PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Shore colectors

Darth_Soundwave
04-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Anybody here from the Eastern Shore of Maryland ? of within the tristate area of Delmarva ?

boognish
04-18-2006, 03:14 PM
What part of the shore are you from?

Darth_Soundwave
04-18-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm on the Eastern Shore of Maryland....in a city called Salisbury, MD.

boognish
04-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I thought so, the eastern shore thread and the delmarva tag had me thinking that you were from the Salisbury area. I'm originally from Seaford,De and lived in Salisbury for about five or six years. How long have you been collecting? Is there still a bunch of collector competition there? I know it was bad for a while.

Darth_Soundwave
04-18-2006, 07:47 PM
What if I told you I am the main action figure collector in Salisbury , and have been for quite sometime now....... how long and when were you in Salisbury ? I may know you.

boognish
04-18-2006, 08:20 PM
It's been about six or seven years since I lived in Salisbury, about nine months since the last time I was there. I think the last thing I found there was the wave with the AT-RT Driver at KB in the mall when it first came out. I guess back in July. I never really ran into many collectors there. There where some of the guys who hung out at the comic shop by the old TRU and a coupla guys I knew, but in recent years I never really ran into anyone. I think most guys were into comic stuff, that and McFarland things. I ran into a few guys here and there, but didn't really get any names. If I met you I'd know your face probably. Do you collect other stuff or just Star Wars?

boognish
04-18-2006, 08:23 PM
What if I told you I am the main action figure collector in Salisbury , and have been for quite sometime now....... how long and when were you in Salisbury ? I may know you.

Now if your the only collector you must be beating out the Fea Market guy and I can't think of the other guys name...he sells stuff in the paper, through the classifieds. That's not you is it?

Darth_Soundwave
04-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Well I didn't say I was the only, i said I'm the main Collector.... I collect Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars , Mcfarlane Marvel, DC,.....you name iti collect it ..... I probably have met you cause I used to hang out that the Twilley Center all the time....my name is Fernandez, do you remember an asian looking guy that hung out at the comic book store ? that was me......and actually the Flea Market guy doesn't do Star Wars anymore, because it became to much of a hassle for him.

boognish
04-18-2006, 10:21 PM
I think I might know who you are. Do you have kinda curly or wavy hair? Dave was the one guys name, Dave the Weasle is what I think people called him, collected all kinds of stuff and sold it in the paper and out of his house. The flea market guy is the older guy with the mustache right? He's through? It's about time he hored all kinds of stuff and was mainly a NASCAR Hot Wheels guy.I had run ins with him he was a jerk. I think I may have run into you at TRU a few times, if you're who I think you are. Interresting that there aren't many collectors there anymore. It was a pain in the rear* being a collector there though. Sometimes there were too many people and others the stores just didn't get things fast enough or often enough. Looks like you're doing fine though...that's a lot of clones!

*Sorry for the initial slip of the foul language. My mistake.

boognish
05-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Yo, Soundwave, findin' anything new lately? What's been hittin' yer area...anything good?