PDA

View Full Version : VTSC - WALMART

ShadowTrooper
05-17-2006, 03:41 PM
VTSC CERTIFICATE THEFT FROM WALMART

To the guy that returned 20 VTSC to Walmart yesterday, and stole the certificates/stickers out prior to their return, and got a refund on their credit card, and they used a really long receipt -- the management has been notified. Them are contemplating what to do. They still have your name & misc. info from your credit card refund receipt, as well as you on camera.

eschuhma
05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Good i'm glad they may be able to do something about it.

Anonymous01
05-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Ha! That would be good if something like that happened. However, I doubt anything will come of it. But I like to think of the possibilities...

ShadowTrooper
05-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when I realized what had happened. One of the employees had them in a cart in the toy department. I asked her why they were in the cart, she said someone returned all of them yesterday, but they didn't have room on the pegs for them. I started looking at them, saw all of the POP's were missing, and told her about it. She went up to customer service with me, and called the manager over. They kept one of the figures at customer service, and they'll alert the employees who deal with returns to be on the lookout for this. You could see where each one had been bent open to remove the certificate/sticker. What a slime.

At least maybe with "openly" posting this here, the guy won't try this kind of crap anymore. This Walmart said they would notify the other Walmarts in the area.

Guess I'll start keeping an eye on eBay to see if these certificates show up.

vegastrooper
05-17-2006, 10:59 PM
VTSC CERTIFICATE THEFT FROM WALMART

To the guy that returned 20 VTSC to Walmart yesterday, and stole the certificates/stickers out prior to their return, and got a refund on their credit card, and they used a really long receipt -- the management has been notified. Them are contemplating what to do. They still have your name & misc. info from your credit card refund receipt, as well as you on camera.

Which wal-tard took the hit?

ShadowTrooper
05-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Foothill Ranch

spitty
05-18-2006, 12:44 AM
foothill ranch, thank goodness its not in my area.

as I reported in the saga forum--and took some heat--some guy returned 40 orange utapau clone trooper to the HB walmart. apparently he couldnt sell them or something--the pegs were full-around 40 orange clone up to 9:45 pm closing time.

is it just me or what--but the distribution of the orange trooper is amazing-- I literally see so many orange clone troopers now- to the point that I no longer buy them- makes hunting for them no longer fun at all.

This same guy I presume also returned three tusken raiders-- I told the department manager and the sales associate that I normally talk to --and really--they didnt seem to care-- they had that look--OH REALLY--and then about their business.

Togedi
05-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Foothill Ranch

wow, I know exactly where that is. they never have anything new. I don't go there very often, but when I do it's at night so it has nothing. they really need to update their toy section with new toys.
it's sad what people will do to increase the demand for these. i'm glad i'm not getting the lucas stormtrooper.

jasonkimberson
06-05-2006, 05:43 PM
what an A Hole

the city of industry walmart had the same problem

some dude returned 6 scouts and 2 landos

wtf????

DarthDonkeyPunch
06-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I've seen a couple of random Landos appear recently too. I think it was at a Target.

ShadowTrooper
06-06-2006, 09:53 AM
The guy tried to return more the next weekend, got turned away. So, he returned the second batch to a different Walmart. Scumbag. All stores in the vicinity have been notified.

oh_oh_lando
06-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I've seen a couple of random Landos appear recently too. I think it was at a Target.

yeah i saw that too today at barranca