odd thing was these were the only greatest battle figures on the pegs (guess the guy before me got a lot of target battlepacks.

lowenbotten
08-10-2006, 01:04 PM
I picked up C3-PO and Moff Jerrjerodd (sp?) yesterday from Columbia TRU. All that's left for me is a Death Star Gunner and I'll be done with Endor.

lowenbotten
08-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Found the Death Star Gunner today at Columbia Walmart! That was actually the only figure from the Endor wave that they had. Endor is complete for me.

Walmart totally redid their toy aisle. It actually looked clean. I wonder how long that will last.

valin_horn
08-10-2006, 08:15 PM
the target on crain highway had one vader tie fighter at 8 today no mace starfight in sight thou

N_VA
08-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Walmart totally redid their toy aisle. It actually looked clean. I wonder how long that will last.

I believe all of the Walmarts ae going through a reset just like Target. I know the ones down here are at least...

Glassman6
08-11-2006, 09:00 AM
I saw nothing at columbia walmart and greatest battles at
columbia target. I got 2 clones (tank and temple)
I called Low, to give him the heads up... Hope he get the others.

I ordered my 501st from hasbro but got an e-mail saying due to demand, my order was put on hold till Aug 16th... sucks!

lowenbotten
08-11-2006, 09:55 AM
I didn't even notice that I had a message till I just read your post, Glass. Since those are repacks and I'm an opener for the most part, I don't think I'll be getting them. I do appreciate the heads up though. Never hurts.

I think I do want one of those AT-ATs though when they make it here.

jedisquared
08-12-2006, 03:10 AM
North Glen Burnie Target had Vader Ties. The adjacent WalMart at Ches. Ctr. looks like it was all but wiped out of H&V wave 2.

N_VA
08-13-2006, 10:23 PM
I received my 501st Stormtrooper from Hasbro on Friday. I didn't open it until today though (gone for the weekend). I got one with the Comic Con logo on it. Anyone else receive a Comic Con logo Stormtrooper instead of the variation one? Just wondering...

jedisquared
08-14-2006, 03:41 AM
Yes, I got mine Sat.(along with gold Vader Tie). Both were the SDCC versions. I didn't think that Hasbro had the variant versions in the pipeline yet for retail.

Glassman6
08-14-2006, 12:03 PM
GOt mine form Hasbro today!! What sucks is that when they announced it would be different from the SDCC version, i got one from e-bay($20 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif ) so i would have both versions....

THey are both the same!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif Anybody wanna trade for the Non SDCC version??

In other news, Columbia target finally got the endor wave over the weekend. I missed it but a VERY Nice HotWheel guy i see every other morning got a DS gunner for me.
Columbia Wally had hasbro boxes on the floor, but not unpacked yet. Dont know what/if there were SW, i couldnt see arounf Mr. Grumpy. Who gave me a look of disdain today... He must not have gotten any this morning flacks.

jedisquared
08-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Columbia WalMart-nuthin', but they did have the awesome Black Pearl playset for 48.88. Columbia Target had remnants of Endor & Tat., BUT did have the Titanium B-wing(1st time I've seen this). Ellicott City had Titanium Ultra Falcon & Vader's Tie. All Glen Burnie mass merchants must have had Greatest Battles wave 2 out(except Target GB North which had tons of sandtroopers) this am, but the only trooper I found was the AT-TE Gunner. I saw Dooku, C3PO, Padme, R4, etc. I did p/u blue sentry guard also on new card. The north GB WalMart also had Hoth Unleashed Battlepacks with rebel troopers & Imperial snowtroopers, and this is the first time as well I've seen these.

stewbacca
08-14-2006, 01:12 PM
On Friday I saw 3 501st at Catonsville TRU

Friday Frederick TRU- at least 7 cases of this wave- there were 14 501st on the pegs (along with 14 AT-TE gunners)

Meanwhile this weekend in FLA my brother found 12 more at 2 different wal Mart.

There was even 2 on the pegs at the walmart today at lunch- Im guessing these will be a lot more prevalent--

I actually saw some multiple pegs with just 501st, Utaupau, Cody, Scorches and AT-TE gunners-- I guess Hasbro has learned troopers

lowenbotten
08-14-2006, 02:34 PM
I picked up a B-Wing Titanium from Target. Looks pretty cool.

I also decided to go ahead and pick up the Hunt for Grievous, which of course came from TRU. It was the last one they had. They have scattered remnants of the Greatest Battles figures, but I believe everyone is already finding what they want anyway.

Flacksguy
08-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Finally went to closing on our house today, the long 3+ year wait is over.
We signed a contract to have this house built in July of 2003 and have had all kinds of problems and delays with it. We moved down here to Virginia last Aug. thinking it was going to be finished by Nov/Dec, but more issues came up to push it back until now.
We can finally stop living out of boxes and move in.

Big party at my house!!!!

MisterKenobi
08-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Finally went to closing on our house today, the long 3+ year wait is over.
We signed a contract to have this house built in July of 2003 and have had all kinds of problems and delays with it. We moved down here to Virginia last Aug. thinking it was going to be finished by Nov/Dec, but more issues came up to push it back until now.
We can finally stop living out of boxes and move in.

Big party at my house!!!!

In a few days you should have some new evil droids to warm up that house buddy!

Glassman6
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Congratulations Flacks!!

Its gonna feel great when you are settled in!!!

jedisquared
08-15-2006, 02:55 PM
It was an army builders paradise today at local TRU. Ellicott City TRU restocked Ep. III Greatest Battles wave 2. All were there including troopers. I picked up a carded 501st. Some guy picked upm an Ultra Falcon.,..the Vader Tie is still avail. Also lots of Scorch, Cody, Fett, Utapau trooper. Glen Burnie TRU restocked Endor bigtime...something like 10-12 Death Star Gunners around 1:30 PM.

jedisquared
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
New Ritchie Hwy. Target in GB had new Titanium figs: clone trooper & IG88

MisterKenobi
08-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Nothing new in Waldorf or La Plata today. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anakin21
08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Got a Shocktrooper from Flacks today in the mail. Thanks again Flacks!

Also scored my first ever 501st clones at TRU. Found an unopened case in the storage bins above the display - jackpot! Otherwise been remnants of everything.

N_VA
08-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I notice the Targets are heavy on the 501st Clones. I must have seen about 4 or 5 today at the new Super Target in Masaponax. Did you score yours at Woodbridge TRU?

Glassman6
08-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Columbia target filled the pegs with greatest battles.
I got a shocktrooper and yet another sandtrooper. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anakin21
08-18-2006, 10:04 AM
I notice the Targets are heavy on the 501st Clones. I must have seen about 4 or 5 today at the new Super Target in Masaponax. Did you score yours at Woodbridge TRU?

Nope it was at the Baileys Crossroads TRU - there were 2 in the case (as well as 2 AT TE Gunners). Was hoping it would be the other assortment as I need the Clone Commander - but I figure the 501st ones will make for good trades.

Flacksguy
08-18-2006, 08:44 PM
Sorry dude,
Wish I knew you needed the Clone Commander, I left a whole bunch of them the day I picked up your Shock. If I make it back there in the near future I'll grab one, but I don't know, I'm pretty busy this week and next.

I ran into TRU today looking for the X-Wing, but it wasn't in yet.

Got some Battle Droids in the mail though! Thanks MisterKenobi.

jedisquared
08-19-2006, 05:09 AM
Haven't seen the shocktrooper ot clone cdmr. yet...just tons of the other ones at TRU, WalMart & Target.

stewbacca
08-21-2006, 02:03 PM
My brother found them in the Kaybee in Waldorf for me Just last Friday.. (plucked one each as they were opening the case.)

jedisquared
08-22-2006, 12:44 PM
It was a day of repack finds, but they were visually impressive, most impressive, to say the least. Target in north Glen Burnie had the Gen. G. & Boba Fett Unleashed in new tubular packaging on endcap. Ellicott City Target on Rte. 40 had Luke's Dagobah X-wing(x4). No AT-AT yet.

MisterKenobi
08-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Waldorf TRU was beautiful this morning. They had Hans, Fetts, Sandies, Codys, Scorches, Tank Gunners, Dookus, Padmes, Firespeeder Pilots, R5-D4s, Kit Fistos, Blue Guards, R2s, Chewies, and more. TONS of figures!

