PDA

View Full Version : Seperation of the Twins MOMC!

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Seperation of the Twins MOMC figures.
35.00 bucks gets you both figures and shipping and a little something extra . Its my way of saying thanks!

PM if interested! I accept paypal and money orders. NO CHECKS!

thanks

LandoFrychickien
04-10-2006, 02:31 PM
What's the little extra? A tube of Preperation "H"?

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Well if thats what you want. then by all means i'll drop a tube in for you. thats pretty nasty but ok.

if you are going to make a joke about getting screwed then ask if it would be a tube of KY or something of that nature. but then you could be into PH for that kind of thing. my bad!

the deal is fair and the extra items are a couple of vintage loose figures complete with accessories. not yellow or loose limbs either. good quality figures for the cost of nothing.

anymore questions?

ps
check ebay. my price is fair to equal auctions going on right now! not to mention. when i say ship i include ship confirms and in some cases insurance. what do you do for people? make jokes? good job!

LandoFrychickien
04-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Boy, I was just kidding, sorry, nothing personal. My Bad. I apologize.

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 03:15 PM
ive learned some hard lessons on what you say in these forums. some people can take your post and chalk me up to one of those idiot scalpers. thats why i defended myself.

no harm. no foul. say what you want to say.

its all good!

LandoFrychickien
04-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes, and you are correct, your price is cheaper that most ebay auctions.

wooderson
04-10-2006, 03:48 PM
BIG HUGS. ALL AROUND.

tk421_1_2
04-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Didn't these things retail for $4.97 or thereabouts?

I guess the rules for trading, buying and selling has been changed to rules for trading, buying and scalping.

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey TK

Have you sold anything on here or on EBAY? You charge the price you paid? Do you include shipping? Do you offer incentives for people to buy your items?

Reread my post. I AM OFFERING LOOSE COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURES along with the two hard to find figures that a collector might want. The shipping is included and I will have a confirm added on to make sure the person knows where thier items are.

Hows living in the glass house?

JohnH
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Didn't these things retail for $4.97 or thereabouts?

I guess the rules for trading, buying and selling has been changed to rules for trading, buying and scalping.

You're more than welcome to go to Wal Mart and pick these up off the shelf right now. Right?....

John

jensen1969
04-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey TK

Have you sold anything on here or on EBAY? You charge the price you paid? Do you include shipping? Do you offer incentives for people to buy your items?

Reread my post. I AM OFFERING LOOSE COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURES along with the two hard to find figures that a collector might want. The shipping is included and I will have a confirm added on to make sure the person knows where thier items are.

Hows living in the glass house?

by any chance would these loose complete vintage figures be part of the "Last 17"?

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 04:44 PM
really? I haven't seen them in a couple of months. I got one set and thats it. Ive never seen them at any other Walmart. I hit all kinds of walmarts in the Milwaukee,WI area. Is that where you are? Tell me what stores.

and once again REREAD THE POST ABOUT THE INCENTIVES FOR MAKING THE PURCHASE.

i suggest if you can find them in the store then GO GET EM! More power to you.

this is a fair deal. get over it if you don't like it. stop looking for an issue to create.

JohnH
04-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I was being a smarta** towards the yutz with the scalper comment. I know they're not available anymore, but you know how some people get when you try to charge a penny more than they want to spend. Immediately you're a scalper, *****, bane of all collectors' existance, etc. Always good fun. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 04:58 PM
sorry about being defensive. ive been getting sh*t since i posted this item today.

im gonna pull it b/c its so stupid to have to hear from the people trying to create drama about something so pointless.

thanks for your comments and im sorry once again John.

tk421_1_2
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Hmm...i'm sure you'd get a whole bunch of people falling over themselves to bid up your awesome auction had you gone the ebay route and offered "2 Special Vintage Figures" as an INCENTIVE for bidding. I'm sure there are going to be unbelievable amounts of people wondering what those 2 rare figures they could end up receiving from you. Goodluck.

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
you win! you win! how does it feel to be a total jerk?

must be great! enjoy your prize. you are the coolest TK421!

by the by. never said rare. loose complete vintage figures. never said rare. do you know how to read?

NuteGunray
04-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Why is everyone giving linsjedi such a hard time? He's a great guy, and I think his prices are very fair. I never saw these at retail anyway, so I believe they should be worth a bit more than retail.

icraig78
04-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Why is everyone giving linsjedi such a hard time? He's a great guy, and I think his prices are very fair. I never saw these at retail anyway, so I believe they should be worth a bit more than retail.

Christ $34 or $35 for both that is a steal most online stores sell 1 of those for $30

bubba_fett71
04-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Thank you!

bubba_fett71
04-24-2006, 08:52 AM
one last time on the offer people. im putting up on Ebay Tuesday if I don't hear from anyone.

thanks
bubba_fett71 formerly known as linsjedi

DarthXXX
04-24-2006, 09:03 AM
pm sent-i will take them.

bubba_fett71
04-24-2006, 09:44 AM
FIGURES ARE SOLD!