PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Down the Toys Part 9 !!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Val_Da_Carr
06-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Starting of Hunting #8
Went to WM tonight...missed the major parts of the Tat wave by 2 min...some guy has a hand basket full of the Sandtrooper and ran off as I got to the display rack

Mr Wise please lock this thread. I created it and when I refreshed POOF there were two

xTEC4
09-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Since the Hunting thread is over 500 posts, lets make use of Val_da_carr's Hunting 8 thread. vdc rename this bad boy 9 and lets get back to talking about toys.

xTEC4
09-02-2006, 10:06 AM
As for hunting, does anyone know if the EpI-EpIII tins are planned for the 12th? I saw from Hasbro's site that EpIV-VI are planned for October.

VadersClone
09-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey Strange Happy Birthday man, you got cake from the Scum. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

StrangeDasein
09-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey Strange Happy Birthday man, you got cake from the Scum. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks! The SW gifts are coming in. I got Vader's MR FX lightsaber, and a Kotobukiya 501st clone among other things!

Anyone know how to change the title of this thread to #9?

#9, #9, number 9....

xTEC4
09-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah Happy Birthday StrangeDasein.

Val_Da_Carr or a mod have to edit it. I have faith in VDC to get the job done, once he checks in.

I was looking at Hasbro's website and they note "look for Wave 1 of the tins early October, Wave 2 late October and the Cantina WM Exclusive Tin in December."

I have a feeling the next couple months might get very expensive.
Collector Tins, New repaints of vehicles (wanting Vaders Sith Interceptor and the Hailfire Droid), Naboo Wave, Mace's Battalion, and some of those other battle packs.

ShyTown
09-02-2006, 12:44 PM
#9, #9, number 9....

hahaha number nine...number nine...number nine...number nine...

oh, and Happy Birthday!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zamps
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Happy Birthday Strangedasein!!!

Pimpimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Zamps, the Madison west Target has their Unleashed out. You can't miss them.

Zamps
09-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Zamps, the Madison west Target has their Unleashed out. You can't miss them.

You gotta be kidding me. I'll have to run over there this afternoon.

TheCricket
09-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Collector Tins, New repaints of vehicles (wanting Vaders Sith Interceptor and the Hailfire Droid), Naboo Wave, Mace's Battalion, and some of those other battle packs.

Probably quite expensive, though I'm passing on the tins unless they're much better in hand than in pictures. Gotta have the Cantina band, though. Probably buying Vader's starfighter...buying at least one AAT and Hailfire. Picking and choosing from the Naboo wave.

Another note...I'm starting a new job which will mean lots of travel, mostly in Iowa. I'll post anything I find along the I-94/Hwy 151 corridor between Milwaukee and Dubuque.

JP_1C
09-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Cool Cricket, Good luck on your new job. And Happy Birthday Stangedasein. See you tomorrow on your Happy UNBirthday.

Bosski
09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
#9, #9, number 9....

Get out of this forum if you have nothing worthwhile to post. You dragged my name in the mud even after I apologized to everyone and tried making my peace! I think I'll report you for harassing me like you reported me.

Zamps
09-02-2006, 09:22 PM
I come to this forum to talk about SW stuff, not to read this soap opera sh_t. MOVE ON.

What's the Cantina Tin set? Did I miss some news on this?

xTEC4
09-02-2006, 10:14 PM
WalMart will have an Exclusive 7th Collector tin, that is the cantina band from ANH. trying to find a picture of it. Will post when I do.

Okay here is a loose picture (http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20060718/20060718_picview_hasbro/img/26.jpg) of the set

Hasbro's follow up info from ComicCon is found here. (http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20060718/indexp4.html)

Was just re-reading Hasbro's follow up page and stumbled across this: "Wal-Mart also gets a trio of action figure three-packs this Fall to commemorate the September 12th release of DVD singles.", but couldnt find any pictures to back it up. Okay I did find a picture. Here are the WM DVD packs: WM DVD Commemorative Packs (http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/IMG_0128.JPG)

Bosski
09-02-2006, 10:18 PM
I come to this forum to talk about SW stuff, not to read this soap opera sh_t. MOVE ON.

What's the Cantina Tin set? Did I miss some news on this?

Well, if you were the victim here, you'd feel the same way I do.

ShyTown
09-02-2006, 10:24 PM
#9, #9, number 9....

Get out of this forum if you have nothing worthwhile to post. You dragged my name in the mud even after I apologized to everyone and tried making my peace! I think I'll report you for harassing me like you reported me.

First off - don't tell me that me not letting you bash members of our community is not "worthwhile post" - silence is equivalent to agreement and what you said was out of line for what this website is here for.

Dude, I did not whine to the admin about you, don't think so highly of yourself. As far as "dragging your name through the mud" - you did a fine job of that yourself.

I simply did what everyone else did and commented on what you said. If I hit a senstitive issue with you, then that's great - that's you learning a bit more about yourself. We all have parts of our character that we don't realize we have, and it's never a wasted experience when we have learned something about ourselves.

You apologized - great, let's move on.

If you need to, just log-off for a while...and let's leave it at that.

xTEC4
09-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Just for you Zamps: Finally found a good of one.
http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-hasbroNEW/IMG_0892.JPG

Val_Da_Carr
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah Happy Birthday StrangeDasein.

Val_Da_Carr or a mod have to edit it. I have faith in VDC to get the job done, once he checks in.

I was looking at Hasbro's website and they note "look for Wave 1 of the tins early October, Wave 2 late October and the Cantina WM Exclusive Tin in December."

Work keeping me busier than normal...finally caught up and whoa..some drama....I did the math and now we are up to #9 for the Hunt in Wisconsin.

Hit TRU...nice...got the TIE because he has the newer pilot w/weapon.

Target OC & Racine nice endcaps with the Unleashed and a few shocktroopers around.

Hit the Franklin WM and got some Titaniums and the I asked the Toy Dept Manager about upcoming releases and she was really nice about what she expects (including the VSTC to stay at $9.96 for a while) but alas nothing new.

Cricket, congrats on the gig in Iowa.

I will be travelling for work in Mid Sept to Miami, not sure how many stores I will hit but maybe I can bounce to the FL Forums and ask around.

THanks for visiting the newly numbered Toyquest forums here at RS.

Peace Out!

Val_Da_Carr
09-02-2006, 11:37 PM

Happy Cake Day SD!!!!

Honest, I am not post padding..58 left to go until the next rank....

StrangeDasein
09-03-2006, 12:07 AM

Happy Cake Day SD!!!!

Honest, I am not post padding..58 left to go until the next rank....

Thanks everyone for the B-day wishes! It was a great one for me! Plus, throw in a 3 day weekend and meeting up with JP_1C tomorrow, well the fun is just going to continue!

jabbabon
09-03-2006, 01:36 AM
man, how over sensative are we that we just spent this much time focusing on an insult twards a woman most of us dont know. Would any of us have commented if he had called her a beatch, horror, or the all mighty c word. Probably not- It was just a figure of speech dont take urselves so gosh darn serious its a Star wars forum not the white power movement. geesh Anyways, anyone spot the new galactic heroes in milwaukee yet?

Pimpimus_Prime
09-03-2006, 06:22 AM
I saw a couple of Titanium Ultra Slave 1's on clearance at the Madison west Target yesterday for about $10. These clearances are typically chain wide so keep your eyes peeled.

With Hasbro cancelling the Ultra line, you have to wonder what's going to happen with the Millenium Falcon and Tie Advanced. Are these going to be remain super rare or clearanced through say KB Toys? Thoughts?

TheCricket
09-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Which TIE is at TRU? Anyone have a link? Thanks!

EDIT: I found the pics in the Saga forum. What's retail? $45?

Bosski
09-03-2006, 07:18 AM
Which TIE is at TRU? Anyone have a link? Thanks!

Hey Cricket! Toys R Us has the larger wing Tie Fighter that Target had last year. The real difference is the lighter gray, weathered paint finish and the Saga/OTC Tie Pilot instead of the POTF pilot. Good luck on your new job! At least with Iowa on your route, you can visit your family from time to time.

EDIT: Oops you found the info you needed while I was typing this. Nevermind, but good luck on your new job!

Zamps
09-03-2006, 07:46 AM
WalMart will have an Exclusive 7th Collector tin, that is the cantina band from ANH. trying to find a picture of it. Will post when I do.

Okay here is a loose picture (http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20060718/20060718_picview_hasbro/img/26.jpg) of the set

Hasbro's follow up info from ComicCon is found here. (http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20060718/indexp4.html)

Was just re-reading Hasbro's follow up page and stumbled across this: "Wal-Mart also gets a trio of action figure three-packs this Fall to commemorate the September 12th release of DVD singles.", but couldnt find any pictures to back it up. Okay I did find a picture. Here are the WM DVD packs: WM DVD Commemorative Packs (http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/IMG_0128.JPG)

Thanks for the info. I remember seeing that now, I just needed a little refresher.

Darth_Fett
09-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Picked up the Boba Fett Unleashed at Target this morning, they had one Fett left and 4 Grievous'. The FDL Walmart has the ENdor wave falling off the pegs except no gunner. There were at least 5 of every other figure but no gunner so someone is hogging all those.

Zamps
09-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Anyone go to Madison Target West this morning? Did they still have any large Unleashed figures left? I never got a chance yesterday or this morning to run over there.

StrangeDasein
09-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Great meet up and exchange with JP_1C today. All of his stuff is in excellent condition, and he got the Endor AT-AT for me! I'd recomend trading/dealing with him to anyone on the boards.

Thanks again!

NotMertz
09-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Anyone go to Madison Target West this morning? Did they still have any large Unleashed figures left? I never got a chance yesterday or this morning to run over there.

I was over there around 2:00 and they still had one Fett and 5 Greivous Unleashed left. Nifty (albeit large) packaging, too bad they are reissues. Too bad they're now $20, as well.

Noticed TRU changed its set up again. Star Wars toys have been moved over an aisle. There were 3 Tie Fighters and about 5 X-Wings. They had a space for the Gunship. Didn't see a space for the AT-AT.

JP_1C
09-04-2006, 08:41 AM
You are the man Joel. Thanks for taking some more of my stuff off my hands. Hope you and Bridget had a great time at the Brewers game, beautiful day for it.

