PDA

View Full Version : Modern Collection - MAKE ME AN OFFER

danielhubby
01-14-2006, 08:02 PM
ALL LIST PRICES ARE NO LONGER IN EFFECT. MAKE ME AN OFFER ON WHAT YOU WANT. I WILL ATTEMPT TO ACCOMODATE ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. THE MORE YOU WANT, THE MORE FLEXIBLE THIS WILL GET.

WANTS:
(loose and complete figures)
Evolutions Sandtrooper (2nd variation - white pauldron)
Evolutions Darth Vader
VOTC Stormtrooper (I sold my only one by mistake!)
Animated Clone Wars figures from the series II DVD multipack release

FOR SALE:
Vintage figures:
Accessories and/or coins are unavailable unless noted.

Blue Snaggletooth - no loose joints; no gun; wear on boots

Barada - no loose joints; comes with coin (coin is a bit beat up, though)

Amanaman w/staff (awesome shape with no loose joints and great paint; comes with coin - coin is a bit beat up, though)

A-Wing pilot - no loose joints; comes with coin

I have a few other harder to find used, loose Vintage figures. PM me if you are looking for anything in particular

MODERN MISC:
StarWarsShop.Com Japanese Exclusive Remote Control R2-D2 $21
Boba Fett (2003 Convention Exclusive) $10.00
R2-D2 (Toys R Us 2002 Silver Anniversary Exclusive) $11.00
Darth Vader (2004 Toys "R" Us Exclusive) $10.00 X 2
VOTC clear plastic clamshell cases ( x 11)
Star Tours figures $8 each
G2-4T
RX-24 (Captain REX)
DL-X2
WEG-1618
G2-9T
SK-Z38
3T-RNE
G3-5LE
MSE-1T
SOTE Luke as Imperial Guard $4
SOTE Leia as Boushh $4
SOTE Chewbacca Snoova $4
SOTE Prince Xizor $4
SOTE Dash Rendar $4
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Han $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Luke $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Wicket $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and R2-D2 $6
Saga Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard) $4
OTC Luke Bespin (clean version/repaint) $4
Silver R2-D2 $11
ROTS sealed Topps standard size cards retail box (x 2)
BK watch set (6) - $10
Luke Stormtrooper and Darth Vader (removable helmet) - sealed with various weapons from a Star Wars board game $8
EU Swoop bike trooper (in baggie) - from Swoop pack-in $5
Silver Clonetrooper X 3 $7 each
EU Airspeeder with Pilot $9
EU Cloud Car with Pilot $9
EU Speeder bike with Pilot $9
SOTE Boba Fett vs. IG-88 $9
Target Anakin with Cup $6
Target Luke X-Wing with Cup $6

Anyone interested in putting together a decent sized lot, PM me with your complete request list (from what's still available below) along with a price. Shipping will be added.

POTF2 figures only - <s>$3.50</s>

If you see something still on this list that you have asked for, then please PM me. As of right now, everything that has been confirmed and/or paid for has been removed from the list. Everything else is still available to the first people who get to me with a confirmation and payment.

POTF2 Action Figures <s>$3.50 each </s>
(Red carded figures, Green carded figures and/or Green carded figures w/ holograms)

ASP-7 Droid
Bib Fortuna
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Chewbacca (Boushh's Bounty)
Darth Vader
Dengar
Emperor Palpatine
EV-9D9 Droid
Garindan
Greedo
Han Solo
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Han Solo (Endor Gear)
Han Solo (Hoth Gear)
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Lak Sivrak
Lando Calrissian
Lando Calrissian (General/pilot)
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard)
Lobot
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker (Ceremonial Outfit)
Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (Hoth Gear)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Malakili (Rancor Keeper)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ponda Baba
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (new likeness)
Princess Leia Organa (Endor Celebration Dress)
Princess Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit)
Princess Leia Organa (Jabba's Prisoner)
R2-D2 with datalink accessories
Royal Guard
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Tusken Raider
Weequay
Yoda

