PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Spring '06 Part 4:The Galactic Hunt Begins

Pages : [1] 2 3

gmess
03-31-2006, 02:32 PM
continued from Part 3 (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1739816&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1739816)

Nothing at Targets Willowbrook, Bedford Park, or Cicero. Hodgkins had about 3 cases of the remix wave this morning too. Picked up the lone Clone.

Walmarts Hodgkins and Bedford Park had nothing. Bridgeview had nothing but 5 Hoth Vaders on the pegs so they got Coruscant sometime this week, probably yesterday.

Nothing at TRU Burbank but some of the single carded GI Joes. I left 2 Crimson Guards on bent cards.

Good Luck!

BHiga
03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey all - I have a Grevious and Obi from Coruscant if anyone needs them. If I dont get any bites, they will be returned tonight to Target in Palatine...only need 6 more UGH. Are they only going to release 10 or will there be more later?? Anyone know?

INDY
03-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Here's what I love to do to the scalpers when I have to deal with them. As they are rifelling through the SW, I will quickly go to the HW section. Let out an audible "wow" or "yes" and then grab any car I can. I walk away admiring the car so that the scalper sees me, but not close enough for him to see what I have. Let him think he just blew the chance to get a Treasure Hunt to waste his time in the SW section. Then on the way to the cashier I put the car down and walk out. This has really worked quite well for me on several occations.

Tweekem
03-31-2006, 03:26 PM
WEll I hit the Jackpot in Bloomingdale today. At Walmart I scored a firespeed pilot and Cody. At TRU I scored Holo Ki Adi and a Clone Commander from EP3. AND at Target I scored a Scorch and almost a UGH Grievious. I say almost because there was a guy and his kid looking at Marvel figs.. I started talking to the guy and asked the lil guy who his favorite character was... he said grievious and got red faced and said "but my daddy cant find one for me". I reluctantly gave him my one and only UGH find so far. Oh well... I remember when I was a lil guy buying ROTJ figs and saw a luke jedi fig in this guys hand and as I was oogling it he looked down at me and asked if I wanted it and gave it to me... I will never forget that and am happy to make a little guy happy... too many scalpers out there and lil ones cant get the cool figs cuz they are scooped asap in the am... Im gonna stop babbling now and get to imputting my trade list. If anyone can help me get one set of UGH I would greatly appreciate it.

Tweekem
03-31-2006, 03:38 PM
I almost forgot. I found a white tie fighter in the titanium line. I overheard some guys abvout a week ago talking about it being an unmarked UGH... Is that true?

JoeRhyno
03-31-2006, 03:45 PM
nah.. the white TIE is just a variant and a "nod" to the old Kenner white Tie http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif like the clone wars gunship,they have a "limited" foil sticker on them... at least the gunship does, lol... I dont know about the tie.

DGFD
03-31-2006, 03:58 PM
I finally found my first UGH figures today at the Walmart on 75th street in Darien. I picked up Grievous (x2) and Scorch (x2)!!

So I am looking to trade both of my extras for other UGH figures. I am also trying to get all of the little figures, so please specify which mini figure comes with your figure if you are interested in a trade.

Have:
-Scorch With Obi-Wan mini (Will trade only for Cody at present) - PENDING
-Grievous With Stormtrooper mini (Will trade for any other UGH) - PENDING

I currently have a Dooku and Han silver mini, so I would rather get offers for figures that have other minis beside these 2!

PM me if interested!

TheAngryRaccoon
03-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi everybody, I'm back after not having a computer for the last four weeks because SBC sucks and couldn't get the phone line at our new pad to work properly!! We just moved over to the Streamwood area from Naperville. I'm right between the Target on 59 and Irving and the Target on Schaumburg and Barrington.

Empty shelves at the Target on 59 and Irving. It seems like this place stocks mid day when they do decide to stock.

This seems like a pretty nice area up here. I've chatted with some of the collectors when I've made runs in this area and around Elgin and they're all pretty nice for the most part.

Still looking for most of the Coruscant Wave and the UGH's! My luck has really sucked ! !! LOL

TheAngryRaccoon
03-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Here's what I love to do to the scalpers when I have to deal with them. As they are rifelling through the SW, I will quickly go to the HW section. Let out an audible "wow" or "yes" and then grab any car I can. I walk away admiring the car so that the scalper sees me, but not close enough for him to see what I have. Let him think he just blew the chance to get a Treasure Hunt to waste his time in the SW section. Then on the way to the cashier I put the car down and walk out. This has really worked quite well for me on several occations.

That's freakin' funny..

That was pretty nice of Tweekum to give the kid his Grievous figure. You're lucky to have found anything in that area. When were you there?

BHiga
03-31-2006, 05:51 PM
Damn It!!!! I cant find any UGH ARGHHHHH....shout outs to Broctoon, KIDD and Bladesedge...great traders http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maxattack106
03-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Nothing good at Target in Calumet City today.

tk7569
03-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Well south loop had something but I guess the scalpers beat me too it...I still manage to score a cody and some orange clones but the other stuff was gone.

Tweekem
03-31-2006, 06:16 PM
I was there between 12 and 3. I went to soo many stores today its sick. 1/4 tank of gas... tempted to buy UGH from ebay as in the long run the extra $$$ I pay will be the same as gas I go through.

Tweekem
03-31-2006, 06:23 PM
OK.. can anyone help me get the UGH set PLEASE??!! This is what I have to trade... Im willing to do retail prices or whatever....

HEy fellow scummers! I am getting rid of most of my collection and focusing on smaller and favorite character collections. I want to complete a set of UGH and need a 12 inch grievious fig... please help!!!!

Up for trade.

POTF Red Card figs
Stoprmtrooper x2
Han In Carbonite with Carbon Freezing Chamber
Death Star Gunner
Greedo
Tusken Raider (Closed right hand)
Mowmaw Nadon
Luke Stormtrooper
Tatooine Stormtrooper
R5-D4
Jawas
Lando
Luke Jedi (tan vest)
R2-D2 .00Chewie
Leia
C3p0
Hoth Han
Han Solo
Obi Wan Long Saber
Darth Vader Long Saber
Luke Skywalker Long Saber
Luke Pilot Long Saber
Yoda (hologram on red card)
Skywalker Degobah Long Saber
Tie Pilot
Boba Fett

POTF Green Card Figs

AT-ST Driver
Ponda Boba
Luke Hoth
Hothg Rebel Soldier
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Nein Numb
Gamorrean Guard
ASP-7
4-LOM
Garindan
Dengar
Snowtrooper
Bossk
Wee-Quay
Han Endor brown pants no hologram
Han Endor blue pants
Emperor Palpatine
Bib Fortuna
Bespin Han
Malakili
Luke Cerimonial
Saelt Marae
Lando Skiff disguise
EV-9D9
Leia Jabba prisoner
Admiral Ackbar
Leia Boushh
21B
Emperors royal guard
Grand Moff Tarkin

POTF Freeze Frames

Prune Face
Bespin Luke
Luke with blast shield helmet + lightsaber
Leia Endor
R2-D2 with extender arms
Chewie Boushh Bounty
C3P0 metalized body and net
Princess Leia with blaster rifel and long barreled blaster
Endor Rebel Soldier
Lando General
Lobot
Mon Mothma
Wicket & Logray
Lak Sivrak
Biggs DArklighter
Ughnaughts
Captain Piett
Death Star Trooper
Zuckuss
Ishi Tibb
Darth Vader removeable helmet
Ree Yees
8D8

Expanded Universe

Kyle Katarn
Imperial Sentinel
Darktrooper
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Spacetrooper
Luke
Mara Jade
Leia

Jedi Force Files

Sebulba
Lando
Rebel Trooper
BO Shek
Sandtrooper
Chewie
Darth Maul sith apprentice
Teebo
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
Tessek
FX7
EEth Koth
R4-M9 x2
Imperial officer
Zutton
Shmi Skywalker
Ellors Madak
Darth Vader Emperors wrath
Ketwol

Flashback Photo

Leia ceremonial
Obi Wan
Anakin
Emperor
Chewie
Yoda
Darth Vader
R2-D2
C3P0
Luke
Hoth Chewie

Episode 1

Nute Gunray collection 2
Rune Haako collection 2
Queen Amidala collection 1
Obi Wan collection 1
Qui Gon collection 1
Darth Maul Jedi Duel collection 1
Battle Droid collection 1
Destroyer Droid collection 2
Darth Sidious collection 2
Gasgane collection 3
Adi Gallia collection 3
Mace Windu collection 3
KI ADi Mundi collection 3

Episode 2

Anakin w/background
Padme w/background
Obi Wan w/background
C3P0 w/background
Kit FIsto w/background
Super Battle Droid large sticker on back of box w/background
Tusken Raider w/background
Captain Typho w/background
Shaak Ti w/background
Battle Driod w/background
Plo Koon w/background
R2D2 both leg variants w/background
Goenosian w/background
Dexter Jetster sticker over pipe w/background
Clone Trooper
Zam Wessel
Royal Guard
Saesee Tiin
Nikto
Anakin hanger duel
Yoda
Jar Jar
Taun WE
Luminara Unuldi sticker over cloak
Mace Windu
Luke bespin metal peg in hand
Darth Vader
Qui Gon
Endor Rebel Soldier
Massiff
Orn Free Ta
Obi Wan
Han
Chewbacca
Chancelor Palpatine
Djas Phur
Padme Neberrie
Darth Maul
Anakin tatooine attact
KI Adi Mundi
Teemto Pagalies
Tusken Raider
Destroyer Droid
Clone Pilot
Watto
Lott Dodd
Yoda & Chian

Episode 3

Clone Commander #33
AT-TE Gunner x4
Plo Koon Hologram
Vaders Legion Clone

Saga

Firespeed Pilot
Commander Cody x2
Orange clone x3
Scorch x2
Boba Fett x2

OTC

Boba Fett x2

Target Exclusives

Slave 1 x2
Upatu Shadow Trooper
Lava Anakin
Lava Obi
Lava Vader

Toys R Us Exclusives

Silver Vader
Silver R2
Holographic Emperor x4

Walmart Exclusives

Max Reebo Band Set 1
Max Reebo Band Set 2
Max Reebo Band Set 3

Cinema Scenes

Purchase of the Droids
Wattos Box
Mynok Hunt
Rebel Pilots
Cantina Showdown

Miscellaneous Carded Stuff

Luke with bacta Tank
Mail away Oola & Salacious Crumb
Mail away Bomar Monk
Mail away holo Obi
Mail away han stormtrooper (no in bag but have figure and box)
Old school mail away Emperor in bag with box and catalog book
Stormtrooper builder set x2 from Star Wars shop. Still sealed in box
Delux EP2 Anakin with chopped up geonosian
AOTC clonetrooper with speederbike and removeable armor and helmet
POTF Electric Emperor
Epic Force Luke bespin
Epic Force Vader
Epic Force 3P0
Battle Front Scout trooper (gamestop/EB games give away)
JC Penney electric talking Vader and Obi still in shipping box
Leia with sail barge cannon
Jorge Sacul C2 Convention x2
Holiday Vader x2

I have a bunch of loose figs, ships, cardboard stand ups, loose 12 inch figs and some vintage stuff. All complete and used for display only.

broctoon
03-31-2006, 11:41 PM
Interesting find at the Bloomingdale Target on Army Trail Rd tonight. I checked the scanner, and it said there were figures in back. A nice kid working there went to the back for like 15 minutes and came back with four cases. I was pretty excited till I discovered the cases had been rifled through already. Three of the cases had been opened and had any Codys and firespeeder pilots taken out. There were two UGHs total- both Greivous, and they weren't in the best of shape, as whoever went through the cases wasn't very careful. The unopened case turned out to be the Hoth/Geo/Carkoon mix, so nothing exciting there. There were plenty of orange clones and other coruscant figures though, so if you're looking for any of those hit that Target at opening tomorrow 'cause this was just a bit before closing. I only bought the two UGHs. Just don't count on UGHs, Codys or firespeeder pilots.