Zamps
09-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Just for you Zamps: Finally found a good of one.
http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-hasbroNEW/IMG_0892.JPG

Thanks for the pic. I do like the vintage packaging on these sets. Hopefully they will look good in person and be worth the money. Is the Mace Windu Battle Pack a TRU Exclusive?

NotMertz
09-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Nope, Mace Windu's battalion is a Target Exclusive, I believe.

Zamps
09-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Noticed TRU changed its set up again. Star Wars toys have been moved over an aisle. There were 3 Tie Fighters and about 5 X-Wings. They had a space for the Gunship. Didn't see a space for the AT-AT.

At lunch they had 4 CW Gunships and 4 X-wings left. No Ties though. Oh, and a boat load of Greatest Battles or Heroes & Villians (whatever the hell they're called) figures.

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
09-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Is there a street date on those tins yet? I've had terrible luck with Walmart exc around here (the band is only at wallyworld right?), maybe I'll be able to land this one.

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
09-05-2006, 02:54 PM
edit: double post, sorry

xTEC4
09-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Is there a street date on those tins yet? I've had terrible luck with Walmart exc around here (the band is only at wallyworld right?), maybe I'll be able to land this one.

Hasbro's website says look for EpI-III in early October, EpIV-VI in late October/November and the exclusive in December. BUT... I believe in the ComicCon Q&A, it noted the Exclusive Cantina Band in October. So basically start looking in the next couple weeks.

NotMertz
09-05-2006, 03:58 PM

At lunch they had 4 CW Gunships and 4 X-wings left. No Ties though. Oh, and a boat load of Greatest Battles or Heroes & Villians (whatever the hell they're called) figures.

Hey, if anyone in Madison happens to come across one of the 4-armed Grievous figures from the Heroes and Villians wave, I've now decided that I finally want one. I believe he started shipping in addition/instead of the blast apart version.

Zamps
09-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey, if anyone in Madison happens to come across one of the 4-armed Grievous figures from the Heroes and Villians wave, I've now decided that I finally want one. I believe he started shipping in addition/instead of the blast apart version.

I think I saw a couple at TRU. I know I've see a bunch of them lately.

500th post! (That's kind of pathetic)

s_marlinfan
09-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I did not think that the OT Unaltered DVDs came out until next Tuesday the 12th. But the Menomonee Falls Wal Mart had them out today. So I was quite suprised. I don't get paied until tomorrow. So I was not able to pick them up. But I will soon.

Scarecrow
09-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Madison East Target has two Titanium Mustafar Vaders as of 10:30am. Also still have two of the Fett Unleashed and a bunch of the Grievous'.

NotMertz
09-06-2006, 11:30 AM

I think I saw a couple at TRU. I know I've see a bunch of them lately.

500th post! (That's kind of pathetic)

Okay, I'm not even going to try to catch up with you.

Meanwhile, I'm working late today so took the morning "off" and stopped by TRU. Holy wow -- lots and lots of Heroes and Villians! If only this was the Naboo wave.

Picked up my four-armed Grievous, as well as the next three Battlestar Galactica titaniums. Between the front of the store display (almost as big as Midnight Madness 05) and the regular toy aisle display, they had lots of Star Wars (including Clone Wars gunships, large wing ties, and Dagobah X-wings). No AT-ATs, or Hunt for Grievous battle packs, though.

JP_1C
09-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Madison East Target has two Titanium Mustafar Vaders as of 10:30am. Also still have two of the Fett Unleashed and a bunch of the Grievous'.

Target in Waukesha also had 2 of the Titanium excl. Vaders on the shelf. Pretty unimpressive for $15. You would think they could have done something more than a little paint. O'well I dont have to buy it if I dont like it. TRU Brookfield sound the same as notmertz report. I counted 7 of the Death star trooper. Has anyone else noticed that it is almost impossible to find one that doesnt have the top of the bubble damaged. All but one had the top of the bubble dented/creased. I havent notice that on other figures. Wonder if its something with the insert or what. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

NotMertz
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM

Target in Waukesha also had 2 of the Titanium excl. Vaders on the shelf. Pretty unimpressive for $15. You would think they could have done something more than a little paint. O'well I dont have to buy it if I dont like it. TRU Brookfield sound the same as notmertz report. I counted 7 of the Death star trooper. Has anyone else noticed that it is almost impossible to find one that doesnt have the top of the bubble damaged. All but one had the top of the bubble dented/creased. I havent notice that on other figures. Wonder if its something with the insert or what. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I've noticed a number of severely beat up and damaged figures at the Madison TRU. Poor packaging and shipping? Employee and/or collector rage?

StrangeDasein
09-06-2006, 06:46 PM

I've noticed a number of severely beat up and damaged figures at the Madison TRU. Poor packaging and shipping? Employee and/or collector rage?

The one I have carded is fine. I need to find another one to open, yes I'm still a semi-carded collector. Are these "common" yet in Madison?

Zamps
09-06-2006, 07:40 PM

notmertz, get much sleep lately? What's with the post in the middle of other posts?! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NotMertz
09-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Gah! Busted by Zamps. Up several times last night fretting about a work project. That, and I wasn't paying attention.

Sorry all. Back to finds. And post count padding. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

s_marlinfan
09-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I did not think that the OT Unaltered DVDs came out until next Tuesday the 12th. But the Menomonee Falls Wal Mart had them out today. So I was quite suprised. I don't get paied until tomorrow. So I was not able to pick them up. But I will soon.

Well I went back to the Menomonee Falls Wal Mart after work to pick up those OT Unaltered DVDs and they were not there. Being that it was payday. The space that they were in were filled up with other stuff and the price tags were removed. So either someone bought them all up. Or as I'm guessing that someone there put them out a week early not knowing what what the deal was and the release date. Then the manager probably came along saw it and yelled at who did it and took them off the shelf right away.

So the Saga continues...

Zamps
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM

Well I went back to the Menomonee Falls Wal Mart after work to pick up those OT Unaltered DVDs and they were not there. Being that it was payday. The space that they were in were filled up with other stuff and the price tags were removed. So either someone bought them all up. Or as I'm guessing that someone there put them out a week early not knowing what what the deal was and the release date. Then the manager probably came along saw it and yelled at who did it and took them off the shelf right away.

So the Saga continues...

That's what credit cards are for. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xTEC4
09-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Stopped into Waukesha Target on the way home from the Brewer game.
They still had two of the Titanium Mustifar Vader's. I like the new packaging, but not much different except for a little red paint.
Lots of Medium sized vehicles. Saw at least 4x Vader X1 and 4x Mace, and about the same Ani, Obi fighters and a couple GG Wheelbikes. They even had a couple #26 U Clones on the pegs.
Not much else. Anxiously waiting for the tins, and Mace's Battalion BP to show up.

JP_1C
09-07-2006, 07:44 AM
I have been checking DCPI # for the new Target stuff but nothing yet. Incase everyone else wants to join the search, heres the #
087 06 1799 Classic Snowspeeder With Luke.
087 06 1798 Kit Fisto's Star fighter.
087 06 1797 Mace Windu Battle Squadron.
Hopefully these will start showing up soon.

JP_1C
09-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Received my Sideshow Mace Windu last night. WOW, http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif they really out did themselves on this one. The sculpt is definitely right on. I am really glad I got back into the 12"ers when Sideshow got into them. Hasbro had gotten to the point where they were putting out mass produced garbage. It is nice to have a company that cares about its products producing these.

xTEC4
09-07-2006, 10:04 AM
I have been checking DCPI # for the new Target stuff but nothing yet. Incase everyone else wants to join the search, heres the #

Correction:
087 06 1799 Classic Snowspeeder With Zev.
This has been found in most other countries already. Not sure what Target is waiting for. This looks very, very cool. They have added the airbrakes:
http://www.uotf.de/zutton/Figuren/090828.JPG

StrangeDasein
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM

I thought you were getting out of the 3+3/4" line!

Although I enjoy the fact that you're still hunting and finding things for others on the boards and posting store reports! Old habits die hard?

*edit* were you able to get Mara Jade from Gentle Giant on Tuesday?

JP_1C
09-07-2006, 12:03 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gifNo, I didnt even know they were selling any. CRAP!!! O'well, I have never had any luck trying to get through on GG for exclusive. Anyone out there get an extra http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Thanks for the pic of the snowspeeder xTEC4, it does look sweet. My mistake on the figure, I just assumed it was Luke. Cool that they are doing someone else.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
The Madison TRU is overflowing with Star Wars toys. They even had a couple of AT-AT's at lunch time.

DarthRay
09-07-2006, 07:21 PM
The Madison TRU is overflowing with Star Wars toys. They even had a couple of AT-AT's at lunch time.

AT-ATs were gone before 5:30 when I got there.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
AT-ATs were gone before 5:30 when I got there.

You wouldn't want them anyway. I drooled all over them. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyone know if TRU is having any upcoming sales on Star Wars toys?

Rogue_2
09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Coming back from the Dells yesterday we made a few stops.

Wal-Mart Baraboo - Had the new wave of Galactic Heros with Luke & Han Stormtroopers. There were two Greedo & Han sets and one each of the rest.

Target west in Madison - Had the Titanium Lava Darth Vader figures. I did not see any vintage finish versions.

TRU in Madison - Tons of stuff. I did get the last AT-AT and a Tie Fighter. It is nice to see so many toys again. I hope we won't be looking at these same ones in 6 months.

Ted

JP_1C
09-08-2006, 01:59 PM
TRU in Madison - Tons of stuff. I did get the last AT-AT and a Tie Fighter. It is nice to see so many toys again. I hope we won't be looking at these same ones in 6 months.

Ted

Unfortunatly that seems to be what happens. They get a glut of figures and they hang around forever. And why did it have to be the rehashed figures; heros and villans/greatest battles/ what ever they are calling their latest reason to try to sell the over product figures. Blah. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

StrangeDasein
09-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Had to check out the Madison TRU to see the reset, and whoever said it was right: looks like they're gearing up for Star Wars 7!

I picked up a Death Star Gunner, but there were 2 tie fighters, 2 AT-AT's, 2 Gunships and countless X-wings! WTF? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

xTEC4
09-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Stopped into Pewaukee WalMart last night and they dont have much for basic's but they have lots of the Forged Titanium figures. They had one or two Vintage finish of Vader, Fett, Sandtrooper and Bossok.

