PDA

View Full Version : "SWPROPSANDMORE" BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER

tk1565
04-05-2006, 08:26 AM
HEY ALL
THIS GUY "SWPROPSANDMORE" JAY BURMAN ON EBAY ASWELL IS A MEMBER IN THIS FORUM ASWELL (ID HERE NOT KNOWEN) HAS SCAMED ME FOR 138.00 FOR A POTF BEN KANOBI C-9 CONDITION ,I SENT TO HIM AND HE FILES A NO ITEM RECEIVED CLAIM AFTER... GET THIS HE LEAVES + FEEDBACK " PREFECT 100%"FOR RECEIVING IT.BEWARE HE USES HIS GIRLS CREDIT CARD LISA LOWE I'VE TRIED TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER AND PAYPAL SAYS I'AM OUTA LUCK DUE TO HE'S NOT CONFIMED ADDRESS
HE SAID HE'D TRY TO HELP AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK OR SEND FIGUER BACK
SO WATCH OUT FOR HIM HAS MANY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
IF ANY ONE WHAT'S TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS CLOWN LMK I'LL BE GLAD TO SHARE MY STORY
OR IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANYTHING TO ADD PLEASE LMK
CHEERS TO ALL GOOD SCUMMERS
TK1565...OUT

BryanS
04-05-2006, 08:47 AM
I seem to remember SWPROPS on here selling a POTF Ben here:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB29&Number=1770091

Not sure if it's the same guy or not.

kimera1977
04-05-2006, 09:53 AM
HEY ALL
THIS GUY "SWPROPSANDMORE" JAY BURMAN ON EBAY ASWELL IS A MEMBER IN THIS FORUM ASWELL (ID HERE NOT KNOWEN) HAS SCAMED ME FOR 138.00 FOR A POTF BEN KANOBI C-9 CONDITION ,I SENT TO HIM AND HE FILES A NO ITEM RECEIVED CLAIM AFTER... GET THIS HE LEAVES + FEEDBACK " PREFECT 100%"FOR RECEIVING IT.BEWARE HE USES HIS GIRLS CREDIT CARD LISA LOWE I'VE TRIED TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER AND PAYPAL SAYS I'AM OUTA LUCK DUE TO HE'S NOT CONFIMED ADDRESS
HE SAID HE'D TRY TO HELP AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK OR SEND FIGUER BACK
SO WATCH OUT FOR HIM HAS MANY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
IF ANY ONE WHAT'S TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS CLOWN LMK I'LL BE GLAD TO SHARE MY STORY
OR IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANYTHING TO ADD PLEASE LMK
CHEERS TO ALL GOOD SCUMMERS
TK1565...OUT

Hello

I don´t know how it works in Canada but something like this has happened to me in the past and Paypal "almost as Ussual" did not want to reembursh my money back. O.K. I went to my Bank, the one that gave me my Visa credit card and I told the director of the office the problem I had. He checked through the systems that I really made that payment with my visa card and he reemburshed me instantly the amount of money I paid for the item (375 $$). Why ??? O.K...In Europe right now there is no regulation about electronic sales, wich means that any electronic sale made is Susceptible of being reemburshed since they need to prove that who has bought the item is really that person and no other and obviously through electronic payments this is impossible to check. Of course, the bank asked me to bring all the info I had. That info is sent to Visa who opens an investigation...If they conclude that you are telling the true....No problem...The good thing is that you get the money back instantly in the first place and don´t warry....Somebody will pay for this...Guess who ??? "PAYPAL"...About 4 weeks after I went to my bank I received an email from the customer care department from Paypal wich said that before going to my bank to do what I did, I should have been trying to use them to fix the problem with the seller....Crappy people...That is what I did in the first place and they did not want to know anything.

That is why right now in Europe they are working in what they call the electronic signature...To avoid this type of things.

So, I don´t know if you will be able to do the same in Canada but If you can...Try.

sorry for the long speech but I considered it was important.

