PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes peeled for wave 5

Jedi_ryan73
05-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Attention:

All COLLECTORS, KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR WAVE 5. IT SHOULD BE HITTING OUR AREA VERY SOON. IF ANYONE HAS DISCOVERD THEM, POST IT.

Jedi_ryan73
05-31-2006, 09:05 PM
i went to wal mart in winchester va. i was shocked to see some of wave 5. all they had was luke, han, vader, garindan, and hem dazon. i just bought garindan and hem. sadly, no r5-d4, hammerhead , and sandtrooper. so collectores inteh area , keep ur eyes open. they're beginning to show up in our area. happy hunting

N_VA
05-31-2006, 10:05 PM
This goes for people in the Northern VA area also. Please post if you see Wave 5 in any of the area stores.

N_VA
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Found Wave 5 today in Massaponax Walmart. Picked up all eight figures in the wave. There was an extra Darth Vader, R5-D4, Momaw Nadon, and Sandtrooper. This Walmart did not have any of the new Titanium Series Vehicles if your into that. I'm sure the new figures are gone as of this posting. But more will eventually be trickling in. Happy hunting! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jedi_ryan73
06-02-2006, 09:19 PM
thats great pal i found all eight as well they all look good. glad u found them http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

N_VA
06-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I think Luke Skywalker looks the best out of all of them (backgound card). I can see the Sandtrooper, R5-D4, and Luke going as soon as they hit the pegs.

DARTHJOSEPH
06-05-2006, 07:03 AM
This weekend I found ONLY Han Solo @ Target in Woodbridge, VA...they also had a Snowtrooper w/ red holo and Vader w/ red holo.(passed on both) I also managed to get the new wave of Titaniums @ Wal Mart in Dumfries as well as a Han in Stormtrooper gear Unleashed...they had nothing else left except 4 Chewies. The new Titanium figures (Sandtrooper/Bossk) is everywhere now. Wal Mart on Liberia Ave. in Manassas had the new wave of Star Wars Transformers...I hate them but they're there if you like 'em!