Will have to check out Brookfield TRU on the way home tonight, just to have a peek at lots, and lots, and lots of SW stuff.

JP_1C
09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I know this if off topic but somethings are important enough that they must be addressed. I met with(and purchased some figures) from Mike (bubba_fett71) this afternoon. I am sure some of you know him from the boards here, he has posted in the past. Well, He is sick now and needs an operation.
From talking to him today I know he has problems with his prostate(not Cancer thank God) but he is going to have to have it removed. He has run through his and his wifes insurance in the diagnostic stage and now has nothing left to cover the operation. Most of us are luck enough that we can only imagine how devastating this would be for us and our families. I am open to suggestions as to how we can help one of our own here. Please give me your input. I am will to do what ever I can to make this happen.

Scarecrow
09-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I know this if off topic but somethings are important enough that they must be addressed. I met with(and purchased some figures) from Mike (bubba_fett71) this afternoon. I am sure some of you know him from the boards here, he has posted in the past. Well, He is sick now and needs an operation.
From talking to him today I know he has problems with his prostate(not Cancer thank God) but he is going to have to have it removed. He has run through his and his wifes insurance in the diagnostic stage and now has nothing left to cover the operation. Most of us are luck enough that we can only imagine how devastating this would be for us and our families. I am open to suggestions as to how we can help one of our own here. Please give me your input. I am will to do what ever I can to make this happen.

Sorry to hear about what bubba_fett71 and his family are going thru.
Not sure how this was arranged, but I remember reading about this from the front page a few weeks back- Helping One of Our Community (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Helping_One_Of_Our_Community_99801.asp). Don't know if this was the sort of thing you had in mind JP-1C, but figured I'd bring it up for brainstorming purposes.

JP_1C
09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
exactly what I was thinking. Lets move this to another topic line.

Val_Da_Carr
09-08-2006, 06:48 PM
exactly what I was thinking. Lets move this to another topic line.

I gave with VDub's fundraiser and I will give here, either time, or SW items as a prize.

VDC

VadersClone
09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Picked up the titanium lava vader at Target East today. Still have 3 fett and grievous unleashed. And lots of ships, mace, vaders tie etc.
ToysRUs has 1 AT-AT and several clone wars gunships, along with several dagobah x-wings. But, no new figures whatsoever. As a matter of fact, they hardly have any figures at all. They do have Shaak Ti, and Bariss Offee 12" marked down to $8 something.
Wal-mart east has chewbacca and shocktrooper unleashed marked down to $11.00.

TheCricket
09-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Home for the weekend...and I got to go to the mall and do the wedding registry for china! What fun!! Also stopped at Brookfield TRU briefly...they had 6+ Endor AT-ATs and about the same number of X-Wings and TIEs. I left empty-handed...but hoping to pick up some or all of those eventually.

JTKenobi
09-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Hey All,
Does anyone know if there's a discout/promotion at Hasbroshop.com at the moment?

Thanks,
JT

xTEC4
09-10-2006, 08:28 AM
The Brookfield TRU also has over a dozen Gunships. Back by there normal section they had nearly 16 up on the top of the aisle. Plenty of Tie's too.

Zamps
09-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Home for the weekend...and I got to go to the mall and do the wedding registry for china! What fun!! Also stopped at Brookfield TRU briefly...they had 6+ Endor AT-ATs and about the same number of X-Wings and TIEs. I left empty-handed...but hoping to pick up some or all of those eventually.

How many AT-ATs did you put on your registry?! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TheCricket
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
LOL I never thought of that! I could get someone else to buy the AT-AT, and the TIE...hmm...

Pimpimus_Prime
09-11-2006, 06:56 PM
The Walmart exclusive DVD figure packs? I kinda figured some Walmart employee would have mistakenly put them out but I haven't seen any sightings yet.

Not Star Wars related... but has anyone seen the TRU exclusive Transformers Beast Wars versus set with Primal and Megs? It supposedly showed up in Milwaukee but again, I don't know of anyone picking it up yet.

Zamps
09-11-2006, 07:41 PM
The Walmart exclusive DVD figure packs? I kinda figured some Walmart employee would have mistakenly put them out but I haven't seen any sightings yet.

They've been pretty good at keeping those until the specified date. Are you so eager to pick up the 12th repacks of those figures?! Yeah, I'll be buying them too.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-11-2006, 08:16 PM
They've been pretty good at keeping those until the specified date. Are you so eager to pick up the 12th repacks of those figures?! Yeah, I'll be buying them too.

Yeah, they've been pretty good about that this time. It makes me think they won't be released in time for the DVD launch.

I just hope the Madison stores get a decent amount of these things. We've gotten the shaft the last few times. Oh well.. I'm sure the Mukwonago Walmart will have a pile of them again. I'll just grab them this weekend.

Zamps
09-12-2006, 07:15 AM
Stopped at Madison Wal-Mart west this morning. They had no DVD figure packs anywhere. They did already have their exclusive DVDs out.

I showed some restraint and did not purchase the dvds. I can't believe they are charging $20 for those DVDS, whatever "exclusive" the stores have with it. It's only both versions of the films and NO extras. Talk about bare bones.

xTEC4
09-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Hit Waukesha WalMart this morning and picked up the Commerative DVD figure packs, love the artwork. They are $9.94 each, the OT DVDs are $15, and the exclusive DVDs w/ the Comic reprint are $19.96. I almost bought the comic sets, but resisted. I have the original ESB comics and would really have liked to the Ep IV and VI, but held off for now.
Also as much as I wanted to get Lego SW II for the Xbox 360, I am holding out till it gets a litte cheaper around Christmas. Just got my son started on Lego Star Wars I, so he'll be ready for a nice Santa gift with II.
They had also stocked some basic fig's, but they were the Tat Rev Cases, so a few Sandtroopers, Cody's, and Utapau Clones. All the Scorch's were cleaned out already. No Naboo sighting here as of yet. (they have shown up in AZ, I think it was)

Pimpimus_Prime
09-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Stopped at Madison Wal-Mart west this morning. They had no DVD figure packs anywhere. They did already have their exclusive DVDs out.

Yeah, I asked Dave the toy manager where the hell they were. He said they never got them in. I then went and explained the situation to the store manager and warned him that they're probably going to have a bunch of irate Star Wars collectors if they don't go and find them. To make along story short, I drove over to the east side and bought them there.

Freezeman
09-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Didn't see any figs in Point either...

jabbabon
09-12-2006, 09:42 PM
when was the 3po in the jedi boxed set originally released- I dont think I have one like that yet. Anyone spot new galactic heros in milwaukee yet?

Pimpimus_Prime
09-12-2006, 11:16 PM
when was the 3po in the jedi boxed set originally released- I dont think I have one like that yet.

If you click on the link on the main page it says its the VOTC version.

s_marlinfan
09-12-2006, 11:20 PM
That C-3PO is a very bad figure. He looks malnourished. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NotMertz
09-13-2006, 08:02 AM

Yeah, I asked Dave the toy manager where the hell they were. He said they never got them in. I then went and explained the situation to the store manager and warned him that they're probably going to have a bunch of irate Star Wars collectors if they don't go and find them. To make along story short, I drove over to the east side and bought them there.

Stopped by this morning hoping to catch an early shipment of the Naboo wave (no luck there) but they did have at least 12-14 sets of each of the commerative figures at Wal-Mart West. I passed on them, but don't let that stop anyone else.

Zamps
09-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Stopped by this morning hoping to catch an early shipment of the Naboo wave (no luck there) but they did have at least 12-14 sets of each of the commerative figures at Wal-Mart West. I passed on them, but don't let that stop anyone else.

What? I was tired and decided not to go this morning. Son of a b. Where were they located?

Pimpimus_Prime
09-13-2006, 09:02 AM
What? I was tired and decided not to go this morning. Son of a b. Where were they located?

They're on an end cap by the toys. You can't miss them. The toy guys blamed the electronics department for the debacle. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Zamps
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM

They're on an end cap by the toys. You can't miss them. The toy guys blamed the electronics department for the debacle. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I had to run out to an appointment and afterwards I ran over there and picked up a complete set. I don't ever remember them having that many sets before. I hope they have that many for the exclusive set.

TheCricket
09-13-2006, 07:38 PM
I also spotted the DVD figure packs at a Supercenter in Iowa...I had to wander a bit before spotting them. I entered on the non-food side...but found the half-pallet display near the carts and the entrance on the food/grocery side of the store.

I scored the TRU X-wing, but haven't seen anything else exciting.

Drizzit
09-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Has the second part of the Endor wave hit anywhere yet?

Pimpimus_Prime
09-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Has the second part of the Endor wave hit anywhere yet?

On the west coast. I haven't heard of any reports of them showing up around here though.

JTKenobi
09-14-2006, 02:43 PM
After a long dry spell 124th St. Wauwatosa Target has stocked up on H&V. Ugh! Not only that, but some jerk bent the hook of each card on the 6 or so Vader's legion troopers. Why would anyone even do that?? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_Wesell
09-15-2006, 12:09 AM
JTKenobi, I hope you like the Slave Leia GG statue. I saw it in San Diego and it looks fantastic. I hope they don't change her backside, but I bet they did. I would like to get it, but it is just too much money.
Did anyone buy the movies this past week? I was wondering who decided to get them and who decided to pass. I picked up the Best Buy tin, but haven't decided if I am going to keep it or not.

Tom_Wesell
09-15-2006, 12:12 AM
The 501st is suppose to be at the Best Buy on 76th St. This Saturday to promote the new release of the trilogy. I just wanted to let everybody know in case you wanted so see Stormtroopers.

barenakedleia_s
09-15-2006, 06:58 AM
I went with the Best Buy tim as well. More for the tin, than the movies. Things have been pretty dry lately in the FDL area, just a case of H&V and the first Endor every now and then. I thought more new stuff would be showing up by now.

Zamps
09-15-2006, 08:32 AM
I passed on the movies. I did buy the Wal-Mart DVD figure packs. But ended up returning them this morning. So I ended up with nothing. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

StrangeDasein
09-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I passed on the movies. I did buy the Wal-Mart DVD figure packs. But ended up returning them this morning. So I ended up with nothing. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I knew there was still good in you! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JP_1C
09-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Likewise I passed on the movies. How much is the Bestbuy tin?
Looks kind a nice but the devil is in the cost.

