PDA

View Full Version : Hi there folks near Towson

Joe_B
02-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm a little bored right now, so I figured I would introduce myself. I'm going to be starting college at Towson this fall and I was just wondering how the hubt is down there. I was down a couple weeks back, and let me tell you, compared to what we have in NJ that is one very fancy Walmart in Towson! So I just wanted to make myself known and I look foreward to posting with ya'all come september!

CamaroJedi
02-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Welcome! I frequent the Towson area frequently because I live near. Towson has usually been really good to me lately. I have been finding a lot of new waves early at the Target and Wal Mart there. Happy Hunting!

VeryLaZ
02-19-2006, 11:15 PM
The Wal Mart is just about brand new. The Towson, Wal Mart, and the now alomost gone Toys R US were and is a great spot for finding stuff. Dont forgot the Target in Timmonium as well, its not to far and is one of the top Targets in the MD area imo, for finding new stuff.

Towson mall is pretty much useless, they used to have a KB and FAO, but since long closed, the only store, for figures, would be maybe Suncoast, but not sure if they even carry SW figures anymore.