PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow 1:1 Chewbacca bust ?

jordantwodelta
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Having read the thread about us all hoping Sideshow nail the 12" or Premium Format Chewie when they get round to it,i am sure they could pull of a great 1:1 Chewie bust too! .

I hope so anyway.What do you guys think?

oldschool_Jawa
02-09-2006, 11:38 AM
They probably could but it would depend heavily on how they decided to make the fur. I'm still waiting for GG to pump out a chewie bust!

Jay_the_Lesser
02-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Sideshow's 12" Chewbacca will likely have the real fur, so I'm curious as to how it will look.

I personally cant wait for Gentle Giant's Chewy Minibust (whenever they get around to doing it).

HinekenSkywalker
02-09-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm still waiting for GG to pump out a chewie bust!

Ditto. He's way overdue. It would look sweet holding his crossbow.

PadmeLeiaJaina
02-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Chewie's definitely on my list for hoping that GG will get to making a mini-bust of him this year!

Illusive Concepts did a great high quality mask/statue of Chewie about 10 years ago that you can still find, I think. It was made w/fur.

Order_66
02-09-2006, 05:10 PM
whats the obsession with chewy?? he never did one thing to help anyone. he was dead-weight. i woulda thrown that thing on an open-pit and grabbed some BBQ sauce. all he did was complain and choke lando....wait, he choked that jerkoff lando....ok nevermind, i like him now.

FU_obiwan
02-09-2006, 07:54 PM
yeah he did that and he carried yoda in ROTS that was about it so thx Peter Mayhew thx for chocking Lando

stewbacca
02-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Illusive Concepts did a great high quality mask/statue of Chewie about 10 years ago that you can still find, I think. It was made w/fur.

I used to use mine (still have it) to hold the houses mail when I had a bunch of roomates. we would put the others mail right in the mouth.

I got mine off ebay a long while ago for about 60 bucks shipped.