Zamps
09-15-2006, 11:13 AM

$60.

JP_1C
09-15-2006, 11:17 AM

$60.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Dont think I will be picking that up any time soon.

NotMertz
09-15-2006, 11:43 AM

I knew there was still good in you! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL!

I just can't bring myself to re-buy the movies once again, or buy 3 or 4 packs of figures that I already own (or have better sculpts of).

Way to go Zamps!

Rogue_2
09-15-2006, 12:11 PM
I went with the Best Buy tim as well. More for the tin, than the movies. Things have been pretty dry lately in the FDL area, just a case of H&V and the first Endor every now and then. I thought more new stuff would be showing up by now.

I went with the Wal-Mart comic packs. I think the tin might have been better, but my wife opened them right away.

Ted

JTKenobi
09-15-2006, 12:35 PM
JTKenobi, I hope you like the Slave Leia GG statue. I saw it in San Diego and it looks fantastic. I hope they don't change her backside, but I bet they did. I would like to get it, but it is just too much money.
Did anyone buy the movies this past week? I was wondering who decided to get them and who decided to pass. I picked up the Best Buy tin, but haven't decided if I am going to keep it or not.

I am waiting to hear back from GG on whether or not the sculpt is any different than what was at Comic-Con. If it's different, I have 10 days to cancel if I want. Final price I think was about 151 bones from NorthSide Collectibles...by far the most expensive thing I've ever bought and I am not going to make it a habit. That peice was just too cool though.

BTW, any figs around Milwaukee besides H&V?? I could use another DS gunner. Endor2 wave would be better!

Freezeman
09-15-2006, 04:20 PM
My wife picked up the 3 DVD figure packs at Wal-Mart this afternoon. OK- I'm a sucker- but I did pass on the movies. I would have chosen the Best Buy tin over any of the other choices. But I'm waiting for clearance/markdown or used- of at all. I hear the boxed set to be released next year is set to retail at $200.00 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Zamps
09-15-2006, 04:50 PM

LOL!

I just can't bring myself to re-buy the movies once again, or buy 3 or 4 packs of figures that I already own (or have better sculpts of).

Way to go Zamps!

With all the stuff coming out in the near future I figured I could use the $30 for something else. Speaking of which, I wish my case of figures would ship so I don't have to start the hunt for this next wave of figs.

Zamps
09-15-2006, 04:52 PM
But I'm waiting for clearance/markdown or used- of at all. I hear the boxed set to be released next year is set to retail at $200.00 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I hope your kidding. Last time I checked 6 times $20 is $120. What do you get for an addition $80?!!!1 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Bosski
09-15-2006, 06:49 PM
But I'm waiting for clearance/markdown or used- of at all. I hear the boxed set to be released next year is set to retail at $200.00 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I hope your kidding. Last time I checked 6 times $20 is $120. What do you get for an addition $80?!!!1 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Maybe it will be a 12 disc set! One can only hope.

Freezeman
09-15-2006, 09:09 PM

Maybe it will be a 12 disc set! One can only hope.

It was on G4- they were reviewing the recently released rehashes of laser disc version of the film. The reviewer said this is the "family version" for families to buy to experience Star Wars- that the "Fan" version is due for the anniversary next year with the Whopping price tag of $200.

Here's a link to the site. I can't link it directly. Do a search for DVDuesday. It should be the first on the list
DVDuesday With Chris Gore
http://www.g4tv.com

He didn't say what it will include.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-15-2006, 09:33 PM
While its very likely, that guy is just talking out of his [censored]. You know how tight lipped Lucasarts is with this stuff.

Freezeman
09-16-2006, 08:08 AM
While its very likely, that guy is just talking out of his [censored]. You know how tight lipped Lucasarts is with this stuff.

I hope so.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-16-2006, 07:18 PM
I stopped at the Brookfield TRU this afternoon. I gotta admit that I was in awe by the amount of Star Wars stuff up on the risers. They had cases of AT-AT's, Ties and Gunships up there. They must have had at least 20+ of the Gunships.

TheSithLord13
09-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Walmart in Delavan had 1 case of the Naboo/Tat. wave last night.

TheSithLord13
09-17-2006, 02:26 PM
It had two white Rebel Troopers in it. Wave 6 Rev. 1

TheCricket
09-17-2006, 05:15 PM
I stopped at the Brookfield TRU this afternoon. I gotta admit that I was in awe by the amount of Star Wars stuff up on the risers. They had cases of AT-AT's, Ties and Gunships up there. They must have had at least 20+ of the Gunships.

All those Gunships and no HFGG battlepacks...what a shame. I would guess that the other vehicles will stick around at least until after Christmas.

Zamps
09-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Madison TRU had a boatload of TIEs, X-wings, and a few AT-ATs this afternoon.

ShyTown
09-17-2006, 10:09 PM
At around 8pm WalMart on 108th had the Naboo wave - 3 of the yellow Naboo Soldiers, 1 pod racer pilots, 1 Graga, 1 Gungan Rep, 1 Obi-Wan, and 4 Endor Rebel Troopers (white).

Zamps
09-18-2006, 07:08 AM
This morning they had one case of the Naboo/Tatooine figures. I picked up 44 through 52 and notmertz picked up the scraps. Both Endor Soliders were the black variation and no white versions were included in this case.

It looked like they also restocked on Galactic Heroes.

xTEC4
09-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Got my 2 501st Stormtroopers from Hasbro Friday. Both have the SDCC logo's.

Good to hear the EndorII/Naboo wave starting to make a presence, will have to start hunting around this week.

NotMertz
09-18-2006, 07:34 AM
This morning they had one case of the Naboo/Tatooine figures. I picked up 44 through 52 and notmertz picked up the scraps. Both Endor Soliders were the black variation and no white versions were included in this case.

There's just no beating Zamps to Wal-Mart. At least not at a reasonable time. Thanks for watching over the scraps for me. I left the Vader behind.

Have folks cancelled an order from Entertainment Earth before? The last time I checked I couldn't see an easy "cancel order" option. Do I have to call?

Zamps
09-18-2006, 08:19 AM
You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to beat me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dinger8779
09-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Anyone find any new figs in Menomonee Falls? Finally been able to ajust to life here in the states after two and a half weeks in southern Italy. Which I must was really bad for collectors there. I mangaed to find two Ep1 tri-logo figs and 1 diecast sandcrawler in italian. Which is what I was looking for. It's good to be back though. I do miss the food and the view. So far with work and unpacking I haven't been able to go on to many hunts. I seen nothing at the stores I've gone to. (Targets, Shopko, and Kmart) I seen a whole bunch of nothing. Thanks for reading. Happy Hunting!

dinger8779
09-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Is anyone here collecting the new evolution cards. I've got some common cards and some chase cards for trade. If anyone wants a list I'll post it or PM it. Trying to get a complete set. I also have other extras of other recent sets too. Thanks for reading again.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-18-2006, 09:19 AM
You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to beat me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I rolled in at 8:15 and they were putting out another case. I grabbed one of each except for Vader. I also picked up the new 6" TF Titaniums at Target. It was a good day. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zamps
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM
I rolled in at 8:15 and they were putting out another case. I grabbed one of each except for Vader. I also picked up the new 6" TF Titaniums at Target. It was a good day. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice to hear they have multiple cases. What version of the Endor Trooper did you pick up?

NotMertz
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM

D'oh -- I was too late and too early, all at the same time.

Now I still have to find the gungan, two pod racers, the street vendor, and a jedi in a poncho and helmet. Oh, and the white soldier, too.

Bosski
09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
At around 8pm WalMart on 108th had the Naboo wave - 3 of the yellow Naboo Soldiers, 1 pod racer pilots, 1 Graga, 1 Gungan Rep, 1 Obi-Wan, and 4 Endor Rebel Troopers (white).

Wow! I'm surprised those lasted that long. I left those on Saturday night. From what I gathered, Milwaukee Walmarts got their initial shipments of the Naboo/Endor2 wave and all the Endor Troopers were the Caucasian variant.

Rogue_2
09-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Lucky. Wal-Mart east in Madison got in 4 cases of wave 5 and 3 cases of H&V. Needless to say the pegs are filled with figures that won't move so fast.

Ted

StrangeDasein
09-18-2006, 05:19 PM

Wow I can't believe these are starting to show up! Awesome!

Pimpimus_Prime
09-18-2006, 07:23 PM
What version of the Endor Trooper did you pick up?

It was the black guy. I'd say African-American, but I don't think Africa nor America exist in the Star Wars universe. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xTEC4
09-18-2006, 09:06 PM
With all the talk of EndorII/Naboo starting to hit, stopped into Waukesha WalMart on the way home tonight from work. They have plenty of SW figs (they expanded the side of the end cap for more figures) They must have 4-5 cases of figures out. Too bad they are all Tat/Endor I + rev cases. Lots and lots of Vader, FS Pilot, and Dofine. They did have a couple Codys, Utapau Troopers and Sandtroopers, but no sign (or room right now) for Endor II / Naboo.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-19-2006, 09:05 AM
It looked like the Madison west Walmart put out more of the Naboo/Tatooine. According to Pat (crabby Hot Wheels guy), some guy ran out with a stack of figures and Hot Wheels cars this morning. I'm sure they'll be on eBay by lunch time. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
09-19-2006, 10:35 AM
It looked like the Madison west Walmart put out more of the Naboo/Tatooine. According to Pat (crabby Hot Wheels guy), some guy ran out with a stack of figures and Hot Wheels cars this morning. I'm sure they'll be on eBay by lunch time. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well, that stinks. Anybody know the ebay IDs of our local scalpers? I like to keep an eye on those folks.

DarthRay
09-19-2006, 08:08 PM
It looked like the Madison west Walmart put out more of the Naboo/Tatooine.