Flashback carded figures <s>$4.00 each </s>
Yoda (hair, cane, boiling pot)
Chewbacca (Hoth Deco)
Darth Vader (double cape)
Luke Skywalker (Floppy hat)
Princess Leia Organa (Ceremonial Dress)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (hood up, dueling pose)

Mail-In or Mail-Order Exclusive Figures
Han Solo (Imp.Stormtrooper) [Froot Loops] <s>$6.00 </s> Obi-Wan Kenobi (Spirit) [Lay's Potato Chips] <s>$5.00</s> x 2

Cinema Scene Three-Packs <s>$8.00 each</s>
Cantina Showdown
[Dr. Evazan, Ponda Baba, Obi-Wan Kenobi]
Purchase of the Droids
[Luke Skywalker (new sculpt), C-3PO (new deco), Uncle Owen]

Deluxe Figures <s>$5.00 each</s>
Hoth Rebel Soldier with Anti-Vehicle Laser Cannon
Imperial Snowtrooper with E-Web Heavy Cannon

Vehicles & Beasts:
Jabba the Hutt (with Han Solo) <s>$8.00 </s>
Ronto (with Jawa) <s>$8.00 </s>
Tauntaun (with Luke Hoth) <s>$9.00 </s>

Power of the Jedi <s>$4.00 each</s>
Forcefile carded figures
Action Figures 2000-2002
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi (Jedi Knight)
Bespin Guard (Cloud City Security)
Chewbacca (Dejarik Champion)
Ketwol

Special or Exclusive Figures <s>$12.00 </s>
Boba Fett (300th Figure Special Edition)

Cantina Sets <s>$6.00 each </s>
Greedo (With Cantina Bar Section)
Momaw Nadon (With Cantina Bar Section)
Ponda Baba (With Cantina Bar Section)

Accessory Sets <s>$8.00 each </s>
Endor Victory with Scout Trooper
Hoth Survival with Rebel Soldier

Exclusive Figures
Darth Vader w/ Med Chamber (500th figure) <s>$10.00</s>

Bend-ems:
Single carded (most of these have yellowed bubbles) - each is packed with a Star Wars Galaxy character-specific card
Luke
Leia
R2-D2
C-3PO
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Obi-Wan
4 piece gift set (Stormtrooper, Wicket, Yoda and Chewie w/ SW Galaxy character-specific cards) - the front of the box is ripped in two places and has a price tag sticker
__________________________________________________ __________
Preference will be given to those interested in purchasing large lots as this will help make things a lot less complicated.

After much deliberation, I am selling off most of my collection. My collection consists strictly of modern figures from the Original Trilogy (POTF2 to present). Figures are all carded and in great shape (either mint or near mint). They have all been stored in plastic, lidded storage bins in a non-smoking home and out of sunlight and moisture. If you are looking for anything loose, let me know and I can always ship it either loose or I can bend the card to fit it into an envelope for cheap shipping.

cohens4
01-14-2006, 08:27 PM
pm and email sent...

stephen

jediabartulin
01-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Pm sent!

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
01-14-2006, 09:03 PM
pm sent for prices http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

soulydyes
01-14-2006, 10:14 PM
PM sent-Thank you http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darth_Pharmacist
01-14-2006, 10:16 PM
pm sent

rdjmchris
01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
PM sent

civicsi99
01-15-2006, 06:34 AM
PM sent......I need LOTS of these. Thanks.

danielhubby
01-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Updated

dorksidetoys
01-15-2006, 11:58 AM
PM sent from eddie

Arizona
01-15-2006, 01:08 PM
PM Sent

DarthSith
01-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey man,
I haven't heard back from you on the Dark trooper and spacetrooper. Please let me know.

danielhubby
01-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you. This proved to be a more complicated task than I had expected. I am in the process of going through the figures and sorting them based on some of the e-mails and PMs I received. Once I have a clearer picture, I will get back to each individual member who contacted me.