No vehicles though, and all I bought was a Boba.

jedisquared
08-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had Dagobah X-wing in stock(3) after finishing reset. No new troopers.

MisterKenobi
08-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Guess I'll be hitting TRU again tomorrow AM! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lowenbotten
08-23-2006, 10:26 PM
I picked up the Boba Fett Unleashed at Columbia Target today.

Glassman6
08-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks to Lowenbotten's heads up, I picked up the Unleashed boba at Columbia target also.

O.T.
I was also able to pick up 2 of the new JLU 3 packs.
I'm missing the one with Justice lords Martain Manunter, Green Lantern and Flash. If anybody sees one, grab it for me.

MisterKenobi
08-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Unleashed Boba in Waldorf using the DPCI.

DARTHJOSEPH
08-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Been lurkin' more than postin' these days.

Got some 501 and Shocks in Dumfires this weekend, both Unleased in Springfield and my Lucas in the mail!

Just need to find one of those elusive Scorches now...although I really think the Republic Commando's in general look stupid...still....hope the dist. continues as good through out the rest of the waves...these are my first 501/Shocks EVER... got screwed during ROTS!

N_VA
08-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Just picked up Boba Fett Unleashed, Titanium Series B-Wing Fighter and Tie Interceptor. I left the grievous Unleashed because I already got him when he came out for ROTS. I understand that these are repacks anyways. I'm just picking up what I missed when Unleashed very first came out. I'm not to fond of the Unleashed packaging though. Those tubes they come in are huge. Eventually I will open all my Unleased to dispay.

DARTHJOSEPH
08-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey! N_VA...

Where'd ya score the new Titaniums...down your way? I''ve yet to see them in Woodbridge or Springfield. Also, the tubes are HUGE...however they are crisp and minty fresh compared to the old "kicked around beaten like hell" old packaging...I NEVER saw a mint Unleashed before the tubes, you can even leave 'em in the tube if you have the room, that is!

N_VA
08-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey! N_VA...

Where'd ya score the new Titaniums...down your way? I''ve yet to see them in Woodbridge or Springfield. Also, the tubes are HUGE...however they are crisp and minty fresh compared to the old "kicked around beaten like hell" old packaging...I NEVER saw a mint Unleashed before the tubes, you can even leave 'em in the tube if you have the room, that is!

I scored the B-Wing at Central Park Target and the Tie Interceptor at Mechanicsville target in Richmond. Each was the last one on the pegs. They should start trickling in the area. The reason I made the trip down to Richmond was becasue I have been reading that they were getting some of the new stuff in.

If you remember last holiday when Best Buy had the exclusive Darth Vader (I believe a repack), it also came in the huge tube. I think this was the first Unleashed figure to be packed in the Tube. You are right about the old packaging though. I know a lot of those looked like they have been to war! But anyways, keep your eyes peeled because everytime stuff shows up in Richmond its not to far behind when it starts showing up in this area. Happy hunting!

jedisquared
08-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Columbia WallyWorld: new sm. Titaniums. Columbia Target: new, Target-only Unleashed Bobba & Grievous in new tubed pkging. Columbia TRU..a joke. Longate Target:nuthin'. North Glen Burnie Target: all but sold out on aforementioned Tubed Unleashed repacks. South GB Target & Both GB WalMarts: choked over with Greatest Battles. AT-TE gunner now a peg warmer. Haven't seen hide nor hair of recarded clone cdmr. or shocktrooper.

N_VA
08-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Fredericksburg TRU had the X-Wing Fighter and I picked one up. Let me tell you, Hasbro did this one right. The detail is awesome on it especially the swamp muck. Remember on the older X-Wings with the molded built in R2 unit head that you pushed on and made the wings open? Well consider that no more. There is a space on top where you can put an actual R2 unit figure in there. There are no electric sounds on it but the swamp muck detail makes up for that.

Anakin21
08-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Baileys X Roads TRU had the new XWing as well - just 1 - and it sure is nice. Packaging is HUGE though - i was definitely surprised by that.

Baileys X Roads Target had plenty of Sandtroops, a few Orange Clones, and tons of the new unleashed tubes (end cap at rear of aisle).

Seven Corners Target had Scorches - lots of them! as well as 501st and Orange Clones, Sandtroops, and new Titanium vehicles.

Still no Shocks or Cmdrs seen for me either.

Flacksguy
08-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Picked up the new X-Wing today from TRU,
actually 2 of them, one for another scummer.

MisterKenobi
08-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Nice, Flacks. Found mine in Waldorf tonight at about 6:30PM. NEVER expected such a find so late on a weekend night.

acave
08-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Where are the AT-ATs?

valin_horn
08-28-2006, 06:57 AM
glen burnie had 3 over weekend i picked 1 up w/ my x-wing so there should be 2 at-at and x-wings left

jedisquared
08-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Never even knew the AT-AT was out yet in these parts...don't have the funds anyway. South GB WalMart had Endor wave back in this am with corrected knee C3PO.

BlueLeader
08-28-2006, 03:17 PM
I just bought one at the TRU at Kingstowne. I walked in and nothing was on the shelf so I asked the manager at Customer Service and he did a SKU check and said it showed 4 in stock. So he and another employee went back and in a few minutes out they came with 2 sealed cases, 4 total AT-AT's. He opened one up and handed it to me and put the other 3 on the shelf. I thanked him very much and went to pay and used the $5 off coupon I found here on RS to ease the sting on my CC http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif. So if you want one there was 3 on the shelf when I left about an hour ago.

Joe_B
08-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Picked up an unleashed grievous at Towson Target.

Flacksguy
08-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Happy B-Day BlueLeader.

Dogfish
08-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Germantown Target has about 8 cases of the unleashed Boba and Grievous in the back room. Use the DCPI # 087-06-0963 and they will bring them out. There are 2 of each per case.
Also as of 9:45 this morning they had a full case of the Greatest battles figures including 2 shocktroopers and the clone commander out on the pegs.

Fezzik

jedisquared
08-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had Dagobah X-wing w/Luke back in stock, but no AT-AT's. Still have yet to see a clone cdmr. or shocktrooper anywhere on the new cards.

Flacksguy
08-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Got the items today that acave had picked up for me:
Vader's TIE
3PO with painted knees
extra Seperation of Twins set

Thanks again man.

Glassman6
08-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Columbia target had full pegs of the usual susppects.
I did grab another DS gunner & Sandtrooper... and i got the justice lords JLU pack i was looking for. Thats actually why i went today, not for star wars.

If i see an at at, i may pick one up. Not sure.... I'm sure they will be around like the Falcons.

acave
08-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Just got an X-Wing from Flacks
Thanks

MisterKenobi
08-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Waldorf TRU had 2 AT-ATs at 2PM. I left them there, along with their $90 pricepoint and crappy deco. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

N_VA
08-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Springfield TRU had the Endor AT-ATs in stock and I picked one up. I think the deco looks better than the POTF2 AT-AT. Plus the POTF2 AT-AT was $99.99 (I think) when it came out. I used the $5 off coupon, which really didn't help because the total was like $89.24. So basically I got the tax knocked off.

I have a sidenote to my purchase. When I bought it, the lady at the register tried to sell me the extended warranty on this thing for like $8.99 or something. I guess because it is electronic. She said that it would be replaced free of charge if anything was to happen to it. Um, when these sell out they're gone. How are they going to replace it? I just thought it was funny that they are pushing the extended warranty on these things. Has this happened to anyone else?

jedisquared
08-31-2006, 04:26 AM
Has anyone found the SW dashboard drivers featured on the home page...they look pretty cool! I wonder if WalMart will have them in toys or automotive??

valin_horn
08-31-2006, 12:18 PM
anyone seen the tie fighter w/ pilot at tru yet

jedisquared
08-31-2006, 01:25 PM
No to the above...shoot, I haven't even seen the Walker yet at Toys R Us. The GB TRU did have a jack-load of x-wings out.

stewbacca
08-31-2006, 02:57 PM
At the Dundalk WalMart they were right beside the checkout counter with the cigarettes.

