PDA

View Full Version : SDCC exclsuive 501st TROOPER

jediCOZMO24
04-27-2006, 06:52 PM
1 know we are all looking to get this figure. can any scummers in that SD area that are going to the CC score some of these. i have missed out on other threads. so i decided to start my own. trying to get 2 figures. i will be bumping this up often in an attempt to score the holy grail.

PANTHER96
04-27-2006, 06:58 PM
agreed any more SD scummers going?

reelism
04-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm going with a few friends... and I'm sure we will all wait in line to get one... but it will probably be one per customer as long as they last... guess this fig is going to be worth alot... theres always the bay... good luck

PANTHER96
04-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks could you keep us in mind ( jediCOZMO24 first it is his thread) if you can get more than 1 each. Trying not fuel the scalper fire on Ebay.

XUJedi
04-27-2006, 08:19 PM
i hope hasbro will make this available to 501st members...

reelism
04-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks could you keep us in mind ( jediCOZMO24 first it is his thread) if you can get more than 1 each. Trying not fuel the scalper fire on Ebay.

that goes with out saying... scummers to the end... if a case of SDCC 501st were some how to end up in my back seat http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif .. I would make them avaliable to my fellow scum order... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif SDCC 501st for everyone!!!

massoh2
04-27-2006, 09:05 PM

Same here. Scummers are first. After yourself of course. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif
that goes with out saying... scummers to the end... if a case of SDCC 501st were some how to end up in my back seat http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif .. I would make them avaliable to my fellow scum order... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif SDCC 501st for everyone!!!

Habs98
04-27-2006, 09:17 PM
As much as I want one I think whoever gets extra will want an arm and a leg for them. Not that it's wrong I just hope someone is cool looking out for some fellow collectors.

Just hope they're available on line at one point.

jediCOZMO24
04-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Reelism...thanks for trying to hook us up when you go. i saw two in e-bay stores going for over $50. i did an auction for a pre-sell of the SDCC exclusive..but it was a shadowtrooper. No you can pick those up on starwarsshop.com. does anyone know if the shadowtrooper was to be the SDCC exclusive then things changed to a starwarsshop exclusive. any thoughts on this.

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP US GET A HOLD OF THIS GUY...

AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE THEM SPOKEN FOR FROM OTHER SCUMMERS........no sour grapes here...we hope to join your ranks!!!!!

jediCOZMO24
Reelism...thanks for trying to hook us up when you go. i saw two in e-bay stores going for over $50. i did an auction for a pre-sell of the SDCC exclusive..but it was a shadowtrooper. No you can pick those up on starwarsshop.com. does anyone know if the shadowtrooper was to be the SDCC exclusive then things changed to a starwarsshop exclusive. any thoughts on this.

AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE THEM SPOKEN FOR FROM OTHER SCUMMERS........no sour grapes here...we hope to join your ranks!!!!!

jediCOZMO24

posterboykelly
04-27-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm going w/my wife (who will wait w/me to get a 2nd) but I don't feel comfortable syaing "I'll hook you up" until I got them. So I'll update in July, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up though. I will try!

jediCOZMO24
04-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the honesty in your post...i think i have seen in other thread there is a limit of four per person...if you think you can score a few...that would be great for those of us in this thread trying to score.....best of luck...and keep us posted.
thanks again

reelism
04-28-2006, 12:37 AM
wow four per person.. thats awesome... I have at least one other scummer that all ready asked... I also ordered the SS sith eyes anakin this morning, you get to pick it up at the con... it was made avaliable a day earlier for attendes of the SDCC, pretty cool.... like I said before theres a whole group of us going... 4 each that would be awesome... good trade material... a good item to get AFA'ed as well...

jediCOZMO24
04-28-2006, 11:20 AM
bump