Good luck

Miguel

BryanS
04-05-2006, 10:05 AM
It is SWPROPS here. I just check a PM I had from him and it is signed "Jay"

swprops
04-05-2006, 09:18 PM
AGAIN WITH THIS CRAP! How the hell did I scam you.You recieved payment that CLEARED and sent the figure.I stated to a hundred times that I opened no complaint for reversal.It would be stupid because there was proof of delivery on the figure.I sold it here wich further proves the delivery.You could not provide the email paypal sends stating a formal complaint,just something with some babble about a reversal.One again how could a payment cleared a month before just get reversed in my favor for non reciept.
As for you Bryan..you suck too.Don't come around about a sale then talk trash with this other yahoo. The dealings I have had here..buyers got their items in the time and condition stated.I am scamming no one.As far as I am concerned you two can go straight to hell.I don't give a damn if I get kicked off here..I am tired of this bulls@#t.
If this is the only thing you two have to do then try opening a star wars police squad or something....dont worry about the trivial stuff like a life.Maybe you can get a show like Law and Order:Star Wars victims unit.LOSERS
signed
JAY
SWPROPS
SWPROPSANDMORE
one fed up SOB

prufrock
04-05-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't see any comment by Bryan, anywhere, that could be taken as an attack on you. He simply pointed out a possible connection -- as any good member of the community would do.

You, however, have attacked -- personally, I might add -- a member with no provocation. Rather than rationally explaining your position, you may have alienated many by your rant.

If you have completed positive transactions, then perhaps some members will chime in to your defense.

In my short time here I have noticed that the people who respond in a calm, thoughtful manner quickly earn the opportunity to prove themselves. Those who react in a hateful, venomous manner usually are guilty of shady dealings (*cough - lililedyguy2 - cough*).

As for being banned, I don't see how getting yourself banned helps your cause at all. I would imagine that it will alienate potentional customers, though.

Just my unsolicited two cents.

Shawn

edited for spelling

swprops
04-05-2006, 11:23 PM
I appreciate the input.I only lashed out because of the several emails from this individual stating these claims.I provided proof that I did not start a non reciept form and further more can and did prove that I have a confirmed address through paypal,the packing slip he sent it with stated that on the bottom.I paid through a positive paypal balance from online auctions,not the CC on file and he has never been able to explain that.I don't want to be banned but I figured my reply may cause that.I have nothing against people looking out for one another..but all this person did was stop emailing me and came here and started again.I won't apologize for my post because that's the way I feel about it.

Luke
04-05-2006, 11:39 PM
The same thing happened to me with Jay and all he does is get very defensive. If Jay would just look into it, he would see that something is up with the credit card he used. I'm not calling him a crook, I just want him to see what is going on and make good on it. It has obviously happened to more people than just me.
Jay,
Take a second and see what happened. There is obviously a problem with Paypal and your girlfriend's credit card.
Todd

swprops
04-06-2006, 02:47 AM
It's not as if I have not tried to do so.All I get from them is emails about looking into it or unable to process request while they investigate the matter.If I get defensive it's because I don't like people thinking I am stealing from them.I can't figure out what could be wrong with the card..she uses it everyday.

BryanS
04-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Jay,

I don't think I attacked you at all. I sent you a PM so we could talk about this in a private manner.

Corey
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Jay...

Try adding another credit card to your account maybe.

Luke
04-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Jay,
Just wondering if you were going to look into this and see if we could get our money back?
Todd

tk1565
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM
jay
i'd like to know aswell if you will do anything ??? ,their is a problem somewhere on your end,think at this point you might want to look in to it a little closer at the problem? with other persons having similar problems with you, it's not me being unjust here i'am out 138.88 for a totally awesome item i shipped on time .
we'll see what happens in the next few weeks i'll be off to the bank tomorrow morning.
tk1565...out

swprops
04-07-2006, 05:08 AM
what would you like me to do other than what I already said I would?Out of 70 transactions..the only two problems I have are you and luke and if paypal is not responding to my frustration on this matter then what do you expect.....I take that back.I know what you expect.