At the Mt. Airy Walmart they were on the side of and endcap on the logo aisle--

Which means they could be anywhere. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

N_VA
08-31-2006, 04:47 PM
anyone seen the tie fighter w/ pilot at tru yet

Not yet. I inquired about them at a TRU here and they had N/A meaning that they weren't going to get them. But that could mean they haven't hit their inventory yet either.

Update - I checked my local TRU tonight for S & G's and lo and behold what do I see on the end of an end cap? Two TIE Fighters with the OTC pilot. Of course I walked out of there with one.

As a side note, why did Hasbro have to release three pricey ships around the same time frame? I think I need to get a new wallet now due to the hole burned in it...

clone_viper
08-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Just got a Grievous with 4 lightsabers.
Still trying to find a shock trooper and AT-AT http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

valin_horn
09-01-2006, 10:13 AM
i think i might have to take my at-at back to have $ for the tie fighter
anyone seen the votc figures at walmart on clearance in area yet

jedisquared
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had AT-AT(3) & Tie Fighter(2) this morning. Ellicott City Target had Forged Titanium Vader in new packaging...this is a Target-only exclusive with red Mustafar shading on the painted metal. Same store also had new sm. SW & BG Titanium fleet. GB WalMart(north) had SW Dashboard Drivers at cig. checkout reg. I was too late on these...nuthin' left but 2 C3PO's.

Dogfish
09-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Gaithersburg TRU has 2 x-wings and now 1 tiefighter on the shelves.

Germantown Wal-mart has lots of figures out. Several of the C-3PO with lava bases. I also found the hoth unleashed battle packs and the series 4 Attacktix starter set with bonus green clonetrooper figure.

Germantown Target had nothing new, but still has the Boba and Grievous unleashed in the backroom.

Fezzik

Anakin21
09-01-2006, 04:44 PM
WM in Burke still has Sandpeople, Hans and Greedos clearanced at $7.00. Also has the unleashed Chewbacca for $4.99.

i think i might have to take my at-at back to have $ for the tie fighter
anyone seen the votc figures at walmart on clearance in area yet

clone_viper
09-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Finally, got the AT-AT at STERLING TRU.
They also have tie fighters(2) there.

jedisquared
09-02-2006, 04:55 AM
Just curious about the AT-AT...is the voice clip the same as before(Empire Strikes Back)? Or is the dialog from Return of the Jedi? Can someone provide detail?

N_VA
09-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Just curious about the AT-AT...is the voice clip the same as before(Empire Strikes Back)? Or is the dialog from Return of the Jedi? Can someone provide detail?

When you say voice clip, do you mean sound effects? If that is the case, I believe they may be taken from ESB. I know one of the sound effects (the stomp) sounds like it came from ESB.

jedisquared
09-02-2006, 01:26 PM
No, not the sound effects, but the dialog: "Yes, Lord Vader...the shield will be down in moments...you may start your landing." The graphics look different on the back of the box in the cargo bay w/the fold-down door. I was wondering if they used dialog from ROTJ since it's an Endor version.

jedisquared
09-02-2006, 01:28 PM
The aforementioned AT-AT as well as two Ties were back in stock at Glen Burnie TRU today.

N_VA
09-02-2006, 01:41 PM
No, not the sound effects, but the dialog: "Yes, Lord Vader...the shield will be down in moments...you may start your landing." The graphics look different on the back of the box in the cargo bay w/the fold-down door. I was wondering if they used dialog from ROTJ since it's an Endor version.

In that case, no. It just has walking sounds, the stomping sound, laser sounds, and missle launch sound. This is the first AT-AT I've bought from the modern series and I wasn't aware the other one had a voice dialog. I apologize if I interperted voice dialog for sound effects. That would have been cool though if ROTJ dialog was added.

acave
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
I also got an AT-AT today, there was one more left. I also got a Gray Tie Fighter. It was the last one. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JEDITOMKATT
09-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Picked up the Gray tie, new x-wing and the Endor AT AT walker at GB TRU.

Dogfish
09-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Both Germantown Target and Gaithersburg Target have put out the unleashed Greivous and Boba. They are on an end cap on the back side of toys

Also both stores have shocktroopers and clone commanders hanging on the pegs. 2 cases out at Gaithersburg, 1 case out at Germantown.

Germantown Target also put out 3 cases of attacktix series #4. Forgot to check Gaithersburg.

Happy hunting.

Fezzik

Forgot to add that Germantown Target has the Titanium lava Vader in the back room.

lowenbotten
09-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Back from vacation. Picked up the new x-wing and AT-AT at GB TRU today. Awesome. I didn't plan on getting the new x-wing, but once I saw it, I had to get it. I didn't realize it would look as good as it does.

lowenbotten
09-05-2006, 05:59 PM
The Walmart where I work had the new Star Wars DVD releases out today, one week ahead of time. $20 each with the comic version of each film. They also had a 3-pack of figures for each episode for $10 per set. I passed on the figures, but got the movies. I hesitated a little because of all the rumors that they will release proper versions of the original films next year, but who knows if that's true. If you've kept up with the talk on these DVD releases, apparently they were pretty lazy with putting these together (no 5.1 sound, they are widescreen within a full screen frame).

Anakin21
09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Baileys X Roads TRU had a huge reset - moving the SW section to the back, but putting a huge display up front w/ LEGOs, basics, vehicles and other stuff. Had the AT-AT (4), TIE Fighter (2), X Wing (6), and full pegs, saw at least 6 Tac Ops. It was a nice sight to see. There's also a random endcap of figures and titaniums no where near either display.

Picked up the Lava Titanium Vader at Target ... kind of lame but I started down that path so might as well keep going. Target Baileys X Roads still has a ton of the new Unleashed in the super huge tubes.

All in all SW seems to be out in force right now.

Still no Clone Commander

DARTHJOSEPH
09-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Just ordered the 501 Stormtrooper from hasbrotoyshop.com
I think it is the non-SDCC version however I could care less since the package will be thrown in the trash as soon as I get it. Passed on two VTSC Scout troopers @ Kaybee in Springfield...they've been there with thier $11.99 price tag for over a week! I keep seeing vehicles...but I have no room and can't stand paying that much...oh well...still looking for a Scorch...

jedisquared
09-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Columbia Target had new(old) exclusive Mustafar Vader Titanium repack in new packaging. Geez!

Anakin21
09-07-2006, 02:07 PM
...still looking for a Scorch...

Have an extra if you want it. PM sent your way.

lowenbotten
09-07-2006, 04:00 PM
This is more of a heads up....

I've read that Best Buy will have the Star Wars movies in a tin on sale beginning Tuesday for $60. Now I'm debating if I want that more than the comics from Walmart. What are the rest of you guys doing? That is, if you're getting them.

jedisquared
09-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Besides the aforementioned Best Buy exclusive...there's also WalMart, Target, F.Y.E. & Circuit City, which I believe has poster print lithos. Hmmmm??? Decisions, decisions. I won't know til I see the premiums in persons. And I guarantee you, they'll latch on a higher retail, than just buying the movies individually.

Anakin21
09-08-2006, 07:52 AM
Im not sure i'll even be getting this edition - im among the minority who prefer the updated versions more than the originals, and given what ive heard about the quality, its not making me want to drop the $$$.

I'll probably get the WM figure packs though - only b/c ive gotten all of the other ones released, so no sense in turning back now. (screwed up logic i know)

DARTHJOSEPH
09-08-2006, 08:20 AM
I am on the fence about these the re-released OT DVD's...sure it would be nice to see the OT like I remember as a kid...I haven't seen the original release versions since my old pan and scan VHS box set copies.

I agree with Anakin21 here as I too prefer the "Special Edition" versions w/ the exception of ROTJ's DVD ver. replacement of Shaw for Hayden. Plus: they have crap quality, they are $60, they may be included in the rumored "30th Aniv. Box Set" next year, and most importantly I have the latest versions and I highly doubt I will ever watch the original version more than once. Anyhow that 60.00 will cover the DVD figure sets I really want.