For those of you who inquired about larger lots, I am trying to see what I can do without knocking others out of some of the single carded (or small lot) requests.

If you sent me an e-mail or PM with a lot and a suggested price or if I replied to your inquiry with a price offer, please let me know what it was you were looking for and/or whether the prices I quoted you were acceptable or not.

Thanks for your patience. This will go a lot more smoothly once I can get into the post office and start weighing packages for everyone.

Thanks again,
Dan

civicsi99
01-16-2006, 05:54 AM
you dont have SAGA 04-15 Captain Antilles Fan's Choice listed as taken........you priced this figure for me, so is it still available?

StrangeDasein
01-16-2006, 11:56 AM
PM Sent!

Drizzit
01-16-2006, 05:09 PM
pm sent

BobaFett77
01-16-2006, 05:37 PM
just sent you a pm! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Area39
01-16-2006, 05:56 PM
You have mail

Polloelmagnifico
01-16-2006, 06:16 PM
PM Sent

Sems_Fir
01-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi Dan,

Email sent!

Robert
(Signature withheld)

deadjedi999
01-16-2006, 11:22 PM
my list with prices is in

Dr_Jedi
01-17-2006, 12:10 AM
PM Sent

jediabartulin
01-17-2006, 01:29 AM
PM re-sent due to update.

danielhubby
01-17-2006, 08:52 AM
List updated with sales marked.

danielhubby
01-17-2006, 09:03 AM
I forgot to add the following last three Star Tours figures:

3T-RNE $8.00
G3-5LE $8.00
MSE-1T $8.00

CHEWIE
01-17-2006, 12:08 PM
PM and email sent.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DARTHANTMAT
01-17-2006, 12:46 PM
PM SENT

civicsi99
01-17-2006, 01:09 PM
geez ive sent you like 4 PMs now w/ no reply??? what gives????

danielhubby
01-17-2006, 02:44 PM
I am really sorry for the delay. I received dozens of e-mails and PMs within the first few hours of posting. I have been trying to get in contact with everyone as quickly as possible. As I have tried to finalize sales, I have been attempting to cross items off of the list. I will e-mail you later this evening with an update on your list and a price based on availability and shipping. I hope this is okay.

Thank you for your interest and your patience.
-Dan

soulydyes
01-17-2006, 03:31 PM
PM Sent- Want all the figures I originally committed to a few days ago. Thanx http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kozy
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
pm'd

jedilukes
01-17-2006, 08:51 PM
pm sent

Sentinel
01-17-2006, 09:07 PM
PM sent! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Matticus
01-17-2006, 09:20 PM
PM sent.

BobaFett77
01-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Another PM sent!

jediabartulin
01-18-2006, 12:03 AM
I wait patiently... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Amps
01-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Patience is a virtue I've recently grown strong in http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoping to here from ya soon Dan, my collection...it...it urges me to help it grow!

CHEWIE
01-18-2006, 01:32 AM
I haven't heard anything back either. Take your time, but please don't take too long. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

lobsterfish
01-18-2006, 11:35 AM
There should have been a "take a number" function for this goldmine. Everyone post your address so I can send my Italian friends over to ink you out of the running.

I've got the Darth Maul pace on...

ricks
01-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey Dan,

I've sent you several PM's about my wants a few days ago. Please get back to me on the shipping. I don't want to bombard you with more PMs. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Matticus
01-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Still no reply. I'm looking somewhere else...

CHEWIE
01-18-2006, 08:34 PM
I haven't had a reply either. Makes me worried to send money to someone who takes this long to reply...

smiles_hope
01-18-2006, 09:22 PM
another pm sent.
~Steve

Drizzit
01-19-2006, 08:53 AM
New PM sent based on updates.

danielhubby
01-19-2006, 09:12 AM
I would like to take a moment to apologize and to explain.