Luke
04-07-2006, 08:31 AM
Of course you know what we expect. Whose responsibility is it that Paypal took our money away from us? If you don't know the right answer, it is yours. YOU need to find out what is going on and make things right. It is your girlfriend's credit card that has the problems.
If it were me, I would do whatever it takes to make things good. I am sure you have tried, but it seems like you want the problem to fix itself. Won't happen. It seems like it is alright with you that people you dealt with were screwed on your account. There won't be many people that will want to deal with you around here. Do the right thing and do what you have to do to resolve the problems.
Todd

tk1565
04-07-2006, 08:50 AM
if paypal is at fault it would make sence to straiten out this with them they are damaging your reputation over these matters tell them that you want info. on the matter and call the credit card company...well have your girl do that if she knows what you did?maybe she canceled the trans.cause she didn't buy the item herself?
i'am trying to help with ideas here ,but it's upto you to resolve the matter as we can't do anything from this end
if you want all the pay pal notices they sent me on the matter email me and i'll send over?
pay pal says to me "you"buyer need to send them proof you received the item with a signed letter stating that items received and the date they were received
please look into that ?
regards
brian c

swprops
04-07-2006, 10:34 AM
I am only going to say this 1 more time for you people in the cheap seats...I DID NOT PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD THE CARD IS FINE I PAID WITH A POSITIVE PAYPAL BALANCE AMOUNT.What the hell would the card have to do with it over a month later?My card is on file as well,she is only primary and so far TODD paypal does not show a reversal of funds.just stating a hold as you say so I didnt take crap from you as of yet...just the 138.00 that I am trying to resolve now...If you don't believe me I could care less.I can only put in requests to respond to the problem.If you need 45 bucks that bad Todd I can send that to you as well as the pieces of the crappy condition figure I bought as well.Then your cape will flow in the wind as the champion of SW justice.

Luke
04-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Exactly the reply I was expecting. You win, keep the $45. I don't need to deal with people like you. It is a waste of my time. I hope all RSers are reading this and decide to never deal with Jay. As you can see, he is a very pleasant person.
Thanks Jay!
Todd

JohnA
04-07-2006, 03:00 PM
If you don't believe me I could care less.I can only put in requests to respond to the problem.If you need 45 bucks that bad Todd I can send that to you as well as the pieces of the crappy condition figure I bought as well.Then your cape will flow in the wind as the champion of SW justice.

You're doing more harm than good to yourself. Other people do read these threads even if not involved and your attitude speaks volumes.

John

Fit_Kisto
04-07-2006, 03:03 PM
You're doing more harm than good to yourself. Other people do read these threads even if not involved and your attitude speaks volumes.

John

[/QUOTE]

It sure does.....

Spidey_Seth
04-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Just by reading this thread makes me not want to deal with this guy. Regardless of what your paypal account is doing, your fault or theirs, you need to make good on the funds. It seems like you are not doing your end of the leg work. You are taking no for an answer from Paypal when you should be more firm about a solution. Attitudes like yours put you on the bad guy list even if you are trying to save face and prove a point.

Luke
04-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Exactly!
Thanks guys.
Todd

Quickbeam
04-08-2006, 06:16 AM
If you need 45 bucks that bad Todd I can send that to you as well as the pieces of the crappy condition figure I bought as well.Then your cape will flow in the wind as the champion of SW justice.

Say what you want about the guy's attitude or business practices, that last sentence is forum flame GOLD baby!

Gnosis
04-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Wow, I WAS going to deal with him until I read this thread....

OI

phidias_barrios
04-08-2006, 11:03 AM
If you need 45 bucks that bad

From a guy that's apparently using his girlfriend's credit card, maybe you're the one who needs $45. BTW, your attitude is horrendous.

Mofo_Jones
04-08-2006, 02:09 PM
If you need 45 bucks that bad

From a guy that's apparently using his girlfriend's credit card, maybe you're the one who needs $45. BTW, your attitude is horrendous.

