PDA

View Full Version : New store in NJ with lots of Star Wars for sale!

PorkChopExpress
03-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Hello, I have a friend who is officially opening his new store starting next weekend march 3rd. He will be there later on friday after 5pm and on saturday he may not be there till after 1 or so. I wanted to let u all know he will be open and will have lots of STAR WARS,GI JOES, Wrestling figures, and tons of other goodies. The store is in the route 18 flea market in East Brunswick NJ. The flea market is on RT. 18 and is literally 2 minutes away from the turnpike exit 9. It is an indoor flea market.

the address is :

Rt. 18 flea market (right next to sam's club)
290 route 18 (north bound side)
east brunswick, nj 08816

hours:
fri 11-9
sat 10-9
sun 11-6

So stop in and check it out. Great toys, great prices!

jediriccan
03-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Wow, the RT 18 market is still open. I am originally from EB, and thought for sure the market would be closed down by now. Does Englishtown market still exist????

DarthNervous
03-05-2006, 06:21 AM
I grew up in Marlboro which is 5 min from the Englishtown market. I left in 1994 to go to school in FL but would come back to visit from time to time. I was there last year some time....it's total crap now. No more back section as it is empty. I may check it out in the summer though.

Anyone want to reminisce about the good old days of Englishtown, PM me.

Captain_Piet
03-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Sure you got the date right? You posted on March 4, but his store opens the 5th?
Also, how does he get his inventory?