Also today Walmart got NEW Titaniums:
* Leia's Speeder Bike
* Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

They had the NEW talking dashboard figures near the action figures. (Vader, C-3PO, and Yoda)

Darth Ray

Zamps
09-19-2006, 09:21 PM
With yesterday's score I now have all the red hologram figures. Now bring on the green ones!

xTEC4
09-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Stopped into the Miller Park Target this morning. They have lowered the price on GB Basics to match the Saga basic at $6.64. They have 16 pegs for basics! Most have 4-6 figures per peg. (okay nothing exciting, mostly the standard peg-warmers from the last 3 waves and GB waves) Sure beats the days of seeing 3 barren pegs at most stores.
Just hope enough moves so that they get some stock of the last three coming Wave's. Gonna [censored] up a few of those clones (hopefully)

StrangeDasein
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Gonna [censored] up a few of those clones (hopefully)

Trying to figure out what got censored here, I imagine it can't be bad, and I just can't do it!

Bosski
09-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Stopped into the Miller Park Target this morning. They have lowered the price on GB Basics to match the Saga basic at $6.64. They have 16 pegs for basics! Most have 4-6 figures per peg. (okay nothing exciting, mostly the standard peg-warmers from the last 3 waves and GB waves) Sure beats the days of seeing 3 barren pegs at most stores.
Just hope enough moves so that they get some stock of the last three coming Wave's. Gonna [censored] up a few of those clones (hopefully)

Maybe Hasbro should rename the Greatest Battles wave to Greatest Pegwarmers.

xTEC4
09-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Gonna [censored] up a few of those clones (hopefully)

Trying to figure out what got censored here, I imagine it can't be bad, and I just can't do it!

S N A T C H

You know: "to make a sudden effort to seize something, as with the hand; grab"

TheCricket
09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
I scored a few of the Naboo/Endor figs this morning...but not in WI. I was outside Cedar Rapids, IA at a Walmart. Looked like 3 cases had been put out, but picked over. I got a Gragra, Podracers, Vader, Rep Been. Passed on the Naboo Soldier, which was 2x per case and already seemed to be pegwarming.

NotMertz
09-21-2006, 01:11 AM
I scored a few of the Naboo/Endor figs this morning...but not in WI. I was outside Cedar Rapids, IA at a Walmart. Looked like 3 cases had been put out, but picked over. I got a Gragra, Podracers, Vader, Rep Been. Passed on the Naboo Soldier, which was 2x per case and already seemed to be pegwarming.

I scored a few more of the Endor 2 wave myself, too. But not in Madison. Was in the Lake Geneva area the past two days, and managed to find the white version of the Endor Solder, plus Poncho Luke, at the Janesville Wal-Mart.

Stopped at the Delavan Wal-Mart twice in one day -- nothing in the morning, but a lonley Naboo Soldier when I stopped by right around 5pm. So the pod racers, rep been, and Gagra still elude me. A maybe the holo maul, although I'm still debating.

Good thing I'm going to/through Iowa this weekend. Might be able to hit some out-of-the way Wal-Marts multiple times.

xTEC4
09-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Still nothing on the western burbs for Endor2/Naboo. Hit Waukesha and Pewaukee WalMarts and nothing new, not even a reminant of the latest wave. Pewaukee WM has been pretty sparse for a couple weeks. They have a couple Bespin Vaders, a couple H&V (or it GB?) Vaders, and a couple FS Pilots, and thats it. About 7 figures for 8 pegs. I was very hopeful for this morning, but nothing.

TheCricket
09-21-2006, 08:13 AM
I've not had much luck with out-of-the-way Walmarts, though you never know. It seems like the Supercenter in the middle of nowhere is likely to have either 4 lonely figs on the pegs, or pegs jammed full...of Geonosis wave or somesuch.

Scarecrow
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Walmart East in Madison still has the greatest battles wave cloggin the pegs-no Endor/Naboo figures; not even the new Galactic Heroes. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif Looks like the West side is getting all the new stuff.

TheCricket
09-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Anybody bought the new dvds yet? How are they?

I have the first-released DVD set of the OT...not gonna buy these unless the unaltered version is worth it.

DarthRay
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
I saw both versions of the TRU TIE fighter at Madison TRU tonight.

Darth Ray

Drizzit
09-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Still nothing on the western burbs for Endor2/Naboo. Hit Waukesha and Pewaukee WalMarts and nothing new, not even a reminant of the latest wave. Pewaukee WM has been pretty sparse for a couple weeks. They have a couple Bespin Vaders, a couple H&V (or it GB?) Vaders, and a couple FS Pilots, and thats it. About 7 figures for 8 pegs. I was very hopeful for this morning, but nothing.

I also rolled in yesterday. I thought I missed them, good to know they haven't shown up yet.

StrangeDasein
09-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Nothing on either side of Madison except pegs and pegs of H&V/GB also rans.

Tru continues to astound with the amount of product they're carrying. Plenty of Ties, Gunships, and Xwings and figures in two different places.

DarthRay
09-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Tru continues to astound with the amount of product they're carrying. Plenty of Ties, Gunships, and Xwings and figures in two different places.

You missed one. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Madison West TRU has "Greatest Battles" in THREE places. (On the way in, the normal figure space, and on the back of an island next to the figure area)

Darth Ray

JTKenobi
09-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Have any of the Milwaukee Targets gotten any new basic figures this week? Haven't decided on whether to make a run this weekend.

xTEC4
09-23-2006, 08:18 AM
Have any of the Milwaukee Targets gotten any new basic figures this week? Haven't decided on whether to make a run this weekend.

Miller Park Target, NO
New Berlin Target (I43/Mooreland), NO.
NB did have 2 cases of the shocktrooper GB. I was holding all 4 in my hands, then remembered I already had more then I said I needed. So I left with 2 instead. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

barenakedleia_s
09-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Looks like Target is stocking up for the upcoming sale on greatest hits and greatest battles. The FDL Target had 3 cases of each on a pallet this morning. Hopefully these will sell or it could be a while before the Endor/Naboo wave shows up.

JTKenobi
09-23-2006, 10:41 AM

Miller Park Target, NO
New Berlin Target (I43/Mooreland), NO.

Thanks. Glad I didn't waste my time yesterday. Might have a look tomorrow or next week during the sale. Hopefully I'll find a nice Garindan. I've decided to pick him up after some previous indecision. I hope the regular Saga figs are on sale too. Silly how they distinguish between the lines for pricing.

Zamps
09-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Looks like Target is stocking up for the upcoming sale on greatest hits and greatest battles.

Like the market doesn't have enough of these figures on the pegs. It could be awhile before we see any of the new waves.

TheCricket
09-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Like the market doesn't have enough of these figures on the pegs. It could be awhile before we see any of the new waves.

Arg. I was indifferent about the GB re-releases only a year after their release for ROTS. Didn't buy any for $7 when I bought them last year for $5. But now they're clogging the pegs and the Saga figs aren't being restocked--except at certain Walmarts if you're lucky.

barenakedleia_s
09-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I finally got tired of hearing everyone bragging about how much product the Toys R Us have, so today I decided to make a trip up to Appleton and see what they had. I must say I was impressed! That was probably the most SW's I've seen since the ROTS release. My wife was much less impressed when I walked out of the store with an AT-AT, new Tie Fighter, and a couple of Shocktroopers. I got the standard response from her of "Don't you already have those?" to which I replied "NOOOOO, these are different, see the wings are bigger, and the AT-AT has green paint on it."Of course tehn se was REALLY impressed! Wives, they just don't get it!!!!

Pimpimus_Prime
09-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Has anyone seen the new battle packs yet? According to the main page, they showed up at a TRU in Chicago.

TheCricket
09-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Nothing new today. I hit the Target on 27th and Layton. Saw the $6 fig sale...little but GB. No Snowspeeder, Shuttle, or Mace BP in backstock. Franklin WM has a glut of GB figs and older Saga2 stuff. Found a lone white Endor trooper that left with me. Didn't even bother with the 27th St TRU.

Zamps
09-24-2006, 12:09 PM
No Snowspeeder, Shuttle, or Mace BP in backstock.

Do you have the numbers for these items?

I haven't seen any of the new battlepacks yet.

JP_1C
09-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Here are the DCPI for the upcoming exclusives. Checked Target at Menomonee Falls today and no stock yet.
Did get the dog food we needed though. Got to make the puppys happy.

TheCricket
09-24-2006, 09:20 PM
I ran across multiple sets of the WM 7" Unleashed today (not in WI)...Shocktrooper, Chewie, Han Stormie. Anyone still need these?

Zamps
09-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I ran across multiple sets of the WM 7" Unleashed today (not in WI)...Shocktrooper, Chewie, Han Stormie. Anyone still need these?

These are on clearance here in Madison. Only Chewie is left though. I think they're $10.

NotMertz
09-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Cricket, you were almost right. Not much to be had insofar as the Endor II/Naboo wave in many of the out-of-the-way Wal-Marts in Iowa.

I did however spot the scraps of this wave at the Independence Wal-Mart off of Hwy 20. Once again the pod racers, the street vendor, and the gungan elude me. But I did add the holo-Maul to my collection.

TheCricket
09-25-2006, 11:28 PM
I drove from Milwaukee to central Iowa on Sunday...hit the SWM in Delavan, and a SWM on the IL side of the Quad Cities...nothing to be found.

On Saturday I found a lone white Endor soldier at the Franklin WM...and lots of Greedo and Han VTSC for $6.

NotMertz
09-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Stopped at Wal-Mart West tonight at 10:30. Several (3 or 4) boxes of Greatest Battles (wave 3, rev 2) were sitting on the palette -- plus one box of wave 6! I approached the gal working toys and asked her if she could/I could open the box. She very politely apologized and said that she couldn't largely because of the crazy behavior of Hot Wheels collectors. Gar!

I tried to woo and sweet talk her and charm her with my good looks all the while remaining gosh-darned nice. I did some toy aisle employee education and explained to her that the 3-4 boxes of Greatest Battles would sit forever, while the one box of Wave 6 would fly off the pegs, all the while saying, "It's okay, no worries, I understand."

After making an off-handed comment that we (as in the Star Wars collecting community) generally despised the bad boys of Hot Wheels, she finally budged a bit. She said if I hung out until just before closing she would make sure the stockers broke open the Wave 6 box. I said cool and made a quick run for food.

I got back just minutes before closing and sure enough, the box had been cracked and the figures were on the pegs -- except for the pod racers. Ahhh! Where did they go? Did someone come in and take just those figures? How bizarre, and how annoying.

But I did get to pick up a Gragra, a Rep Been, and a black variety of Endor trooper for StrangeDasein. Which means I'm one figure away from taking another mini-vacation from hunting for the individual careded figures (I'm passing on most of the final 22 -- mostly interested in the astromechs and Appo).