I concur. SWProps, you need to man up and get a credit card of your own.

swprops
04-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry....did you say "man up"? who talks like that? I can appreciate the freedom to express yourself but If you are going to jump in and talk trash get it right.Let's try this again.I never used my girldfriends CC to pay for the item.I also stated in another reply that both of our credit cards are on file wich means I do have one...so I guess I went on and got my man up on or however you want to put it Mr.Jones.Next time ya happen to be at Wal-Mart, drop that extra clonetrooper your picking up and buy a bucket so you can carry your thoughts a bit farther.

Mofo_Jones
04-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Regardless of whether you actually have your own credit card, you do need to take care of the PayPal problem. A couple of money orders and an apologetic note will go far for you in taking care of this. Trust me, your negativity is really killing your credibility on this forum. My language usage in my prior post was merely designed to get your attention. Thank you for responding.

Is that carrying my thoughts far enough for you? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quickbeam
04-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Just a slightly different persceptive. I doubt very seriously that this eBay seller is terribly concerned at losing buyers from this forum. It represents a very small (read: miniscule) fraction of the total potential buyers on eBay and he'd probably be glad to be shut of a group this ....ahem.....shall we say vocal.

As for his overall reputation, it's in no danger whatsoever so long as people are unwilling to risk leaving a negative feedback for fear of taking one in retaliation. Simple fact is that if these buyers were truly so dissatisfied they have the option and some would say the duty to leave a negative, which is far more permanent and effective than any forum thread will ever be, no matter how popular the website. When the seller's percentage score falls below a certain number he's basically out of business as no one will deal with him.

In short, the buyers will have to "man up" and leave negative feedback or all they are doing is throwing verbal water balloons from behind a fence of anonymity. The seller will simply dry in a week or two as the subject scrolls off the front page and it will be as though nothing ever happened.

tk1565
04-09-2006, 08:19 AM
so are you going to fix this problem ???or just keep spilling out trash talk if you didn't pay with a credit card why dose pay pal say differant? aswell if you didn't pay with credit card wouldn't you want to find out why pay pal has made this mistake and fix it b4 it ruines your rep.these points add up if your honest and want to solve the issue?
but your lack of responce to the matter at point leads me to believe otherwise .
what info. have you got from paypalon the issue?
"have you tried" to resolve with them ?
brian

swprops
04-09-2006, 11:05 AM
First off you came here and started talking trash and linked my personal information to my Ebay I.D. and as far as I know and heard that is against their privacy policy putting that info on a public forum.This situation could have stayed between the two of us but you had to rally the troops to your cause.I think the only thing you gained is the sympathy you were craving.I have sent numerous emails and tried the phone service but I keep getting the same replies I sent you.Fixing this with you is not going to change the damage you have done here already.Granted my attitude may be harsh and I don't apologize for it.I know it's the funds that are the most important to you and that's very understandable and If I can't get paypal to fix it then I don't have a problem giving it back but the fact is since all you have done is jump on your soapbox and call me a scammer makes me very reluctant to hurry along.Paying you isn't going to change what you started...only getting you off my back.If RS members feel like they do not want anything to do with me I have no problem with that either..that's the great thing about choice.Ebay and this site are not the only way to get the things needed for my collection.If I have to pay scalper prices to not have to deal with situations like this it's well worth it.

David_J
04-09-2006, 02:40 PM
i fell for the ppl who purchased items and didnt get their goods but surely the funniest rebuttal in rs history, genius, this guy is a full grown stewie griffin

Brandon_Heat
04-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Ok, maybe I dont understand this as well as I should, so forgive me if this sounds a bit obtuse...

If SWPROPS got what he won already, shouldnt he have to pay his sellers for it? Um...that's common sense, right?

Does he really think it's not his responsibility to pay for his auctions?