I wonder if there is a worker at that Target that is taking stuff from the back room.

BHiga
04-01-2006, 01:21 AM
So no more [censored] from me. My Target had 7, YES 7 cases tonight....I grabbed the Cody's, Orange Clones and FireSpeeders. I have a crap load of EVERY figure from Coruscant. PM me with needs, I also have a set of UGH Scorch and Grievous for trade for the remaining 4 UGH that I need. Let the PM storm begin http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BHiga
04-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Here is a list of what I have (or have hidden)

1 UGH Scorch (Only Selling or Trading for Needed UGH)
1 UGH Greivous (Only Selling or Trading for Needed UGH)
11 Orange Clones
3 Cody
2 FireSpeeder Pilots
3 Lushrous
3 Greivous
2 Obi
2 Ani
1 Foul
2 Ki Adi

1 Killer Croc (The Batman)

MasterUG
04-01-2006, 02:06 AM
PM sent

Maxattack106
04-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Hoth wave at Wal-mart Schererville.

DMESS
04-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Picked up my first UGHs this morning at S. Elgin Super T - Grievous and Scorch. They also had the Coruscant wave. There were a couple of Holo Kis and at least 1 of the others (no Cody or Firespeeder). I grabbed the two clones.

broctoon
04-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Meacham/Higgins Target stocked, and I picked up a pair of Grievous and Scorch UGHs. I also picked a plain Cody and firespeeder pilot for another Scummer- if he still needs them. The Target on Scaumburg and Barrington looked like they restocked recently, but only with the mix case. so nothing good.

If anyone needs a Grievous UGH I'm looking to trade my extra for one of the following UGHs (in order of most desired):
Cody
Snowtrooper
At-At Driver
Boba Fett
Obi-Wan
Anakin

And I know I'm missing one other one 'cause I only have three, so I'll figure that out and post that one later.

hothra
04-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Sorry for the late post, but my net access has been spotty for days.

Found the Coruscant wave, sans Cody and Obi-Wan, at Orland Park Wallyworld on Friday afternoon. I left behind several orange clones, a badly damaged scorch and a greevey and an ani.

Target had one orange clone, which I bought for a friend and a couple Jangos among that combo wave.

G_A_Thrawn
04-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Found three orange clones and a firespeed pilot at Target on South Damen late last night. Nothing at Target on 44th and Pulaski at open.

DGFD
04-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Nothing of any interest at the Target on 63rd in Woodridge, Toys R Us on 75th in Downers Grove or the Walmart on 75th in Darien this morning!

BHiga
04-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Ok, here is what I have left (if you PMed me, I have put aside the requested figures for you). If I do not have any wants by the end of today, the rest are going back...

Orange Clones - 8
UGH Grievous

The Rest of the basic Courscant Wave (minus Cody and FireSpeeder)

Bill

On a side note, I know this isnt ebay but I got multiple offers trying to trade a basic fig for a UGH. We all know the UGH Scorch and Cody are the most desired and I will trade accordingly

TheAngryRaccoon
04-01-2006, 02:45 PM
I was there between 12 and 3. I went to soo many stores today its sick. 1/4 tank of gas... tempted to buy UGH from ebay as in the long run the extra $$$ I pay will be the same as gas I go through.

You're lucky you found anything at those stores on Army Trail. I've been told by several other collectors that there is a group of like 6 or 7 scalpers that are there every day at opening who make beelines right for the figures. Nice to see a fellow scummer got 'em instead of some idiot scalper.

Anyways, Target 59/Irving Park road..not one basic figure on the pegs this morning at opening. It's been this way for the last four days.

Checked the DCPI for the Demise of Grievous, they have it in their system, just none in stock. It is:

087-06-0781

gmess
04-01-2006, 02:57 PM
A little Off-Topic, but does everybody remember what they were doing exactly 52 weeks ago today? While the date is not exact, on this Saturday 1 year ago was the release of the ROTS line. What a great day that was http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Running around to every Target and Walmart in the area trying to get the Lava Vader and Early Bird sets and trying to score figures 33-40, all on no sleep since I was at Midnight madness at TRU the night before and went to a couple 24-hr Meijers in between! It should also be noted that this marks the 1st birthday of the infamous Biker Gang, who were named by the exiled Darth_Hiryu! Can't believe it was 1 year ago already. I still haven't opened some stuff I bought that day last year!

On Topic: Went on the same run as DGFD, with the same results http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheAngryRaccoon
04-01-2006, 03:06 PM
A little Off-Topic, but does everybody remember what they were doing exactly 52 weeks ago today? While the date is not exact, on this Saturday 1 year ago was the release of the ROTS line. What a great day that was http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Running around to every Target and Walmart in the area trying to get the Lava Vader and Early Bird sets and trying to score figures 33-40, all on no sleep since I was at Midnight madness at TRU the night before and went to a couple 24-hr Meijers in between! It should also be noted that this marks the 1st birthday of the infamous Biker Gang, who were named by the exiled Darth_Hiryu! Can't believe it was 1 year ago already. I still haven't opened some stuff I bought that day last year!

On Topic: Went on the same run as DGFD, with the same results http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yep. That was the day I told my girlfriend (now wife) that I just wanted to get a couple of the figures but wound up driving from store to store looking for every one #1-#32.
Plus I had to get the Gunship and some other vehicles and a few 12 inch figs too...ah memories http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bucarooo
04-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Shout out to all the bros in the gang! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ReturnOfVader
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Biker Gang '06 on the prowl, looking for hard to find items before Darth Hernia get's 'em all!

3 cases of mixed Geo-Hoth at Batavia Target at opening, picked up some Clones for some the Biker Gang and Biker Gang Trainees and left the rest. Nothing else out there today...on to the next wave...

venom5liter
04-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Got an Orange Clone and Lushros at the Glendale Heights Target this morning on the way to the WWE Orton signing. Is Scorch still shipping since he's the only one I need to finish the Coruscant wave?

gmess
04-01-2006, 03:56 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/birthday.gif

Happy Birthday to everybody's favorite collecting gang http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

gmess
04-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Better yet...

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-poste/poster-star_wars_happy_1st_birthday.jpg

Don't underestimate the power of the Biker Gang... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BHiga
04-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok - first shout out to Broctoon, helped me get my Scorchs for my Delta Squad...pics coming soon.

Meeacham/Higgins Target - CRAP load of Remix Cases.

Still open for sale/trade:

UGH Grievous and UGH Scorch
2 Codys
1 FireSpeeder Pilot
6 Orange Clones

Killer Croc (The Batman)

Chairman_Meow
04-01-2006, 04:13 PM
PM SENT!

Chairman_Meow
04-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Crap sorry guys I meant that as a PM...

BHiga
04-01-2006, 05:16 PM
I Scored Again!!!! Ok Here is what I have -

2 UGH Scorchs (Only Trading for UGH, might sell $$)
2 UGH Grievous (Only Trading for UGH, might sell $$)
13 Orange Clones
4 Codys
2 FireSpeeder Pilots
1 Scorch

1 Killer Croc (The Batman)

PM Me http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif (How long can this luck continue)

ReturnOfVader
04-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Got an Orange Clone and Lushros at the Glendale Heights Target this morning on the way to the WWE Orton signing. Is Scorch still shipping since he's the only one I need to finish the Coruscant wave?

Yeah, he is still shipping, will be throught the next wave even.

I am sure one of us from the Biker Gang can help you out with one. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheAngryRaccoon
04-01-2006, 06:16 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Damn Target on 59 and Irving restocked midday!! All I got was an orange clone on a banged up card that I can open. They had an obi wan and lushos (passed on them both.)

What cases are the UGH figures shipping in? Are they just in with the Coruscant waves?

LT_BRYLL
04-01-2006, 06:51 PM
nothing at target in oswego

Tweekem
04-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Well I didnt get much today... but I did get a lot of cooperation from Target employees this week. I want to thank any of you that are on the board. On another note (and I thought I worte this earlier) I met Bladesedge today. Great guy. I was standing in an target (that location will remain anonomous) waiting patiently for an employee that was kind enough to go in back and grab a fresh case.. and saw a guy coming up and thought to myself... that guy collects figs... we had a conversation and he asked if I was Tweekem!!! HAHAHA.. it was just so cool to finally meet a nice guy who wasnt collectiong for scalping or to horde. Hats of to ya bro! Well we found another mixed wave.. no UGH no nothing... gave him the Cody I found. We agreed that everyone on the board should get the Rebelscum hats and wear them when we are hunting ... just an idea. Anyone know when Demise of Grievious or Demise of Fett comes out? Fett is Toys R US and Grievious is of course Target.. I was told that it would be this week and saw nothing.

Bladesedge
04-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Happy Birthday to us!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif Yeah, what ever happened to Darth Hiryu. Bucaroo scared him off and he never posted again. Great to meet you Tweekem! Also great meeting you Bhiga. Everybody celebrate the Biker gang's birthday by scooping every figure they see!!

UGH= Uncouth Greedy Hoarders
or
UGH=Uncommonly Generous Helpers
You Decide http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UTtoyfan
04-02-2006, 02:13 AM

I remember being at the TRU at midnight just like it was yesterday. It was the first time i saw you, gmess. Only I didn't realize it until i met you to give you the clone wars packs. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And on topic, Broadview Target didn't have anything worth noting this morning before I went in to work. They did have stock in the back according to the scanners though, so if any of you are near there tomorrow it may turn out to be good.

Tweekem
04-02-2006, 06:32 AM
That was just hilarious when you asked "are you tweekem?" I think UGH stands for UGH=Uncommonly Generous Helpers... Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Bday Biker Gang!!!

bucarooo
04-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Strapping on my boots to go scooping! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

UTtoyfan
04-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Nothing new at Villa Park Walmart this morning. Villa Park Target on North Avenue had a bunch of Hoth figures, with Chewie and Yodas mixed in.