The lessons learned tonight are 1) bad mouth Hot Wheels collectors (sorry) and 2) don't make a quick run for food.

Tom_Wesell
09-26-2006, 05:06 AM
I am just reminding everybody that this Sunday (10/1) at
11am is the Burnham Bowl Toy Show. Admission is 2 bucks.
The bowling alley is located between 60th & 61st and Burnham.
Get there right away before all the good items are taken!

Bosski
09-26-2006, 07:22 AM
I am just reminding everybody that this Sunday (10/1) at
11am is the Burnham Bowl Toy Show. Admission is 2 bucks.
The bowling alley is located between 60th & 61st and Burnham.
Get there right away before all the good items are taken!

Yes! Would be cool to see some faces to go with the names.

xTEC4
09-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Stopped into Waukesha WalMart this morning. Tons of toy boxes on the palletts waiting to be opened, but didnt see any cases of SW figures. The pegs are starting to get thin also (except for the 18 Bespin Vaders!), so was really expecting to see the new wave this morning. Alas still shutout.
They did have the new Thundercracker and Jetfire Titanium figure TF's. Jetfire looks really impressive for you TF fans.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Stopped at Wal-Mart West tonight at 10:30. Several (3 or 4) boxes of Greatest Battles (wave 3, rev 2) were sitting on the palette -- plus one box of wave 6! I approached the gal working toys and asked her if she could/I could open the box. She very politely apologized and said that she couldn't largely because of the crazy behavior of Hot Wheels collectors. Gar!

Was she a younger gal? If so, I think I know who she is. When I lived in town I used to stop at night sometimes and she was always helpful.

I never ask if I can bust open boxes. I just whip out my knife, slice em open and grab what I need. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

INDY
09-26-2006, 09:30 AM
So I've been hitting the Kenosha WalMart at least once a day for two weeks straight looking for wave 6. Needless to say I'm pretty fatigued by doing so, so last night I finally spoke up to someone who was actually very nice. I explained the situation and she looked up the figures on the computer. Long story short, they have 13 basic figures on the pegs - the computer reads 153! The computer didn't say there was anything in the stockroom but she looked anyway for 13 cases of Star Wars figures and didn't see a thing. She was nice enough to say she would talk it over with the toy department manager today to correct the inventory problem and hopefully get some new stock in, but that could take ANOTHER 2-3 weeks!

Two interesting points from the computer I was able to see. WalMart pays $59 ($4.90 each) a case for the figures and marks them up 25%.

NotMertz
09-26-2006, 10:51 AM

Was she a younger gal? If so, I think I know who she is. When I lived in town I used to stop at night sometimes and she was always helpful.

Probably the same. Thin, white, straight medium-brown hair. Yep, she was nice, and helpful.

TheCricket
09-26-2006, 04:47 PM
So I've been hitting the Kenosha WalMart at least once a day for two weeks straight looking for wave 6. Needless to say I'm pretty fatigued by doing so, so last night I finally spoke up to someone who was actually very nice. I explained the situation and she looked up the figures on the computer. Long story short, they have 13 basic figures on the pegs - the computer reads 153! The computer didn't say there was anything in the stockroom but she looked anyway for 13 cases of Star Wars figures and didn't see a thing. She was nice enough to say she would talk it over with the toy department manager today to correct the inventory problem and hopefully get some new stock in, but that could take ANOTHER 2-3 weeks!

Two interesting points from the computer I was able to see. WalMart pays $59 ($4.90 each) a case for the figures and marks them up 25%.

That's a huge discrepancy between computer and shelf/stock. Good thing you asked or they may never have come in! I know at Target, there are daytime staff that are doing research in a diff. dept. every day, looking for stuff like that.

Zamps
09-26-2006, 07:01 PM
The lessons learned tonight are 1) bad mouth Hot Wheels collectors (sorry) and 2) don't make a quick run for food.

3) Don't bother asking and open yourself.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Here are the DCPI for the upcoming exclusives. Checked Target at Menomonee Falls today and no stock yet.
Did get the dog food we needed though. Got to make the puppys happy.

Word on the street is that the next Target reset is scheduled for 10/15. If you can't get the employees to pull this stuff out of the back, they should show up on the shelves about this time.

xTEC4
09-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Made up some excuse to be into work late, and went on a morning run after dropping the kids off at school.
Started at Delafield Target. They have 2x Kit Fisto Starfighters on the shelf. Nice repaint, but I think I am going to pass (I like the paint job of Tinn's upcoming one better). They still had basic fig priced at 5.86, so they are actually on sale for $5.30 this week. Nothing really to buy though, just Vader, Endor 3P0 and Jerjerrod. They did have an Alternators Prime and Mirage out. Only the second time I have seen Prime (s n a t c h e d him right away the first time I saw him)
I checked the red scanner, no stock of Snowspeeder's yet (or Mace BP)

Nothing but the same at Delafield WalMart.

Brookfield Target was pretty much the same. They still have quite a few Fett and GG Unleashed.

This took up enough time I was able to hit Brookfield TRU at opening. Just so everyone knows (which I didnt) there is a new Elmo toy that just came out today! The line was huge, there were probably 30 people in line by 9:55 this morning. Crazy I tell you. They lady I was standing next to, we were joking about "must be the return of tickle me Elmo", when the lady behind us told us it was a new Elmo toy coming out today and thats what she was there for. Ironic. The manager even come out and spoke before opening the doors "No shoving or pushing once getting through the doors, and only one per customer". Anyway back to SW. The new battlepacks were out. I grabbed the Jedi vs Sidious and left the other two. Almost picked up the Sith Lord Attacks one also. So I left 1x Sith Lord Attacks and 2x Salaac Pit (forgot its offical name)
They are still loaded with vehicles. 4x ATAT's, about 20 XWings, 20 Gunships, and probably about that many Tie's. I did see both versions of Tie Pilot packaged. They also have a couple of the Ultra Titanium Slave I's and an Ultra Snowspeeder for anyone who might of missed it the short time the appeared awhile ago.

Alright I guess this is a windy enough post. Probably should finally get to work.

TheCricket
09-27-2006, 10:51 AM
A heads up for those looking for the TRU vehicles. The TRU.com store has Buy 2, Get One Free, and free S&H on some stuff. I ordered 3 Dagobah X-Wings for $95, which includes $5 tax but no shipping charge. I'm not sure about the AT-AT...I think it's B2G1, but maybe not free S&H.

I'd go in on an order for the AT-AT if someone orders 3...I'd like one, and would pay cash up front.

Zamps
09-27-2006, 11:10 AM
This took up enough time I was able to hit Brookfield TRU at opening. Just so everyone knows (which I didnt) there is a new Elmo toy that just came out today! The line was huge, there were probably 30 people in line by 9:55 this morning. Crazy I tell you. They lady I was standing next to, we were joking about "must be the return of tickle me Elmo", when the lady behind us told us it was a new Elmo toy coming out today and thats what she was there for. Ironic.

I actually scored a Elmo TMX at Wal-Mart last week. It was sitting all alone on the shelf. By the way, it's for my son and not me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scalpers are selling them on ebay for anywhere between $80-120.

xTEC4
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
This took up enough time I was able to hit Brookfield TRU at opening. Just so everyone knows (which I didnt) there is a new Elmo toy that just came out today! The line was huge, there were probably 30 people in line by 9:55 this morning. Crazy I tell you. They lady I was standing next to, we were joking about "must be the return of tickle me Elmo", when the lady behind us told us it was a new Elmo toy coming out today and thats what she was there for. Ironic.

I actually scored a Elmo TMX at Wal-Mart last week. It was sitting all alone on the shelf. By the way, it's for my son and not me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scalpers are selling them on ebay for anywhere between $80-120.

Holy... You're right. I just looked and most are $90+. Should have snagged one and made double my money, and walked away feeling like a scalper over an Emlo toy!

Val_Da_Carr
09-27-2006, 12:56 PM
I am buying an Elmo for my 18 month old niece...Screw the scalpers!!!

Pimpimus_Prime
09-27-2006, 02:51 PM
I can't believe Elmo is still going for those prices. Then again, its hard for parents to get them for their kids when people come in and buy 8-10 Elmos at a time. Greedy [censored]. They need to get a job and make money like a normal person.

Are you sure that buy 2 get 1 free at TRU is for Star Wars toys? I know it applies to TF's.. but I didn't think Star Wars was part of the sale. Then again, that might just be in stores. (Edit: It appears that you can with some toys.. not all though.)

TheCricket
09-27-2006, 03:03 PM
No, not all are included in B2G1, but most SW toys seem to be included. I paid 89.99 for two X-Wings, got a third for free, paid tax, and got free S&H.

One will stay sealed--I really like the window box for display. The other two will be opened, de-mossed, and used for a Yavin IV hanger display of some kind.

EDIT: I was able to put 3 AT-ATs in my cart, and one came up free. No free S&H...so the total is $195 before sales tax. So you're looking at $70 per...sure beats $90+.

EDIT2: Store and website may be different. I was looking just at TRU.com

DarthRay
09-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Are you sure that buy 2 get 1 free at TRU is for Star Wars toys? I know it applies to TF's.. but I didn't think Star Wars was part of the sale. Then again, that might just be in stores. (Edit: It appears that you can with some toys.. not all though.)

I tried this at the checkout at Madison TRU today. This ships did NOT come up on sale but I was trying to do a mix of ships (not three of the same).

Darth Ray

xTEC4
09-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Brookfield TRU did not have any b2g1f signs for SW, but they did for TF, Powerrangers, and some other things. So I assumed it wasnt an in store promotion (but I didnt actually check)

NotMertz
09-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Saw a bunch of Elmo's last week when I was in Janesville. They blew through an endcap of them like nothing. I was tempted to scalp, but that would be silly.

Oh, and talked to my Target connection today about scoring a snowspeeder and a mace windu pack on October 15th. I think I'm set. That's soon enough for me.

xTEC4
09-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh, and talked to my Target connection today about scoring a snowspeeder and a mace windu pack on October 15th. I think I'm set. That's soon enough for me.

Is the Mace BP planned for mid-October too? I know the Hasbro site said look for it in November.

NotMertz
09-27-2006, 11:49 PM

Is the Mace BP planned for mid-October too? I know the Hasbro site said look for it in November.