I have never sold anything more than one or two isolated figures in the past. So, opening up 10 years worth of a collection to a large group has had its challenges. I have been trying to limit myself to 3 or 4 direct deals at a time to avoid confusion. When I first started this thread, I was (thankfully) flooded with responses and requests. However, people's request list kept changing. I received loads of PMs and loads of e-mails and I kept trying to go through all of it at the same time to figure everything out. Then, people's list kept changing. A person would PM me with a list of 15 figures and then PM me again a day later with some additions or subtractions. Most times, this second PM never included the original request list, so I had to find the initial PM to cross reference lists and requests. Many people were (and are) asking for the same figures as others. I was marking figures as SOLD or Tentatively Taken but then people were changing their lists. So far, I have received payment from one person, so technically, only those figures are sold. From the list on the thread, I have marked or deleted the requested figures from the other three or four people I am dealing with right now. As soon as another payment comes in, I can ship that order and go through a few more people on the list. I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience and I appreciate your patience.

If you have never done this (I'm talking about managing the piece-meal sale of this many figures), then believe me when I say that it becomes a second job. I am trying to make contacts with people as quickly as I can. I have sent several e-mails and PMs while at work, but the brunt of my dealings take place when I get home in the afternoon. All said and done, with a wife and a toddler at home, it is hard for me to disappear for large chunks of time to get to everyone at once.

Enough of my sob story. If you are on my list, please continue to be patient. I am working on it, starting from the first PMs and e-mails received. So, if you sent a request for VOTC, for example, and yours was one of the first, you will be getting the VOTC figures as soon as I can get to you. If this is too much of a hassel (and I understand that it can be), then I am sorry and I hope that you find the figures you are looking for. I was on the other end of this for the last decade. You see the availability of something missing from your collection and the rush is on. Again, I understand and I am sorry. I just do not want to promise people things that are already taken. That happened during the first few hours of this thread and I had to start over from there. I don't want to screw anyone with all of this.

If you send a request, please do so through PM - that will cut down on the multiple requests and overlaps. If you wish to modify your request, please cut and paste your original request in the new PM so I know what you wanted the first time around. Please include your mailing address. All shipped boxes are running at about $10 each (this includes shipping in a 12 x 12 Priority mail box with extra cardboard reinforcement and tissue paper and insurance). Larger orders fill multiple boxes. Factor about 10 standard figures per box (with more room taken up by larger items).

I hope this helps.
-Dan

CHEWIE
01-19-2006, 12:23 PM
I do understand, but still haven't heard anything back. I sent an email because that was what I thought you originally asked for people to do. My list has not changed and will not change, I think it's irresponsible for someone to change a list on you. So I will PM my original list to you. Please if you can, let me know by tomorrow. My offer will stand, and I will not take stuff off the list because that will only confuse things. Of course if of the 20+ items I asked for, only half of them are left, then I would like to purchase what is left from my original list. If I don't hear back by tomorrow, I will assume what I have asked about is no longer available. Thanks.

lobsterfish
01-19-2006, 04:31 PM
I am in the same boat. Things from my original list are gone and some things still appear available. I don't know where I am in the cue, but my list hasn't changed for what I want...but I don't know what is available at this point.

As far as dealing w/ folks and shipping before you continue with your list...yikes, that could take weeks to get to the rest of us.

danielhubby
01-19-2006, 06:37 PM
As of this moment (6:33 Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, 1/19, I have made contact with every person who has PM'ed or e-mailed me with an update. You should have received either an "I'm really sorry but everything you asked for has been spoken for" message or a list of those things you asked for that are still available along with a total with shipping and further instructions. I went through the list in the exact order that emails and PMs were received which means that if you were unable to get something from the list, please know that it is legitamately only because someone asked for it before you, not because I took too long to contact you. The thread list does not reflect items that people have spoken for. I will take things off the list as payment is received or as deals are "finalized" with payment pending.

I hope this helps. Thanks again for your patience!
-Dan

iLDuce
01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
strange, I pmed you 2 days ago about buying some of the stuff but never got a pm back

Dooku1
01-19-2006, 09:26 PM
I've had great communications with him.

He seems like a totally honest guy so maybe everyone should cut him some slack especially since he's selling this stuff at such great prices.

scubasteve
01-19-2006, 09:40 PM
I've had great communications with him.

He seems like a totally honest guy so maybe everyone should cut him some slack especially since he's selling this stuff at such great prices.

I can say the same for Dan. A great communicator and honest guy. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ty69
01-19-2006, 10:44 PM
PM Sent

lobsterfish
01-19-2006, 11:58 PM
I don't think anyone was questioning his honesty...but he admits problems in the communications department. You guys must have been luckier than I was in the draw.

Dan, if it helps, it is a mistake to post an "updated list 1/18" that contained items that you told me weren't available the same day. You will continue to receive requests for these items from folks and it won't end.

I thought I was the only person on this site that didn't have an Aunt Beru figure and was in tears to find out my entire list -- including Beru -- was spoken for http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

danielhubby
01-20-2006, 09:17 AM
The list has been updated with deletions for paid items. Please remember that, while I have put aside items for those that have contacted me, the items will remain on the list until payment has been received. I won't sell anything that you have been given claim to until I hear back from you with a yes or a no.

Thanks,
Dan

lobsterfish
01-20-2006, 01:30 PM
So, if a deal folds, you have people in que for items they requested?

danielhubby
01-20-2006, 01:32 PM
That's the case. I have several contacts to make this evening regarding a few one or two item deals that have been dropped. I need to check my print outs at home to see who is next in line for that handful of items.

lobsterfish
01-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I need to check my print outs

That is dedication. Thanks for confirming the que.

hansolo_506
01-20-2006, 02:06 PM
PM sent

DarthDave
01-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Greetings. I'm interested in the POTF2 Ree-Yees and Snowtrooper. I'd also be interested in any OTC/SAGA Madines and OTC Imperial Scanning Troopers you might have, and possibly a VOTC Stormtrooper. PLMK what you have and what total I'd be looking at.

Many thanks,
David

NuteGunray
01-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey, PM sent.

deadjedi999
01-21-2006, 11:54 PM
I have had great comm with dan. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

danielhubby
01-22-2006, 12:07 AM
The POTF2 Snowtrooper is still here - the others from your list are all gone, thoug. PM me if you are still interested.

JediJJep
01-22-2006, 12:27 PM
First off I have read what everyone has said. I just finished my deal with Dan. Danís sale featured a lot of popular stuff for great prices. When I first saw the listing I was a little skeptical. Everything that he had listed I thought was well below what you would see normally. I thought the figures would be less than perfect. I was very surprised when I got the package. Everything was perfectly packaged and to my surprise all the figures that I bought were C8-C9. I bought a Jorg Sacul from him and that thing is easily AFA 80 to 90 and I paid 25 bucks for it!
I have had about 30 trades and buys on this site and Iíve got scammed a couple of times. I would say about half of the PMs that I send out are never even responded to. Dan is making an honest attempt to take care of everyone. Give him a little time and I donít think you will be disappointed. I know it is easy for me to say I got what I wanted, but this is an honest and honorable guy that is making an attempt to make things right. There are a lot of shady traders on this site Dan is not one of them.

Dooku1
01-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Anybody heard from Dan over the weekend?

I PM'd him a few days ago but haven't heard anything back...

soulydyes
01-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi-I heard back from Dan. My stuff is in the mail! Thanx for keeping in touch throughout the week. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

starfox
01-24-2006, 11:39 AM
pm coming

DarthPrep
01-24-2006, 01:43 PM
I sent you PM on some items...thanks http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

civicsi99
01-24-2006, 11:03 PM
my items arrived today from dan and everything was perfect. couldnt ask for a better seller, thanks dan!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dooku1
01-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Got my figure from him today and it arrived in great shape just like he described.

This was my first time dealing with a scummer and I hope they all go as smooth in the future.

Thanks Dan!

Khev
01-25-2006, 07:41 PM
PM sent.

MisterKenobi
01-26-2006, 01:47 AM
PM Sent

danielhubby
01-26-2006, 06:06 PM
The list has been updated to reflect recent sales (items deleted) as well as to make new additions (see the top of the original post).

Thanks again for everyone I have worked with so far!
-Dan

lobsterfish
01-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Things I asked for are still on the list - why wasn't I contacted? I still want them, plus sent a PM for your new items.

soulydyes
01-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Got All my stuff Dan http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf. I'll be sure to leave you feedback, I'll also PM mine to you if you don't mind.
Thanx again http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darth_Matticus
01-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Just wanted to say that my purchase from danielhubby went great!

danielhubby
01-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Recent New Additions:
Wedge Antilles (sealed) from Falcon Carrying case) X 2
Luke Stormtrooper and Darth Vader (removable helmet) - sealed with various weapons from a Star Wars board game
EU Swoop bike trooper (in baggie) - from Swoop Bike pack-in
Speeder Bike Luke (loose) from Speeder Bike pack-in
Speeder Bike Leia (loose) from Speeder Bike pack-in
Speeder Bike Scout Trooper (loose) from Speeder Bike pack-in
Ep. I Mace Windu mail-away figure (still in white mailer box)
Muftak and Kabe (sealed but with no white mailer sleeve)
OTC Tusken Raider repaint
OTC Jawas repain
OTC Bib Fortuna repaint
Saga Rebel Fleet Trooper
Saga Ephant Mon
2002 Holiday figure set - C-3PO and R2-D2
2003 Holiday figure set - Yoda
2004 Holiday figure set - Jawas
Theater Edition Luke
Silver Clonetrooper X 3
Holo Yoda (TRU exclusive)
EU Airspeeder with Pilot
EU Cloud Car with Pilot
EU Speeder bike with Pilot
SOTE Boba Fett vs. IG-88
Target Anakin with Cup
Target Luke X-Wing with Cup
Troop Builder 5 pack - Stormtroopers (still in white mailer)
Troop Builder 5 Pack - Sandtroopers (still in white mailer)
Cantina 3 pack #1 (K-Mart exclusive)
Cantina 3 pack #2 (K-Mart exclusive)

soulydyes
01-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Dan-I'd like to do some more business with you!
PM SENT http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

exciter
01-29-2006, 03:20 AM
I PM'd you a few days ago. Waiting for a reply. Thanks...

jediabartulin
01-29-2006, 11:47 AM

Same here. I'd really appreciate it Dan. Thanks!

Dooku1
01-29-2006, 02:53 PM

Same here. I'd really appreciate it Dan. Thanks!

Same here also! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

danielhubby
01-29-2006, 06:48 PM
PM sent to the three of you - sorry about the wait.

CHEWIE
01-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Receieved my order, thank you Dan for the great packaging.

danielhubby
02-02-2006, 10:01 AM
List updated again with deletions for recent sales. Thanks again!

danielhubby
02-04-2006, 08:03 PM
New additions, some deletions due to recent sales (thanks) and a change in prices for the POTF2 figures.

Thanks again,
Dan

Arizona
02-04-2006, 09:55 PM
PM sent

danielhubby
02-04-2006, 11:06 PM
PM returned.

danielhubby
02-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I will be accepting offers for larger lots from what is remaining. All REASONABLE requests will be considered. Shipping will be added after the initial request. Check the list - everything listed is still available (as of 2/5).

-Dan

NuteGunray
02-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Dan, sent you another PM with more of my wants. Get back to me when you have the time. Thanks!

danielhubby
02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
PM returned.

Thanks,
Dan

danielhubby
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
A few things have been added or re-added.