Thanks to broctoon for getting me the Cody, Firespeeder pilot, and Lushros! You are the man! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ReturnOfVader
04-02-2006, 09:25 AM
1 case of Coruscant at Target in Batavia, yet another new case assortment with 12 figs, no UGH's in the case though.

bucarooo
04-02-2006, 09:47 AM
NO SW on the St Chuck Mall run ---- did manage to crack a case of HW and take the TH right in front of the Gimp and tossed him the case to rumage thru the rest of the 71 cars.
LMFAO! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MARTI
04-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Nothing new in the Merrillville area this morning. Came up empty handed at the Walmart, Target, and Kmart. Did get a Utapuan Warrior and AT-TE Gunner ROTS figs at TRU when they opened at 10. But nothing new in the way of Saga figs there either. Save your gas guys!!

jwenig
04-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Just left around 11:30 a.m today and they have the got like 4-5 cases of Geonosis. Plenty of scorches and orange clones to be had... maybe 8 scorches, 10 clones.

Nothing else to report other than finding about 10 cases lately of any other case than the wave 3 cases.

J

Maxattack106
04-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Target in Highland had squat on the pegs. They were stocking 2 carts of boxes but at a quick glance I didn't see anything good. Today was the first time I looked at one of those scanners and I see how you can check that DCPI number...too bad I didn't know any of the numbers!

I know it's been posted a hundered times but can someone (again) post the Target DCPI for the basic figures? Thanks!

DMESS
04-02-2006, 01:43 PM
S. Elgin Super T had another case of the Scroch/Greivous UGHs. Also grabbed a Firespeeder, Cody and more orange clones.

JoeRhyno
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Max, if you scan a figure, I think it gives you the # on that screen

Weasel27
04-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Nothing at the Algonquin S. Target.
This search for Cody, Fire pilot and Foul is getting to be ridiculous. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif
How can I keep missing these?!

SlappyWhite
04-02-2006, 04:28 PM
I hit C.Lake and Mchenry today and got nothing.I have a Scorch and Greivous UGH for trade.I need Han,Vader Snowtrooper and Boba UGH.

BHiga
04-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Here is what I have left:

2 UGH Scorch
2 UGH Grievous
2 Scorch

I also have these for $5 each:
4 AT-AT Drivers
1 Snow Trooper
1 Sora Bulq

Mr__Ackbar
04-02-2006, 10:40 PM
AGMB said:

"Not too many wives will let their teacher husbands take a two year leave of absence Mr. Ackbar...Lucky!"

Yeah, you know I just sit on the couch all day, eat bon-bons, and watch soap operas.

Seriously, I'll be the first to admit that we are extremely lucky to be in a position where one of us can stay home and raise our little girl, but it certainly is a ton of work! (Although I'm a lot less stressed out than when I was teaching).

For example, I barely slept Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

And actually I haven't been able to make that many toy runs. I only went out twice this past week. Before that, my last run was on 3/15! My baby girl usually keeps me pretty busy in the morning.

AGMB
04-03-2006, 12:04 AM
AGMB said:

"Not too many wives will let their teacher husbands take a two year leave of absence Mr. Ackbar...Lucky!"

Yeah, you know I just sit on the couch all day, eat bon-bons, and watch soap operas.

Seriously, I'll be the first to admit that we are extremely lucky to be in a position where one of us can stay home and raise our little girl, but it certainly is a ton of work! (Although I'm a lot less stressed out than when I was teaching).

And actually I haven't been able to make that many toy runs. I only went out twice this past week. Before that, my last run was on 3/15! My baby girl usually keeps me pretty busy in the morning.

Trust me. I'll be the first to admit that stay-at-home parents work as hard or harder than people who go into an office or classroom everyday. I stayed home with my 14 month old last summer (he was 4-6 months at the time) and there were days that I thought it would be easier to be at work. It actually gets better and more rewarding for you both as they get older. We spent all weekend without Mom and had a great time. He is pretty mobile now so I am constantly on guard. I am really looking forward to this summer when my #2 comes in June. At least my wife will be home so we can use the man-on-man defense. (I also may be able to go on a few more runs this summer than last. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

jawa88
04-03-2006, 12:25 AM
AGMB, Shouldn't you be sleeping. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif I just finished some taxes and thought I'd take a look at the posts. Too busy to do any toy runs this weekend.

Pepper
04-03-2006, 09:28 AM
One Cliff Clavin at the Oswego Target yesterday. Nothing else. That store is the worst Target store I have ever seen. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

gmess
04-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Nothing at Bolingbrook Target, Darien Walmart or Willowbrook Target this morning.

jwenig
04-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Found 4 UGH at Wheaton Target at opening. I was there with another gentleman and he went high, I went low and found all 4 UGH they put out. He said he had 8 and needed 2 of the 4 I had, but I did not offer them up since I do not have any of them.

If you lurk or post here, I am sorry I pulled them all, but both of us had equal chances to pull whatever was there... no one pushed or argued... is was a spirited hunt that ended up in my favor this time... is how I look at it.

Anyhow, went to the Target on Diehl next, one box unopened and pulled UGH Grievous and Scorch... So I had a pretty lucky morning. No doubles in UGH and I needed them all. All I am missing now is a Cody/AT-AT Driver UGH for a complete set. If I find any extra, I will post them here for trade.

I also stopped at the Lombard Target and they restocked with the coruscant wave.... left all. They had a few extra clones and scorchs as well.

J

DanGreno
04-03-2006, 10:39 AM
NW Indiana - Valpo:
Nothing of note at the Valpo K-Mart, Target, or Wal-Mart. Will hit some South Bend & Mishawaka stores tonight - hoping for a change of luck there...

KIDD
04-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Have a UGH Grievous
looking for
UGH
Snowtrooper
Fett
Obi-Wan***
let me know if u would like to trade
Also i met one of the nicest Target employees to date
Walked into Target on North Ave. "Melrose Park" and they had the same ol car/hoth/geo wave on the pegs, so i asked a lady going to the back with some overstock on a flat bed if she could look up an item for me to see if they had any back stock because i had all of what they had on the shelves
and she said sure no problem, she the proceeded to check her LRT and said yes i have 2 locations and she asked the employee next to her to bring out the whole case cause these are assorted and to let me pick out what i wanted. So im waiting there and they come out with a case and crack it open in front of me and said here ya go is this are any of these what your looking for? And i said yes picked out UGH Scorch & Grievous and a reg Cody and the Lady then proceeded to ask are there any more figures you are looking for cause i think there is another 1 or 2 cases in the back and i can bring them out to see if they have other figures you are looking for, at that point i almost fainted cause i have never been asked that by any Target employee before in my life. So i politely said yes could you please cause im looking for an obi-wan and she brought out another case and it was the crap car/hoth/geo wave so i politely thanked her and was on my way. sorry for the long read just wanted to share my story with you guys

tk7569
04-03-2006, 11:47 AM
well south loop has become a wasteland...to the guy hoging the three orange clones and at-at driver...dude you beter be a scummer.

hothra
04-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Augie, congrats on pending #2...we're expecting #2 as well in June (the 4th). Another boy. I took some time off for Family Medical Leave Act back in 2003 (like six weeks I think) and it was super challenging but very rewarding. It's definitely an experience you'll always remember. I only regret I can't afford to do it again this time out.

I second the motion that there's nothing at Willowbrook Target.

ReturnOfVader
04-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Picked up UGH Boba, Snowtrooper and Firespeeder pilot from Target in Batavia, left the rest of the Coruscant wave.

SlappyWhite
04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
I had a girl bring out a case at Mchenry but it was a geo case.There were no clones in it and the case was opened in front of me.I bought the scorch and took the box.

venom5liter
04-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Stopped at the Schaumburg Toys R Us on the way to the WWE Candice Michelle signing and finally got a Scorch. There was plenty there around 10am.

The_Kilted_Fett
04-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Just got my 3 VTSC Biker Scouts in the mail from the eBay dude in China. Wait 'til you see these guys, they are frickin' awesome.

Maxattack106
04-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Just got my 3 VTSC Biker Scouts in the mail from the eBay dude in China. Wait 'til you see these guys, they are frickin' awesome.

I think the Biker Scout is the only one I am getting. Does yours have Chinese writing or is it just the regular version?

The_Kilted_Fett
04-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Regular version, loose. I don't know if they're hot or what, but they are the real thing.

Flembar
04-03-2006, 04:26 PM

what is his username now? I bought some stuff from him before eBay temporarily shut him down but didnt know he was back.He is a GREAT source for army builders.

thanks in advance

-RF-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Weasel27
04-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I did a small run today but still managed to come up empty.

Algonquin Target - nothing
Algonquin Wal-Mart - nothing
Dundee Target - nothing
Springhill Mall Toys R Us - nothing

gmess
04-03-2006, 04:49 PM

what is his username now? I bought some stuff from him before eBay temporarily shut him down but didnt know he was back.He is a GREAT source for army builders.

thanks in advance

-RF-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Are you guys talking about mudnemo?

Revanmandowar
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks to ReturnofVader for the figure hook up!!!! MarleyEds you have a pm about some standups.

Band of the week: The Autumn Offering (check em out!)

Shout out to Marti!!! List that 12" luke starting at $0.99!

DanGreno
04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
NW Indiana:
After finding nothing on my morning Valpo run, I hit several more stores in the afternoon/evening: LaPorte K-Mart & Wal-Mart, South Bend Wal-Mart & Meijer, and Mishawaka Meijer, TRU, Super Target, and Wal-Mart. Guess what? More NOTHING. Saw lots of the freaking Carkoon wave. Got a little excited at the Mish WM when I saw a pallet full of boxes that said Star Wars Action Figures, but they were either Unleashed or Attacktix... Oh well.

The_Kilted_Fett
04-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Black Sheep Toy Store (http://stores.ebay.com/Black-Sheep-Toy-Store_Star-Wars_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQtZkm) is the guy that had the Biker Scouts.

tunghori (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtunghori) is another guy with some good stuff.

I'm not sure if either one is mudnemo or not, I bought some good stuff from him too, before he got shut down.

broctoon
04-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Nothing at either the Target on Meacham and Higgins or the one in Wood Dale, so don't bother. I hope these UGHs keep shipping for a while 'cause despite going out every day I haven't had too much luck yet. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MARTI
04-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Nothing at the Target in Munster and the Walmart on 165th. Man why can't I find just one UGH!!??!!

TheAngryRaccoon
04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Nothing at the Target in Munster and the Walmart on 165th. Man why can't I find just one UGH!!??!!

You're not the only one that can't find 'em, brother. I was pissed because I was going to go to the Wheaton Target at opening yesterday but I hit the St Chuck one instead.

