PDA

View Full Version : WTB-Loose Incomplete Lots Of Figures From '99-'06

Woody3rd
06-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Looking to buy loose, incomplete Star Wars figures in lots of 100 from EPI (1999) to present Saga figures in 2006. I do not need the weapons or accessories, but if you want to throw them in, that is fine. I am looking for either 100 different figures and/or some duplicates of army builder figures. I am also open for lots of vehicles, playsets or deluxe figures. I do not need 100 Lukes, R2-D2'2, C-3PO's or Han Solos. Recently, I have bought lots of 100 different loose, incomplete figures to add to my dioramas or for customs at $1.00 to $1.50 each. I would like to stay within that price range. If you have a great selection of 100 figures, we can come to a reasonable price. I would like to stay under $2.00 per figure. If you sell your loose individual figures for more than that, I am not your man. If you have storage boxes of loose incomplete figures, can live without about 100 of them and want some quick cash, I am your man. I can pay cash or money order and I will pay for shipping. If you have questions or have a mixed lot of figures, vehicles and playsets to get rid of, write me or PM me.

Thanks, Woody

woody3rd@msn.com
239-694-2189

Woody3rd
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Getting some PM offers, so keep them coming.