Oh yeah, that's right. Well, whatever is scheduled for Oct 15th, I think I'm all set. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pimpimus_Prime
09-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Friends & Family Discount

25% and Free Shipping at www.hasbrotoyshop.com (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com) with this code: FALL25.

Enjoy!

TheCricket
09-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Friends & Family Discount

25% and Free Shipping at www.hasbrotoyshop.com (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com) with this code: FALL25.

Enjoy!

Thanks Pimpimus! I just ordered a 501st Stormie and several sets of the Hasbro cases. The discount AND free S&H is a sweet deal!

Pimpimus_Prime
09-28-2006, 11:06 AM
I forgot about those cases. Gotta order a couple sets..

JTKenobi
09-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Didn't notice that promotion code last time (which was my first online hasbro purchase). On which page do you enter that promotion code?

NEVERMIND. Fount it. Wow, excellent deal indeed!

Scarecrow
09-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Madison Toys R Us has a few AT-ATs in stock; also looks like they just restocked the GB wave in the "regular" Star Wars aisle. East Madison Wal-mart also looks to have restocked the GB wave as well-no sign of Endor/Naboo.

EDIT-They also had one Sarlaac and one Chancellor/Jedi Battle Pack at TRU-left 'em both.

Pimpimus_Prime
09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
I stopped at the Madison west Target this morning and noticed that the end cap with all the Star Wars stuff was gone. Anyone know where they put it all?

Darth_Fett
09-29-2006, 12:05 PM
I was just at the Walmart and they had at least 6 gunners on the pegs. They must have been saving them up because they didn't have any ewoks, emperors, or moffs to go with the gunners.

DarthRay
09-29-2006, 12:10 PM
I stopped at the Madison west Target this morning and noticed that the end cap with all the Star Wars stuff was gone. Anyone know where they put it all?

It was at the front of the next isle. They gave it a better positioned end cap. Maybe now they can sell all those Grevious exclusives.

Darth Ray

Scarecrow
10-01-2006, 10:13 AM
East Walmart has the new unleashed-one Vader and one Luke--packaging is huge!! Figures are also $3.97 for some reason--just Endor wave and H & V wave.

Val_Da_Carr
10-01-2006, 10:51 AM
VSTC are on clearance for $6 at a WM near you and found someone's stash of SIX red clones..Outstanding.

Bosski
10-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Scored the Snowspeeder!!

StrangeDasein
10-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Scored the Snowspeeder!!

Who! What! Where! Awesome! Was it on the shelf or did you have to get it brought from the back?

Pimpimus_Prime
10-02-2006, 11:06 AM
East Walmart has the new unleashed-one Vader and one Luke--packaging is huge!!

The Madison west store has them as well. They're right by the door when you come in.

Can someone tell me why Toyland needs to open on October 1st? Christmas is what??.. almost 3 months away?

xTEC4
10-02-2006, 12:55 PM
I can confirm that Waukesha Target:
Kit Fisto Starfighter: Stockroom: Yes
Classic Snowspeeder: Stockroom: Yes
Saga Tins : Stockroom: No
Mace BattlePack: Stockroom: No

Didnt try to see if they would pull the snowspeeder, I except they should be on shelves soon enough.

NotMertz
10-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Scored the Snowspeeder!!

Awesome score, Swiski66. But I'll paraphrase StrangeDasein and ask, "Tell us more!" http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Zamps
10-02-2006, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiski66]
Scored the Snowspeeder!!

Silly me. Right before lunch I read this post and was speed reading the other posts and I read Prime's post and thought Target put them out so I ran over there. Little did I know he was talking about Wal-Mart. Whoops. Of course they didn't have any snowspeeders out.

INDY
10-02-2006, 11:22 PM
bad collecting day....

my three week, everyday trips to Kenosha WalMart have paid off with piles of crap....5 boxes of Endor I figures and two boxes of the mixed assortment. it's more figures then they could sell in a month. I have officially written them off for any sign of the Naboo wave and seriously question the rest of the year.

target Kenosha has the Snowspeeder in back. Asked the jerk (and I do mean jerk) to get one out of the back. He couldn't because they can't be released until the 15th. when I asked him how many they had, he told me 3. I immediately wanted to know if there were a great deal of items that came in in odd numbers. Needless to say I left pissed and without a snowspeeder. I hope it was someone here who got one past the tight security.

Bosski
10-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Sorry for the lack of info on my last report. I was just excited to get this! I was able to get someone at Target to go in back for me. I actually told them the ship has a street date of October 15th. But they went to the back room and pulled it for me anyways! Honesty pays off I guess.

xTEC4
10-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Stopped into Waukesha WalMart this morning, and still no signs of Endor2/Naboo. They did put out 2 cases of GB (Rev2?). 4 Shock's and 2 Green Commanders on the pegs. Damn that Saga Packaging. I already have more Shocktroopers then I said I ever planned on getting. But I picked the one with the best paint apps and left with another Shocktrooper. Left 3 on the pegs though.

DarthRay
10-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Madison West Walmart moved the Attacktix endcap and loaded that space with Star Wars figures...

Which wave? I'm not sure but there were tons of Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace Windu, General Grevious, and Chewbacca. The figures were in those Walmart UGH vintage boxes without the UGH stickers.

Darth Ray

StrangeDasein
10-03-2006, 08:29 AM
I immediately wanted to know if there were a great deal of items that came in in odd numbers.

Sorry for the bad collecting experience, but that almost made me laugh outloud here at work.

INDY
10-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Better today. The Target by work in IL had no problem getting one from the back for me. What upsets me most is that if it were a Target rule then ALL stores should follow it, THAT would not make me mad as everyone would be in the same boat. The current situation just makes people mad which isn't good for anyone.

JTKenobi
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Sorry for the lack of info on my last report. I was just excited to get this! I was able to get someone at Target to go in back for me. I actually told them the ship has a street date of October 15th. But they went to the back room and pulled it for me anyways! Honesty pays off I guess.

Congrats your new acquisition!! After talking to you at the collectibles show I could tell you wanted that thing bad! Cool running into you guys BTW.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TheCricket
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Better today. The Target by work in IL had no problem getting one from the back for me. What upsets me most is that if it were a Target rule then ALL stores should follow it, THAT would not make me mad as everyone would be in the same boat. The current situation just makes people mad which isn't good for anyone.

I agree with you. And I don't begrudge anyone for asking somebody to get something out of the back. Some stores will do it, and some won't. Some team leads say don't get stuff for collectors...others say nothing or don't care if you do.

The 10/15 date isn't a "rule" but a guideline. There's a planogram revision scheduled for that date, but each store can set their stuff whenever they want, up to a week beyond the date.

Anyhow, I'd be shocked if any of the upcoming Target exclusives are hard to find...they ordered a ton of these.

Tom_Wesell
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/medium/speeders.JPG

ShyTown
10-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Wow...cool scores fellow scummers - how much is one of those snowspeeders gonna set me back?

xTEC4
10-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow...cool scores fellow scummers - how much is one of those snowspeeders gonna set me back?

$29.99 plus tax

ShyTown
10-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Sweet...thanks!!

xTEC4
10-03-2006, 09:39 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/medium/speeders.JPG

Source of that picture? Is that a local shot, or somewhere else?

Tom_Wesell
10-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Source of picture: My camera phone. I almost didn't buy one because these are not suppose to be out until the 15th. I didn't want to get anyone into trouble, so I told the toy people that these have a street-date of the 15th. They said their planogram was already set, so it was ok for them to put them out early. So I bought a snowspeeder the legal way.
We had a piece of Target cake, some cocktail weenies, Swedish meatballs, and cheese curds. We also got a goody bag from the pharmacy department that had fish oil pills in it, some lotion, coupons, a razor, some tylenol, a huge ziploc baggy, some muffin bars, an energy bar, and some other stuff. OH!!! I was able to score an Elmo!! My sister wanted it for her friends daughter. I also got the Little Mermaid DVD. Target rules!!! Down with Walmart!!! My Walmart boycott still survives!!

Pimpimus_Prime
10-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Yeah, it seems like a lot of Target employees confuse street date with reset date. I don't think Star Wars toys have had an actual "street date" since the Ep3 toys were released.

s_marlinfan
10-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Have Wal Marts pulled off the shelf their exclusive DVDs with the comics? Becasue the two Wal Marts closest to me don't have them out any more. I only need Return of the Jedi with the comic. I was picking up one of the everypay day. So I go out today and nothing. Which sucks because they were out last weekend. I don't necesarily have to have the comic. Becasue they have plenty with out the comic. It would just be nice to finish the set.

Zamps
10-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Have Wal Marts pulled off the shelf their exclusive DVDs with the comics? Becasue the two Wal Marts closest to me don't have them out any more. I only need Return of the Jedi with the comic. I was picking up one of the everypay day. So I go out today and nothing. Which sucks because they were out last weekend. I don't necesarily have to have the comic. Becasue they have plenty with out the comic. It would just be nice to finish the set.

They are still on the shelves in Madison. Not really selling like hot cakes, I can't believe they'd be sold out of them.

xTEC4
10-04-2006, 10:07 AM
I havent seen the Comic packs in the Western Burps since early last week. I double checked Waukesha and Delafield WM's this morning for you and nothing.

Delafield Target has done their endcap also. 4 Snowspeeder's (VDC one's in the trunk of my car, right now for you), and 18 Fisto JSF. There were no battlepacks out, but lots of the Han/Chewie TF to fill the rest of the endcap.

Found the Endor 2 / Naboo wave at Delafield WM this morning, so it was a nice morning hunt. There is another revision wave shipping too. Saw Saga Grevious, Tat Luke, Snowtrooper, Cody, and some other earlier wave figure too.

Zamps
10-04-2006, 10:52 AM
I havent seen the Comic packs in the Western Burps since early last week.

So you have spotted the comic packs earlier?!

Scarecrow
10-04-2006, 11:03 AM
The price for figures at the Madison East Walmart is back at $6.63--I'm wondering if when I was there early Sunday, they had just put up the display and hadn't set the correct price for them. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyways, they're still full of the older waves both on the display and also in the regular aisle. But on a brighter note I finally found the newest wave of the Galactic Heroes-but I had to drive to TRU on the West side to get them.

xTEC4
10-04-2006, 11:14 AM
I havent seen the Comic packs in the Western Burps since early last week.