Pepper
04-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I am only going to say this 1 more time for you people in the cheap seats...I DID NOT PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD THE CARD IS FINE I PAID WITH A POSITIVE PAYPAL BALANCE AMOUNT.What the hell would the card have to do with it over a month later?My card is on file as well,she is only primary and so far TODD paypal does not show a reversal of funds.just stating a hold as you say so I didnt take crap from you as of yet...just the 138.00 that I am trying to resolve now...If you don't believe me I could care less.I can only put in requests to respond to the problem.If you need 45 bucks that bad Todd I can send that to you as well as the pieces of the crappy condition figure I bought as well.Then your cape will flow in the wind as the champion of SW justice.

From what I know about Paypal, this is most likely not SWPROPS fault. SWPROPS says the transaction says there's a hold on it. When someone files a Paypal claim, there is a domino effect to it. Here is an example (I know this from experience):

Say buyer #1 paid seller #1 for an item. Seller #1 then has that money in their account and they pay seller #2. Seller #2 then pays SWPROPS for some merchandise and now SWPROPS has that money in his account. SWPROPS pays tk1565 for the item and receives it. After this, buyer #1 reports the transaction as unauthorized use (or something else). Guess what, if seller #1 doesn't have enough money in his account to cover the entire amount of the transaction, the domino effect begins and Paypal looks to seller #2 for the money. If they don't have it in their account, they look to SWPROPS, if SWPROPS doesn't have a high enough balance, they go to tk1565 for the money. Paypal will get the money back and its usually the last person on the totem pole that gets screwed.

Luke
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Maybe he is not at fault, but where do you lay the responsibility? He should send the items back or send the money.

Pepper
04-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Maybe he is not at fault, but where do you lay the responsibility? He should send the items back or send the money.

That's the problem. If he sends the item back, HE is out the money. The payment is currently on hold so it is not in SWPROPS account or TK's account. It is in limbo. Once Paypal finishes its investigation, the money will be returned to buyer #1 and neither swprops OR tk will have it. Even though buyer #1 had nothing to do with the transaction between swprops and tk, one of them will eventually get screwed because of it. If swprops sends the figure back, he's out the money he paid for it. If swprops doesn't send the figure back, tk is out the money he received for it. The fairest way to settle this would most likely be for swprops to pay half the price to tk once the Paypal dispute is closed (unless the money goes back to swprops or the hold is just removed from the transaction).

tk1565
04-20-2006, 10:29 AM
i've still not heard a peep from either paypal or jay burman on this matter been over 4 weeks now ,i guess i'am the one getting scammed outa my money a lession well learned
will never sell to a person who doen't have a verified and confirmed account
total bs when i did nothing wrong .... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
speak up swpropsandmore if you have anything to add...
tk1565

Leif_G
04-20-2006, 11:57 AM
BEWARE HE USES HIS GIRLS CREDIT CARD LISA LOWE

Let's try this again.I never used my girldfriends CC to pay for the item.

Mofo_Jones
04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
tk1565, don't back down on this. Keep up the pressure!

shysty
04-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Im avoiding this clown like the plague. no need to do business with his kinda attitude.

gratefulhan
04-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Well guys, I have been watching this thread for while now. I had a pending deal with Jay right as this thread began. At first I was hesitant to complete the deal so I contacted both parties privately. After that I decided that I would complete my transaction with him based a few reasons.

1.)First, let me say that I completely feel for those sellers who did not get their money, but this really seems like a PayPal issue. Everyone knows how PayPal can be with things and unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if PayPal doesn't budge on the matter. I don't think that Jay is a scammer. Besides leaving positive feedback for the sellers he also listed in his recent classified add as "no Paypal" for payment. Looks like he was trying to avoid this same type of situation.
2.) Now I am aware that Jay made numrous responces in an angry fashion. I am not justifying it, but it does seem like there has been a long and heated agruement going on. Maybe it just came to head on the forums and many of us had to witness it.
3.)I believe in being a person who keeps my word. In light of everything, I agreed on a deal with him so I sent him payment for a figure last week. Now all I have to do is wait until I recive it in the mail.

