PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - MR Maul Full Display Case

Jack_Victory
04-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey everyone -

I just won a MR Darth Maul Full LE off of eBay, and I would like to get one of the full length acrylic display cases/cover to put it in. Where should I turn to get one, or does anyone have one to sell? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

MikeyX
04-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Hopefully Philip will eventually do another run of his amazing cases see them here. (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1209804) Although don't bank on them if you're in a hurry.

Jack_Victory
04-14-2006, 01:02 PM
That was exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully I can come across one soon. I am not in a rush per se, but I would like to have this bad boy covered as quickly as I can.

SirTristram
04-14-2006, 01:09 PM
hehe....We've been waiting for these for looooooooooooong time....I mean a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Good thing you're not in a rush....the wait's been over a year so far...

theotherbruce
04-14-2006, 01:40 PM
there's always some lesser ones floating around on ebay. also, every once in a while a milhouse case is on ebay too, lotsa people here swear by his cases.

Jrosen
04-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Philip's cases are amazing. The Maul saber was the only saber I had buyer's remorse on, until Philip's case arrived. It really makes the saber that much better.

SirTristram
04-14-2006, 01:54 PM
I never understood why MR chinsed-out on that one...It was just a regular size display....With all the big blaster cases...they couldn't make one to fit Maul? They should retroactively make them for sale on their site for all thoseFull size Maul floating around!

qwa_raig
04-14-2006, 01:56 PM
I would vote for that, they did shoot down the display case idea again at the meeting on Tuesday though, kind of a bummer. I hope Philips cases are done sometime soon.

Jack_Victory
04-14-2006, 01:58 PM
So am I correct to assume that Philip's cases are still forthcoming? I can wait, I just want to be sure.

Nash
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
didnt Philip said he was getting closer to producing the cases? what ever happend to that?

CoolHandHan
04-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I couldn't wait and luckily was fast on the draw when Vaapad sold his RS Maul case. I can truly say it is glorious.