PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Padme Character Key

Eleyre
05-26-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm just getting into these and just missed out on the SWS Padme Character Key. I thought I'd try the helpful people here before turning to eBay.

Please PM me if you have one to spare.

As a side note, since he's made it a point to note his offer in my thread, I passed on Cotasnoova's offer because I would prefer not to deal with him after some of the things he's written in other forums. I appreciate the offer of a Padme key at cost, but I'm sure there are others who would be delighted to take him up on it that haven't had the same experiences with him that I have.

I am still looking for a Padme key and if I could get it at cost, or even a little above cost, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Cotasnoova
05-26-2006, 04:02 AM
Funny, I got an extra one.

Cotasnoova
05-26-2006, 01:14 PM
OK, he turned this down at cost. Doesnt trust me.

Anyways, I think I will do a contest for it.

hckyang
05-26-2006, 01:22 PM
OK, he turned this down at cost. Doesnt trust me.

Anyways, I think I will do a contest for it.

Hi, I'm interested in it. PM sent earlier today...waiting for a reply...thanks.

qwa_raig
05-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I sent ya a PM too http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dookudude
05-26-2006, 03:47 PM
PM sent as well

Mace__Windu
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
You have an extra Obi-wan or Yoda as well? If the above members don't work out for the extra Padme, send me a PM, I might be interested.

Eleyre
05-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks for hijacking the thread http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Still looking for a Padme key.

Eleyre
05-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Morning bump.

Eleyre
05-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Evening bump.

Xx_Ice_xX
05-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Jeez, you should have just bought it from him at cost.

Eleyre
05-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Jeez, you should have just bought it from him at cost.

I appreciate your advice. If you had seen some of the PMs he has sent me, though, you would understand my reluctance to do so. However, you're not going to because I don't think the situation between Cotasnoova and I really has anything to do with anyone else on the board. I'm not sure why he felt the need to bring it out into the public in this thread like he has and completely turn this into something it wasn't meant to be, but I would absolutely love it if this thread could go back to what it was intended for. He's got his own contest thread now, so if anyone has a Padme key that they would be willing to sell me for cost or a little above, that would be great. If not, I would appreciate it if you would avoid posting in this thread.