Now, with all that said, if Jay turns out to be scammer, well then I will have been another person who lost money and I can only blame myself. I don't believe he is and essentially Jay has a chance to prove himself. I am posting this only to let others know of releavnt information and not spur a debate. Again, I sincerly hope that the issue with PayPal get resolved.
Well we'll see what happens...
Rick http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Luke
04-26-2006, 11:27 AM
What relevant information did you post Rick??? The only thing that I see is that you are a man of your word and that isn't relevant to me. I lost money to this rude and inconsiderate person and nothing that you posted is relevant to that. I hope you get your stuff.
Todd

connerlee
04-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I got my early bird figs set and 3 VOTC from him today.Even after reading all this stuff I bought anyway since he had the best deal for me.I can kind of see how this all got out of hand but in a way I don't hold his responses against him..I did seem like he was being attacked and reacted as such.I probably would have done the same.So anyhoo thanks SWPROPS and I hope it all works out http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gratefulhan
04-28-2006, 07:02 PM
What relevant information did you post Rick??? The only thing that I see is that you are a man of your word and that isn't relevant to me. I lost money to this rude and inconsiderate person and nothing that you posted is relevant to that. I hope you get your stuff.
Todd

Todd,
I hear you man. I agree with you 100% that his attitude in this thread with you and tk1565 was not appropriate. Again I hope that you can get this resolved and get your money.

What I meant by relevant information was that I was redirecting the topic back in to the question of who is to blame, SWPROPS or PayPal. Obviously, both you and tk1565 have ample reason to be discussing the situation. Several other members have joined in the discussion to offer some advice and suggestions to both parties. That’s all good. However, some of the other members commented that they we not going to buy from him and such. That's fine that they voiced their opinion. I'm not criticizing them, but it is not relevant to the original idea of SWPROPS’s intentions.

I did not want to come right out and say in my previous post, but basically I was “taking one for the team” in regards to see if SWPROPS’ intentions are to scam people. Again, I don’t believe he is a scammer and his actions with our situation will either confirm or deny this. It appears as though another member has received their items so it looks as though PayPal is the culprit.
Now, there is no doubt that the Paypal situation went sour and it needs to be resolved. What really sucks about the whole thing that is that PayPal can act as an unyielding entity that does not care about people or what is right. I can recall numerous posts that have been made concerning PayPal policies/issues and sadly, I think that this situation is just another example of this.

Rick

gratefulhan
05-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Hi all, I just wanted to give an update:
Jay came through for me- I recieved my figure in the mail today. Although the previous situation did not go well with other sellers and Jay, it looks like the people at PayPal need to get their stuff together and resolve the situation. I hope that PayPal will get moving so that everyone can get their money.
Rick

John_A_Graham
05-08-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm not going to get involved in this whole Paypal problem, but would like to make an observation regarding the following commnet.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
swprops

[/QUOTE]45 bucks that bad Todd I can send that to you as well as the pieces of the crappy condition figure I bought as well .

[/QUOTE]

I've done several Deals with Todd over the last few years and have never ever had any problem with Todd or his products, and find it hard to believe that he would have sent you anything other than an item as described.

I find your total lack of respect for these two people, and the community in whole overhelming.

Given the type of statements you've made in this thread, I know who I will and will not deal with in the future.

Not trying to start any further issues with this thread, just think a little respect would go a lot further than the slanted comments that have been given.

-John

Luke
05-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the kind words John. It's nice to know that there are some really good forum members here.
Todd

tk1565
05-09-2006, 10:47 AM
same go's for me thanx for the support
as i have had no word from jay or pay pal on the matter so i take it niether care at this point as they didn't loose anything
tk 1565 ...out

Luke
06-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Just thought I would update this post.
Paypal just removed the funds from my account and put them back in his. I have no idea what happened to warrant this action, but in my eyes swprops is a thief. He no longer posts here under that name, but we all know how easy it is to start a new account. Please be aware of Jay Berman.
Todd