So you have spotted the comic packs earlier?!

I am pretty sure I still saw a couple of the comic book packs at the Waukesha WalMart early last week. They had plenty when the DVD was released.

s_marlinfan
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks fellas for filling me in. Well that's just how it goes sometimes. It saves me from having to chase all over for the comic with ROTJ. I'll just pick up the single DVD now. It's all about timing. I saw them still last weekend and today is payday. It just did not match up.

ShyTown
10-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks fellas for filling me in. Well that's just how it goes sometimes. It saves me from having to chase all over for the comic with ROTJ. I'll just pick up the single DVD now. It's all about timing. I saw them still last weekend and today is payday. It just did not match up.

I know the Wal-Mart on E. Capitol, in Milwaukee, had a number of the comic DVD packs ... as well as the Wal-Mart on 108th street.

If you're really in the mood for a trip - the Super Wal-Mart in Delavan had a bunch (at least 4 of each title) this last Saturday...hope it helps.

xTEC4
10-04-2006, 02:04 PM
To clear up any confusion we are talking about the Exclusive WalMart OT DVD's with comic book packins, not the Comic Book 2-Pack Set of Figures due out early next year. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Stopped into Brookfield TRU at lunch. OMG! They have 19 ATATs, 18 Gunships, 12 XWings, 16 Tie's, lots of the Lego sets (Like all of them), plus about 20 pegs full of H&V, GB, and Endor I. (Saw a good dozen DS Gunners). They had a case of the three new BattlePacks out also. No Tins sighted though. I dont think I have ever seen as much stock as they have right now (In sheer volume of stuff) Amazing.

INDY
10-04-2006, 06:36 PM
SHOPKO SHOPKO SHOPKO

NABOO NABOO NABOO

BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF ($6 EACH)

STOP READING ---GOGOGOGOGOGO

Bosski
10-04-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm not falling for that one. The closest Shopko to me is Racine and when I get there, the figures will be GONE GONE GONE!

Val_Da_Carr
10-04-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm not falling for that one. The closest Shopko to me is Racine and when I get there, the figures will be GONE GONE GONE!

Yes,

You would have to pass my house to get there!!

VDC

ShyTown
10-04-2006, 09:55 PM
SHOPKO SHOPKO SHOPKO

NABOO NABOO NABOO

BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF ($6 EACH)

STOP READING ---GOGOGOGOGOGO

What is this "Shopko" you speak of?? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jabbabon
10-04-2006, 10:52 PM
scored a snowspeeder at the target on highway 100 tonight still had 5 plus several kit fisto ships and pit of carkoon battle packs. no new figs though http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rogue_2
10-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I found a lone Mace Windu tin pack there this morning. It looked to be randomly set on the shelf and I couldn't find any others so I am assuming someone else beat me to them. At over $28 after tax for the one, these are not cheap and I may have been lucky not to find any more.

They also have GB / HV and wave 5 figures falling off the pegs, shelves, and anyplace else you could shove them. There must be a couple hundred figures spread around to a few places. Please come and buy these. Do make me look at them every day forever.

Ted

xTEC4
10-05-2006, 08:16 AM
I found a lone Mace Windu tin pack there this morning. It looked to be randomly set on the shelf and I couldn't find any others so I am assuming someone else beat me to them. At over $28 after tax for the one, these are not cheap and I may have been lucky not to find any more.

Nice to hear these are starting to appear. The come 1x Ep I, 1x Ep II, and 2x Ep III.

Stopped into Waukesha WalMart a little too early this morning. They were only just starting on unloading the pallets of toys. Still on pallet were at least 8 cases of 7" Unleased, and I counted at least 6 cases of the Saga Long box Basic Asst figures. (Which from other reports are just H&V, GB, and other earlier Basics).

TheCricket
10-05-2006, 08:34 AM
scored a snowspeeder at the target on highway 100 tonight still had 5 plus several kit fisto ships and pit of carkoon battle packs. no new figs though http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That Target is open finally, huh? How's it look? I know a good number of the staff there.

EDIT: Speaking of figures falling off the pegs at WM...I was at a Supercenter in Coralville, IA yesterday. Pegs jammed, plus two sidekicks in other places, both full. Tons of Shocktroops...all the new figs looked to be H&v/GB.

And they had an endcap with new Unelashed Luke, Vader filling the whole endcap.

jabbabon
10-05-2006, 10:07 AM
target looks great- lots of groceries- with any luck well finally get a super target in the next couple of years! They are so much cleaner than those super wal marts

Pimpimus_Prime
10-05-2006, 10:47 AM
The Madison TRU had two each of the Sarlacc and Jedi vs. Sith battle packs this morning. Talk about boring. And what's up with Mace's shiny cloak? And no, I didn't see any tins.

One of the darn employees beat me to new TF's they had. All the ones that were left had crappy paint apps. Grr.. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DarthRay
10-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Madison West Walmart claims to have cases of 30th tins and the new boring battlepacks in the back. They are waiting for "space" to put them out.

IMHO both the tins and battle packs are the most boring toys released since the choppers.

Darth Ray

INDY
10-05-2006, 03:45 PM
No one went to a Shopko today and got lucky?

TheCricket
10-05-2006, 06:25 PM
I saw the three new BP's today at WM in Iowa. None very exciting, but for $19.96 I might pick up the Jedi/Sidious one.

DarthAJB
10-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I hit ShopKo today and came away happy. Had two cases of the Endor/Naboo Wave. Got the 8 I needed, only had the white Endor variety though.

Pimpimus_Prime
10-05-2006, 10:14 PM

I got lucky today but it wasn't at Shopko. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zamps
10-06-2006, 07:05 AM
Mad Wal-Mart West had remnants of the Naboo wave this morning. I picked up the podracers for notmertz and someone nabbed the remaining 3 figures. They are still on sale for $5-something in Madison.

Pimpimus_Prime
10-06-2006, 09:31 AM

Don't bother with the Madison west Shopko. I ran into Dave as he was leaving there and he had grabbed most of the figs from the latest wave.

I did see the Ultra sized Galactica ship there though. I wonder what Hasbro is going to do with these now that the Ultra Titanium ships have been cancelled.

xTEC4
10-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Stopped into Brookfield TRU this morning at opening. Dont follow the Titanium's real close, but they had some Tri-Droid fighters, Y-Wings, and I think it was a repaint of the Clone Swamp Speeder.
No Tins in sight, but as I said earlier, they are flooded with vehicles, and lots and lots of Endor I, H&V, and GB.

JTKenobi
10-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Brookfield is stocked indeed. I saw the 3 new Battle Packs as well on Wednesday afternoon but imagine they're gone by now. Unfortunately none of the Hunt for Greivous BP. Afraid I missed that one.

StrangeDasein
10-06-2006, 12:46 PM

Don't bother with the Madison west Shopko. I ran into Dave as he was leaving there and he had grabbed most of the figs from the latest wave.

I did see the Ultra sized Galactica ship there though. I wonder what Hasbro is going to do with these now that the Ultra Titanium ships have been cancelled.

I told myself I wasn't going to fall for it, and perhaps I should have fallen for it yesterday! East side Shopkos had: Far east 1 Vader and 1 Naboo Soldier, both still there, Mid east one had nothing exciting except a Scorch, still there.

Went to Target yesterday; no sign of the snowspeeder yet.

xTEC4
10-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Brookfield is stocked indeed. I saw the 3 new Battle Packs as well on Wednesday afternoon but imagine they're gone by now. Unfortunately none of the Hunt for Greivous BP. Afraid I missed that one.

Gone. There were no Battlepacks to be seen this morning.

INDY
10-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I told myself I wasn't going to fall for it

What exactly did you not want to "fall for"? I found the figures at Shopko, spread the word, and people make remarks that I'm trying to fool them or something.

StrangeDasein
10-06-2006, 02:13 PM

What exactly did you not want to "fall for"? I found the figures at Shopko, spread the word, and people make remarks that I'm trying to fool them or something.

whoa! Take it easy. When I said fall for it I was referring to the fact that the VTSC were first spotted at Shopko and I ran around like crazy trying to find them there when a month later they're falling off the pegs of Walmart. That's been my attitude so far with the Naboo wave is to try and wait until they're clogging the pegs or showing up more frequently, instead hunting everyday and being disappointed.

There were definitly Naboo figures at Shopko and I just should have gone yesterday when you were spreading the word.

cool?

Bosski
10-06-2006, 02:14 PM

I think he's responding to what I posted yesterday. I don't think anyone thought you were lying with the "fall for" remark. Personally, I've been told by other collectors in the past that Shopko just got in this or that. Shopkos are few and far between for people like me in Milwaukee, so when I barrel out and rush to one of these stores (Racine for me), it's a complete waste of gas and time to find out that the item the person reported there was gone. As a matter of fact, every time I visit the Racine Shopko, there is an extremely small selection of Star Wars toys, and what scraps they have left are figures from 2 years ago. I think Shopko stores are the absolute worst place to find Star Wars toys. This Naboo wave shipment they're getting in is a fluke, and they probably wont get anything new in for quite a while.

dinger8779
10-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Finally I got something to post. I was in dodgeville today and I managed to score the entire Naboo wave(I think that's what it's called) The pegs were jammed with them. Something new for me.(Doing the happy I got new figs dance) It's been such a long dry spell for me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks for reading

Val_Da_Carr
10-06-2006, 11:32 PM
I hit the Racine WM and there are 6 Cases of GBA Wave 2 & Wave 3. No Naboo but they had the 10 inch (?) Die Cast Optimus. Energy Axe, Megatron as a gun and the classic Optimus gun and he transforms. $50 he looks and sounds great...but I just could not pull the trigger.

ShyTown
10-07-2006, 04:43 PM
The new Target on Hwy 100 still has a bunch of the snowspeeders, Mace's purple love machine, and Kit Fisto Starfigher (no "t" - haha) ... also was able to pick up a sandtrooper - they only had one of those.

I also my 2 Shadow Stormtroopers from SWS.com yesterday - these figs are totally cool ... it made me wonder if Hasbro might do with the Stormies what they're doing with all the clones and have a bunch of different colors - I'd like to see a yellow one with some black stripes, you know - the famous "B - Brigade"

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif