PDA

View Full Version : WalMart long displays

jaxx
04-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Just a question. I'm in a west suburb of Chicago... Woodridge. I've gone to a ton of WalMarts, and I have yet to find any of those "long displays" of SAGA figures that everyone is talking about. In fact, WalMart's stock is really non existant. Can anyone who lives in the area (Woodridge, Naperville, Bolingbrook, Darien, etc) tell me if they've seen one of these displays, or where they've seen a good supply of SAGA figs???
I'm dying to find a Firespeeder Pilot, and maybe some UGH figs.
Thanks for your replies!!
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UTtoyfan
04-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I haven't seen one either, Jaxx. And I've been looking almost daily. Oh, I'm in Downers Grove by the way so we probably all check the same Walmarts.

gmess
04-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Plainfield Walmart on 59 had 6 of these long boxes on an endcap last week. They are already gone and have been replaced with an endcap for the vintage figures.

Otherwise I haven't seen any around the area...

jaxx
04-19-2006, 09:44 PM
If anyone in the area has found some Firespeeder Pilots, I'd be willing to buy them off of you. I want two. One in great condition to keep carded, and one to open. I'll pay retail... of course.
And... if you are seeing these figures, where are you finding them?

MarleyEds
04-20-2006, 11:19 AM
I have two for you at $7 each if you'd like...shoot me an e-mail and we can arrange a pickup time.

jaxx
04-21-2006, 08:06 AM
I have two for you at $7 each if you'd like...shoot me an e-mail and we can arrange a pickup time.

PM me your email address.