PDA

View Full Version : MR Obi-Wan Elite & Star Corps Helmet for Trade...

The_Jedi
02-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Hey gang...

I have a Master Replicas Obi-Wan Elite Edition as well as a Star Corps Clone Helmet for trade. Both are Sealed in their original packaging. They must both be later edition sizes because the Star Corps box has no white sticker on the outside, and the Obi Elite doesn't have a number on the white sticker. If anyone knows another way to get the edition sizes without openning the package please let me know. Any way, here's what I am looking for...

1) Master Replicas - Vader ESB Lightsaber, Vader Ep III lightsaber, Any Artist Proof. I have everything else and I don't collect the mini's.

2) Gentle Giant - Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Darth Vader Chrome, Ep II Yoda, Blue Clone, Red Clone, 3PO Statue, Chewie Statue, Biker Scout Statue, Republic Commando Statue, and Padme Maquette.

3) Almost any Vintage figure... carded, unpunched, clear bubble, at least AFA 70 or higher.

I'm a serious collector. My name is Philip Shahbaz, you can look up my collection on the site.

Jack_Fauth
02-03-2006, 10:44 AM
pm sent

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
02-03-2006, 11:57 AM
pm to you

The_Jedi
02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
PM's & Emails sent...

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
02-04-2006, 01:19 AM
PM's & Emails sent...

Are you sure about that?

The_Jedi
02-04-2006, 02:45 AM
PM's & Emails sent...

Are you sure about that?

What do you mean? People responded, so I responded back and let them know through the thread. So... what do you mean?

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
02-04-2006, 03:27 AM
PM's & Emails sent...

Are you sure about that?

What do you mean? People responded, so I responded back and let them know through the thread. So... what do you mean?

Just that I PM'ed you and you did not respond, that's all, that is why I asked if you are sure, no offense, I just would have appeciated a response.

FU_obiwan
02-05-2006, 01:41 AM
pm sent