KIDD
04-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Nothing @ Melrose Park Target this am
BrickYard Target had nothing either

INDY
04-04-2006, 11:14 AM
KIDD, I saw the blurb in the recent aquisitions section. Do you think the guy was serious about the VTSC being in Target stockrooms or just BS? Can you tell us if any of the stores here have anything? I checked Golf Mill this morning, 087 06 1511 not in stock.

Thanks

KIDD
04-04-2006, 11:19 AM
indy gimme a call 773-410-4511

DarthOnyx
04-04-2006, 11:26 AM
NW Indiana:
After finding nothing on my morning Valpo run, I hit several more stores in the afternoon/evening: LaPorte K-Mart & Wal-Mart, South Bend Wal-Mart & Meijer, and Mishawaka Meijer, TRU, Super Target, and Wal-Mart. Guess what? More NOTHING. Saw lots of the freaking Carkoon wave. Got a little excited at the Mish WM when I saw a pallet full of boxes that said Star Wars Action Figures, but they were either Unleashed or Attacktix... Oh well.

Welcome to my world!!! walMart here in SB or Mish has been dry for the past 4 weeks. Target every now and then

UTtoyfan
04-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Nothing at Glen Ellyn Walmart or Darien Walmart on 75th this morning. The weird thing was while I was at both Walmarts, I saw two different women buy a Star Wars toy at each store. They were both in front of me in the checkout line. BOTH women were buying the Boba Fett Transformer! It was totally weird, but kinda cool that people are buying those things, heh.

Lots of Chewie/Yoda/Hoth figures at Willowbrook Target at opening.

gmess
04-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Nothing at Glen Ellyn Walmart or Darien Walmart on 75th this morning. The weird thing was while I was at both Walmarts, I saw two different women buy a Star Wars toy at each store. They were both in front of me in the checkout line. BOTH women were buying the Boba Fett Transformer! It was totally weird, but kinda cool that people are buying those things, heh.

Lots of Chewie/Yoda/Hoth figures at Willowbrook Target at opening.

Thanks for the report, UTtoyfan. I was thinking of checking out that Target and Walmart 75th today, and now I won't waste my time.

Thanks.

MARTI
04-04-2006, 12:35 PM
They are probably buying it because there was some sort of coupon in the Sunday paper that if you bought some Easter product you got $1.25 of a Star Wars Transformer. I saw the coupon myself but I am not into this line.

BHiga
04-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Well I thought we might have some time off with these filler asst. but sure enough we now have the Hi Res, In Package pics of the next wave. So about 3 weeks we should see it hit us. And on a side not I kinda like the red holos, Lightside in Blue and Dark Side in red on my display will look nice. Anyone find Demise of Grievous or VSTC yet? Those should be hitting soon too.

Darth_Anakin
04-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Not yet. I have been checking with both numbers everytime I go to Target.

DMESS
04-04-2006, 01:25 PM
All the first 4 waves are on Kbtoys.com except Cody and Orange clon.e Get 'em while you can....

jdhern
04-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Hit the Super Target in South Elgin this morning. Lots of figs, nothing new.

JoeRhyno
04-04-2006, 01:34 PM
KIDD, I saw the blurb in the recent aquisitions section. Do you think the guy was serious about the VTSC being in Target stockrooms or just BS? Can you tell us if any of the stores here have anything? I checked Golf Mill this morning, 087 06 1511 not in stock.

Thanks

You can always ask at the service desck and ask them to check the Targets in the local areas to see if they have them instock http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif I did that when the shadow clone came out, the lady printed out a list and wrote how many each store had.

jdhern
04-04-2006, 01:48 PM
I wasn't interested in collecting them necessarily, but I now find myself with all the little blue holo guys except the kneeling down rebel soldier. Now, the collector in me must see the collection complete since it is so close anyway. Does anyone have an extra they would want to part with? I have several duplicates to trade.

Weasel27
04-04-2006, 01:55 PM
All the first 4 waves are on Kbtoys.com except Cody and Orange clon.e Get 'em while you can....

Foul and Fire Pilot are also sold out now. This is getting to be comical! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif One day I'll own them!

By the way, The Tatooine wave looks awesome. More OT figures!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_Kilted_Fett
04-04-2006, 02:29 PM

Foul and Fire Pilot are also sold out now. This is getting to be comical! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif One day I'll own them!

Looks like HasbroToyShop.com put 'em up and sold out at the exact same frickin' time.

poop. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

xwing_5
04-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Went to the Gurnee Area today, TRU, WalMart and Target. Nadda except for Target. They recently restocked and there was a holo Kiadi, which I passed on, but the funny thing was that there was the "Collectible's Policy" tag on almost every SW peg in the store!!! I was laughing out loud as soon as I came up to the SW section. I think that there were maybe 3 pegs that did not have this Collectible's Policy. There was even one next to the SW Choppers!!!! Someone must have really pissed off a manager at that store. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Seraphim
04-04-2006, 03:59 PM
I wasn't interested in collecting them necessarily, but I now find myself with all the little blue holo guys except the kneeling down rebel soldier. Now, the collector in me must see the collection complete since it is so close anyway. Does anyone have an extra they would want to part with? I have several duplicates to trade.

I may have an extra Rebel Soldier. I'll have to check.

UTtoyfan
04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
They are probably buying it because there was some sort of coupon in the Sunday paper that if you bought some Easter product you got $1.25 of a Star Wars Transformer. I saw the coupon myself but I am not into this line.

yeah, I saw that coupon as well in yesterday's Tribune. But neither woman had it. Now all they need is a coupon for those Star Wars motorcycles http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jdhern
04-04-2006, 04:25 PM
I may have an extra Rebel Soldier. I'll have to check.

Hey, Seraphim, I really appreciate it. SlappyWhite has one, so I'm taken care of.

Saberking57
04-04-2006, 04:41 PM
I have a holo rebel guy and i dont collect them.

Jasterfett
04-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm looking to pick up a Holo Fleet trooper guy. What are you looking for it. Trade? Cash?

broctoon
04-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Target on Meacham and Higgins had nothing but Hothgeokoon this morning, and the Wood Dale Target was the same situation. Meacham Target did have figures listed in the backroom, but I didn't ask for them 'cause the pegs were pretty jammed. I stopped again on my way home from work, and now none are listed in the back. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif The pegs looked exactly the same though. I wonder if someone got a good case out and bought the whole thing. Oh well. I'll just keep UGH huntin'.

Mr__Ackbar
04-04-2006, 11:48 PM
AGMB said:

Trust me. I'll be the first to admit that stay-at-home parents work as hard or harder than people who go into an office or classroom everyday. I stayed home with my 14 month old last summer (he was 4-6 months at the time) and there were days that I thought it would be easier to be at work. It actually gets better and more rewarding for you both as they get older. We spent all weekend without Mom and had a great time. He is pretty mobile now so I am constantly on guard. I am really looking forward to this summer when my #2 comes in June. At least my wife will be home so we can use the man-on-man defense. (I also may be able to go on a few more runs this summer than last. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

A friend of mine told me that from 0-2yrs, kids just come up with new ways to kill themselves, so yeah, like you I am constantly on guard. Especially since she has started crawling.

Good luck with the man on man defense. For any of you out there who have 3 or more kids, God love ya, but I just couldn't do it. Any time you have to switch to the zone defense you are in trouble.

All right, the rest of you guys are probably sick of hearing about babies. I had to run out in the middle of the night to our local Walgreens yesterday. They had two Cliff Clavens and one AT-AT Driver.

gmess
04-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Happy B-Day UTtoyfan!

UTtoyfan
04-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks gmess! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I wish I could say I was able to find something new this morning. To a certain extent I almost did, but I got to the Target near Yorktown Mall at 8:05 instead of opening, and somebody beat me to all the new figures. As I walked to the Star Wars aisle, I saw a man walk out with a bunch of figures. Many of them were in clam shells, so I assume they had either the Demise of Grievous or VTSC out. Anyways, don't bother with that Target for now unless you want AT-AT drivers, SNow troopers or Jango Fett. I hope you guys find the figures in clamshells today, good luck!

Weasel27
04-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Happy B-day UTtoyfan!!! May many new figures come your way today! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

emgamera
04-05-2006, 09:01 AM
what's the dpci on the vintage?

if anyone does the "list of stores" trick, PLEASE post the results!

(should we should start a dpci thread to keep these all at hand?)

xwing_5
04-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Just got back for Target Willowbrook.

Entered the store at 8:45am and headed toward the SW section.

Cant believe that I found a Galactic Hunt Boba and Snowtrooper!!! Also a regular Fowl and Holo Kiadi.

Lucked out here.

gmess
04-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Just got back for Target Willowbrook.

Entered the store at 8:45am and headed toward the SW section.

Cant believe that I found a Galactic Hunt Boba and Snowtrooper!!! Also a regular Fowl and Holo Kiadi.

Lucked out here.

Nice score xwing_5! I was just gonna head over there, but I guess I'll go somewhere else now http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif Glad somebody from here got 'em!

vader62
04-05-2006, 09:41 AM
I was at the Batavia Target (the one on Randall across from the watertower) this morning at 8:30. They had nothing of interest. I didn't have any DPCI numbers with me, so I couldn't check Grievous or the VTSC.

KIDD
04-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Just so no one gets crazy today looking for the demise of grievous or the VTSC figures no one in illinois is showing them in stock yet. Only stores in Targets system that shows the new VTSC is in California & Arizona

emgamera
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
that totally helps! thanks, man!

JoeRhyno
04-05-2006, 01:38 PM
took a walk over to Target on 63rd with my son and scored some Coruscant(foul & Dofine)... they had all but the firespeeder pilot, Clone and Cody... I dont know if it was new stuff or stuff they had in back from their last fill.. the computer still says they have more in back('bout time Target).. it's nice to see full pegs and that there;s stock in back.. of course if it stays like this too long, then people will just b!tch that they have the same ol' stuff in the store...oh well.

rrighteous
04-05-2006, 02:27 PM
WOOOOHOOO I found cody today at FV TRU. I haven't been into the UGH since I'm an opener, but had to take this one since he was bundled with a silver boba fett holo. If anyone is in the neighborhood, I'd swing by since they had quite a bit of the coruscant wave. I counted at least 4 other codys, several utapau clones, grievous, firespeeder pilots and the rest. For the UGH set they had a UGH AT-AT driver there too.

Oh and by the way any scummers there at about 12:30? I saw two other guys both with crew cuts make a beeline for the star wars section while I was in line to check out. I thought to myself, if they only knew what I was checking out with they might be jealous. Okay I probably think to much, but we are all kinda strange for being so enthralled with these little bits of molded, painted, articulated plastic.. oooo the new fig smell...

I don't have a problem.. really.. I could stop whenever I wanted to.

*** if you are a scalper: ****
{Waves Hand} These are not the droids you are looking for
{Waves Hand} Move along

Now that its only us true scummers reading - I stashed a cody behind the transformers right to the right of the star wars section at FV TRU.

Thats all, and happy hunting.

SlappyWhite
04-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Made a run up to Lake Geneva and Belvedere today and found squat.
Happy B-day UT!!It's my brothers birthday,the girl he's dating birthday,her dads bday and my parents anniversary.

Maxattack106
04-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Wal-mart Lansing had 1 Gen. Veers
Target Calumet City had 2 Derlins and some of the Geonosis wave. That was the first time I have seen anything there besides the Hoth wave. By August they should have the Coruscant wave in stock!

UTtoyfan
04-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Just so no one gets crazy today looking for the demise of grievous or the VTSC figures no one in illinois is showing them in stock yet. Only stores in Targets system that shows the new VTSC is in California & Arizona

Oops! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Sorry about that guys, I didn't realize those weren't out yet. I guess the guy must have had Marvel legends or some other line that have clam shells.

emgamera
04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
UTtoyFan said the new marvel legends are out! i'm posting that news on every message board and then hitting every store in illinois on the way home! woo-hoo!

bucarooo
04-05-2006, 06:21 PM
UTtoyFan said the new marvel legends are out! i'm posting that news on every message board and then hitting every store in illinois on the way home! woo-hoo!

Nice try Margarita Man! You a funny fella! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Off topic --- my wife wants to get rid of her authentic CCM Hawks jersey that I bought for her at our first game together ---- Bob Probert #24 size 48 - worn once and stored ever since. I paid $250 but would part with for far less. PM if interested! Thanks!

broctoon
04-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Haven't really been able to post from work lately, so sorry for the somewhat dated info: Target on Scahumburg & Barrington stocked with the Coruscant wave today, and had ALL of them including Cody and firespeeder. No UGHs, though. I don't know if they didn't get any, or if I was beaten to them, as I didn't get there till about 8:20.

Target on Meacham and Higgins still has a load of Hothgeokoon figures clogging the pegs.

edit:

Almost forgot- Happy birthday UTtoyfan! I'm glad I hooked you up with Cody the other day since you didn't luck out on your b-day.

bucarooo
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Happy BD to UTFAN! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Seraphim
04-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Have a happy birthday UTtoyfan!!

JoeRhyno
04-05-2006, 08:24 PM
TRU on 75th got the mother load in on stock... the whole section opposite of the normal SW section was filled.. though.. they were missing all clones http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TRU has some sweet sales, WWE figs, but 2 get one free, GI JOE buy $20 get a sigma 6 figure free, oh, and they got in some Xbox 360s too!!!

happy huntin'

DGFD
04-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Any UGH figures in site at the Toys R Us on 75th street, JoeRhyno?

Commander_Dan
04-05-2006, 10:27 PM
First off happy birthday UTtoyfan. & I have a question. Should a fellow scummer who has extra UGH figures ask for secondary market from another scummer? Just wondering any info would be greatly appreciated.

BHiga
04-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Happy B-Day Utoyfan!!! Here is the 3rd part of Delta Squad...Fixer begins tomorrow!!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/BHiga6181/Star%20Wars/3of4Delta.jpg

JoeRhyno
04-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Any UGH figures in site at the Toys R Us on 75th street, JoeRhyno?

no, but my cousin found a bunch at the Target in Lemont a couple days ago.

TheAngryRaccoon
04-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Nothing but Hoth pegwarmers at the Northlake or Addison Wal Mart's this morning. I know Walmarts are getting the UGH's, but every one I hit at opening has jack crap.

One of these days I'll find Cody and the UGH figures. It'll happen tomorrow..I can feel it!!!

KIDD
04-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Cody and all his henchmen are out on the pegs @ the brickyard Target as of 10:30 this morning. happy hunting fellas. ps there was only one cody

KIDD
04-06-2006, 11:20 AM
No people shouldnt be charging more then retail on any new figure that is still currently available @ retail, if your selling it then i say cost but if you are trading a UGH u should atlease get 2 regular non UGh figures in return.

First off happy birthday UTtoyfan. & I have a question. Should a fellow scummer who has extra UGH figures ask for secondary market from another scummer? Just wondering any info would be greatly appreciated.

broctoon
04-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Snagged an UGH Anakin and UGH Obi-Wan at about 8:20 at the Wood Dale Target. Five more to go! I left the rest of the coruscant wave behind.

MarleyEds
04-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Snagged UGH Cody and AT-AT Driver today from Target Rt. 59. Plenty of Utapau Clones left if anyone's looking.

Dan...give me a hollar, I should have some UGH for ya...lmk when you want to hook up for that other stuff too!

KIDD
04-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Anyone have a Boba Fett UGH or a Snowtrooper UGH to trade ?
i have other UGH's to trade lmk 773-410-4511

BHiga
04-06-2006, 01:46 PM
In regards to the post Commander Dan left....I was the one that he is refering to. As I stated in the PM, I am holding them to trade for the 4 UGH I have left and if someone really wanted them, I would consider selling them at a slightly higher price.
Ask anyone on this board I have more than done my fair share of hooking up and have never charged anything over retail. The only reason I said that was because I really dont want to part with them unless it is for the UGH I still need. Commander Dan, I am sorry if you took my reply the wrong way.

Side note - nothing in good old Palatine Target/Walmart

jdhern
04-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks to SlappyWhite for the trade today to complete my little blue holo guys.

bucarooo
04-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Scored UGHs and Codys from ST St. Chuck today ---- at least 10 creams at 11am! Got Scorch & Grievous to trade for Cody and At_AT (UGH) only!!!!!!!

KIDD
04-06-2006, 04:19 PM
hey rob u still got my other 2 UGH's ???????? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bucarooo
04-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Anybody still need this? $10 found one full of dust at Meijer......

DGFD
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
I picked up 2 UGH Boba's and a UGH snowtrooper this morning at Toys R Us on 75th street. They still had lots of regular figures and I left behind a damaged UGH snowtrooper!

jaydexx
04-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Hello; Rebel Scummers
Today I when to Target at Brickyard in Chicago. I manage to find a Speeder Pilot,(holo) Ki-Adi-Mundi,Scorch, 3 clones, and a Galactic Hunt G. Grievous. But the hunt gos on!!

Jaydexx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bomarr
04-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Orland Target: Checked around 4p - ususal pegwarmers, no Coruscant or UGH's

Orland TRU: about 4:10p, Lots of Wave 2.5, also no Coruscant or UGH's

KIDD
04-06-2006, 08:58 PM
found UGH Fett @ Walgreens on North Ave Melrose Park Next to TRU. Jaydexx u got lucky i dont know where that UGH Grievous came from cause when i was there this AM they only had 1 case and i got the UGH Cody & Grievous out of the case.

posterboykelly
04-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Anyone interested in splitting a case of the new VOTC fig.s from Entertainmentearth. I have no use for more than 1 of each, and can't find a set of 5 for an acceptable price, but I don't want to set it up with anyone outside the Chicago area to save shipping.

ieyasu00
04-06-2006, 10:37 PM
I saw something today at the TRU at 75th in Downers that
made me wonder...............
While looking at the titanium series ships, i noticed that
3 UGH slave 1's had been twisted and bent at the top..
I looked at the rest of the titaniums, and all of them
seemed to be in pretty good shape except for the 3 UGH
slave 1's. We've all seen this before with action figures and
other stuff, but why titaniums? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

gmess
04-07-2006, 01:39 AM
I saw something today at the TRU at 75th in Downers that
made me wonder...............
While looking at the titanium series ships, i noticed that
3 UGH slave 1's had been twisted and bent at the top..
I looked at the rest of the titaniums, and all of them
seemed to be in pretty good shape except for the 3 UGH
slave 1's. We've all seen this before with action figures and
other stuff, but why titaniums? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was there at opening on Wednesday and saw all of them. I passed on them cause they were all bent. Since they had just stocked them, they were probably damaged during shipping or when the workers were stocking them, but they were all already damaged at 10:05 yesterday morning http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

And is there anyone here that had the 5 Scorches in their cart that morning? I grabbed the other 5 from the new display on the other side that u didn't see. I didn't really need 'em, just didn't want to see somebody walk out with 10 Scorches http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gmess
04-07-2006, 01:44 AM
TRU on 75th got the mother load in on stock... the whole section opposite of the normal SW section was filled.. though.. they were missing all clones http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TRU has some sweet sales, WWE figs, but 2 get one free, GI JOE buy $20 get a sigma 6 figure free, oh, and they got in some Xbox 360s too!!!

happy huntin'

JoeRhyno -

You didn't miss any clones, 'cause there weren't any there at opening, as the only guy in the store before me only had Scorches in his cart. [Read above post http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif] I took all the remaining Scorches. He had 5 or 6 and I took the last 5 from that new display that he missed, just so he wouldn't take them all. No Utapau Clones at all http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

And I did take advantage of the GI Joe deal too. I picked up the Viper Lockdown 6-pack and got the new Shirtless Storm Shadow free!

JoeRhyno
04-07-2006, 02:04 AM
And I did take advantage of the GI Joe deal too. I picked up the Viper Lockdown 6-pack and got the new Shirtless Storm Shadow free!

so.. you were the one to take the Stormie... I was looking for him, lol.. though, I did get the blue BAT... That Shirtless Stormshadow is awesoem looking, great detail Hasbro!!!

KIDD
04-07-2006, 10:29 AM
I scored 4 more UGH this morning @ Target in the HIP
Han Solo
Grievous
Scorch
Vader

if anyone needs a regular cody gimme a pm or call me and ill tell u where i hid it.

mewsh1
04-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Shooting you a PM KIDD

broctoon
04-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Still nothing new at the Target on Meacham and Higgins. Lots of clogged pegs with mixed case leftovers. Target on Scahumburg and Barrington looks like they have had the coruscant wave sitting for a day or two now (minus Cody and fire pilot, of course).

Also of note- toynk has the GG episode III clone mini busts up to preorder. They are charging a little more for the blue and orange, but it's worth it 'cause they are sold out everywhere else. I didn't post this in the "other collectibles" thread 'cause I wanted the locals to get a crack at them. Get to 'em fast!

gmess
04-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Also of note- toynk has the GG episode III clone mini busts up to preorder. They are charging a little more for the blue and orange, but it's worth it 'cause they are sold out everywhere else. I didn't post this in the "other collectibles" thread 'cause I wanted the locals to get a crack at them. Get to 'em fast!

Yeah I noticed this the other day and was thinking about ordering a set. I thought I would have to order a case to make sure I got them all, but you can't beat their price on the set! I just wonder what they're gonna do with all the leftover white clones? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

broctoon
04-07-2006, 12:26 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/IMG]

Hopefully clearance them! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

emgamera
04-07-2006, 02:10 PM
anyone get a chance to run one of those target 60-mile merchandise search deals on the VTSC yet?

i may have to get myself into a target soon.

DMESS
04-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Picked up UGH Ani and OB1 today at Golf Mill Target. Nothing else of note there or at the TRU.

gmess
04-07-2006, 02:13 PM
anyone get a chance to run one of those target 60-mile merchandise search deals on the VTSC yet?

i may have to get myself into a target soon.

Ran one yesterday and the day before. "No stores in the selected area have this item"

Will run another one when I go out later today.

They should be here any day...

KIDD
04-07-2006, 02:15 PM
No VTSC in the system yet

emgamera
04-07-2006, 02:32 PM
awesome. thank you, gentlemen.

we who are stuck at work salute your efforts.

when they do show, feel free to go the PM route, if we're trying to avoid lurkers.

KIDD
04-07-2006, 02:47 PM
I feel they will show up between Monday and Wednesday

Scrub
04-07-2006, 05:00 PM
thanks to kidd, i got a cody. i also got the rest of the coruscant wave from the hip target(minus firespeeder pilot). this was around noon.

Bomarr
04-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Hodgkins Target: Found 2 Obi-wans, Anakin and Lushros. Also plenty of the mix wave. Left everything.
Hodgkins Walmart: 1 lonely Hoth Vader.

Commander_Dan
04-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Ok fist off the Cubbies won. Woo Hoo. I went to the Target on 83rd & a lady brought out 2 cases but they were the mixed cases with no UGH's. I bought 2 clones & a scorch. I went to Target in Orland nothing special, Orland Wal-Mart nothing as well, Orland TRU & found 2 clones but gave them to other collectors that were looking for them. I also met a few new guys that are pretty cool. Other wise not much found. Weasel I sent your figs today bro. I just would like to add that KIDD is a huge help here, one stand up guy. If anyone needs anything let me know I got my 30 clones & all the reg versions of figs, so if anyone needs anything just let me know. I do need a few Galactic Hunts but thats not as important as helping other collectors out here. If anyone can help I need these Galactic hunts
Cody (for my buddy in Urbana)
Snowtrooper
Scorch (pending)
at-at (pending)
Boba Fett (pending)
Darth Vader
Anyone that needs basic let me know & once I finish the UGH's any I get will be offered up here for cost.

mewsh1
04-07-2006, 06:25 PM
thanks to kidd, i got a cody. i also got the rest of the coruscant wave from the hip target(minus firespeeder pilot). this was around noon.

So you're the one that beat my mom there! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Weasel27
04-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Weasel I sent your figs today bro.

Thanks Dan! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can finally cross Foul and Firespeeder Pilot off of my need list!

It looks like I just missed out on scoring a Cody today at both the Elgin/S. Elgin Targets. I found the remains of the Coruscant wave at both stores. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

KIDD
04-07-2006, 09:43 PM
If someone see the Titanium Clone Wars Gunship from the cartoon can you please pick it up for me? id really appreciate it

JoeRhyno
04-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I got you covered KIDD, I picked one up for my buddy and he never got back to me, so if you want it, it's yours... it's the one facing down.

KIDD
04-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Joe gimme a call 773-410-4511

Mr__Ackbar
04-07-2006, 11:27 PM
My wife was home from work today, so I ran around to Costco, Jewel, and helped my mother-in-law with some errands. Costco had plenty of MR Force FX Lightsabers for $79.99. That's by far the cheapest I'd ever seen them. They had Windu, Anakin, and Vader in stock.

I also hit the Targets on 31st and Cicero and 72nd and Cicero. The first had lots of Geo pegwarmers, the second had almost nothing. I did grab the first season of Batman Beyond, though.

Jedi_Master
04-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Today was a good one for the Jedi Master! I had the day off, and hit the SuperTarget at Irving Park road and 59, and lo and behold, there were 2 dreamsickles, 1 cody and 1 firespeeder pilot. I took all but one of the dreamsickles.
Nice to finally see some of the new figures on the pegs. This was at about 4:15 p.m. today.

INDY
04-08-2006, 09:07 AM
The following stores showed the VTSc in stock as of this morning:

Lemont
Plainfield
Calumet City
Muskegon
Bourbonnais

all showed 2-3 cases except Bourbonais which only showed 1

DMESS
04-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Found another UGH Scorch and Grievous this morning at Super T S Elgin. Let another collector (at least I hope he was) have them, but scored two more orange clones, a Firespeeder and another Cody for Weaz.They had another orange clone and the rest of the Coruscant wave. Target in Elgin had pretty much the same except the clones. Let the same guy have the UGH OB1 and the regular Cody abd Firespeeder Pilot.

MarleyEds
04-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Vintage, Vintage, Vintage!

UTtoyfan
04-08-2006, 10:47 AM
No new figures this morning at Willowbrook Target on Rt. 83, Gllen Ellyn Walmart on 53, or the TRU on Butterfield Road in Downers Grove.

AGMB
04-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Nothing new at the Forest Park Wal-Mart, Broadview Target, North Riverside TRU and KB. For anyone who hasn't been to the Forest Park Wal-Mart recently, they moved the toy section to where the electronics used to be.

KIDD, there was a Titanium Cartoon Gunship at the KB at 5 Points two nights ago. Probably not there now though.

Oh - and if anyone is still looking for the Titanium UGH Slave 1, I have one. If no one PM's me by tomorrow, I'll return it.

Revanmandowar
04-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey Marti,
So glad you got that Gentle Giant Vader bust. Now you will be selling those plastic pieces of crap and join the ranks of the"other collectibles" collectors. Welcome to being broke!
You will cave in, I know you will!!!

MarleyEds
04-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Alright...who scored the UGH from Fox Valley TRU this morning! Hope it was one of us.

emgamera
04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
INDY -- thanks a million for the update on the vintage stock!

for anyone interested, the lemont store does indeed have them. i stopped by, asked for help, and ended up with three guys helping me out. they seemed kind of confused since there weren't any pegs for the figures. but they called a manager, who said the figures probably just weren't on the planogram yet, and that they should pull whatever i wanted from back stock.

they brought out a case (which i bought), and even told me there were a couple more in back if i wanted them.

so for anyone willing to make the trip, the people at lemont target are VERY cool and willing to get 'em out of the back!

Weasel27
04-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone here who offered to help me with the Coruscant wave. It's a great community we have here. I had one heck of a time finding Cody, Fire Pilot and Foul. Never did find them actually!

Thanks to DMESS, Commander Dan and Broctoon, I'm finally caught up. Here's hoping the next wave will be a little easier for me to locate.

TheAngryRaccoon
04-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Remnants of the Coruscant wave at Target in Streamwood. Orange clones, Ki-adi, anakins and I think a couple of Foul Moudamas are on the pegs as of about an hour ago. Got stuck working from 8 last night till 3 this afteroon. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif I wonder if they were there in the morning...oh well..tomorrow is another day.

By the way, anyone have the DCPI for the new clamshell vintage figures? The only one I really want is the biker scout. He looks freakin' sweet!

mewsh1
04-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Does anyone in the area have one extra Shocktrooper? It's the only ROTS fig I was never able to find. Package condition doesn't matter since I'm going to open it. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

jaydexx
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Today at the Pulaski Target Nothing!! Then when to the Target on Cicero by Ogden Ave. Found 2 more Clone and another Boba Fett & Snow Trooper Galactic Hunt.

jaydexx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Commander_Dan
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I didnt go huntin but did go to meet Chairman Meow to give him his Cody & he's a cool (KAT). Well guys I hope you have lots of luck tomorrow I have to work again.

JoeRhyno
04-08-2006, 11:00 PM
INDY -- thanks a million for the update on the vintage stock!

for anyone interested, the lemont store does indeed have them. i stopped by, asked for help, and ended up with three guys helping me out. they seemed kind of confused since there weren't any pegs for the figures. but they called a manager, who said the figures probably just weren't on the planogram yet, and that they should pull whatever i wanted from back stock.

they brought out a case (which i bought), and even told me there were a couple more in back if i wanted them.

so for anyone willing to make the trip, the people at lemont target are VERY cool and willing to get 'em out of the back!

I stopped by there after work and had this cute lil girl with a nice rack check the number for me, there weren't anymore in the backroom... I had the numbers for the Battle pack and Grievous with me too, but I felt bad bothering her like 10 mins before they closed, while she was straightening up... lol.. anyone do an area location on the other exclusives too?

KIDD
04-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Battle pack and Grievous
no where in IL, WI Or INdy hopefully this week http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cloneobiwan
04-09-2006, 12:07 AM
It seems with every wave we get a period of only pegwammers that nobody wants at all and it seems like everytime UGH's hit it flies off the shelf because of a scapler or because some kid thinks its rare because of the sticker. Maybe we should get hold of those stickers and put them on the pegwarmers so we can get them out and maybe they'll stock newer stock because most scaplers don't look at the figure but for the sticker on it. Call me crazy but I wonder if it would work.

KIDD
04-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Dude i have gotten a total of 6 UGH figures from the HIP Target so dont say they fly off the shelf, you just need to get out and hunt if you want to get the Galactic Hunts http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Saberking57
04-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Dude i have gotten a total of 6 UGH figures from the HIP Target so dont say they fly off the shelf, you just need to get out and hunt if you want to get the Galactic Hunts http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

\

So HIP finally got somthing.

UTtoyfan
04-09-2006, 08:32 AM
I finally saw the UGH and parts of the Coruscant wave in a store today! The Target near Yorktown Mall in Lombard restocked with 3 cases of Coruscant. There were three each of UGH Boba and Snowtrooper. I only bought one Snowtrooper and one Boba for broctoon(since I'm not collecting these), and one Foul Moudama since I didn't have him yet and so bought him as an impulse. I left the two other UGH Boba and Snowtroopers there on the pegs(as of 8:15 AM). With regards to other figures, there were a lot of Utapau Clones, some Firespeeder Pilots, Grievous, Ki-Adi, Ani and Obi. No Cody or Lushros at all.

EDIT: I did a search and they did not have VTSC - 087 06 1511

AGMB
04-09-2006, 08:37 AM
I finally saw the UGH and parts of the Coruscant wave in a store today! The Target near Yorktown Mall in Lombard restocked with 3 cases of Coruscant. There were three each of UGH Boba and Snowtrooper. I only bought one Snowtrooper and one Boba for broctoon(since I'm not collecting these), and one Foul Moudama since I didn't have him yet and so bought him as an impulse. I left the two other UGH Boba and Snowtroopers there on the pegs(as of 8:15 AM). With regards to other figures, there were a lot of Utapau Clones, some Firespeeder Pilots, Grievous, Ki-Adi, Ani and Obi. No Cody or Lushros at all.

Similar report at Broadview Target, however I got there seconds late as a couple collectors (at least I hope they were collectors) were grabbing the Grevious, Cody, Scorch, and At-At Driver UGH off the selves. They also grabbed the regular Codys. If you guys are rebelscummers, congrats! No exclusives to report. Nothing new at the Forest Part Wal-Mart.

Still need UGH if anyone can help.

Maxattack106
04-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Munster, IN Target had Chewie and Vader and nothing else under the scanner check for basic figures or the exclusive Grevious figure.

broctoon
04-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Meacham Wal Mart- nothing
Target Higgins/Meacham- nothing
Target Scahumburg and Barrington- nothing

At the Targets I checked the scanners for Battle Packs, Vintage and Demise of Grievous (as well as more figures), and neither store has any of them yet.

Big thanks to UTtoyfan for the help on my UGH hunt. Three more to go! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BHiga
04-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Still nothing in the way of Grievous or VSTC in Palatine. Anyone else have any luck today?

Still trying to finish of my UGH too...Have 1 Grievous left.

INDY
04-09-2006, 12:08 PM

Similar report at Broadview Target, however I got there seconds late as a couple collectors (at least I hope they were collectors) were grabbing the Grevious, Cody, Scorch, and At-At Driver UGH off the selves. They also grabbed the regular Codys. If you guys are rebelscummers, congrats! No exclusives to report. Nothing new at the Forest Part Wal-Mart.

It wasn't my old friends the stink brothers was it? Brothers, early to mid twenties, desperately in need of a shower and a comb? Started becomming VERY bothersome about two years ago in the Broadview, Forest Park area after being kicked out of LaGrange Target for stealing (allegedly).

JoeRhyno
04-09-2006, 12:21 PM
63rd Target nuttin new... but they did have 2 sweet new Transfomers Jets...

75th TRU.. buy 2 get 1 free... could have used that laaast week...

jaydexx
04-09-2006, 12:33 PM

I was the one who snag the Cody NOT UGH/ At At Driver & G. Grievous (UGH) But the Father and son Tag-Team got the Cody Scorch (UGH) couple clones some other Figures. Sorry!

jaydexx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jwenig
04-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Joe Rhino, what items were buy 2 get one free... Star Wars Action figures?

Also, I have an extra UGH Scorch and UGH Grievous for trade. I am in need of UGH Cody & UGH AT-AT Driver. PM me if you have what I need.

J

jaydexx
04-09-2006, 12:44 PM
When back! to Target on Cicero & Odgen about 9:30 a.m. Found ALOT! of mix waves there was 2 clones.I left on the Pegs. But not much more!

jaydexx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AGMB
04-09-2006, 12:59 PM

I was the one who snag the Cody NOT UGH/ At At Driver & G. Grievous (UGH) But the Father and son Tag-Team got the Cody Scorch (UGH) couple clones some other Figures. Sorry!

jaydexx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

No need to apologize. I'll say hey next time. If you find extras, please let me know.

Hit the Melrose Park Target and found remnents of current waves but no UGH.

jaydexx
04-09-2006, 01:09 PM

No need to apologize. I'll say hey next time. If you find extras, please let me know.

Hit the Melrose Park Target and found remnents of current waves but no UGH.

O.K. sounds like a plan! I'll be the mean looking guy! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ha ha ha

jaydexx

emgamera
04-09-2006, 01:29 PM
off-topic:

has anyone seen the new assortment of spiderman around the area? (hobgoblin, hydro-man, spider-hulk)

cloneobiwan
04-09-2006, 01:30 PM

What I meant was that it get the pegwarmers off the shelf and nothing else I not being lazy about going out but I mean it would help the stores and us. I was just kidding about the stickers.

JoeRhyno
04-09-2006, 02:00 PM

J

I think it just said Sar wars figures.. iddn't look too hard cause they didn't have anything I wanted.

EDIT: I just checked TRU.com and it looks like it's all SW toys, cause I put a unleashed battle pack, a big unleashed fugure and a 3&3/4th multi pack in my cart, entered the code: TYRTTFREESWA and went to check out and had $10.99 taken off http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CorranHorn
04-09-2006, 02:11 PM

J

I think it just said Sar wars figures.. iddn't look too hard cause they didn't have anything I wanted.

I believe it's on all Star Wars brand items, from action figures to accessories. At least thats what the ad on Jedidefender and the sign at the Golf Mill TRU said this morning. They didn't have anything worth getting though, some remnant of the Geo wave.

Golf Mill Target had a buttload of Coruscant wave figures though. I met BHiga there and we each were able to get an employee to bring out some stock from the back all in the form of Coruscant wave figures. As I left at 12:30ish, they still had a couple Cody's, a Foul Moudama, several Orange Clones, and many of the remainder of that wave. So have at it folks.

Talking with BHiga, I got the idea to check the DPCI # for the VTSC figures at Target and while the stores on the North Side and Burbs come up empty, the south side is stocked with VTSC. According to the girl, these numbers are as of last night though I am not sure if these are per figure or per case as each fig shows the same number...

4433 S Pulaski - 5
Crestwood - 20
Calument City - 5
Homewood - 10
Plainfield - 10
New Lenox - 10
Joliet - 10
Highland, IN - 10

KIDD
04-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Golf MIll Target
shows 20 VSTC in stock as of 2:49 PM
happy hunting fellas

ReturnOfVader
04-09-2006, 03:02 PM
I picked up a couple Firespeeder Pilots, and a few UGH's from Target in Batavia at opening.

There was at a minimum 4 cases of figures on the pegs, left all the Clones, all of the Coruscant wave (no regular Cody's were there) and a few UGH's hanging. Probably not much left on the pegs now...but you never know...

Maxattack106
04-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Went to the TRU in Merrillville, IN for the 2 for 1 sale. They only had Hoth remnants, Grevious, Anakin, Lushros and Holo Ki Adi from the Coruscant wave. This was actually the first time I've actually seen any Coruscant on the pegs.

BHiga
04-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Well Golf Mill Did Have some VSTC so thankfully that was easy enough for me. No other stores in the area have any VSTC (at least not NW Burbs)...Nice to meet another fellow Scummer, CorranHorn, another great guy who doesnt take all of the new stuff...Glad to have met you. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

INDY
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Figure the one day I don't work the peice of crap Golf Mill store gets them in. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

marshubo
04-09-2006, 06:31 PM
CorranHorn,

Thanks for the update on the Crestwood Target, they gladly brought out the VSTC figures. There are 2 Hans, 1 Luke and 1 Greedo left at 6pm tonight. Strangely there were 3 Hans and 1 Tusken Raider in the case.

posterboykelly
04-09-2006, 09:27 PM
What is the Target dpi code for the VTSC?

KIDD
04-09-2006, 10:02 PM
087-06-1511

Bomarr
04-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Big thanks to INDY and CorranHorn!
With the info they gave, I was able to get a case of the VTSC figures this morning! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/DriveWRX/Case-03.jpg

Can't wait for the Lucas Stormtrooper!
Oh, BTW also got Cody at the same time! A very good day...

What is the Target dpi code for the VTSC?

DCPI: 087-06-1511
Happy Hunting!

KIDD
04-09-2006, 11:40 PM
A little Target humor http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/kidd_/myTargetsign.jpg
Lets print these out and replace the ones at Target with these

posterboykelly
04-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the DPI. All the targets I hit never have anthing out until I bust out a DPI and than they'll go get it for me. Iwasn't intrested in Lucastrooper, but than I saw the pics of it on card, and had to get it (even though loath them for making m buy another Greedo!) Thanks for the codes. Also that would be a great sign to slip on at target!

hothra
04-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Orland Park Target had several Holo Ki Adis and Dreamsicles on the pegs as of 9:30 a.m.. I took the lone Obi Wan, and now I'm complete on the carded figs with the exception of any UGH (which I'll pick up if I see, but not gonna go out of my way to overpay for).

Well, caught up except for these new Vintage and the Target exclusive and the Senate Battle Pack...

gmess
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Nothing at Darien Walmart, TRU 75th, or Target 63rd.

They were stocking the toys at Target, but the only SW box was the Assault vehicles. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cloneobiwan
04-10-2006, 12:17 PM
A wasted morning!!! I went to the hip target and they didn't have figures in the back like the scanner said and no VTSC and when I went to the service desk to ask What stores Have VTSC they said The HIP, Brickyard, Melrose, Rosemont, Niles, and Elston Target had 2 cases of them but in the end the stores at the HIP, Melrose, and Brickyard didn't have them but their systems said they did. They checked the backroom and all toy managers in each store looked also and they don't have them but the system told them that they have two cases worth. I don't think the others do either and each store wondered why they didn't have any or no location of them and yet it still said they had it. So don't waste your time at those stores it seems more likely they don't have them.

INDY
04-10-2006, 12:25 PM
I get that to. The system at the store says they have them but then the people looking can't find the case anywhere or it isn't in the location it's suppose to be in. The VTSC figures are not on their current planogram, so the people stocking don't have anywhere to but it in the aisle and it goes to limbo.
Also when you check a store from another store, by the time you get there the case could be gone already and the computer hasn't "updated" the info.

KIDD
04-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Indy you are correct the computer dont update till tomorrow morning @ 8:00 AM so all day it could say they have them but in reality they were probably sold this AM and the system has not updated yet

DMESS
04-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Hip Target has a case of VTSC in the back and 4 figures on the floor. A Super nice employee called back to the stock room and waited probably 10 mins for someone to bring a case out for me. I grabbed 1 set and an extra Scout Trooper. Now I just want to grab another set and a few more Scouts and I'm all caught up except the UGhs.

For those of you who are getting help from employees at Target we should all go to Target.com and send a note to corporate. Maybe all the customer praise will help them lift those silly signs off the pegs. Trust me, corporations NEVER get positive feedback from customers, and when they do, they get really excited. I was able to help a TRU employee get a transfer to another store by sending in a note to croporate.

cloneobiwan
04-10-2006, 01:07 PM
What time were you at the store I was there at 8:30 and they didn't have them anywhere and or in the back. I guess someone grabed the rest right after you and today day all the employees haved helped me out and did look in the back anyway for stuff for me at least and an employee actully asked if she can help me find any figures I needed I git to say customer service was excellent at all stores today.

emgamera
04-10-2006, 01:18 PM
punctuation = good.

/helpful

Chairman_Meow
04-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Wheaton and Diehl Rd. showed no VTSC this am. Lombard has them in the stockroom but the person whom I asked nicely if I could buy them refused to go back and get them. When I asked her point blank that "they don't want to sell them?" She said "no". Jeez I have the wrong idea about retail. I thought the object was to make money?

Also a big shout out to Commander Dan for the Cody hook up. Great guy and a real asset to collectors on this board!

No shout out to the guy on this board whom fellow scummers helped out with the VSTC line only to turn around and put them up on ebay http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif. C'mon, karma man, pay it forward!

gmess
04-10-2006, 02:35 PM
No shout out to the guy on this board whom fellow scummers helped out with the VSTC line only to turn around and put them up on ebay http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif. C'mon, karma man, pay it forward!

I searched active and completed auctions for "VTSC" and "vintage saga" and nothing came up within 100 miles of our area. Are you naming somebody in particular or just assuming somebody else got them to put them up on eBay?

bucarooo
04-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Grabbed 5 UGH this morning from Naperville Target (no Cody or firepilots) ( Some Mom was buying her kid UGH scorch in Naperville) & St Charles ST ( no Cody or firepilots)! Returned 10 Creamsicles to ST in So. Elgin (I hate the azzwipe employees there --- won't get a damn thing for anybody!)
Nothing anywhere else on Diehl Rd or FV or St Charles Mall run.....

JoeRhyno
04-10-2006, 03:09 PM
For those of you who are getting help from employees at Target we should all go to Target.com and send a note to corporate. Maybe all the customer praise will help them lift those silly signs off the pegs. Trust me, corporations NEVER get positive feedback from customers, and when they do, they get really excited. I was able to help a TRU employee get a transfer to another store by sending in a note to croporate.

wont work, I emailed them asking them about their policy and a fellow scumer emailed them and asked them a couple things that had to do with collecting and we both got basically the same generic email responce:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

RE: Your Comments About Collectible and High-Demand Merchandise

Dear Joe Ryan,

As you can imagine, there's been a lot of excitement about the
availability of Star Wars figures at our Woodridge Target store.

We give our store teams some guidelines on purchase limits and set
dates for high-demand items. We encourage our store teams to limit the
availability of these items as needed or as appropriate.

That's because at Target, it's always our goal to try and give all
guests the opportunity to buy these types of items. Despite our best
efforts, this isn't always possible. We're sorry if you couldn't find the
item you were looking for.

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Benny
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com (http://www.target.com)
[THREAD ID:1-1QEO7U]

Save money when you shop at Target. Each time you shop with your Target
Visa, you will earn points toward a Target Rewards certificate good for
10% savings on a full day of shopping at any Target store. Subject to
Target Rewards program rules. Some restrictions apply to 10% discount.
See store for details. The Target Visa is a credit card issued by Target
National Bank, an affiliate of Target stores. Subject to credit
approval.

[/QUOTE]

marshubo
04-10-2006, 03:37 PM
GMESS...look up VSTC (not VTSC) on ebay and you'll see what he means. I don't know him so I'm not sure if its the same guy that's on here or not.

DMESS
04-10-2006, 03:42 PM
What time were you at the store I was there at 8:30 and they didn't have them anywhere and or in the back. I guess someone grabed the rest right after you and today day all the employees haved helped me out and did look in the back anyway for stuff for me at least and an employee actully asked if she can help me find any figures I needed I git to say customer service was excellent at all stores today.

If you are referring to me, I was there at noon today. They were supposed to put the other 4 on the pegs, but I didn't actually witness them doing it. They also said there was two locations in back, which I took to mean they had 2 cases. They brought 1 case out and opened it in front of me and handed me the 6 figures I bought.

xwing_5
04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Nothing nothing and more of nothing.

Targets: 75th/83, 63rd 355, McHenry, Yorktown, Crystal Lake, nadda.

Walmarts: Darien, Glenn Ellyn, Lake Street/355, McHenry, nadda.

What a wasted toy nabbing day. At least I was able to get some work done http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DMESS
04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
wont work, I emailed them asking them about their policy and a fellow scumer emailed them and asked them a couple things that had to do with collecting and we both got basically the same generic email responce:

But did you ask them why they have the crappy policy or were you praising employees for ignoring it? Two really different things. One is a complaint, whether meant to be or not and the other is a compliment.

gmess
04-10-2006, 03:54 PM
GMESS...look up VSTC (not VTSC) on ebay and you'll see what he means. I don't know him so I'm not sure if its the same guy that's on here or not.

Thanks marshubo, I see it now http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif ...The seller must have been lured to the darkside...

PSB81
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up, scored vtsc at target in new lenox, btw the numbers refer to the amount of figures each store got (nl had one case of ten figures etc.)

INDY
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM

Who's here from Palatine?
Thanks marshubo, I see it now http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif ...The seller must have been lured to the darkside...

UTtoyfan
04-10-2006, 04:41 PM
KB Toys Yorktown Mall - Nothing(has been a while)
TRU on Highland Avenue in Downers Grove - Carkoon wave and Yodas, plus ROTS figures

JoeRhyno
04-10-2006, 05:05 PM

But did you ask them why they have the crappy policy or were you praising employees for ignoring it? Two really different things. One is a complaint, whether meant to be or not and the other is a compliment.

I asked them what there exact policy was for collectable items and if all stores are supposed to follow it or just ones with "collector problems" of course they didn't answer my question fully, they just gave me the generic answer they're probably told to tell.

SlappyWhite
04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Anybody seen the big anti collector sign at Alg Target?It just happens to be in the middle of the star wars figure section.Someone must have ticked off old man Withers.Maybe we should all chip in and get him a Fleshlight.Perhaps he'll loosen up.

ReturnOfVader
04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Wheaton and Diehl Rd. showed no VTSC this am. Lombard has them in the stockroom but the person whom I asked nicely if I could buy them refused to go back and get them. When I asked her point blank that "they don't want to sell them?" She said "no". Jeez I have the wrong idea about retail. I thought the object was to make money?

Also a big shout out to Commander Dan for the Cody hook up. Great guy and a real asset to collectors on this board!

Are you talking about this guy from Palatine, IL?

VOTC (http://cgi.ebay.com/IN-HAND-Vintage-Luke-Skywalker-XWing-Star-Wars-MOC-VOTC_W0QQitemZ6050419076QQcategoryZ751QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem)

emgamera
04-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Maybe we should all chip in and get him a Fleshlight.Perhaps he'll loosen up.

THAT's funny.

Chairman_Meow
04-10-2006, 07:27 PM

Are you talking about this guy from Palatine, IL?

Yes.

VOTC (http://cgi.ebay.com/IN-HAND-Vintage-Luke-Skywalker-XWing-Star-Wars-MOC-VOTC_W0QQitemZ6050419076QQcategoryZ751QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem)

DMESS
04-10-2006, 08:30 PM
I really hope that seller isn't the same one from the boards here. Bad form...

Weasel27
04-10-2006, 08:39 PM
I really hope that seller isn't the same one from the boards here. Bad form...

If it is, that makes this post from him really funny:

"Well Golf Mill Did Have some VSTC so thankfully that was easy enough for me. No other stores in the area have any VSTC (at least not NW Burbs)...Nice to meet another fellow Scummer, CorranHorn, another great guy who doesnt take all of the new stuff..."

KIDD
04-10-2006, 09:11 PM
not to defend bhiga but 29.99 for 2 figures isnt really scalping in my opinion each figura was 11.99 + tax = $13.70
13.70 x 2 = 27.40 + ebay fees comon fellas cut him some slack on this one

Mr__Ackbar
04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I can't believe that the southwest area got the VTSC in before anyone else. That's the first time EVER in my estimation. We are usually a couple of weeks behind the western and nothern burbs.

Anyway, from that post Sunday night about who had what in stock, I went over to the Target on Pulaski and 44th at around 10am. I meant to go earlier, but staying to a strict schedule can be pretty difficult when you are on baby time. I considered going out without showering, but I thought it would be a bad idea to deepen the stereotype of collectors having bad hygiene.

Anyway, nothing on the pegs there. I went to customer service and was helped tremendously by an employee named Maribel. She said that she had just sold their last case! Whoever you are, I hope you were a fellow scummer, but I doubt it. Maribel told me that she sent him to the McKinley Park Target to grab some more cases. I mean, maybe he was buying for his friends, but how many cases do you need?

Next, she printed out a list of figs in the area for me. Then, she called the Bedford Park Target for me to see if they would hold a case for me. They said they couldn't find them. I figure they had already sold their cases or the guys there didn't want to look.

Maribel didn't give up, though. She went ahead and phoned McKinley Park in the hopes that the other guy hadn't bought all their cases. They told her they weren't allowing anyone to buy those figures until April 30th. So if that guy was a scalper, he didn't get those cases.

I get the feeling that if Maribel hadn't heard the "don't sell until April 30th" line, she might have kept on calling for me. Still, she was extremely helpful and gave me the list of stock in the area. By the way, here is that list. Who knows how much stock is left, as this is from 10:15am today:

McKinley Park (33rd and Damen) - 2 cases
Bedford Park (71st and Cicero) - 1 case
Broadview - 3 cases
Hodgkins - 3 cases
Chicago (87th and Cottage Grove) - 1 lonely figure
Chicago (Elston Ave.) - 3 cases
Chicago (Brickyard) - 2 cases
Melrose Park - 2 cases

You may notice that I left out the Cicero Target over on 31st and Cicero. This is where I finally scored my case! I met another guy there at the customer service counter who was getting a case for his brother. Christian turned out to be good people and we talked collecting for a little bit. We had to wait a while, but Sharonda at the desk was very helpful. Eventually, a girl named Bianca came from the back room with our two cases. She also was carrying customer service cards for Christian and I to fill out. We both named Bianca and Sharonda on our cards. Based on the stock report, we cleaned them out.

So now I'm all caught up. I've got a set for myself and another for a buddy from Chicago Force. I think I am going to get an extra Scout Trooper, however.

Mr__Ackbar
04-10-2006, 09:31 PM
I forgot to thank KIDD for all the helpful info over the last few days.

As far as the scalping discussion goes, I agree that $30 for two figs isn't exactly a rip off when you factor in taxes, fees, and gas.

On the other hand, why doesn't he first offer what he's got to the members here before going the ebay route?

DMESS
04-10-2006, 09:37 PM
not to defend bhiga but 29.99 for 2 figures isnt really scalping in my opinion each figura was 11.99 + tax = $13.70
13.70 x 2 = 27.40 + ebay fees comon fellas cut him some slack on this one

Right, but did you look at the other auctions? He has a At-At UGH for $30. $23 is sure a lot for ebay fees....

I KNOW there are plenty of people here who need that one.

broctoon
04-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Just to clarify- I think that auction is only the Luke VTSC, so the price is a *tad* high. The picture shows the Sand Person, but it's not included in the description or title.

KIDD
04-10-2006, 10:06 PM
oops double post http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

KIDD
04-10-2006, 10:07 PM
After seeying this ---&gt;
Bhiga (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbhiga81QQhtZ-1) i retract my opinion of him i say we all do like the thread in Cali and name our stores and we can make a list and PM it to the people who are known not to be scalpers but true collectors

UTtoyfan
04-10-2006, 10:12 PM
After seeying this ---&gt;
Bhiga (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbhiga81QQhtZ-1) i retract my opinion of him i say we all do like the thread in Cali and name our stores and we can make a list and PM it to the people who are known not to be scalpers but true collectors

Oh wow, is it even an auction if you can only "Buy It Now" on the Star Wars items? UGH Cody is $44.99 plus shipping! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Insane in my membrane http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

marshubo
04-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Ackbar, I entered the DCP number at the McKinley Target and got none in stock. Wonder if they really even had them? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif