PDA

View Full Version : WANT: Salacious Crumb Holiday Bust

gorpulon
12-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I posted this already but the deal fell through. Anyway, if someone else has this available, please pm me. I have a ton of stuff I could trade or cash to drop on it. Please odn't post here though if ya do have one available because people on here like to be dirtbags and jump in a deal...Thanks

stathis
12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure how your original thread was locked. In any case, that seller who piped up tbere should have given you a chance at the piece rather then selling to the lurker. How much trouble would it have been to see if you could at least match the offer??? Good luck!

Nick

ortiz34
12-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Seller was probably lying.
In other boards he would be banned for that stuff.

Good luck.

PS:
Dont REALLY pay through the nose for this thing(be patient)

gorpulon
12-28-2005, 09:03 PM
and just so everyone knows...this is the email i just got from this loser....

obivously i sent him a "nice" email response......I am just here to let future people know of what you do on these boards.....

EDIT: It is against forum rules, not to mention simply being in poor taste, to publicly post an email from another member. If you have an issue with someone please contact the forum mods. mods1@rebelscum.com -Admin

DarthScionTc
12-29-2005, 12:10 AM
Ask admin why he lock the other thread....seller beware.

threedarths
12-29-2005, 01:46 AM
I locked the original thread as it too had turned into a slag off the seller thread. As Dave has pointed out above any problems with other members of these forums point them out to us Moderators and we will deal with them.

Nick

gorpulon
12-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Well Im done with this guy but I think that others should know about his actions. Very shady...Im not the first to report this about him either. Just look at his past trade feedback and you will see....anyway...still looking for this piece from someone who is not shady...please pm me if ya have one available...