PDA

View Full Version : Alabama only: Code 3 Slave I w/acrylic case $230

mkULTRA
03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
For Sale: Boba Fett’s Slave I 1/65 scale die-cast metal ship. This includes the display stand, acrylic cover, all parts and accessories, and original boxes and packing materials. This has been opened and displayed in its case. I am the original owner. It is in good condition and has no problems that I am aware of. This is the regular edition, not the one signed by Jeremy Bullock.

Cost: $230 cash only (no checks)

The buyer needs to be willing to either pick this up in Moody, Alabama, or being willing to meet me some place in the Birmingham area. I recommend picking it up at my house in Moody so you can look at it outside the box before you buy it. I think this is a reasonable deal for someone in the Birmingham area that wants to save a little off the cost and save on shipping.

Compare prices:

Ebay: ???? (I don’t see any auctions right now – only “buy it now” sales that seem over-priced)
Code 3 Collectibles (w/o case): $295 + shipping
Brian’s Toys (w/case): 349.99 + shipping

Please send me a private message or email me at lizirdking@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions. I will get back to you within the next 7 days.