PDA

View Full Version : Full Scale Trio Lightsaber Display Case (SOLD)

SirJediKnightTim
05-31-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm selling a custom lightsaber case that I made. There is a small crack at the top of the display case that is 3/16" long, it was like that when I bought it, and has not gotten any worse.

The acrylic stand is removeable, and is not glued together. The top stand will only fit a lightsaber that has the blades/grips on them. I cut out the slots for the blades (like the MR stand), so they are not sitting on the stand.

There is a small ding in the front of the wood base that didn't even effect the paint (it was like that when I bought it), but it's there. (You can see the small crack in the photo on the top right side, and the small ding in the front).

The base is solid wood, with a brand new acrylic mirror just above the base. The cover is the same thickness as the MR cases, it's not thin.

I'm selling this for $50.00 which includes UPS shipping to the continental USA, and insurance. I will ship within 24 hours of receiving your Pay Pal payment. I spent way more money building this case.

I'm only selling it because I just bought a single display case for my ROTJ saber (still looking for the ANH Luke case).

Other than the small crack and the ding it's a really nice case. And you could lay plaques along the front bottom too, which is what I was going to do.

PM me if your interested. (lightsabers in photo not included)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/timcedar/sabercaseforsale.jpg

SirJediKnightTim
05-31-2006, 09:28 PM
The display case is pending payment.

qwa_raig
05-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Man that was a darn good deal, any extras?

SirJediKnightTim
05-31-2006, 10:00 PM

Sorry, but that was my only one. But it is still pending. If he decides he doesn't want it, your next in line.

SirJediKnightTim
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM

Sorry, it's now been paid for.

SirTristram
05-31-2006, 10:11 PM
Oh my God! This is what I get for not being able to be on all day!

I needed this BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have cases to sell? Damn! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif