PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find UGH Cycle Rider.Found and finished

eschuhma
05-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Any know where in Orange that has them, Ive checked most targets etc.. nada. Or maybe when to check?

ShadowTrooper
05-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Do you mean the VTSC Biker Scout?

eschuhma
05-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Yes sorry.. im still new to all the condensed text..

ShadowTrooper
05-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Can you make it to the stores on the weekends when they first open? Otherwise, I thought they were available online at Toys R Us, think they're $11 plus shipping, at least your hunt would be over.

spitty
05-13-2006, 09:53 PM
wow,

before they were stock on the pegs and one week after--finding biker scout was relatively easy.

But now, I can't find a single one. Not even at Target let alone TRU or Walmart.

I have a sneaking feeling that they arent even making it out of the stock room cause you see 2 of every figure but the biker scout on days they restock. There are 2 figs of solo, skywalker, greedo, tusken raider, and biker scout per case, yet not one biker scout on days they restock. This is most odd.

I am having a real hard time finding one biker scout with pops at walmart or TRU for kenobiwan.

eschuhma
05-14-2006, 12:53 AM
Some guy at the la Brea TRU cleaned the entire shelf out in 10 seconds.. no one else had a chance.

spitty
05-14-2006, 01:44 AM
Yo Eschuhma,

I'll keep an eye out for a VTSC biker scout for you. I live somewhat near the brookhurst target--I'll put it on hold for you or buy it and sell it to you at retail depending on the time and how fast I can get an email to inform you.

spitty
05-14-2006, 01:03 PM
eschuhma and kenobiwan,

got one biker scout for each of you at walmart--they only had two--Just PM if you want it or not--how its to be delivered--if no response--I'll return it in a week.

DarthDonkeyPunch
05-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Spitty, if someone doesn't want one of those scouts, I'd be happy to take one off your hands!

Thanks!

spitty
05-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Spitty, if someone doesn't want one of those scouts, I'd be happy to take one off your hands!

Thanks!

Alright,

I am apprehensive about buying things for ppl--cause they soon find it or change their mind--and I'm stuck with them. So--after a week without a response from either of the two, I'll tell you and you can have it or them.

In the meantime, I'll keep my eye out for another biker scout at walmart or TRU for ya.

eschuhma
05-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Sorry guys was gone for the weekend, for Mothers day.. my wife found one for me the other day, So I wont be needing one..:( Sorry if I wasted your time..:(

I was able to hit the Fullerton target on the way home.. and Did see a grievous target only.. if anyone is interested.

I'll be able to report more things soon. Dam glad someone one thought of me. Thanx Guys!

eschuhma
05-14-2006, 07:08 PM
If you have ANY problem returning it, I'll gladly take it off your hands just let me know. At this point I was only going to collect one set. But If you cant return it just PM me and I'll come pick it up.

spitty
05-14-2006, 07:13 PM
eschuhma,

no problem with returning it-I'll just give it to donkeypunch.

eschuhma--glad you found one--its a good feeling to find something you re looking for. you should thank your wife http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eschuhma
05-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Already did..:)

DarthDonkeyPunch
05-15-2006, 04:00 AM
Spitty, I sent you a PM!