New Additions:
SOTE Luke as Imperial Guard $4
SOTE Leia as Boushh $4
SOTE Chewbacca Snoova $4
SOTE Prince Xizor $4
SOTE Dash Rendar $4
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Han $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Luke $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and Wicket $6
Princess Leia Collection - Leia and R2-D2 $6
Saga Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard) $4
OTC Luke Bespin (clean version/repaint) $4
Silver R2-D2 $11
Silver Sandtrooper $12
StarWarsShop.Com exclusive Holographic Emperor $14
Classic Edition 4 pack (tear in front of box) $ ??

Darth_Scumious
02-07-2006, 10:10 PM
pm sent

danielhubby
02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
PM returned.

Thanks,
Dan

danielhubby
02-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I have a bunch of single carded and multipack Bend 'Ems figures to add. PM me if you are interested in these.

Bend-ems:
Single carded (most of these have yellowed bubbles) - each is packed with a Star Wars Galaxy character-specific card
Luke
Leia
R2-D2
C-3PO
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Obi-Wan
4 piece gift set (Stormtrooper, Wicket, Yoda and Chewie w/ SW Galaxy character-specific cards) - the front of the box is ripped in two places and has a price tag sticker
Limited Edition 8 piece gift set (Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Luke, Leia, Emperor, Wicket, R2-D2, C-3PO)

CHEWIE
02-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks for another smooth transaction Dan. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DarthPrep
02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
good to deal with. Excellent packing. Thanks again.

jschadt
02-09-2006, 06:54 PM
pm sent!!!

danielhubby
02-09-2006, 07:02 PM
PM returned!

Thanks,
Dan

danielhubby
02-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Updated

danielhubby
02-11-2006, 06:02 PM
New Additions:
Star Tours figures $8 each
G2-4T
RX-24 (Captain REX)
DL-X2
WEG-1618
G2-9T
SK-Z38
3T-RNE
G3-5LE
MSE-1T

Dr_Jedi
02-11-2006, 10:23 PM
PM Sent.

danielhubby
02-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Thanks, PM returned!

Dan

danielhubby
02-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Updated again tonight.

P.S. If anyone knows of anyone who is trying to pull together a collection from scratch and could use POTF2 figures, please let me know. I am looking to unload the POTF2 stuff in a few larger lumps and am willing to cut prices in order to do it.

Thanks,
Dan

danielhubby
02-13-2006, 06:24 PM
I am adding a few loose Vintage figures. They are in decent shape but with moderate wear from play. Accessories and/or coins are unavailable unless noted. The only way I can think to do this is to take offers. PM me if you are interested.

Blue Snaggletooth - no loose joints; no gun; wear on boots

Amanaman w/staff (awesome shape with no loose joints and great paint; comes with coin - coin is a bit beat up, though)

I have a few other harder to find used, loose Vintage figures. PM me if you are looking for anything in particular

New additions:
VOTC clear plastic clamshell cases ( x 12)

danielhubby
02-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Bump. At this point, many of the prices are flexible. Flexibility increases as the size of the order increases.

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks,
Dan

Red141
02-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Got my figs from Dan! They were as described and shipped immediately. Thanks again Dan.

danielhubby
02-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Prices dropped on many items.
Thanks,
Dan

DarthRavenger
02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
pm sent to danielhubby for all of these newly listed loose vintage figures:

"Blue Snaggletooth - no loose joints; no gun; wear on boots

I have a few other harder to find used, loose Vintage figures. PM me if you are looking for anything in particular " http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

danielhubby
02-17-2006, 08:59 PM
PM returned. Thanks for your interest.
-Dan

danielhubby
02-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Updated tonight.

Thanks again.
-Dan

danielhubby
02-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Several misc. exclusives added

danielhubby
02-24-2006, 02:25 PM
2/24 - ALL LIST PRICES ARE NO LONGER IN EFFECT. MAKE ME AN OFFER ON WHAT YOU WANT. I WILL ATTEMPT TO ACCOMODATE ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. THE MORE YOU WANT, THE MORE FLEXIBLE THIS WILL GET.

danielhubby
02-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Bump!

danielhubby
03-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Updated.

Thanks,
Dan

danielhubby
03-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Updated and Bumped.
Thanks,