N_VA
09-08-2006, 06:11 PM
I agree with Anakin21 here as I too prefer the "Special Edition" versions w/ the exception of ROTJ's DVD ver. replacement of Shaw for Hayden. Plus: they have crap quality, they are $60, they may be included in the rumored "30th Aniv. Box Set" next year, and most importantly I have the latest versions and I highly doubt I will ever watch the original version more than once. Anyhow that 60.00 will cover the DVD figure sets I really want.

What's up Anakin21 and Darth Joseph. I'm just curious. Does anyone know if the figures being released are the same ones that were released during the 2004 DVD release? I seen pics of the figures that are coming out Sept. 12th but I can't tell if they are the same ones from 2004. I didn't pick up the 2004 figures.

I didn't know the quality of the DVDs for this release was going to be bad. I also didn't know there was going to be a 30th anniversary release although I should have known the obvious. I'm starting to wonder now if I should wait until next year (for the 30th) or to pick them up now. Can anyone post a link where they read about the quality of the DVDs? I just want to research myself and read up on what is being said about them.

lowenbotten
09-08-2006, 06:32 PM

What's up Anakin21 and Darth Joseph. I'm just curious. Does anyone know if the figures being released are the same ones that were released during the 2004 DVD release? I seen pics of the figures that are coming out Sept. 12th but I can't tell if they are the same ones from 2004. I didn't pick up the 2004 figures.

I didn't know the quality of the DVDs for this release was going to be bad. I also didn't know there was going to be a 30th anniversary release although I should have known the obvious. I'm starting to wonder now if I should wait until next year (for the 30th) or to pick them up now. Can anyone post a link where they read about the quality of the DVDs? I just want to research myself and read up on what is being said about them.

The 30th anniversary release is just a rumor. I don't know how that rumor started, but nothing official was ever announced and nobody knows for sure if there will be some kind of special release.

I don't have a link about the current re-releases, but for the original OT, all they did was take the laser disc versions and put them on DVD as a bonus feature. They didn't do any sort of restoration and they're non-anamorphic. Basically, the main complaint going around all the forums is that they didn't put any effort into this re-release.

MisterKenobi
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
They are not the same. Here's the break down:

2004 ANH
Luke Tatooine (POTF2/SAGA HOF)
R2-D2 (POTF2)
C-3PO (?)
Ben Kenobi (POTJ)

2006 ANH
Luke Tatooine (POTF2/SAGA HOF)
Darth Vader (POTJ 25th Anniversary)
Ben Kenobi (POTJ 25th Anniversary)

2004 ESB
Han Solo Bespin (POTJ)
Chewie (POTJ)
Leia Bespin Escape (POTJ)

2006 ESB
Han Solo Bespin (POTJ)
Chewie (POTJ)
Stormtrooper (Commtech)

2004 ROTJ
Stormtrooper (Commtech)
Emperor (Saga)
Darth Vader (POTJ)

2006 ROTJ
Luke Skywalker Jedi (Saga/OTC with Cloak)
R2-D2 (Saga Jabba's Sail Barge)
C-3PO (VOTC)
Emperor (Saga/TSC)

Joe_B
09-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Picked up a Jerjerrod in Towson Target and another executer, GB shocktrooper and GB grievous in Walmart. Also, the target has a UGH AT-AT driver, but the top of the card is a little bent.

DARTHJOSEPH
09-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Well it looks like Lowenbotten and Mr. Kenobi answered N_VA's question...

Anyone seen the 30th Aniv. Figs yet...I only ever saw 1 ROTS pack at Wally and am trying to keep on top of this before I miss them...really want the Vader/OB1 set!

Also: N-VA, the non-anamorphic will look like VHS quality and really bad on a 16X9 TV. The 30th sets are definately rumor...but there WILL be something sooner or later...CG Yoda for TPM, also way back before any DVD releases Lucas mentioned "Definitive Versions" of the Saga for BluRay, I believe it's been at least 5 years since I hear this and wasn't really active w/ the posting thing. I remember a quote saying the DVD features would be like a mini lesson in film making and include EVERYTHNG...in depth documentary, all known deleted scenes and continued restorization...Does anyone also remember the old "TAR" rumors...about the Trilogy Archive Restorization team that worked on the "Trilogy Special Edition" continuing to work on the films for later release...I know some of this stuff is REALLY old...but could alude to the next releases.

jedisquared
09-11-2006, 11:51 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart off 97 had Titanium 501st trooper & IG88 this am(two of each).

lowenbotten
09-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Got a few Star Wars related things for my birthday today.

From my wife:
Titanium Sandtrooper
Star Wars "Life" boardgame
the Star Destroyer LEGO set (very cool!)

From my brother:
the new color variant Tie Fighter from TRU

jedisquared
09-12-2006, 02:37 AM
Happy Birthday! Man, I wish my family would go the SW route when it came to giftgiving!

Anakin21
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Finally scored my Clone Commander - also saw 2 Shocktroopers (first time ever!) - grabbed 1 as well. All at WM.

Passed on the DVD figure sets - but if I see them again I may pick them up. Were plenty there so Im not too worried.

Flacksguy
09-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Picked up the new DVDs with comics from Wal-Mart.
Also got the new Lego Star Wars video game, which is ALOT of fun!!! I HIGHLY recommend it, it's not just for kids.
29.99 for the PC version plus a 5.00 gift card from Target.

N_VA
09-13-2006, 12:48 AM
I picked up the DVD figure sets as well as the DVD's with comics from Walmart. Has anyone picked up the DVD's from Circuit City and received the free Lithographs? i'm curious as to how these things look in person. I'm also wondering how much the DVD's are going for at CC.

jedisquared
09-13-2006, 04:18 AM
I have to tell you...I think Circuit City was the way to go. By 11:30, both Arundel Mills & Glen Burnie CC's were cleaned out of lithos. I was up at Sinai hospital, so I called the rt. 40 store off the beltway & they had 'em. Really nice; 11X14" & even the folders have vintage artwork. The lithos themselves are classic poster art. I got the DVD's for 14.99@. The Lego game is 39.99 w/free T.Why should I pay more at WalMart for their freebie(I have the comics anyway). Hurry to Circuit City...but you'll probably be too late!

lowenbotten
09-13-2006, 11:59 AM
I returned the Walmart comic releases and instead picked up the tin from Best Buy. I think the tin looks nice. I haven't opened it up yet though.

I also picked up the Lego Star Wars II game for the Xbox 360 (haven't played it yet though) from Target and got the $5 gift card. I'm with Flacks. I played the first game with my wife on the Xbox and it was a lot of fun.

Anakin21
09-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Picked up the WM DVD 3packs - rang up at $9.96 each - less than I expected - for some reason I always expect them to be more. Not bad considering you get 10 figures for $30.

N_VA
09-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Picked up the WM DVD 3packs - rang up at $9.96 each - less than I expected - for some reason I always expect them to be more. Not bad considering you get 10 figures for $30.

And to add to that you get 4 figures in the Return of the Jedi pack. Plus I like this packaging better than the packaging in 2004.

jedisquared
09-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Saw evidence at the Glen Burnie WalMart off 97 on Crain hwy. of Battle of Naboo/Endor wave, along with red shocktroopers & some Saga back in: Boba, Scorch, Cody, Luke in Gilligan hat, snowtroopers, etc. Rt. 40 WalMart had Titanium Ultras back in like Falcon, Vader Tie, snowspeeder, etc. This line is officially cancelled by Hasbro. Columbia WalMart had new Galactic Heroes, but I didn't see Wedge w/Tie pilot...just the rest. Arundel Mills WalMart still has overpriced SW DVD/comic packs & commem. figure sets, along with red shockies in the main SW section. Happy hunting this w/e...I think some of you will score the next wave!

Glassman6
09-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Columbia Tru has X-wings and AT At's I picked up an at at, but took it back today... I just wanted the biker scout and i'm sure i can get one somewhere to make casts of the helmet.

Other than that, not muct to report form Target/Wally
left over Battles.

Anakin21
09-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Target had the now discontinued Titanium Ultras on clearance for $9.98 - only had the Droid Trifighter.

jedisquared
09-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Arundel Mills WalMart had the new Galactic Heroes.

jedisquared
09-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Start checking your local WalMarts(yes, today...Sunday!). I just scored the rest of the Naboo/Endor wave I was missing:Gragra, Endor Luke & trooper, Rep Been & podracers). I left two Naboo soldiers, Darth holo, 1 Endor trooper(white), Vader with force lightning. That was around 11:30 THIS AM...HAPPY HUNTING! Note: this was at Port Covington Wally outside Baltimore.

VeryLaZ
09-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Start checking your local WalMarts(yes, today...Sunday!). I just scored the rest of the Naboo/Endor wave I was missing:Gragra, Endor Luke & trooper, Rep Been & podracers). I left two Naboo soldiers, Darth holo, 1 Endor trooper(white), Vader with force lightning. That was around 11:30 THIS AM...HAPPY HUNTING!

what wal mart was this?

just got back from the one in Aberdeen, and all they had were leftovers http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jedisquared
09-18-2006, 03:20 AM
I got four Friday at the South Glen Burnie Wally, the rest yesterday(Sunday) at the Port Covington(sorry, I neglected to mention WHICH WalMart) location. There were several left, including Endor & Naboo troopers.

DARTHJOSEPH
09-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Managed to find Lightning Vader @ Wally in Dumfires...they had 3 total, nothing else new...someone around here is current now.

DARTHJOSEPH
09-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Also...during my daily lunch run...there are 3 "Best Buy" Vaders @ KB Toys in Springfield Mall if any of you all are interested.

lowenbotten
09-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Checked out Columbia Walmart during lunch and they didn't have anything new.

N_VA
09-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Also...during my daily lunch run...there are 3 "Best Buy" Vaders @ KB Toys in Springfield Mall if any of you all are interested.

I was there this Saturday with the Mrs. and they only had one on the shelf. They must have restocked. I already have the Vader falling down the stairs Unleashed figure so I passed. But...

I did manage to score 3 of the new Endor/Naboo wave. I picked up Rep Been, Gragra, and a white Rebel Soldier at Walmart. There was also a Vader and Naboo Soldier but I passed because the bubble was all scratched up. The Naboo Soldier looks as if he will be a peg warmer so I can wait. I'm sure there are going to be thousands of Vaders for this wave like all the other previous waves had. Keep your eyes peeled...

Glassman6
09-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Been looking for the new wave but only finding Greatest battles... I did get the X-wing though... Just to get luke.

Anakin21
09-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Thats an expensive Luke there Glass!

Been looking for the new wave as well and had similar luck. Have spotted a number of Cody's though. Im not too worried though - I do expect most of this wave to peg warm and think Luke will be hardest to find.

MisterKenobi
09-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Still no sign whatsoever of the new wave http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

N_VA
09-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I picked up the Ultra Titanium AT-AT the other day at Walmart. I wasn't a big fan when the Ultra Titaniums came out, but I like the AT-AT and I couldn't pass. This, in my opinion, is probably one of the best looking Ultra Titaniums crafted. It even comes with a small (scaled to the AT-AT) Snowspeeder. I will eventually open this because I'm curious if the Snowspeeder comes with some sort of attachment to simulate it flying around and battling the AT-AT.

jedisquared
09-23-2006, 03:52 AM
This line is officially cancelled, too, so you've got yourself a nice piece, opened or not.

Joe_B
09-23-2006, 04:24 PM
I picked up a titanium TIE Interceptor at Towson Walmart today, there was one left when I left.
Towson Target has a bunch of the Titanium Lava Vaders, so I picked one up, its an interesting piece. I also got a Titanium Sandcrawler.

Anakin21
09-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Still no dice on Endor II/Naboo wave. WM's I've gone to seem to be getting tons of Endor I instead. Here's hoping this isn't the wave that gets away!

N_VA
09-26-2006, 04:25 PM
It goes the same here in the Fredericksburg area. They are still getting the GB wave as well as Endor 1 wave. Hopefully the Endor/Naboo wave will hit soon...

Anakin21
09-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Scored some VSTC on clearance at WM for $3.00 ea. Picked up 5 to send away for a Lucas Stormtrooper.

There were over 20 Hans/Greedos sitting on pegs for months for $7, not moving - then they got moved to the clearance pegs marked down to $3 and they were nearly all gone in 2 days.

lowenbotten
09-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know where you can find that Boba Fett cookie jar that rebelscum has featured on the news page?

jedisquared
09-28-2006, 01:47 PM
Columbia TRU had 1 green clone cdmr. on new saga card, plus I saw 1 Battle Above Sarlacc BP. Target next door had red shockies on saga cards.

lowenbotten
09-28-2006, 02:08 PM
I found what was left of the Endor/Naboo wave at Columbia WM today during my lunch. I got Vader and the Rebel (white) and Naboo soldiers. Plan to get the rest whenever I find them.

MisterKenobi
09-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Yesterday, WM in La Plata AND WM in Waldorf both stocked about 3-4 cases of H&V/GB This was "Greatest Hits Revision 6" and included:

2x SA Clone Trooper
2x Shock Trooper
1x Yoda
1x Anakin
2x R2-D2 (electronic)
2x Obi-Wan
1x Clone Commander
1x Darth Vader

or something like that. It was an interesting case, but it nearly filled the pegs with Shock Troopers.

I still would rather get the new wave.

jedisquared
09-29-2006, 12:22 PM
That post is why noone's finding much of Endor2/Naboo wave anywhere. Too choked with H&V & GB. I can't wait to see what happens when the 30th An. repack tins hit(already in "down under". This may yet prove to be the "lost wave" of 2006. I'm lucky I found them in one swoop, cause I haven't seen them since.

Glassman6
09-29-2006, 03:01 PM
I have yet to see the new wave either.
The GB's are lingering on the pegs where i frequent.

Flacksguy
09-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Yup,
same story here. I counted 142 figures at my local Wal-Mart, all a mixture of H&V, GB and leftovers from those refresh cases we were getting for awhile (Carkoon Han, Chewie and Barada mostly)
Target had H&V, GB and a load of Jedi starfighters and Greivous Wheelbikes.

I'm tired of seeing last years stuff.

N_VA
09-29-2006, 08:05 PM
I checked the local spots today also and nothing but H&V, GB, and first half of the Endor wave. Richmond and the Hampton Roads area is starting to get the new wave so hopefully it won't be too much longer. A few weeks ago I was able to pick up Rep Been, white Rebel Trooper, and Gragra at a local Walmart that looked like leftovers that people left behind. I haven't seen them show up since.

Flacksguy
10-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Found some of the new wave this morning at Wal-Mart. Picked up two Endor Soldiers (black).

I'm not really too interested in this wave, the only other figures I'll probably get are the Podracers and white Endor Soldier.

MisterKenobi
10-02-2006, 08:03 PM
If anyone is about to pass on a TPM Obi, please check to see if it has a Obi holo first, in which case I would LOVE to buy it.

Flacksguy
10-03-2006, 09:01 AM
I'll keep an eye out for it. I didn't see that figure at all yesterday.
And thanks for the info in the other thread. Hopefully all these H&V wont affect the basic line.

MisterKenobi
10-03-2006, 01:07 PM
I'll keep an eye out for it. I didn't see that figure at all yesterday.
And thanks for the info in the other thread. Hopefully all these H&V wont affect the basic line.

I thinking I will find them when ever they hit TRU. TRU has been pretty reliable the past few months for new stuff.

jedisquared
10-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Ellicott City TRU had Battle Above Sarlacc BP(1). I didn't see the others. They also had 3 new Unleashed BP: all Hoth-Imp. Invasion w/Vader & Veers, Wampa attack & snowtroopers w/cannon. This is the first I've seen these!

Anakin21
10-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Had meant to post this much earlier but forgot - noticed that Greatest Battles basic figs were on sale at Target for $6.00, and regular basic figs (read: Veers and Poggle!) were on sale for $5.97. I thought that was the oddest sale ever.

MisterKenobi
10-04-2006, 01:59 PM
In La Plata today I found an Endor Luke, Cracker-a** Soldier, 2 Vaders and a Naboo Tech. Some kid walked up and grabbed the Naboo Tech over Anakin, Vader, Shocktroopers, Yoda, Obi-Wan, etc (What the hell?) and I bought the Luke.

Oh, yeah, at Waldorf TRU, there was a case of Battle Packs on the floor. Opening it I found there are 4 BPs to a case, 2 of the Sarlacc packs and one of each TPM and ROTS. I bought the TPM pack.

Glassman6
10-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Still keep missing or they arent getting the New endor/naboo wave. Checked Wally and Target in columbia each day this week so far...

Edit* thru thursday

lowenbotten
10-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Still keep missing or they arent getting the New endor/naboo wave. Checked Wally and Target in columbia each day this week so far...

Edit* thru thursday

Same here. I've been going during lunch and there's been nothing. I only saw the remnants of Endor/Naboo once at the Columbia WM (wrote about it in a previous post).

On another note, my wife and I have been playing Lego Star Wars II and have completed 56% of the game. I unlocked Anakin's ghost. He can't be hurt and the enemies don't see him. He can fall off a cliff though, but he won't lose any Lego studs if he does.

Flacksguy
10-05-2006, 10:23 PM
That game is a blast. My wife likes it too.

Found the new wave at both Wal-Marts here in Winchester. I can't believe how many figures the one store has, I'd have to say about 250-300. I'll have to get a picture of it, I may never see that again.
Picked up the Podracer Pilots, Gragra and Endor Luke.
I couldn't resist the Luke, it looked great with those accessories.
So for the second time this year, Hasbro adds a hat and poncho, and gets me to buy a figure I already had. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Glassman6
10-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Well still no luck, Wal mart in columbia had a pallet of toys waiting to be shelved, So maybe Low can get them at lunch, if there were star wars... too many boxes to sift through.

Anakin21
10-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Well I have high hopes for 1 WM that hasn't restocked in awhile. There were 2 others that were pretty bare up until midweek - when they got a crush of HV/GB figures. All the other WMs have had HV/GB for weeks.

Also looks like most Targets have expanded their SW sections, I counted 16 pegs for figures at 4 different stores. Too bad they too were full of HV/GB! Arg!

DARTHJOSEPH
10-06-2006, 12:09 PM
After weeks of unsuccesful lunch runs, I have finally found some stuff I need. The Toy's R Us in Springfield had some new Battle Packs, I snaged the lone TPM one, left the Sarlacc, and also grabbed a Naboo trooper that was warming the peg with his buddy. There are TONS of Luke X- Wings and AT-AT's...Wally had a...wait for it...ton of H&V/GB with a bunch of Shockies. Also, the Target had a couple Kit Fisto's Jedi STARFIGHER, which I skipped for the time being. So, it was a decent score since I've only been able to procure a Best Buy/KB Vader Unleashed in the past 2 weeks!!!

Anakin21
10-06-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL - i was at those same stores last night - saw the Battlepacks but didnt see any Naboo Troopers!? Were these at TRU!? If so this would be the first TRU sighting of this wave around here!!!

DARTHJOSEPH
10-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Anakin21...Sure was TRU, they had 2, perhaps a case was put out this A.M. and someone completed their wave? This wave has been a ***** to find, I've seen 2 Vaders @ Wally in Dumfries and now the 2 Naboo troops at Springfield TRU off the Franconia/Springfield PKWY. They had 1 Sarlacc BP left when I left. I check Target @ the Mall EVERY day around noon and the only thing new was Kit's Starfighter today. Hopefully this is the start of the wave hitting here.

lowenbotten
10-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Well still no luck, Wal mart in columbia had a pallet of toys waiting to be shelved, So maybe Low can get them at lunch, if there were star wars... too many boxes to sift through.

I took a look at Walmart today during lunch and unfortunately they did not have Naboo/Endor. It looked like they may have put out a little more from Greatest Battles.

Flacksguy
10-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Went back to Wal-Mart and bought another Endor Luke for my son. He took it with him whereever he went today.
Also got one of my GeorgeTroopers in the mail.

jedisquared
10-07-2006, 03:50 AM
I actually found a Naboo soldier in the toy section at WalGreens yesterday when I went in for an RX. Just an FYI.

N_VA
10-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Finally! I finally completed the Endor2/Naboo wave. I found Holo maul, Darth Vader, Pod Racer pilots, Endor Luke, Naboo Soldier, and Obi-Wan at Walmart. I had previously picked up Rep Been, Gragra, and a white Rebel Trooper about a couple weeks ago. I also picked up the repack Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker 7" Unleashed in the bazooka tube package. I'm still not caught up yet though. I'm still on the lookout for the BP's and the Target Vehicles. Oh and the black Rebel Trooper. I'm guessing this one is the chase figure.

Flacksguy
10-07-2006, 10:51 PM
All I've seen around here is the black trooper. I have a feeling they'll both be plentiful after awhile.

jedisquared
10-08-2006, 05:17 AM
I have yet to see Endor2/Naboo wave anywhere(with exception being Naboo soldier at WalGreens) since I picked them up at Port Covington WalMart Sunday weeks ago. That included the white Endor foot soldier.

jedisquared
10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
WallyWorld at Chesapeake Center in G. Burnie had new small Titaniums: Mace Windu's starfighter & Princess Leia's speeder bike from ROTJ.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-09-2006, 01:55 PM
N_VA, which Wally?

lowenbotten
10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
As usual, I checked out the Columbia WM and Target and neither had anything. At least nothing any of us are looking for.

My wife and I are just 2 gold bricks away from getting everything in Lego Star Wars II. The bounty hunter missions were pretty neat.

jedisquared
10-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Ches. Ctr. is the north Glen Burnie store. Columbia WalMart had new Hoth Unleashed BP's if anyone's looking for stormtroopers or tauntaun set.

N_VA
10-10-2006, 10:15 AM
N_VA, which Wally?

It was the one in Central Park. I guess I got there at the right place at the right time. I'm guessing eventually these will start showing up reguarly once all the overstock is gone...

DARTHJOSEPH
10-10-2006, 12:28 PM
N_VA, which Wally?

It was the one in Central Park. I guess I got there at the right place at the right time. I'm guessing eventually these will start showing up reguarly once all the overstock is gone...

...that seems to be the only way with this wave...everytime I find something it is obviously someones leavins http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Update: The Springfield Mall's barrage of H&V/GB are FINALLY starting to thin out!!! Woo Hoo, hopefully they start getting the new wave in!

DARTHJOSEPH
10-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Well...the Target I just mentioned has restocked with MORE GB! Oh well...but, they have cleared the end cap that used to have vehicles and Unleashed to make room for "Snowspeeder w/ Rebel" priced @ $29.99. Should hit any day now!

jedisquared
10-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had their "exclusive" tubed Unleashed Vader & Luke on endcaps. The south locale off Rt. 97 also had an endcap with new cardboard shippers containing(sigh) MORE Greatest Hits & Endor wave 1 with DS gunners & Red shockies thrown in for good measure.

Anakin21
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
On the upside - this glut of old stuff should go a long way towards discouraging scalpers from daily searches! ::wishful thinking::

And here's hoping they've blown any profits on gas searching!

lowenbotten
10-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Came across a few things today.

Columbia Target has Kit Fisto's ship as well as the Battle Above the Sarlaac pack. I passed on both. I did see the sign for the snowspeeder & pilot, but they didn't have it yet.

Columbia TRU HAD the Endor/Naboo wave, but once again I only came across what was left. Same stuff you guys find. I did pick up Gragra since I needed him. Other than that, all they had was a Naboo solder and Rebel (white) soldier.

jedisquared
10-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Crain Hwy. WalMart in Glen Burnie had the Ep. I, II & III 30th Anniv. lunchbox tins out today. GB Toys R Us put out about 2 cases of Naboo/Endor 2 Saga wave. I saw several of each except podracer duo. Didn't see Target snowspeeder at all.

N_VA
10-13-2006, 02:53 PM
TRU in Fredericksburg had the new Episode I, II, and III tin sets. I picked up the first set only. Target had Kit Fisto's jet star fighter but no Snowspeeder. There was a place above the fighters for the Sarlacc Pit BP which were not out yet.

lowenbotten
10-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Columbia Walmart put out a bunch of figures today. Unfortunately, they were all Greatest Battles.

lowenbotten
10-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Was at the GB TRU today and it looks like the Naboo/Endor wave is gone. They didn't have any.

