PDA

View Full Version : Selling some Master Replicas to pay bills

Kwolf
04-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Unfortunatly for me, I've fallen on some rough times of late and have to part with a great deal of my beloved collection. I'm offering this first to Atlanta, GA based collectors (I'm in Marietta) before I try and sell them elsewhere. The only reason being, the quicker I can turn these around the better for me. Right now I have for sale:

- the rare Master Replicas Obi-Wan Kenobi "As First Built By" Saber #228/500
- the Master Replicas ESB Darth Vader regular version #453/2000
* both have been opened and displayed in a smoke-free home, but are in pristine condition *
I have plenty more that will be for sale including TONS of figures, probably more MR and other various items.

As for now, please email me at jklinger1@comcast.net with any reasonable offers(sorry no trades) or questions you have. Photos are available of course upon request.

Thanks for looking

The_Mike
04-25-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Kwolf, but I believe you have to post prices in these kind of threads, maybe as a starting point? Hope you do well with your sales!

Kwolf
04-25-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Kwolf, but I believe you have to post prices in these kind of threads, maybe as a starting point? Hope you do well with your sales!

I apologize, I must have missed the rule about having to post prices, usually higher priced items always get some counter offer so I just asked for offers from the on set. My bad... I've got so much going on and the last thing I wanted to do was have to resort to selling any of my collection. I've never sold any Star Wars items before, so I posted these threads with a bit of stress and sorrow. Anyways, to the prices...

Im just going on Market value...based on my own research on eBay and this site http://www.toytracker.net/master/

Obi $1300 obo
Vader $375 obo

On a side note....As I said before I have alot of stuff in boxes from my move and will be pulling items out here and there. I'm considering having a local Star Wars Garage Sale if there is enough interest. People can just come by and shop, but more on that later....Since my first post I did come across my Altmann's Biker Scout Helmet if any one is interested in that send me an email. recent prices I have seen for that are @$250...Ill take 200 obo since it has some minor wear ...pictures of course on request....thanks again for looking....

qwa_raig
04-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Those are fair prices, from one sad seller to another, good luck on your sale. I hope things look up for you as well.

Kwolf
04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Those are fair prices, from one sad seller to another, good luck on your sale. I hope things look up for you as well.

Thanks for the kind words. I understand your pain as well. Good luck to you too..

yodasan
04-25-2006, 11:36 PM
PM sent

Indyjones
04-26-2006, 09:18 PM
pm sent

yodasan
04-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Hmmm - no response to my PM yet....