PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MR Prop stuff

Don93
04-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi all,

This is probably a long shot but...
I'm looking to buy some MR stuff.

Count Dooku: envelope, warranty card, and promotional insert

I'm also looking for a shipping container with foam for a Count Dooku saber and case.

Thanks,
Don93

Don93
04-14-2006, 07:41 AM
Bump...

Vaapad
04-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I may have some envelopes and warranty cards. I'll check later today

ortiz34
04-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Kinda off topic but

What exactly is considered complete 'paperwork' for a MR saber?
Does that include the plaque?

What 'paperwork' came with ICONS sabers, if anything?

Grahame
04-14-2006, 08:50 AM
Kinda off topic but

I believe MR call it the "collateral envelope" and they include the plaque under that term. However when someone refers to just the paperwork I always take it to mean the COA, warranty and envelope, promotional brochure (and the MR sticker that came in the older models).

ortiz34
04-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Funny, I just take for granted that I keep all of the paperwork, after I take out the plaque, I never look in the box again.

Kinda off topic but

I believe MR call it the "collateral envelope" and they include the plaque under that term. However when someone refers to just the paperwork I always take it to mean the COA, warranty and envelope, promotional brochure (and the MR sticker that came in the older models).

Grahame
04-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Funny, I just take for granted that I keep all of the paperwork, after I take out the plaque, I never look in the box again.

I take out the envelope and they are in a stack on my desk along with the cleaning cloths. However, having seen connerlee's post here (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1820537&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1820537) I'm thinking good ways to display the COAs like he has. The well-lit black museum look really has a lot going for it....

ortiz34
04-14-2006, 09:40 AM
That really looks great, but unfortunately, space , particularly wall space, is used up for autos and posters...

Vaapad
04-14-2006, 09:46 AM
I used to display COAs by I found them to detract to the props themselves

Don93
04-14-2006, 09:51 AM
That'd be great.

I *guess* the warranty cards and envelopes are the same for all props (sabers).

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE]

Don93
04-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Props used to come with a Sticker!
I want a sticker http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Man, MR really has gone down hill.
Just kidding, that's only a joke.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/QUOTE]

MikeyX
04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
That'd be great.

I *guess* the warranty cards and envelopes are the same for all props (sabers).

[/QUOTE]
They're not all the same unfortunately. The earlier sabers had white envelopes that had an MR sticker as a seal. Then some of them are white with a 'fold in' bit. And finally some are black with a 'fold in' bit.

I think most of the picture sets on the Rebelscum MR checklist (http://www.rebelscum.com/CH-MR.asp) have pics of the paperwork in them.

I'm still after a Jango Fett blasters CoA if anyone happens to have one they don't want then please PM me.

pmrjulio
04-14-2006, 01:33 PM
I take out the envelope and they are in a stack on my desk along with the cleaning cloths. However, having seen connerlee's post here (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1820537&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1820537) I'm thinking good ways to display the COAs like he has. The well-lit black museum look really has a lot going for it....

I agree, it looks great!
I'll think on doing that, but space is the main issue...

Jrosen
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Send me a PM to remind me, but I know that I have duplicates of either the Dooku or Vader ANH. When one of those sabers, it came with the correct plaque but wrong COA. MR shipped out the correct COA and told me to keep the wrong one. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one was the duplicate.

Don93
04-14-2006, 02:49 PM
PM send

Send me a PM to remind me, but I know that I have duplicates of either the Dooku or Vader ANH. When one of those sabers, it came with the correct plaque but wrong COA. MR shipped out the correct COA and told me to keep the wrong one. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one was the duplicate.

Don93
04-14-2006, 02:49 PM
PM sent

Don93
07-25-2006, 08:52 PM
bump from the past

Don93
08-17-2006, 04:45 AM
anyone ??

Don93
12-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Bump....

jedi_bailinski
12-17-2006, 06:11 PM
I have been trying to sell my Dooku complete with warranty card, coa, plaque, case, and coa. You could always buy mine and sell the parts you don't need.

Don93
12-17-2006, 07:09 PM
I have been trying to sell my Dooku complete with warranty card, coa, plaque, case, and coa. You could always buy mine and sell the parts you don't need.

Kinda tempting but too cash intensive.
I would be willing to trade mine + cash for yours.
LMK