Glassman6
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM
friday, gaithersburg TRU had the new wave & tins.
i stopped to get a couple of video games for my son's b-day and go most of the wave. no white endor soldier, no podracers & no gungan. grabbed the rest. passed on the tins.

MisterKenobi
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
friday, gaithersburg TRU had the new wave & tins.
i stopped to get a couple of video games for my son's b-day and go most of the wave. no white endor soldier, no podracers & no gungan. grabbed the rest. passed on the tins.

Did they have th OT tins?

jedisquared
10-16-2006, 04:03 AM
The only TAC tins out are the prequels...the OT tins will follow(no sightings of these at all).

MisterKenobi
10-16-2006, 06:23 AM
The only TAC tins out are the prequels...the OT tins will follow(no sightings of these at all).

Not true. Several people have found the OT sets. Just check the TAC section.

Glassman6
10-16-2006, 08:41 AM
No they only had the prequels.
I am looking of the OT ones also.

Anakin21
10-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Out of curiosity - how many people plan to buy these commemorative tin sets? $26.95 (WM Price) seems a little steep for 4 figures that don't even seem all that representative of the movie being commemorated (at least on the prequel side).

Anyone think these will be around long enough for clearance? Im thinking maybe - sole exception probably being the WM exclusive one.

Given that - Im probably not going to get them - and hope to catch them on clearance. And even if I dont - im not so sure i'll be too upset about it. Just seems way too pricey to me.

The $150+ you'd spend on all 6 would seem better spent on collecting vintage figure(s) - a true commemoration if you ask me.

Glassman6
10-16-2006, 11:53 AM
you are paying for the metal tin. Thats why the price. The packaging costs alot more.
I agree, if i miss out on these, i wont be sad either.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-16-2006, 12:31 PM
This weekend I got, Luke & Vader Wally repacks (missed originals.) TRU had Ep1,2 & 3 tins...Anakin_21, I need these for the repacked Evolution figures and white Turbo Clone also the red R2...if you do the math that's only 7.50 a figure plus the tin! The tins are actually quite nice w/ the painted backs. I got the last 3 tins they had so they may be hard to get??? Also, got a couple new Titaniums

lowenbotten
10-16-2006, 03:25 PM
The Columbia WM still hasn't put out anything new. Just a bunch of the GB figures sitting there.

jedisquared
10-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Saw 3po & Gen. G. Titanium figures, as well as new spring-loaded lightsabers at Crain Hwy. GB WalMart this am...also some Battle Above Sarlacc Battlepacks.

jedisquared
10-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Mister K...I stand corrected, I didn't know anyone had purchased OT TAC Tins. I've only checked tri-state listings.

Anakin21
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Saw 3po & Gen. G. Titanium figures,

So am I mistaken or does this mean the IG-88 and Tac Ops have come and gone??? I was under the impression C3PO and Greivous were shipping after the IG-88 wave.

lowenbotten
10-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Saw 3po & Gen. G. Titanium figures,

So am I mistaken or does this mean the IG-88 and Tac Ops have come and gone??? I was under the impression C3PO and Greivous were shipping after the IG-88 wave.

They were out, but I only saw them once. I found them at the south GB Walmart. I picked up IG-88 but passed on the clone. I think this was way back in early Sept.

valin_horn
10-16-2006, 04:44 PM
just picked up a snowspeeder at the south gb target had to use the dcpi #
just look for giffin or mike and the electronics section
they helped me out http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MisterKenobi
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Waldorf Target had 3 Snowspeeders on the endcap at about 5PM

Joe_B
10-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Towson Target had a number of Titanium B-Wings, TIE Interceptors, and Mace Starfighters yesterday, among others. I picked up the B-Wing. Also when I looked at the 3" titanium AT-AT I noticed that the red on its cockpit is a lot more pronounced than on mine. I would say its a varient as I've never seen it so red before, but I digress. They also had the Titanium Vader on clearance and MANY Grieous and Boba Unleashed on clearance, not just on the front end cap, but on the back also.
Towson Walmart got in some more GB figures, I picked up a Tac Ops trooper and some unleashed hoth packs.

jedisquared
10-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Anakin21...Yeah, the Titanium forged IG-88 & 501st trooper came & went. I picked mine up at Target, and I think it was around Sept., but I never saw them again. They did have a 501st yesterday(with C3PO & Gen. G.) with a better white paint ap. on the blue stripes...not that dot dot dot pattern that plagued the first release...so maybe they're reissuing them both. I didn't see IG-88, but if I do, I'll pick one up for you if you're interested.

Anakin21
10-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Anakin21...I didn't see IG-88, but if I do, I'll pick one up for you if you're interested.

Hey thanks so much for the offer Jedisquared - but I think I'll just wait it out and see if they don't eventually show up around here. I started collecting the Titaniums - but never really got too into it - this could be my way out! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Saw Kit Fisto's fighter and the 3 new BP's at Target - and a ROTS tin at TRU - otherwise same old H&V.

Flacksguy
10-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I too saw the ROTS tin today, and like Anakin21, I'll be passing on all of these. Thought they were an unimpressive tribute to the 30th anniversary. I'll put my money towards the better products that are coming soon.
Such as the Snowspeeder, which I know my Target has, but they won't pull it from the back for me.

jedisquared
10-18-2006, 02:24 AM
I agree with you about the tins...but I don't consider the snowspeeder one of their "better" products...just another repack like the Walker & Dagobah X-wing. Zev might be one of the nicer pack-in exclusives, but you and I know he'll end up carded sooner or later...and THEN I'll pick 'em up. My $$$ going to Sideshow for now.

starwarsdaddy
10-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Just picked up an unopened case containing the entire Naboo Wave at Crofton K-Mart tonight. It was sitting on a pallet along with at least 5 other cases. This was the only WV6 R2 case I could see though. I did leave a Lightning Vader on the peg though.

jedisquared
10-19-2006, 03:53 AM
Valin, that south GB Target now has the exc. snowspeeder & tons of Kit's starfighter on a back endcap facing the rear of toy dept. More GB & H&V were also put out. Will we never see the end?

lowenbotten
10-19-2006, 03:49 PM
I went to the usual Columbia stores today (WM, Target, TRU) and of course didn't find anything. TRU put out more GB and H&V, and I don't think Target has sold any of the figures they've had sitting there. Unless they keep putting more and more out all the time. It's getting a bit boring seeing this stuff over and over again.

Flacksguy
10-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Got my Snowspeeder today. The Zev is a surprising good figure for a pack in.
The speeder isn't much different than previous versions, but I've always liked them.
Target had a load of Kit Fisto Starfighters, but I don't really like that style, I also saw all three anniversary tin sets at TRU and passed on those as well.

jedisquared
10-20-2006, 03:04 AM
The prequel TAC Tins came & went at Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in Glen Burnie. They still had all 3 Battlepacks.

N_VA
10-20-2006, 08:15 AM
I picked up a Snowspeeder last night at Target. There was only one on the shelf with the Kit Fisto fighters. There isn't shelf space for them so I'm not sure if Target is going to put them with Kit's fighter.

Anyways, when I picked it up to look at it something struck me as odd. When I looked at the figure, there was a POTJ Luke Skywalker X-Wing pilot figure in place of Zev Senesca. I looked all over the box to see if there was any tampering evidence and there was none. It does not look like somebody returned it with that figure in place of Zev. I'm not sure if this is was error on Hasbro's part or if this is going to be a variant for this vehicle.

Since I already have a POTJ Luke Skywalker X-Wing pilot, I asked a Target employee to see if there were any more in the back. I pointed out the error to him and he brought me one with a Zev figure in it. I left the Luke version back on the shelf.

