PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes lot ****SOLD!!****

ScumBag
06-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey all-

I am having buyers remorse after purchasing the Blackhole Stormtrooper and the 12" SSC Darth Maul with expansion pack.

In leiu of this, I want to sell my Star Wars Galactic Heroes collection MOC which includes the following:

1)Wave 1 -9.
2)4 Original playsets (Stompin' Wampa, Arena Adventure, Duel with Darth Maul, and Fast through the forest).
3)Scout Trooper giveaway single figure.
4)Stormtrooper + Stormtrooper 2 pack.

The only items not making this a "complete" set is from Wave 8. Han and Luke in Hoth Gear and Luke on Speeder bike.

The only reason I do not have these is because I had them in the Original Galactic Heroes playsets and never felt the need to have two sets of them.

**The playset packaging is a tad beat up on Arena Adventure and Duel with Darth Maul. Nothing crucial. I got these at Kay Bee's on sale years ago so they were on the shelves for ever and suffered for it. The figures and ships are MINT!**
So that being said.

I paid varying prices for these waves depending if I got them at a local store or on Ebay.
I figured it would be best to average it out to $5 each for the 2 packs and $15 each for the playsets.
Bringing the total to $200 for all of the above.

Also, whatever shipping costs would be, will be added to that total.
I guess Paypal would be the best.

If you are a North Jersey person and want to pick them up that is also cool.
PM me and we'll figure an arrangement for shipping.

SOLD!!!

ScumBag
06-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I just checked it out on Ebay and some guy is selling a similar lot with a $575 BIN.
So I feel pretty confident that I am being fair with my $200 price tag.
I am tempted to put this on Ebay and make crazy loot, but karma people, somewhere down the road their may be something I am looking for that is going for a crazy amount on Ebay and some friendly collector on this board will hook me up for the original price, or close to it.

We gotta stick together!!!

devo73
06-16-2006, 09:51 PM
PM sent