Has anyone else noticed this since this vehicle has been starting to show up? I thought about getting it also since it may have been an error, but at $29.99 I just couldn't justify it. I just bought the one with Zev.

jedisquared
10-20-2006, 12:23 PM
The good news is Ellicott City TRU had all the new Galactic Heroes in...the bad news for non-openers was all the pkgs. were crushed.

jedisquared
10-22-2006, 03:47 AM
The Ches. Ctr. Wally on Ritchie Hwy. put out the Mr. Potato Head tins w/Darth T. & Spudtrooper. The Darth has a new chest piece added. They were shoved on the same endcap with the TAC tins, transformers & Battlepacks. I don't know how much they were going for. I have them both already, so I probably won't be getting them.

jedisquared
10-24-2006, 01:52 PM
From what I heard, the Columbia & Catonsville TRU sold out of their OT TAC Tins "right off the truck" Mon. night, I guess out of the "newness". If I pick up any, it won't be at their inflated price. I did want to see the Sandie from Ep. 4, out of curiosity.

Anakin21
10-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Scored some of Endor II/Naboo at TRU today.
Found the white trooper, Vader and Naboo security.

No sign of Luke - or the rest of the Naboo figs.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Got a Snow Speeder, Holo Maul & Whitey Endor troop last week.

N_VA ...I have yet to hear anything about a Luke instead of Sev...I am an opener and noticed it would be VERY easy to figure swap w/out any evidence of tampering...I have this weird thing about trying to open packages cleanly, I promise I NEVER figure swap but I have gotten really good at opening EP3, and TSC figures w/out any rips, or noticable tampering...add a lame older figure and some super glue BAM!!! free figure...w/ a quick return. I again stress I don't do this, just wanted to see how it is done and it is really easy. But back on topic...there is no tape on the tab/slots for the snowspeader and I easily opened it, it just folds back in one big piece and nothing really holds the figure except the plastic base-ish thing. Hasbro uses the least sticky tape know to man....BOTTOM LINE: I'm pretty sure it was a figure swap...someone didn't want to pay $30.00 just to get Sev...so they didn't!

Anakin21
10-24-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a figure swap...someone didn't want to pay $30.00 just to get Sev...so they didn't!

Sounds entirely reasonable. And while this sort of behavior is completely wrong - when Hasbro does this sort of thing (i.e. release a highly coveted figure with a re-packed ship (i know its been slightly updated)) they increase the chances of this sort of thing happening a million times over. Combine this with less than secure packaging - and you have the perfect recipe for fraud.

N_VA
10-25-2006, 06:55 AM
...there is no tape on the tab/slots for the snowspeader and I easily opened it, it just folds back in one big piece and nothing really holds the figure except the plastic base-ish thing. Hasbro uses the least sticky tape know to man....BOTTOM LINE: I'm pretty sure it was a figure swap...someone didn't want to pay $30.00 just to get Sev...so they didn't!

The one with Luke had tape on the sides as well as the Zev one I bought. Perhaps the one you got didn't have tape or Hasbro is starting to put tape on them because of this swap out problem? If it was a figure swap, then it was very professionally done. The twistie tie that was holding Luke even looked like it was done at the factory. I don't understand why people do this. If they just wanted the Zev figure then why didn't they buy the whole thing and sell the Snowspeeder on Ebay or something? I'm sure someone is bound to pick it up. It just doesn't make sense to me that people will go to extremes like this just to get a figure or whatever.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-25-2006, 10:33 AM
...there is no tape on the tab/slots for the snowspeader and I easily opened it, it just folds back in one big piece and nothing really holds the figure except the plastic base-ish thing. Hasbro uses the least sticky tape know to man....BOTTOM LINE: I'm pretty sure it was a figure swap...someone didn't want to pay $30.00 just to get Sev...so they didn't!

The one with Luke had tape on the sides as well as the Zev one I bought. Perhaps the one you got didn't have tape or Hasbro is starting to put tape on them because of this swap out problem? If it was a figure swap, then it was very professionally done. The twistie tie that was holding Luke even looked like it was done at the factory. I don't understand why people do this. If they just wanted the Zev figure then why didn't they buy the whole thing and sell the Snowspeeder on Ebay or something? I'm sure someone is bound to pick it up. It just doesn't make sense to me that people will go to extremes like this just to get a figure or whatever.

The one I got did have tape on the side, but not covering the tab/slots. Alot of the Hasbro packaging has tape on everything to make it hard to open with out damage. I can also easily remove the twisties and re-twist to make it look factory, most cases just one or two twists is enought to lossen a figure/titanium. You can then just carefully re-twist the same direction back and it looks untouched.
But, it is hard to tell if it was a professional figure swap or factory mistake, but I have been reading the forums and haven't heard anything about a Luke. That's what makes me think swap. Also, selling on ebay is actualy more work than buying the speeder, going out to the car swapping, and returning it 5 minutes later. Also, it takes a couple times, an exacto knife/steak knife, and a touch of glue but I could swap a figure from the regular line in less than a minute. It really isn't much work. You only have to open a bit of the new packages to get the figure.

jedisquared
10-26-2006, 01:36 PM
The Columbia TRU had all 3 OT(and 1 extra Empire) TAC Tins earlier today. The troopers were the best thing about them, BUT...I can't justify $30 for EACH, especially since the Endor Leia looked like Rosie Perez, and 1 eye looked 2 cm below the other. Also, the Ep. IV Vader had the belt on backwards, and his chest box was missing all the paint ap. on the buttons. C'mon guys, stop tryin' to hose us!

Anakin21
10-26-2006, 02:10 PM
the Ep. IV Vader had the belt on backwards, and his chest box was missing all the paint ap. on the buttons. C'mon guys, stop tryin' to hose us!

Sounds like you passed on a super rare variant! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

S-field Kmart had the Naboo wave (all except the Gungan and no Endor II figures). Of course they were beat to hell - so I passed. Talk about frustrating...

Jedi_ryan73
10-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Has anyone seen the Imperial Shuttle yet? Does anyone know when it'll hit the Target shelves? I'm waiting for that sucker to come out. I been waiting since I was just a little Star Wars fan.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Has anyone seen the Imperial Shuttle yet? Does anyone know when it'll hit the Target shelves? I'm waiting for that sucker to come out. I been waiting since I was just a little Star Wars fan.

Nothing set yet, by the end of the year perhaps. Man they're killing me w/ the vehicles, they take up so much room but too damn [censored] to pass on!

jedisquared
10-27-2006, 01:23 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had the "new" Titaniums, which are in fact old ships with new repaints & deco: Rebel snowspeeder(I picked this up since I missed out on the original), black/grey Republic gunship, metallic blue Naboo starfighter & Imperial Tie bomber.

DARTHJOSEPH
10-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Big Score at lunch! Kay Bee @ Springfiled Mall had EndorII/Naboo...I got Garaga, Pod Racers, Rep Been, and Endor Luke...they were Buy One get One 1/2 price, so I got 4 figures for 22.01!!!! I am done w/ this wave except for the Soulful Endor Troop.

Toys R US on the Franconia/Springfield PKWY has 3 ESB tins.

BAD NEWS: The Target had gotten in EndorII/Naboo (this is the first I have seen this wave at any area Target). The bad news is everything was gone except 2 Lighning Vader's...which were literaly CRUSHED, beat to hell! No way it was an accident, bend/torn cards, crushed bubbles...worst destruction I have ever seen on a figure. Who ever did it better never have me catch then in the act!!! On the lighter side Target also got in the new Spring Action Lightsabers, they have Vader & Luke left.

Anakin21
10-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Also scored Endor II/Naboo today - but at KMart in Fairfax. Got all except Black Rebel Trooper, Gragra and Rep Been.

Must have had at least 4 cases of this wave. Unfortunately I didnt get as good a deal as KB is offering - nice score Darth!

Anakin21
10-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Grabbed Gragra at TRU over the weekend.

Also got my Kir Kanos figure from Hasbro today!!! Pretty awesome figures!

N_VA
10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
I notice people are starting to find the Naboo/Endor II wave. Is anyone finding the black Rebel Endor Trooper? I haven't seen him around anywhere. This is the only one I need to complete this wave.

MisterKenobi
10-31-2006, 03:38 PM
TRU Waldorf has several of each OT Tin. Naturally I bought 1 of each. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anakin21
10-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Is anyone finding the black Rebel Endor Trooper? I haven't seen him around anywhere. This is the only one I need to complete this wave.

In terms of distribution, this figure definitely appears to be in the minority. (insert bad joke groan here)

Haven't seen this one or Rep Been yet.